Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-29-2011, 08:51 PM   #1
3i2g3e3i
Staff Sergeant

3i2g3e3i is on a distinguished road
Default Beats by dre

Go Behind the Scenes of i SQUARE's "Hey ######y Lady" Video with Seventeen.com,beats by dre!
The Skrillex Remix of i SQUARE's "Hey ######y Lady" is trending on Hype Machine!! Currently at #7 and rising fast. Share it now with your friends on Twitter. Go HERE to listen and share and get it to #1!! Full Story »
i SQUARE's "Hey ######y Lady" has been picked as one of the next big hits of 2011! Check out what radio programmer, Rob Roberts has to say about the hit song in the article from the January 7th edition of Entertainment Weekly. Full Story »
Dial 10 Beats' Digits to Hear Directly from i SQUARE!
Young Hollywood: On the Set of the "Hey ######y Lady" Music Video!
Live Tonight! Join Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine for the unveiling of the next generation of sound. RSVP for your chance to win new Beats by Dr. Dre products. http://bit.ly/cw6iDj Full Story »
Check Out This Behind the Scenes Video from "Hey ######y Lady" Now on Vevo!
i SQUARE Web Diaries - NYC Trip Episode #2: THE PIANO
Episode #2 of the i SQAURE Web Diaries series has launched! Check out Mike J and 10beats as they get their creative juices flowing at the Piano in the Interscope New York Offices! Watch the episode HERE or in the player below Full Story »
Check out this video from the set of i SQUARE's "Hey ######y Lady" music video shoot. Young Hollywood talks with i SQUARE about the video, their inspirations,Beats by dre, and how the band got started. Click the link below to watch the video via... Full Story »
"Hey ######y Lady", the debut single from Pentagon/Interscope Records group i SQUARE, is available now on iTunes and Amazon MP3! Executive Producers: Sean "Diddy" Combs and The Pentagon. iTunes - Download Now!
Amazon MP3 - Download Now! It’s a small world... Full Story »
Watch Roc4Life's New Video Interview with i SQUARE!
The music video for i SQUARE's debut single "Hey ######y Lady" will be premiering on VEVO this Monday, 10/25!! The video was directed by Erik White and features a cameo from Diddy! Check out a preview clip of the music video HERE or in the player below. Full Story »
Check out the latest i SQUARE interview from J-14. Read an excerpt from the interview below and click the link for the full read via J-14.com. J-14: Exclusive Q&A With i SQUARE
J-14: How did you guys get together?
10Beats: We met in California about a... Full Story »
Check Out iSQUARE on Clear Channel's iheartradio!
Check out i SQUARE's two new webisodes on the isquareVEVO channel.  Watch the webisodes below or click the links to watch via VEVO. Stay tuned for more great footage in the upcoming i SQUARE webisodes. i SQUARE - Beat Box (Webisode) i SQUARE - Fish And... Full Story »
Listen and Share i SQUARE's New Track "Hey ######y Lady"
"Hey ######y Lady" Available Now!
Watch i SQUARE in the New Webisode "The Proof"
The "Hey ######y Lady" Remixes EP is now available on iTunes and Amazon MP3! Download these up and coming remixes of the debut i SQUARE single including the scorching hot remix by Skrillex now!! iTunes Download
Amazon MP3 Download Full Story »
The music video for i SQUARE's debut single "Hey ######y Lady" is premiering now on VEVO! Check out the Erik White directed house party themed video, filled with tons of dancing,beats by dre dre, and a cameo from Diddy,dre beats!! Click HERE to watch or view in the player below. Full Story »
Watch the new edition of ClevverTV's interview with i SQUARE to learn about the group's personality and to hear the story behind the "i SQUARE" name. Check out the video below or click the link to watch via ClevverTV's YouTube channel. ClevverTV - i... Full Story »
Win 6 Beats by Dr. Dre Prizes in the i SQUARE Giveaway!
