Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 08-12-2011, 07:16 PM   #1
diana08y9j

Thumbs up Carb Crazy and New Balance Update! - The Blue-Eyed Runner

Pressure is nothing more than the shadow of great opportunity. ~Michael Johnson It happens every time without fail. Whenever I begin to increase my mileage, my body goes carb-crazy!!! For <a href="http://www.lebronbasketballshoes.com/dwyane-wade-basketball-shoes-c-97.html"><strong>Dwyane Wade Shoes</strong></a> months now, I have been doing so well eating healthy, nutritious meals full of fruits, vegetables and lean proteins with very little refined or processed foods. This meant a serious elimination of carbs, many starches, sweets, wine, etc. During the weeks when my mileage was low, pre-NYC marathon training, my body adapted to this way of eating very quickly. My energy levels were up and I was actually craving the vegetables. Now that marathon training is in full swing, I have been craving the carbs again- and not the good kind! Pretzels, chips, pizza…ugh! I am a firm believer in giving your body what it needs and sometimes cravings are your body’s way of telling you what it needs; however- I have been giving in too much and eating the wrong kinds of carbs. I want to fuel my body with nutritious carbs, not processed and refined ones. This week I am focusing on replacing the processed carbs with healthy ones: lots of apples, bananas, carrots, green vegetables, whole wheat, etc. I even started eating oatmeal again, despite the heat- its what my body was asking for. Speaking <a href="http://www.lebronbasketballshoes.com/kobe-bryant-basketball-shoes-nike-zoom-kobe-v-5-c-84_453.html"><strong>kobe v</strong></a> of marathon training…thank you for your speed work recommendations! I can’t wait to try some of these workouts! Here are a few of your suggestions: *Track Workouts* I will also link to these on the workouts pace! *1600,1200,1000,800,600,400,200 w/ 200m RI. *800 meter repeats w/ 60 sec rest *10 x 1000 w/ 200 meter RI (um, this one sounds crazy…even for me…thanks anyway coach!) *5-6 x 1 mile @ 10k pace (thanks Monika! def want to try this one soon!) *1200, 1000, 800, 600, 800, 1000, 1200 *20 x 200 *12 x 300 *400, 800,1200, 1600, 1600,1200, 800, 400 New Balance Update! Last night I had a conference call with Active, New Balance and the 14 <a href="http://www.lebronbasketballshoes.com/lebron-james-basketball-shoes-nike-air-max-lebron-viii-mens-c-91_550.html"><strong>lebron viii</strong></a> other team members that will be sporting New Balance shoes throughout New York City Marathon training! The shoes and other goodies should be arriving any day now and I can’t wait to begin training in them! I will be sure to show them to you as soon as they arrive. It is definitely time for new shoes…My engagement pair have seen better days Today I need to get to the verizon store. I have been known to bash verizon from time to tie but in this case, I think blackberry is to blame. My blackberry bold has touched my last nerve. It freezes up all the time and constantly is re-registering on the blackberry network. It is constantly working so the battery dies all the time. I think pretty soon its time to switch over to team iphone. Catch you later with a wedding <a href="http://436100.info/view.php?id=674"><strong>Nike Dunk Low Pro SB Shanghai red yellow small hook - Nike Blog</strong></a> post! Its time to decide on bridesmaids dresses…Don’t forget to check out my guest post *Crack-berry, iphone or other?? I have always been a blackberry person- I love the email and not sure how I would like a touch screen all the time, but I am done with this blackberry bold. *Do your eating habits change according to your training?

Sponsored Links