Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-07-2011, 02:59 PM   #1
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road
Default A SEO Joomla plugin, that will enhance your Joomla

Become a search engine magnet,messenger bags for men walmart!
Now you can optimize your Joomla site for search engines easily AND monitor how your keywords are doing on Google,miu miu bags spring summer 2011!

Full support to K2,miu miu bags online singapore, ZOO,miu miu bags sales bow, VirtueMart,crossbody bags handbags, and more,clearance coach crossbody bags!

Support for:

"How iJoomla SEO Revolutionized
My Business Giving Me More Freedom
While Boosting My Profits,miu miu handbags 2011!
“It has been an absolute ground-breaking experience. The time that I have saved in the last couple months have revolutionized my business. And I am expecting large,womens crossbody bags, large profits.”

“My SEO business success is dependent upon fulfilling my “First Page Ranking Guarantee Performance Policy” on Google,where can i buy miu miu bags online, Yahoo and Bing,miu miu handbags online, via organic Search Engine Optimization. I had not used Joomla since Joomla 1.0,miu miu spring 2011 bags, preferring to use Dreamweaver to optimize my client sites for SERP’s. And if you’ve done any SEO manually,leather messenger bags for women uk, you are well aware of the long tedious hours,shop miu miu bags online, days and weeks it can take to optimize a site for first page ranking. Then try and keep it there,miu miu bags online!

I had stumbled upon iJoomla SEO plugin on Google. I saw the video and was very,cheap miu miu bags, very curious,miu miu spring 2011 bags, so I contacted Merav of iJoomla,crossbody bags under 100, personally over the phone and asked a lot of questions about iJoomla SEO . I was happy to see all the improvements made to Joomla 1.7 and was even more impressed with the capabilities of iJoomla SEO plugin and was as anxious to use it. I felt like a child on Christmas eve and I couldn’t wait to install my iJoomla SEO and use it for my latest client site,designer cross body bags for women!

I started work on a client site called sandiegobuyinggroup . I re-created the site with Joomla 1.7 and installed iJoomla SEO plugin. As I was using it,crossbody bags for girls, I came across a few important features I thought Merav should improve and add. Many were usability improvements and some were tweaks to make the SEO stronger working more intuitively with search engine algorithms. Merav implemented each of my suggestions and added a few new improvements. I think iJoomla SEO is now really kicking ass,miu miu bags sale uk! I am utterly impressed with both Joomla and iJoomla SEO. I’ve decided to use both for all our clients from this point on to give them the best SEO advantage possible and make my life a lot easier".
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 02:59 PM   #2
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 791264234 at 12:02 on 31 October 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
man child,
skull shape you like, I can cut,
you like rough, I can Long,
which face you like, I can whole,
you say you like money, I can go to earn,
If you like the right, then I went to war,
But, man child, I wish I had money to build a face right,red wing motorcycle boot,
you think I will follow you Well?

men always have to have these women face, there are tall, the best there is money at home, finish up better have a good job 牛逼 something,
What he does not see himself
b like what basis these women consequently have A,
If a woman really has everything you dare to be Well?
rich woman killed you,
women the right to play dead,
beautiful girl who is also the pursuit of more,
is also a good way to build more
you tell tell me,red wing heritage boot, what if a girl have, you Ya dare to do?
led his wife every day, the old saying that good people so well. Then how do you people do not find it,red wing store,
you want to go, people will want you to What,?
said the old woman
reality,
know why Well, are you changing group of men to women to understand the reality of Mody,
how his wife looked
not pleasing to the eye, others are looking at how good wife,
did you want her to Gansha A? getting old so she changed, not changed to complete rejection of the new ones on the ground is the youngest,
man child,red wing mens boots, tell me, you let me follow you in the end because of who I am or who you want me to be,red wing boots,
know a call is really plain What,

to tell you one thing, man child, since you chose her not to try to change her,
is used to hurt to love a woman, not let you for rattling the,
What injuries do not hurt women
heart, breaks your chance to really do not,
know what the most toxic woman heart what,red wing shoe store, man child. you Ya want to continue so sharp, you know sooner or later!
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:00 PM   #3
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

