Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 06-07-2011, 09:22 AM   #1
zqdz7312d

Default Simple

simple

of: San Mao
Many times, we already do not reminisce, when Everyone came to the globe, just a nude babe, in increase to body and marrow, God did not let what human worldly estates. Until an daytime, human go, is still to come, the access empty. This namely just favor it. In truth, the die, also left in the globe forever someone actual, intangible, which already is filled with crowded space.
Once above a time, we are no longer babies, share memories distant as whether pre-existence. Looking back on a look, we live a half ordinary, around how many have been guide to knot him down, hand clinics, and how many things go into life with a part of them missing, the day would not be complete.
Many people say that physical fashion is not momentous, environment created at the heart, an idea for a flower of a world, a paradise in a grain of sand.
This is agreeable, but in our crowded environment less complex, saw your heart take it? Only one, have you seen it? I ask you, just a simple gerbera, have you seen it? I do not even ask you roses.
No, we no longer talk about sand and flowers, the simple things are the most complicated to see, then we only look at the complex it!
Alas, even this, I do not want to pick up a pen to write.
In this era, people worship a child wonder, kid without a childhood, it did make it through the alley gate. Humans tend to premature, confused youth, middle-aged people like to contrast with their own achievements,Women's Minnetonka Slippers, which are frustrated, and finally live to old old is not growing is still a stupid child. We have been living coarse, but man's life, it is also so over. Complexity of our lives, and his pursuit of happiness always felt remote unattainable. I do not know the flower ah, that little grain of sand, then on your windowsill. No matter you are so busy, of way, out of sight. For complex lives, people blaming Heaven complain to, he refused to simplify. Is a slavery to the heart of nature, which makes heart-shaped and was served more emancipation?
we refuse to give up, we busy ourselves, but also to busy people. Too many concern, is to mediate, but when others reject us, we impair, but I do not know the dim, it is self-inflicted.
for such a life, we tend to ascertain a synonym for loveliness, shrieked Simple people, the community also has an adjective, say they are stupid. All the simple things have become bad.
I just reside away from the home country. Up to the Atlantic island had a stupid day to day as in the past as many years.
here, no liberal meals, not catching credit, not too much love, not Zaibu Dong's pessimistic, no tongue right and erroneous, not to undo the node.
may have other stupid,Women's Minnetonka Knee Length, stupid complicated than I would say: You are fortunate, not everyone has an Atlantic island. Well, you want to come? Did you forget your flower aboard the windowsill. How antique can not see it?
you do not send flowers, here is still with nothing. Why should you come? Your flowers are not here, your window, in your heart, not the Atlantic ah!
a life, not only with the sun, wind, water will be competent to Enron's survival, it is only the most elementary. In fact, a simple lust to survive, but we are human beings, is a ravenous organism, in addressing the starve, we demand for progress, with progress, the requirements of more perfected,Women's Minnetonka Moccasin, with the following matter enjoyment, but also requires a lot of improvement, Our pursuance of happiness, delight, harmony, asset, health, and even everlasting life. The 1st humans roamed the earth as other brutal animals in the natural environment, hard skirmish just to survive. Then because of the development of natural phenomena, so that they formed a tribe, set up a household. After many years, drawn a line between countries, between people and the people, forget every other is only human.
neighbors and in themselves, build a walls,Children's Minnetonka Moccasin, we live in the dome and wall of others can not see, feel safe at family.
who has lost and lonesome, can not live alone, so we need community, the absence because additional people and objects to establish their own lives. We would not control, do not comprehend assembly, proliferation of emotion, complex annual life. The end, We have convert heavy because too many shoulder, not down.
mother when the baby left, the symbol of a adult body. But babies do not know, he was a lukewarm and moist out that terror of the womb, and then crying. The disconnection of people, is a natural phenomenon, but we do not want.
we get busy person would like to go back to the crowd. Knowing that life is individual, necrosis is one individual, but we nay to explore their own amounts, we over-value the life of others in their own participation. Thus, loneliness is no longer beauteous, lost the others, we are nervous about.
fact, this is natural. So, go with the flow of prisoners, human edible, dressing no truce in the complex, embarrassed relationships, day later day, obtaining a large head, limbs growing degradation, loss of health, spiritual dust. Happy, but the king's new clothes, only clever people can see. Fairy anecdotes,Minnetonka Boots, not everyone saw that chips of clothes, besides a child to tell the fact. We no longer miss the lush rice simply do not know the fragrance of the vegetables. We do not know the activities of the limbs are secondhand to not understand that wearing clothes just save us from cold. Soul be bound in all this, the longer sunny and clean. Senses, degradation to only 5. If there is one person who can sense other people have become numb to the natural phenomenon, not only do not trust other people, and comic.
everyone said, in this era, we are not longer normal. Everyone said, we inquire only namely comfortable little heart, for life, the requirements are not high. That is, we also absence to stardom. We would not Shexia so heavy a burden so numerous soft and tough classes, but complain approximately life, fatigue and sadness. I do not understand yourself is to live in a planet, why not discern it in the light of it?
here, for a simple cheat, is suitable. For the silly simple, very wrong. I'm just back to nature, consciousness, and merely wake up when the measurement is not so deep and muddled. I do not dine greasy things,Minnetonka Moccasin, I am just full, which makes my body clean. I do not and nightmare, which makes me sleep Antian. I do not dress tall heels torturing my feet, which makes me extra loosened pace of stability. I do not go with the flow, which makes my clothes always grows fashionable, I am not embarrassed of limbs, which reserves me fit and agile.
nobody while I avert over-warm friendship, which makes me less burden and commitment. I ambition no mention meaningless gossip, which makes me feel Kiyonobu. I do no adore the memory of past events as possible, because the road tin not come behind. I am careful to adore others as less promising to spread. I call when they wail, to laugh when they laugh, as long as it entire out of nature. I am not seeking depth, fair simple.

Sponsored Links