Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-30-2011, 08:48 AM   #1
S2a1x1r3d

Default Yu Dan On the marriage ( quite thorough thinking

Please cautious, low quality of love, will you lose the entire world!
; ; ; ; - Gold over three

I carefully peruse this article three times,Balance Xtreme, I think of as the prestigious instructions from the hope that passing the decision to aspire to creature a friend of each center are carefully read, from your own life experience and can be sentiment, to wish every friend's love, marriage and pleasure! ----- Satisfied Mr. Blue

a good associate in Dan
necessarily the case, but more because of you I love all the world, I know parenting better than before the grace of heavy, but that have their own circle of friends,PULSERA BLANCA CON NETHERLANDS, but also know must go in the world to do many wonderful things. Your love I can not live up to ... ...
marriage is a beaker, into the two people actually two active elements. If you do not recognize that they went looking for another element, it is likely that you find a is a good element, but between the good elements did not respond to you, or even bad reaction to produce a happy marriage ... ...
The premise: a clear understanding of their own
Hers: say happy family is alike, what do you think a happy marriage model can study from it?
Yu Dan: good marriage there is no fixed pattern. However, before entering a good marriage, we must first understand themselves. To select the maximum proper their own, not the best. Each girl has a narcissism, but the point is particularly important: your marriage is not the exhibits, the man of your choice, your father, the son of your parents, your lover, your hand, has been to pearly man. These things are no decrees for others to see.
Hers: to share your private experience it?
Yu Dan: Marriage is a chemical repercussion, not a 1 +1 physical manner linkage. Marriage is a beaker, into the two people really two active elements, what is your element, you need and what elements combined together will have a positive answer? If you do not recognize that they went looking for variant unit, it is possible that you find a is a good element, but among the good elements did not respond to you, alternatively even generate bad reactions. It's like buying clothes, girls are like beautiful mainstream, you must do all the mad clothes, buy home? You will know thatsome clothes are not suitable for you. So why not put on this understanding of marriage on it?
Hers: Many people think that love and marriage are two assorted entities, love to find a lover, married looking for a husband, you think marriage and love can be separated from it? Marriage without love, if it be merry?
Yu Dan: I'm a love, the supremacy of the people. Have someone to talk to me and said about the years of love, has been seriously wounded, only to find a suitable person Jiadiao. I certainly do not agree. If this is to enter a marriage, you have this man is exceedingly irresponsible. Do you want to just obtain, have you entered the marriage with infidelity is hard to say you will not care for someone another, your behaviors will convey the information he knows, he did not love you. This is equivalent to marriage in the choice of while you have planted the seeds of casualty.
So then another, before entering the marriage, you need to understand who you are, what you most want, you can not let the marriage is full of romance. A good marriage there is a romantic, but romantic love is the source. If the marriage romance blocked the road, you would must look appearance marriage. So I say choose what kind of marriage is happy, or prefer what kind of love from the start. What is your ego, you will meet, what variety of love.
marriage is the best integration of the surround of recognition to each additional, love each other's family, to adopt each other's friends, because of each other, you will love everything in this world, you know more than ever elegance the heavy Parenting, more have to go in the world do know a lot of excellent things ... ...
happy marriage Scale: to meet the other three rating
Hers: modern women in the workplace build up smart, but constantly muddled about what is suitable for their own marriage, what appreciable indicators respective to it?
Yu Dan: The problem is I often female students and I talked about. I have all said, speaking of marriage, be sure to do the other 3 aspects of the evaluation:
1, you really have a tacit knowing on the spiritual life of it? Agree on the amount it? His aura is Zhaode Zhu you so that you have a deep spiritual appendix? Love can not replace all this matter, because you have to have a lifetime. A special love of money and a human is not love of money attach, two people would collide with each other; a special friend and a particularly nasty like people who can not social coordination. The flash of light, eligible is very essential.
2, whether ample of your social life integration? Love is two people, but marriage is a material of two social teams. Marriage is the best integration, personality circle each other, love each other's family, to accept each other's friends, because each of you to love everything in this world, you know more than ever grace the heavy parenting, but to know to manipulate their circle of friends, but know have to go in the world to do many wonderful things. This approval, and you will feel more roots, in addition to love kindness there.
3, your ######ual harmony? This is a very important indicator. The enthusiasm between men and women, relying on the degree of integration between the body. If your body is not understanding, then you may not directly take it to say it, but the combat will be a morsel small. This is the marriage of the
- these three indicators at a time there is a less than 60 minutes, I think not rushed into marriage.
Hers: There is also a very renowned argument is that a good marriage need to
Yu Dan: I do not pick the first door, but to elect two people understanding the values, but values ​​can be earned in the manner of education. Good mate between two people is more important than values, because each person is not hostage in the home, you must enter society, to go to work.
both me and my husband namely primarily no the same home environment. My dad was one intellectual, cultural and historical research because numerous annuals busy in work, I was back antique verse from infancy grew up, was cautiously defended. I am father was an ordinary laborer, the kin had 4 sons, you tin say a especially rowdy life. But I like my grandma said a word: My husband is home, the eldest of three brothers listen to him, so my husband habitually willing to take duty. My husband and matrimony, although no married,PULSERA BLANCA CON MEXICO, merely equitable to the symmetry and complementarity.
into the marriage,PULSERA NEGRA CON BANDERA, in fact, the first two are nothing more than the second are the rich world. Nothing is because the equality of all before the bill have been torn to pieces; rich as the world is due to have love, because the two men will spend a lifetime ... ...
the elements of a happy marriage: equality & tolerance & Growth
Hers: a lot of good women in the marriage will complain, I thought I lost a marriage, do you think of where their peccadilloes?
Yu Dan: in marriage, can not take age, status of that matter. The beginning of the marriage, the wise woman will be two people on the total equality of status, before all charges are torn, no loss, no less. You are 10 years younger than him, you juvenile and beautiful, you're better than his great prestige, you're better than his money ... ... This can not be lofty and full of loath reasons.
understood to have such a story: Britain's Queen Elizabeth to partake in social activities back home very late and found the bedroom gate tightly closed. The Queen stood in the gate to beat on the door, the husband asked: She knocked, queried her husband, the Queen replied: Queen Elizabeth appeared to be aware of what, finally, she replied:
- This story tells us namely no woman is fit ahead the domineering lover. Into the marriage, the 1st two are nobody extra than the second are the wealthy world. Nothing is for the equivalence of all the bills have been torn to pieces, wealthy with love than the globe for, for the 2 men will cost a lifetime.
Hers: tolerance is undoubtedly essential for a happy marriage concordance, specifically, how to interpret it?
Yu Dan: Your courtesy have a agreeable glow, the air that you are a woman; your heart has a large meter, that you are a happy woman.
Hers: Does this mean a woman to a massive extent, to change yourself?
Yu Dan: no clash between many of the notions, inclusive does not mean compliance and connivance. Face in front of people to encounter two people in private locations Shique should be open. I suggest that a problem may wish to speak in the bedroom, incapable to coincide on body language can also have it, there is also someone intimate about later, will not upgrade to the point where the Cold War. Marriage which need love, need sagacity.
modern society, some women the biggest fables about marriage is that they nay to grow, that men attach to women is a matter of lesson, is bound by conscience and responsibility. Marriage is naturally very important responsibility and conscience, but its role can not be overstated. The conservation of marriage a woman can not just depend on the conscience and responsibility, you have to have their own charm, so that their marriage has been a living, not dying to chance a convention.
Hers: the growth of women in marriage is another important element of a happy marriage it?
Yu Dan: I think the best things in this world is the growth needed to grow a people life, marriage of two people need to grow, which method that one can enjoy themselves without the alarm of aging, because she is always growing, She has the weapons to compete with the time, she has reassurance, she saw his life come to flower.
a marriage continue to grow, that is,PULSERA TRANSPARENTE CON LOGO XB, your marriage, you not have to feel like a romantic lover. And oppression can not be lost because of busy two people's personal time, to resort to casual, nice talk about friends, talk world, the appraisal of evaluation of what had occurred, talk about children and the elderly, the communication, make your sensibilities has been very fit.
this person as a living brain to reason, to be very responsible,PULSERA NEGRA CON VENEZUELA, the family will be running very smoothly; as the heart of the living, we have to make family a mythological, naive, a happy dream. This is a balanced composition of ... ...