,red wing boots

| Back to logs list

34773 2010 年 07 月 24 日 22:15 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: funny
Posted cancel

| Back to logs list
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:01 PM   #4
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

! Nike finally found a genuine factory store. We all collection! ppo - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 275205620 at 08:30 on November 2, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
8 January, when a good friend recommended a restaurant to me. Is selling sports shoes, friends really understand me, ah, summer, and early ready to buy sports shoes (increased awareness of physical exercise, and Oh,red wing motorcycle boots, ordinary wear shoes very comfortable)

this shop called \Store website is also a personalized URL coolshoe.taobao.com. Cool shoes, coolshoe, easy to remember, Oh, I click on remember. It has been 2 months I was able to blurt out.
very large. 1000 number of commodities. High degree of credibility, double crown of the. Very professional, only two brands Nike and Adidas genuine, unlike some of the shop owner himself even more variety is not clear,red wing mens boots, Oh, no matter what, or professional point better.
suspects like advertising, ha ha, never mind, I would have is to recommend to my friends,red wing heritage boots, this wonderful store, you must share with you my dear. ^ _ ^
Since this is my most satisfying online shopping stores. Haha.
open the site at first glance, I saw that section I went to the counter looked at the barefoot Nike running shoes, has no time to buy (counter is 748 yuan). , I opened, and the price so I was surprised, 258, 3 off, ah, more than 1,500 sales a month, after all, is a large shop ah!
the price is impressive. After all, I can be considered old, but buyers, and know not to just look at pictures, I studied the picture, then looked again to the counter, sure there is no difference, I also selected two pairs to place an order (I Taobao account , more convenient, but they also support the remittance transfers buying stores, so you do not Taobao online banking account and you can buy friends.)
or later see their restaurant Taobao consumer protection scheme members, and 7 days no reason to return the service,red wing heritage, such service! A word. Cattle.
following drying under my baby to Amoy. . . . . At last give you.
first, super beautiful.

paragraph, this very comfortable, we are here missing code counter, and really too pleasant surprise.

how, good-looking bar.

store delivery is fast, day 2 afternoon received. Only 1 days ah. First of all I am very satisfied with the speed of delivery. The owner told me that the city can only have one day to the airport. Oh, the original aviation parts. It seems to fly really strong sports ah.
parcel opened it, the owner even made the gift, Wow, (socks, shoelaces, shopping bags, dust bags, etc..), And then look at the shoes, yes,red wing motorcycle boot, I know it is absolutely the genuine. , I would recommend to family and friends. Hehe. Almost 3 months now, and shoes as good as new, it is really reassuring, is 100% authentic. I'm so happy, I hope you can share.
I do not know if you have not had the experience of online shopping, this is so true I feel sincerely happy, not always in the store shopping pleasure.
goods is more than satisfactory,red wing sale, the quality is very good shop ah,

also owner of a small language that exciting. Haha.
------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----

----------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------

haha , really nice shop, we also collected about it, exercise and fitness in this, everyone needs shoes.
this is that I bought at 4 shoes! Really good friends for yourself.

store web site

most people I did not tell him ! Ha ha!
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:01 PM   #5
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

