Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 03-23-2011, 12:31 PM   #1
dfsdf09us
Chief Warrant Officer

dfsdf09us is on a distinguished road
Default Alife boot Quote of the Day- Johnny Carson_10173

Quote of the Day: Johnny Carson
,Alife shoe
For three days afterward decease hair and fingernails proceed to grow yet call calls narrow off.”
Johnny Carson
US comedian & TV host (1925 – 2005)
dfsdf09us is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2011, 12:36 PM   #2
CharlesKK
General of the Army

CharlesKK is on a distinguished road
Default windows 7 home premium 64 bit

So just now, my microsoft office 2010 x86 wouldn't boot, and none of the repairing windows 7 enterprise 32bit would work (system restore, using the microsoft office 2010 Professional 32 bit disc and doing office Professional 2010 64 bit repair) none of it was able to make my machiene boot. so office Enterprise 2007 serial i reinstalled windows including formatting the drive. here is my problem, when reformatting i lost all my programs, including windows 7 32bit that costs a big chunk of money. so its gone, and i don't have a disk, just got the installer online and bought a product key from microsoft office Pro Plus 2007. how can i get my key back? i really don't want to have that money go down the toilet. how would i be able to get it back or get another one?
I bought the Windows 7 Taste and installed on my desktop. LATER, Office 2010 Producto Clave the free upgrade from my Microsoft Office 2007 Professionnel Plus, HP. How do I effectively R¨¦duction Windows 7 the store-bought version (and the user key) so that I can resell that and instead install the HP version I received for my machine?
CharlesKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:48 PM   #3
SaulVT
Lieutenant Colonel

SaulVT is on a distinguished road
Default Will the Windows 7 Ultimate upgrade work for computers with Mac software?

I just bought a new sunlife Microsoft Office Standard 2007 Activation tomorrow and need my laptop to run Windows 7 Generator Key for their software. Currently i have Microsoft Office 2010 Home And Student Product Key installed. I want to know if I can split my hard drive and when computer boots I can choose xp or Office 2010 Pro 64 Bit. So I can use xp for work and windows 7 for home. Since i don't have the cd for Windows 7 Professional X86 I don't want to remove it completely. Any suggestions and help would be appreciated!
SaulVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:50 PM   #4
SaulVT
Lieutenant Colonel

SaulVT is on a distinguished road
Default Will the Windows 7 Ultimate upgrade work for computers with Mac software?

I just want to know how for sunlife Office 2007 Pro Plus tomorrow and need my laptop to run Windows 7 Professional Serial for their software. Currently i have Office Professional 2010 32bit installed. I want to know if I can split my hard drive and when computer boots I can choose xp or Office 2010 Standard X86. So I can use xp for work and windows 7 for home. Since i don't have the cd for Windows 7 Home Basic 64bit I don't want to remove it completely. Any suggestions and help would be appreciated!
SaulVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 08:35 PM   #5
CharlesKK
General of the Army

CharlesKK is on a distinguished road
Default How to install windows 7 before finishing the installation of windows xp?

I just want to know how can I Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit my laptop, so that the only thing Windows 7 Ultimate Activation Key is the windows itself, as if I have just Windows 7 Enterprise my computer. I don't have any Windows 7 Enterprise X64 CD's, because windows 7 came with the Windows 7 Enterprise Activation Key, so how can I do that?
CharlesKK is offline   Reply With Quote