Watch i SQUARE's "Beatbox" & "Fish and Chips" Webisodes Now!
Win a Pair of Headphones at Tonight's Beats Event!
Hey ######y Lady Remixes - Out Now!!
Check out the behind the scenes video of i SQUARE's "Hey ######y Lady" video on Seventeen.com! Watch the video and see what Mike J, Destiny, Briddy, and 10Beats have to say about their style, sound, and the making of the upcoming video. Click the link below... Full Story »
Check out the new music video for i SQUARE "Hey ######y Lady" (Skrillex Remix). Watch the video below or click the link to view via Vevo. Don't forget to pick up your copy of the "Hey ######y Lady" Remix EP available on iTunes or Amazon! VEVO - i SQUARE - Hey... Full Story »
Check out what the Examiner has to say about i SQUARE and their lead single "Hey ######y Lady." The Examiner talks to Briddy about working with P Diddy and about the upcoming i SQUARE album.  Check out an excerpt here and click the link below for the full... Full Story »
i SQUARE Photoshoot Sizzle Video!
Valentine's Day is over but i SQUARE wants you to pay tribute to your ######y Lady (or Guy) every day of the year! Upload your sweetest most romantic video tribute to your loved one and i SQUARE will choose their 3 favorite entries to win prizes!  CLICK... Full Story »
Check out i SQUARE's two new webisodes on their official Vevo channel! Click the links below to watch the new videos and also check out i SQUARE's channel to see other i SQUARE clips. i SQUARE's Official Vevo Channel - isquareVEVO i SQUARE Webisode #5:... Full Story »
Clear Channel Online has featured i SQUARE as an Artist to Watch in the Hit and Urban category and has chosen i SQUARE for this week's NEW! Music Monday.  Click the links below to hear i SQUARE's "Hey ######y Lady" on Clear Channel's... Full Story »
Go Behind the Scenes of the i Square Photoshoot
i SQUARE's Hey ######y Lady/Guy Video Contest
Check Out i SQUARE's Two New Webisodes!
i SQUARE Feature Article on the Examiner!
i SQUARE Web Diaries - NYC Trip Episode #4: A GOOD ACTRESS
iheartradio.com has chosen i SQUARE's "Hey ######y Lady" as the Rhythmic Pick for this week's NEW! Music Monday. Click the links below to hear i SQUARE's "Hey ######y Lady" on Clear Channel's iheartradio.com. iheartradio.com Rhythmic Pick of the Week - i... Full Story »
i SQUARE Web Diaries - NYC Trip Episode #1: THE VAN
Hey ######y Lady (Skrillex Remix) Trending On Hype Machine. Share Now!!
Billboard Magazine has featured i SQUARE for their part in BMI's most recent 'Next Fresh Thing' series at the Viper Room in Hollywood. Check out the photo below and pick up your copy of the February 12th edition of Billboard Magazine. Full Story »
Check Out the Second Installment of ClevverTV's Interview with i SQUARE!
New i SQUARE Webisode "Fight For A Cause"
This week's edition of Us Magazine's Hot Pics! features a shot of i SQUARE and Diddy. Check out the photo below and click the link for the full read. Us Weekly Hot Pics! - Diddy's New Group Full Story »
i SQUARE in Entertainment Weekly!
"Hey ######y Lady" Music Video Premiering Now on VEVO!!
VIDEO: ClevverTV Interviews i SQUARE!
Check out ClevverTV's exclusive interview with i SQUARE! Learn about the inspiration behind i SQUARE's music and the new video "Hey ######y Lady." ClevverTV - i SQUARE: Music Interview Full Story »
J-14 Exclusive Interview with i SQUARE!
i SQUARE has teamed up with Beats by Dr. Dre to giveaway 6 Beats prizes.  Check out the prizes below and click the links to enter to win via Twitter or Facebook. Enter to Win on Twitter | Enter to Win on Facebook Full Story »
Get a sneak peak into the i SQUARE Photoshoot, watch the video right here or below! Full Story »
Take a full look behind the scenes at the latest i Square photoshoot. Watch below or click here for the video. Full Story »
Watch the new i SQUARE web diary now! Check out the video below or click the link to watch via Youtube. Stay tuned for new i SQUARE web diary episodes! i SQUARE Web Diaries - NYC Trip Episode #4: A GOOD ACTRESS Full Story »
Clear Channel Online Selects i SQUARE for the NEW! Artist to Watch Spotlight!