12-year-old boy abducted kiln Shandong child labor

children a year to find his stepfather, father and son meet again tears Lian Lian

due to bounce back, the mother gave uncle raising his son. A year ago, 12 years old,belstaff leather, he was kidnapped from Tai'an, Shandong Province to Inner Mongolia's Baotou kiln, is where the youngest child. Extremely unbearable in line with the age of coolie labor of life, the boy escaped from brick kilns, wandering to Dalian, by police to the rescue shelter. Develop a heart alert boy, with lies to conceal the identity, in Dalian, Dalian endless love to give the boy, the boy finally tell the truth, and ultimately reunited with their families.
bounce boy was abducted to the kiln

boy named Xiao Yu Gang (a pseudonym), 13 years old. Xiaoyu just live in rural areas of Tai'an city,belstaff jacken, birth parents more than children. To Xiaoyu just when he was a serious comeback in the children, for family planning to avoid the punishment, the parents sent him to support pro-uncle, after the family name just like his uncle,belstaff online, his uncle gave him the name of Xiao Yu Gang, he is uncle to my father.
Xiaoyu just do not want the parents of the home life of his uncle to leave after the birth mother,1 and 3 months old girl was killed at home mother, age is also small, just Xiaoyu, the uncle could not get at home, on the fourth grade, to drop out of school to wander around, uncle said he was
2010 年 1 22, Xiaoyu has just turned 12 years old, wandering in his home town Tai'an, the two men told him do not know earn money, just inexperienced Xiaoyu deep, not too many The alert, along with his two strange men on the train. All the way to Lawton, the strange man had just taken Xiaoyu Baotou Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, will be sold to a brick kiln just Xiaoyu, Xiaoyu has just where the kiln is where the youngest child. Xiaoyu just dry kiln in a wheelbarrow from the introduction of hot bricks,belstaff uk, despite the protection of gloves, a pair of his young hand, or was hot out of blisters. Xiaoyu has just told reporters that the poor condition of the brick kiln, food is cabbage and radish, accommodation houses also take the air, but the tube is not strict. 3 days in the dry, it just can not stand the Xiaoyu, who is not prepared to take advantage of the smooth escape the house brick, no goal stray.
to connect to conceal her identity, the train reached the terminal, the conductor and the marshals were a wake-up time, Xiaoyu just know came Dalian. See Xiaoyu just like street children, the police will be sent to the relief stations just Xiaoyu.
Xiaoyu has just been placed in child rescue center, waiting to find his family back home, but just can Xiaoyu hide their real name and age. When staff understand his identity, Xiaoyu lied about his name just Asked where he lives? Xing Zhimin total did not remember where they live. But when the names of staff in the public security in accordance with Xing Zhimin online inquiry, all the same name with the Xing Zhimin children and adolescents, are not the child. Does this child is lying? Staff analysis, Xing Zhimin may be long-term homeless, or encountered setbacks would not give true identity, and deliberately concocted lies. Have had long-term deal with the street children of staff believe that love is can be transformed into the boy's mind, as long as sincere, and the stone will be muggy. Staff are not forced to speak the truth boys, is given to care and wait. Ingratiate themselves dozens of times, no effect; hand to wash it, did not bear fruit; with the boy to participate in many beneficial social care activities, or no results.
efforts of relief stations in the city to find work as the boy has been engaged in quietly. In the following year, the boy has been reluctant to disclose their true identity, his life has always been a mystery.
Dalian truth let him return to the family

every National Day, New Year and Spring Festival, including the relief stations to include all the stagnation points Xing Zhimin street children to prepare for a gift, send it to him care. In particular, this year's Spring Festival, Xing Zhimin aunt was brought home celebration for volunteers to experience family holidays, the fifteenth, Xing Zhimin Station,19 -year-old woman posing as theft of University L, North Street building was again the 15 mothers of the community formed a loving pair, and brought him to the Lantern eat, feel the See Xing Zhimin attentive staff looks preoccupied, he chatted up again. Over the past year, Xing Zhimin experienced a lot of love from a rescue shelter and social, his heart touched, condemning his own lying. Full of tears, he told staff: Xiaoyu just provided in accordance with the latest information,outlet belstaff, the staff will call the day Xiaoyu just hit home and found the police station, and linked to Xiaoyu just where the village committee, village director just happens to be a relative Xiaoyu, immediately contact Xiaoyu just stepfather (uncle), confirmed in along all the relevant material, stepfather and two uncles and just Xiaoyu February 19 at 4 o'clock in the claim to relief stations Xiaoyu just go home. Child rescue center when Xiaoyu just see all the way to the stepfather, the stepfather flew into the arms of running all the way, ran shouting Baby, this year you let me find a good hard yeah, now is meager anti-trafficking, I think you are being trafficked out yet. a perfect end.
reporters Manchu fly
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:09 PM   #6
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

