Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 03-30-2011, 02:55 PM   #1
albal90310

Default asics trail running shoes Armless Man playing the

reporter Liu Wei's appearance fees are concerned, is already signed contract with any company. With a smile,latest air max 95, he began to play ball: After the last drop of the reporter asked Liu is still around and asked delay. Liu looked at the brokers, some difficulty, after which he let a reporter, Agent is a girl, very simply refused: Brokers began to push him to the lounge, Looked at the reporter, Liu Wei, a young back with a smile apologetically. Ten minutes later, Liu also received a Russian radio interview, he needs to make up makeup in advance,

China, Susan
Liu: I did not think that because I won the championship is over, I personally feel that with their life and soul to interpret their own lives, and that is true of people.

Reporter: Will that fate is cruel? Liu Wei: life and death after a man went through, what will be a bearish. Students left, the right is dead, when you walk in the middle of a back, and finally back to the students, what will people think it cruel? Each is a difficult experience.

Liu Wei, playing with both feet to the media show. Photo

Liu and foreign media was the 47 years old, looks ordinary Boyle in the UK talent show Internet rumors, Liu Wei, appearance fees has now reached 30 million.

reporter Wang Haixin shoes,asics mens volleyball shoes, heels,mbt white, and sit a little too hard at the temporary
Liu: people gotta live it.
Liu: I have been writing music mainly want to learn, the teacher said the best science writing class will be a keyboard instrument. I think it does not matter what play the piano, the key is whether we can express in music want to express things.

Liu: I participated in Talent Show,工人触电致心跳停止8分钟后奇迹复活, the judges asked me if 10 years ago, standing in front of you,男子名校毕业后6年不出门不讲话(图), what you mean. I'll say, thank you alive,asics trail running shoes, so I can do so much. I was affected by the words of others,英国男子借助微博走遍半个地球未花分文, life slowly back on track, I hope I can give other people a little bit of encouragement.
Reporter: What is faith?
Liu do not see themselves living in what is after winning a big change, but an acquaintance has been felt around the changes - in a Talent Show Champion Before Liu is the city of Disabled Art Troupe is one of the many people with disabilities. Staff also remember him. Dressed in a white suit and wearing black-rimmed glasses, Liu Wei, in the front, surrounded by seven or eight individuals, appears in front of everyone. These people are his agents and assistants. When he said a little thirsty, someone put a glass of water flew into his face.

Reporter: up to people on the stage, and finally will be back to reality. What are you going to do in the future?

Reporter: Why do I have to learn the piano?

reporter Chen Qiao
August this year in China, people show up to the scene, sit down at the piano the same way Liu. The judges asked him how he did this video: armless man playing the piano with their feet to participate in Talent Show Source: Dragon TV, or wonderful to be alive. October, people in up to the finals on the show, Liu naturally become people show up to the championship.
for the first time people stood up to the stage show, Liu just hope people like your piano can be. At the moment, this young man's dream has no arm off. His schedule has been routed to the 20th this month. a lot of people. Words long to be good?
Liu: not. I swear, was blurted out the environment at the time, but it can be said that these words are my heart, there has been a conviction.

Reporter: What do you think people are really up to people?

yesterday,jordan melo, arranged in Beijing Disabled Persons Federation, a Talent Show champion Liu returned to Beijing for the first time - his home, and open to the media.

armless man playing the piano with their feet to participate in Talent Show Source: Dragon TV,

Sponsored Links