Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 04-11-2011, 06:19 PM   #1
shem4bfual
Master Sergeant

shem4bfual is on a distinguished road
Default 35. Nana's joke

1. a guest asked Nana phrase
Nana: Because human red!

2. He Jiong:
Ho Kyung:

3. Nana: Some say the original is that I look like Nicole Kidman, but then I proved that I was Xie Na, I am me, I'm not Nicole Kidman!
Ho Kyung: You are not the Nicole Kidman.

4. Haitao said:
Ho Kyung, said:

6. Xie Na: Happy Camp to watch the audience now has more than 2.2 billion it!
Ho Kyung: Nana one day the aliens will look at our program.

8. Peter Ho Ho Kyung asked:
CD R:
we could not help but to focus on Xie Na body
Xie Na: you can not look at me crazy on the outside, I play the zither at home is another, and poetry, I feel surprised. (Deliberately made quite proud of the eyes)
Ho Kyung: If you do this at home, Xie Na, then she was completely crazy!

9. the boys of pleasure that there is a link of that, his mouth water, singing, a group of Xie Na and Zhang Jie, where the teacher said: what to sing, sweet honey, the moon represents my heart, bangs cut firewood, both husband and wife around the house also? Or sing we are very familiar with the

10. He Jiong: the period after the show, many viewers called to ask: Nana in the end is the man is a woman? ! Today I have to clarify: Nana is indeed the man! ! !

11. He Jiong: 99 frogs
Nana: 99 mouth
Ho Kyung: 198 eyes
Nana :.... ... the end of it ~ to ~ ~ a ~ more ~ ​​less ~ Article ~ legs ???

12. Wu Xin: 3 frogs!
Land Rover: 1 leg
Nana: Help ah, well blame the three frogs, they will have only one leg!

13. black girl give that ham of Nana. Wrote: I'm fire, so my leg is called ham

14. Vega: brokerage firms to put together you should have the division of labor.

Ho Kyung: that Nana is owned by

15. Happy Family: hey, you little man on the combination of the smallest; he was 19 years old. Happy family: 19 years old? ? ! ! ! We are 19 years old Long Beach! Haitao, to. Haitao. Haitao approached.
combination of laughter, after discussion with the Chinese is not fluent, said: lie to my door, right?
Ho Kyung: Actually we have always felt that he was cheating us.

16. I am not a champion, I am not a champion, I am not a champion who is! ! ! Can make new friends, I am the only one champion! Like mother, like daughter! You these bandits!

17. Kangta shoelace scattered, the happy family to follow suit, said to be learning along with superstar, and later learned that a careless step, Kyung Ho said, We all do not want tall!

18. I remember the happy family to Gui Gui to teach singing, and then they stand in a row 4.
Ah Gui: the activities of some young people now, they have not let me participated. [Wronged] But I really like (singing), I is not old?
boss: I'm most happy that summer vacation earlier and Jiajia to KTV, from 8 pm to 1 am.
Nana: You That KTV?
Haitao: They then called Kara OK!

19. Ma Tianyu of that period, because Ma Tianyu drama school students, five, and Ma Tianyu will host more than acting, was the implementation of group performance,
Ma Tianyu, said:
what the teacher said:
Nana said:

20. we are talking about artists face the embarrassment of doing things.
He Jiong: Nana, you meet what you feel is most embarrassing?
Nana: that in foreign countries, ah, a lot of foreign friends to find my signature, that love me good, I feel particularly embarrassed!
all silent, after a few seconds, Ho Kyung said. You think we do not believe it was embarrassing!, Trademark laugh, quack ...

21. Fahrenheit: / p>

22. When He Jiong Wang learned to imitate their time monthly salary, said: things I am unhappy!

22. Another time, Kangta Chinese verbal exchanges with Nana:
Ann: your eyes are beautiful.
Na: Yes, many people are saying.
Ann: I want to eat hot pot ... now
Tina: OK! you do first show, I buy to go!

23. Haitao: If you are a person with a spirit of entertainment, then contact us soon, maybe standing in Happy Camp the next stage is you ~ ~.

24. He Jiong:

25. Nana:

26. Nana: I'm Ma Lan Village, Malan Town, Singapore Miss Ma Ma bar ... ...

27. Nana: Yes, that's right. What do you know how old I am yet?
Dicky: How old?
Nana: A Thousand-year-old friends ~
Dicky: What a pity that still sell more than a thousand-year-old radish ... ...

28. Nana: You go abroad to hear the calls of the cuckoo.
Dicky Cheung: It does not matter to me to eat more sweet potatoes abroad, I Fuya to yourself ... ...

29. Nana: Our village has more than fifty young men like my blanket ... ... I will not let you take advantage of blanket!

30. Pace that period: Pace is a fashion icon; Xie Na is fashion country girl.

31. Xie Na imitation of an action. Done to or asked, Ho Kyung
Nana: I do okay?
Ho Kyung: good ah.
Nana: But I'm worried about my image damaged hey!
Ah Gui: It does not matter, Zhang Jie will love it.
Nana: ... ...

32 .. Vega guests day in recognition of good skin care center, said she was like a water wave is not satisfied with the egg
Nana, Vega also praised her, Haitao blurted out,
Vega also said that ;

33. He Jiong: Do not forget, I was at [Prince】 Xie Na: Who is he? Audience: dry beans! Ho Kyung; not URL?

34. He Jiong: I belong to the sky.
Nana: Yes, I often saw a bird flying past, I say: what the teacher Hello, you going?

35. Nana's joke:
touch of two brothers long as you are clear how to divide the brother who is the younger brother who is?
Answer: my brother next to brother, brother next to brother

36. VEGA: I have a friend called to say, my name is Bell, watches the table ..

Editor: Blue Little Eve (log welcome to reprint, or share)
shem4bfual is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links