- Qzone log,red wing sale

| Back to logs list

33387 2006 年 05 月 13 日 18:13 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
Posted cancel

| Back to logs list
Old 10-07-2011, 03:14 PM   #7
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

341519 2009 年 05 月 05 日 23:57 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (10) Category: Personal Diary
s year we seem to be very rich, into the dormitory when the father would be reluctant to buy a pack of cigarettes smoked.
year we seem to be very rich,red wing boot store, to become their own food and clothing lovers nanny, to come home not give her mother one of the most expensive pearl necklace.
childhood when we forget the idea of a hero,red wing heritage boots, only learned to serve on the restaurant wine waiter shouting.
when the virtual into life vanity, and someone to talk to you when you are not ashamed, anti-thinking wing.

the magic of the University is to let people think that all of the vanity are clear conscience. parents send us to a read from time to time universities,red wing boots, we enjoy their parents will never enjoy happiness.

year we seem to be very rich, my parents only a phone text message cell phone functions, it is worth less than a month we telephone charges, but its greatest significance is when you need it will tell you mom and dad are thinking of you.
year we seem to be very rich, fall into, you will pick a half-day at the counter cosmetics . may be the most used cosmetics mother was accompanied by about Xidi Ling, year after year.

any time,red wing shoes online, parents no longer speak their bitterness over the belt out from the children feasting.
when we learn to wake up before noon, a computer desk with open toes,red wing mens boots, broadcast sound in the downstairs restaurant reservations, please call.
to graduate, I still do not know that the University should be on my What is the significance given vitality. just remember Dad used to say, to good life, every penny has its significance.

year, we really had no money. While your mouth to sing The best is the society's colorful, love I love you.
year, we really had no money. When you have the ability to make money when it was no longer ignorant as personality.
year,red wing work boots, to make it just that year. I hope our future will be very rich, so my parents live a happy life, to compensate I have to say to the parents for money and lies.
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:15 PM   #8
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

- Qzone log,red wing shoes outlet

| Back to logs list

33387 2006 年 05 月 13 日 18:13 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
Posted cancel

| Back to logs list
Old 10-07-2011, 03:24 PM   #9
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

