Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 04-11-2011, 07:02 PM   #1
language34
Command Sergeant Major

language34 is on a distinguished road
Default Purchase Windows 7 Create Certificate Request for

EXCELLENT
VERY GOOD
GOOD
FINE
BAD
SPAM
I would like to be able to create certificate requests that I can submit to my CA without using the CertSrv website because I am running sharepoint services on it and read somewhere (but not able to provide the link) that is not possible to have the Certificate Authority websites on a sharepoint machine. My problem is that I need to create client certificate requests so that I can issue certs to individual users and use the certificates to authorise access to a website. Can anyone tell me how I can create a valid client certificate request without using the CertSrv website? Here here,Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus, I have the same problem... Just about everything I have tried,Purchase Windows 7, gives me "Access Denied" messages. I found a way to create cert requests that get submitted to a CA. If you use the MMC console and add the Certifcate snap in and select My user account you can create a personal cert request and submit it to a CA. My only problem is that there is already a CA on my active directory domain so my requests get sent to it instead of my own CA but its not the end of the world Subject Author Date Create Certificate Request for Windows2003 certificate authority without using website mobcdi 03-22-2006
language34 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2011, 07:22 PM   #2
hwjkiu098
Sergeant

hwjkiu098 is on a distinguished road

饮料批发|酒水批发|食品批发|啤酒批发|食用油批发|果汁批发|碳酸饮料批发|富鑫副食品批发市场.http://www.gouliang568.com
hwjkiu098 is offline   Reply With Quote