Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 08-11-2011, 06:26 PM   #1
jowic9asy

Thumbs up timberland roll-top womens boots uk sale 80 off » Rauls Photos

Andy stands before the timberland trainers dias. THE JUDGE peers down, framed by a carved frieze of blind Lady Justice on the wall. JUDGE You strike me as a particularly icy and remorseless man, Mr. Dufresne. It chills my blood just to look at you. By the power vested in me by the State timberland boat shoes of Maine, I hereby order you to serve two life sentences, back to back, one for each of your victims. So be it. He raps his gavel as we CRASH TO BLACK: LAST TITLE UP. 9 AN IRON-BARRED DOOR 9 slides open with an enormous CLANG. A stark room waits beyond. CAMERA PUSHES through. SEVEN HUMORLESS MEN sit side by side at a long table. An empty chair faces them. We are now in: INT — SHAWSHANK HEARINGS ROOM — DAY (1947) RED enters, removes his cap and waits by the chair timberland shoes uk . MAN #1 Sit. Red sits, tries not to slouch. The chair is uncomfortable. MAN #2 We see by your file you’ve timberland chelsea boots served twenty years <a href="http://www.putianb2b.com/"><strong>莆田外贸论坛</strong></a> of a life sentence. MAN #3 You feel you’ve been rehabilitated? RED Yes, sir. Absolutely. I’ve learned my lesson. I can honestly say I’m a changed man. I’m no longer a danger to society. That’s the God’s honest truth. No doubt about it. The men just stare at him. One stifles a yawn. CLOSEUP — PAROLE FORM A big rubber stamp slams timberland outlet down: “REJECTED” in red ink. 10 EXT — EXERCISE YARD — SHAWSHANK PRISON — DUSK (1947) 10 High stone walls topped with snaky concertina wire, set off at intervals by looming guard towers. Over a hundred CONS are in the yard. Playing catch, shooting craps, jawing at each other, making deals. Exercise period. RED emerges into fading daylight, slouches low-key through the activity, worn cap on his head, exchanging hellos and doing minor business. He’s an important man here. RED (V.O.) There’s a con like me in every prison in America, I guess. I’m the guy who can get it for you. Cigarettes, a bag of reefer if you’re partial, a timberland uk bottle of brandy to celebrate your kid’s high school graduation. Damn near anything, within reason. He slips somebody timberland euro hiker a pack of smokes, smooth sleight-of-hand. RED (V.O.) Yes sir, I’m a regular Sears &amp; Roebuck. TWO SHORT SIREN BLASTS issue from the main tower, drawing everybody’s attention to the loading dock. The outer gate swings open…revealing a gray prison bus outside. RED (V.O.) So when Andy Dufresne came to me in 1949 and asked me to smuggle Rita Hayworth into the prison for him, I told him no problem. And it wasn’t. CON Fresh fish! Fresh fish today! Red is joined by HEYWOOD, SKEET, FLOYD, JIGGER, ERNIE, SNOOZE. Most cons crowd to the fence to gawk and jeer, but Red and his group mount the bleachers and settle in comfortably. <a href="http://www.putianb2b.com/"><strong>耐克运动鞋</strong></a> 11 INT — PRISON BUS — DUSK ( timberland boot company 1947) 11 Andy sits in back, wearing steel collar and chains. RED (V.O.) Andy came to Shawshank Prison in early 1947 for murdering his wife timberland 6 inch boots and the fella she was bangin’. The bus lurches forward, RUMBLES through the gates. Andy gazes around, swallowed by prison walls. RED (V.O.) On the outside, he’d been vice- president of a large Portland bank. Good work for a man as young as he was, when you consider how conservative banks were back then. TOWER GUARD All clear! GUARDS approach the bus with carbines. The door jerks open. The new fish disembark, chained together single-file, blinking sourly at their surroundings. Andy stumbles against the MAN in front of him, almost drags him down. BYRON HADLEY, captain of the guard, slams his baton into Andy’s back. Andy goes to his knees, gasping in pain. JEERS and SHOUTS from the spectators. HADLEY On your feet before I ######## you up so bad you never walk again. 13 ON THE BLEACHERS 13 RED There they are, boys. The Human Charm Bracelet. HEYWOOD Never seen such a sorry-lookin’ heap of maggot shit in my life. JIGGER Comin’ from you, Heywood, you being so pretty and all… FLOYD Takin’ bets today, Red? RED (pulls notepad and pencil) Bear Catholic? Pope shit in the woods? Smokes or coin timberland earthkeepers , bettor’s choice. FLOYD Smokes. Put cheap timberlands me down for two. RED High roller. Who’s your horse? <a href="http://www.putianb2b.com/"><strong>安福商贸城</strong></a> FLOYD That gangly sack of shit, third from the front. He’ll be the first. HEYWOOD Bullshit. I’ll take that action. ERNIE Me too. Other hands go up. Red jots the names. HEYWOOD You’re out some smokes, son. Take timberland shoes outlet my word. FLOYD You’re so smart, you call it. HEYWOOD I say that chubby fat-ass…let’s see…fifth from the front. Put me down for a quarter deck. RED That’s five cigarettes on Fat-Ass. Any takers? More hands go up. Andy and the others are paraded along, forced by their chains to take tiny baby steps, flinching under the barrage of jeers and shouts. The old-timers are shaking the fence, trying to make the newcomers shit their pants. Some of the new fish shout back, but mostly they look terrified. Especially Andy. RED (V.O.) I must admit I didn’t think much of Andy first time I laid eyes on him. He might’a been important on the outside, but in here he was just a little turd in prison grays. Looked like a stiff breeze could blow him over. That was my first impression of the man. SKEET What say, Red? RED Little fella on the end. Definitely. I stake half a pack. Any takers? timberland shoes SNOOZE Rich bet. RED C’mon, boys, who’s gonna prove me wrong? (hands go up) Floyd, Skeet, Joe, Heywood. Four brave souls, ten smokes apiece. That’s it, gentlemen, this window’s closed. Red pockets his notepad. A VOICE comes over the P.A. speakers: VOICE (amplified) Return to your cellblocks for evening count. 14 INT — ADMITTING AREA — DUSK (1947) 14 The new fish are marched in. Guards unlock the shackles. The chains drop away, rattling <a href="http://zh.818-818.com/blog/blog-html-do-showone-uid-311-type-blog-itemid-186642.htm"><strong>The first pair of high-end Christian Louboutin Wedges Sale ...</strong></a> to the stone floor. HADLEY

Sponsored Links