340426 2010 年 07 月 31 日 23:25 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
major aspects:
1, giant brand-name products;
2, mass production (large) car;
3, configure the rational, practical;
4, high security, lower fuel consumption;
5, control is good.
6, style satisfaction;
see the details:
one appearance
purpose of inspection: Inspection should be a better place in the light. See if there are open-air place, traces of sun and rain. To see whether the parts were perpetrating a fraud. Whether the transformation of refurbished old cars.
(1) whether body surface
paint scratches, dents. View paint is uniform thickness. If that paint color or the thickness of a part does not correspond with the surrounding, or show a slight ring-like scratches, mostly trained beauty injury caused by re-spraying. Engine room, the edge of whether to subsidize vehicle signs
(2) gap
check the front cover, door frame and around the gap is uniform, whether at large is too small. Cover the gap on both sides of the vehicle in front is symmetrical.
(3) Check the door
car door with key and Suo's case, there are checks in the control device is in place and reflect the sensitivity. Try the door is open and flexible, should not be too difficult to open door, the door shaft should not have noise. Whether closing step, a good car sound you hear when closing more boring, poor little hard to turn off the loose, need strong impact can only locked, and the sound of sharp, not sweet. Repeated sliding doors and flip the trunk without jerky feeling to observe the door is closed after the closure of full, and note the reading lamp display status
(4) Auto Parts
carefully check vehicle accessories such as batteries, windshield wipers, tires, oil and other supplies, to see whether aging.
(5) chassis, wheel arches, shock absorbers, suspension
view the chassis, wheel arches, shock absorbers, suspension and other work can be hand vigorously pressing the front and rear,red wing boot store, and release it, to see the number of shells moving at between 2 to 3 times as well.
(6) engine room, underneath the edge of the
look in the engine room, whether there are subsidies vehicle marks the edge, to prevent accidents buy refurbished cars. Check the chassis, you can ditch the car on to the view.
(7) the appearance of the vehicle a distance away from the car a little far
location of the vehicle's exterior condition observations and detailed browsing. For example, if a high degree of symmetry around the body.
(8)
windshield glass is intact, whether there are cracks. Glass is not the first wife, glass scraps marked.
(9) is in good condition tires
tire wear. Whether the loss of gas and tires damaged. Whether the aging tires.
(10) decoration
loose decoration or paste if there is not strong.
(11) pull the pieces of the joint
gaps between joints is uniform, with or without dislocation.
(12)
mirror mirror on both sides have a certain resistance to rotation (not including electric and medial control);
(13) to be optimistic about the spare tire spare tire
models, carefully Buy narrow spare tire vehicles. Other alternative tools are complete.
(14) car chassis
get down to see the body there is no oil under the ground point, the chassis is not oil.
II Crew Space:

(1) glass door glass door should lift freely
,red wing motorcycle boot, up to the ceiling, down to in the end, sliding window switch should ease, sliding smoothly, sealing well.
(2) door attachment and then need to check each door
deduction is working
(3) instrument panel instrument panel
various instruments should be complete and effective, not reflective, not blocked by any object , pictographic patterns can accurately understand, easy to identify. Insert key to unscrew the switches, each light is working properly observed, ABS, air bags have self-display, and understand the odometer mileage has been
(4) hard rock
steering wheel steering wheel, plus there should be no gap , left free travel should not be too large, the surface feel better.
(5) seats
seating surfaces should be clean in good condition, no damage, scratches. Front seat can be moved around freely and have more than one location can be fixed. Inverted back and forth and back is difficult; seat belt tension is normal
(6) foot
ready, hand on the steering wheel

left foot clutch pedal clutch should feel relaxed freely, and have a short free travel;

right foot brake and hold the brake pedal, which should maintain a certain height, if its slow down,red wing shoes sale, then brake system leakage;
throttle
gas pedal should not have made cards, heavy, non-recoil phenomenon, legs, feet on the accelerator pedal should be natural and comfortable, so as to ensure the long-distance driving without fatigue. Legs, feet on the accelerator pedal, the ankle should be natural and comfortable way to ensure long-distance driving without fatigue.

(7) observed inside the compartment clean
cleanliness, especially the roof and door trim panels
(8)
interior door panels, interior trim panels softening card should be installed in place, push down should not be loose.
Third, mechanical room
opened the hood
(1) liquid tank and liquid tank to check complement
fluid, cleaning fluid, power steering fluid, oil, brake surface is normal, do not normal should be suspected leak. Tank looks to be clean, water marks, grease, liquid level between the highest and the lowest scale can be considered normal, in 3 / 5, 4 / 5 or so, the basic can be considered normal.
(2) pull out the oil-foot oil
see oil colors, to see the car when three minutes later to turn off, pull out the oil dipstick with a paper towel wipe out black oil.
(3) battery
the fixed pile head and the battery wire connection should be reliable, good, with no loosening lever. Whether the corrosion of joints, small window is green.
(4) thread connecting the various thread connections
see whether there shaking, etc.,