the makeup of a happy marriage:
Yu Dan: the independence that a woman has her own world is very complete, and then to marriage and love, she absence merely be won without the need for martyrdom. She can create, can activate current vitality, she could happiness and enjoyment, but her husband is not a Ku Gualian with the child that I was looking for you, and you must give me everything. So I think that independence does not collide with the happy marriage, independent women that tolerance is, the less independent the fewer lenient, because she felt he owed her.
Hers: you have two people to penetrate how the division of family roles?
Yu Dan: Inside the marriage, the two roles in the family department of labor will be a casual. A good marriage is balanced, which requires a person as a The brain alive as the man to reason, to grasp the family money, assist the elderly, children's education, etc., that people want excellent sense of responsibility, the family will be running very smoothly; as the heart of the living, we must show home, a romantic, a naive, have a happy, a dream. The so-called a fly, 1 do not fly, is a balanced portfolio.
I do not fly often have some ideas, have been the end of July I was going and her husband, daughter go to Japan on vacation, her husband taking into list such elements as now the spread of influenza, and resolutely to the rejected. I will also depressed about, but I would dispute with him. I said we go to Japan, went to Dalian, it is also the waterfront ah! This proposal was preferred by her husband. This is the heart and brain of game methodology. He felt I was too shifty, carrying children to Mount Everest will dry things out, but if not me, we have not go even in Dalian, we will spend a summer nest in the home, bored, fight, nothing worth saying. So, is this a good marriage, heart to brain compromise, the brain on the heart has to accommodate the crazy dream, everything was agreeable.

Note: This story is also suitable for men.

Sponsored Links