Fourth, the dynamics

(1) far to listen to the engine sound
This can only be the seat of your pants. How is the name of two cars, you stand in the middle position, leaving two vehicles from the same, you feel the sound of a big out (is significantly larger than other cars), you can turn around listen to, so your ears Hearing different from illusion.
(2) listen to the engine sound
cold as possible in a quiet environment, do not rush to start a few cars at the same time, let someone else launch!!
to see whether the engine is started fast, running is light, continuous and smooth. one end with a screwdriver
top in the engine, the other end of the top of the ear to listen to the sound, comparing the moment after the cold start and cold running process engine running smoothness, and noise. Immediately listen carefully to the sound, size, and abnormal, while observing the operation is smooth, smooth is what is hot after the engine run like a look. Listen to the engine startup sound, the sound of each car to start when a certain feature, but can not appear more intense harsh sound. To see if there is noise, such as the rings sound, knock sound, valve beeps and so on. There is only one good engine 'grunt grunt' sound, no other noise.
someone can help, should he step on the gas-liter engine speed you hear the sound. Feel the engine response fuel door is continuous, continuous acceleration rate should be stable after the birth.
noise than those of cold-hot cars big,red wing heritage boot, listen as the engine temperature, noise should gradually see little, if any abnormal sound particularly evident, whether decreases, of course we choose a quiet, cold and minimum change hot car engine noise. then add and subtract throttle, slow, sudden, cold conditions by changing the load on the engine, observe and listen ..
then start another, comparison, recall the scene just .
(4) vibration and noise
observed not to rush to the car after the vehicle vibration and noise, so that cars situ hot car for about 5 minutes, while waiting for the process, check all lights, horn, wipers, spray , glass lift, air conditioning, speakers, cigarette lighter, etc. are working properly, the door is noise; efforts clutch feel is appropriate, whether in situ push-pull gear into place a precise, clear, whether the jerky feeling; observed credit-speed display speed conditions, with or without instability; feel the car and the car steering wheel, stalls vibration and engine noise, so as to limit a minor jitter; light bombers throttle throttle power and reset one feels, bearing in mind speed Table whether the changes in sensitivity and accuracy and attention to the change of linear speed;
(5) such as temperature, dynamic leakage
up the car after the state open the machine cover, again observe any leaks in the case of oil;
(6) hot car engine sounds
listen to listen to the engine speed of sound is uniform credit, any abnormal sound;
(7)
fans wait a little longer if time enough to observe a certain temperature electronic fan whether the normal start
(8) Experimental
closure work and then to block what he rags to block the exhaust port, if the engine sound was changed a few seconds to sink and turn off the engine is a good car! Otherwise, where is the leak.
V.
test drive test drive the process from the ignition, start to add and subtract files, acceleration, cornering, braking and hand brake and foot the entire vehicle lighting and other aspects of the use of checking to see whether the vehicle is running smooth, quiet and comfortable
(1) As most of the places many restrictions by the venue, can not fully check the performance of the clutch travel
check the suitability of height and strength. Jicha
way to slow brake and brake test the reliability of the work, with or without deviation phenomenon. Check the steering wheel rotation
is uniform power efficient and accurate.
for the handbrake, if the conditions can not tighten the clutch after the half-way or slip on check.
(2) slow fuel door, Qingtai clutch, the vehicle started to be stable. Shift may not be very smooth car, but not guilty of cards, or pick is not linked to high, or a ring gear. Touch on the brakes at low speeds to test the brake force and brake response should be good. Gap can also try the slide, for example, to 20km / h travel speed, flat road to slide 50 to 80 meters. If a pick file to stop the car quickly to show that the driving and lubricating moving parts, improper installation, such as bearing too tight, such as brake virtually scratch or oil solidification.
(3) test can be encountered under the overpass feel the speed and power situation; through addition, subtraction stall, tap the steering wheel, steering feel satisfied; normal driving direction of deviation should not be able to automatically maintain a straight line running , after turning back to the basic self-positive (90%); vehicle U-turn, left turn when the wheels hit the limit should be no abnormal noise.
(4) listen to speed the situation is light and smooth, there is no noise, light step on the gas, to see whether the stability of acceleration; and then go off, when there should not be linked to shift forward or back is not no coming down , speed added to 30km / h, above the file linked to the neutral, let the car glide yourself, if the car soon stopped,red wing mens boots, there is a problem, most of the brake virtually scratch or bearing too tight. Acceleration, see the steering wheel there is no deviation, and then accelerate, to see the steering wheel there is no swing, the car will not be floating, the steering wheel there is no jitter; brakes, the brakes at high speed to see how it works. If you can not, find a knowledgeable friend to help you look at it
(5) and if possible to test high-speed driving conditions may be feeling a high-speed stability, a sense of grip, swing the wheel to see if there is, the direction of hair floating in the phenomenon. No other vehicles can also try hunting, can feel the vehicle's handling performance; but also by the different speed test of the emergency brake feeling, as each of 40km / h, 60km / h, 80km / h speed brakes, check the system When the direction of dynamic stability.

six, view new car procedures
attention to all certificates are complete:
(1) purchase invoices
purchase invoice is the most important proof of car, but also the car When one user certificate, so make sure the car dealer when you ask for purchase invoices, and to confirm its effectiveness.
(2) vehicle certification.
certification is another important vehicle documents, but also the car when the necessary documents households. Only vehicles with a certificate of motor vehicle equipment only meet the national quality and standards requirements.
(3) Warranty Services card.
Under these provisions, the car mileage within a certain time and therefore if the manufacturing quality problems caused by failure or damage, with three bags of service cards can enjoy free service manufacturers. However, like light bulbs, rubber car wearing parts are not included.
(4) the vehicle manual.
the user must follow the requirements of vehicles using the rational use of manual vehicles. If required by the instruction manual damage caused by vehicles, manufacturers are not responsible for the three bags. Instructions also specify the main technical parameters of vehicles and maintenance of technical data necessary for calibration, repair time is a reference text.
(5) other documents or attachments.
some vehicles have a separate engine manual, and some optional equipment in some vehicles have special requirements or regulations, then the consumer should ask for the relevant certificate to the dealer.
(6) Check the car and its brand are consistent
(7) Check the engine number, chassis number, product certification and factory date the only legitimate vehicle identification number.
know the date of manufacture, dates from the factory to determine whether the backlog of cars, vehicles from production to marketing to understand the time
the number on the certificate with the car, engine number, chassis number of the same.
(8) Check the vehicle, power, seat number, engine specifications and physical requirements of the same Dengjun.
(9) note that the types of vehicles such as the Chang brand SC1017XA
code model, code \\ignore \br> Consumers should pay particular attention to the above contract reflects the contractual obligations of the details of the dealer.
2, tying the insurance is not legally prescribed by the State Che Sunxian
addition, third party liability insurance, such as mandatory insurance, car buyers purchase the right to choose what kind of insurance, and choose the right insurance company.
3, car contract to complete
(1) shall specify the brand of car, engine number, chassis number and other elements of the car itself should be;
(2) the price should be set out in the vehicle The total transaction price (or packets of light vehicle price premium), payment methods and duration;
(3) and duration of delivery vehicles;
(4) the quality of the handling of disputes and objections;
( 5) The terms of service, dealers should take out should be focused on what obligations (details can refer to \) on the breach of contract. Breach of contract on one side or can not be full and proper discharge of contractual obligations which the bear responsibility, but also require detailed agreement;
(7) dispute settlement, should be agreed upon solution to this, such as arbitration and litigation; contract jurisdiction, such as a car person domicile, the dealer registration of location or other locations appointed by the parties, can be agreed upon by both parties to dispute the jurisdiction, if the agreement is unclear, the applicable \
(8) should pay particular attention to the details of contractual liability on dealers, these dealers are often part of a malicious \
(9) also choose strength, good reputation is extremely important to dealers because the dealer directly affect the integrity of the performance of the contract. Do not forget to ask when buying a car or view the dealer's own background information, which should at least include \legal rights.

eight cars, and the licensing procedures

1, buyers must show his identity card.
2, by purchase invoices to the Vehicle Administration department for a number of temporary movement permits
stop car sales car market, mobile card can be in the car to handle.
3, to sell car unit area of the business sector inspection purchase invoices,
and chapters recount the invoice stamped business, the invoice shall be effective.
4, purchase vehicle inspection
new car to be tested by the designated inspection yards,red wing heritage boots, after passing the order to receive a license. Car test need to bring documents, purchase invoices, the owner ID card, vehicle certification.
surcharge to pay purchase invoices to support purchases of motor vehicles in their respective districts to pay an additional fee Zheng Ji vehicle purchase at an additional fee, the payment for the car models (excluding value added tax part) of 10%.
(1) original purchase invoice (stamped by the administrative department for industry and commerce) and 2 copies;
(2) certificate and a copy of the vehicle 1;
(3) individuals who own vehicles identification;
(4) personal vehicles with cash payment.
(5) Vehicle Administration vehicle owners to the public security departments for vehicle license, the need to hold cards and car share vehicles to go back to levy fees for filing formalities at the levy of staff responsible for completing the certificate at the \and stamped \Owner may at any time filing fee in cash.
6, road maintenance fee to the respective district to pay maintenance fees at the Zheng Ji
7, to the insurance company pay the insurance money.
8, obtain vehicle license.
Vehicle Administration department to obtain a license required to bring along the following documents: purchase invoices, the owner ID cards, insurance policies, purchase bills, proof of passing the examination, and so on.
9, filing surcharge Zheng Ji
back at filing, go to territorial tax vehicle use tax paid to collect \
10, personal vehicles, car owners with a driver's license with a driver's license for registration.
items tagged vehicle engine throttle conditions
Old 10-07-2011, 03:31 PM   #10
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

| Back to logs list

341786 2008 年 08 月 30 日 13:40 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (120) Category: Szeto
If you are does not love a person, please let her go,red wing shoes, if you give your loved one, please do not be sad.
Some things you will not be like your own,

Some things you are destined to be reluctant to give up,
life there are many kinds of love,red wing work boots, but do not let love become a types of injury.
some fate is doomed to lose,
some fate is never a good result,
love a person but do not necessarily have
person must have a good treasure .
man cry, because he really loved;
woman cry, because she really give up.
If the injury is a good faith, I chose to lie;
If the lie is an injury, I chose the silent;
If silence is a kind of harm, I chose to leave.
If you lose is hard, you afraid to pay?
If the confusion is bitter, you will not choose to end?
If the pursuit is bitter, you will not choose to come to their senses?
If the separation is hard, and you talk to who?
see a lot of things are later,
lot of things at that time do not feel bitter,
but we could not find the way to the time.
There is a love that, even love,red wing shoes outlet, but unable to speak.
have a love, obviously want to give, but can not give up.
There is a love, which is clearly suffering,red wing heritage boots, but not open.
There is a love, knowing that no way forward. heart has long been retrieved.
decided to give you the moment I cried,
my tears show I really love you.
not a game love you, love you is true.
forget you I can not.
man's self-confidence comes from a woman on his worship,
woman's pride came from a man to her admiration.
never cultivated the man you love,
you put him in good cultivation, only two results:
him or his people look down on you from stealing.
Why do we always do not know how to cherish the present one?
reunion in the unpredictable,
we think will always meet again, always destined bye,
always thought that the opportunity to say I am sorry,
but never thought could each wave goodbye is goodbye,red wing motorcycle boot,
sigh,red wing heritage boot, is likely to be the last human sigh.
Maybe love is just as lonely,
need to find someone to love,
even without any outcome. Many people do not need
bye, because it is only passing through.
forget is that we give each other the best mark.