If you have seen i SQUARE's debut music video for "Hey ######y Lady" then you may have seen the phone number that 10 Beats tags on his ######y Lady's white shirt. You may not have known that you can dial 10 Beats' digits to hear directly from the band! Click... Full Story »
i SQUARE performs at the "Fight For A Cause" charity event in this new webisode. Watch the video below or click the link to view via i SQUARE's VEVO channel. i SQUARE - Fight For A Cause (Webisode) Full Story »
Check out the group performing an acapella version of "Hey ######y Lady" at the VEVO office in New York! Click the link below for the video via YouTube and stay tuned for future i SQUARE web diary episodes! i SQUARE Web Diaries - NYC Trip Episode #3: VEVO Full Story »
Go behind the scenes of i SQUARE's "Hey ######y Lady" video shoot. Check out the footage below or click the link to watch via Vevo. i SQUARE - Hey ######y Lady (Behind The Scenes) Full Story »
Twitter Feed
Check Out i SQUARE in Us Magazine's Hot Pics!
Check out i SQUARE's featured playlist on Myspace now to hear some of the band's favorite tracks and a few artists who inspired their music and style. Click the link below to listen to i SQUARE's featured playlist via Myspace now! Myspace Featured... Full Story »
Check out the new video interview with i SQUARE!  Roc4Life caught up with i SQUARE in New York to talk about the new "Hey ######y Lady" music video and i SQUARE's explosive live shows! Watch the video below and click the link for the full... Full Story »
Hey ######y Lady - Official Preview
i SQUARE Performance at Marbella in Hollywood 3/19!
Get i SQUARE's Pump It Music App on Facebook!
i SQUARE has released two fresh webisodes for your viewing pleasure. Check out the videos below or click the links to watch via Vevo. i SQUARE - B Square And Showstopper (Webisode) i SQUARE - Alley Square Dance (Webisode) Full Story »
Remixes of i SQUARE's debut single "Hey ######y Lady" (produced by Steve Angello) by Skrillex, Russ Chimes, Laidback Luke, Afrojack, DJ Mr. White, Chris Moody, and Sultan & Ned are now available to listen online at The Official i SQUARE MySpace Page. Go to... Full Story »
i SQUARE has teamed up with J-14 to give fans a chance to win a personalized video drop! Enter now for your chance to receive a personalized video message via email from i SQUARE.  Click the link below to enter! J-14: WIn a Personalized Video Drop from... Full Story »
Check out i SQUARE's first installment of their Web Diaries! In this episode, i SQUARE arrives in New York and gets introduced to their van. Watch the video below and be sure to stay tuned for more episodes from New York and beyond! Click here to watch i... Full Story »
Listen to i SQUARE's Featured Playlist on Myspace!
Hey ######y Lady Remixes!
Challenge your friends to play, mix and remix in i SQUARE's new Pump It application on Facebook. Click the link below to add the app to your profile and start playing now! i SQUARE, Play with it - MXP4 Pump It App Full Story »
Help us share our new track “Hey ######y Lady”!  Listen and click share http://listn.to/iSQUARE Full Story »
Watch Mike J prove his skills in i SQUARE's new webisode "The Proof." Check out the video below or click the link to view via i SQUARE's VEVO channel. i SQUARE - The Proof (Webisode) Full Story »

Win a Personalized Video Drop from i SQUARE and J-14
"Hey ######y Lady" Music Video Premiere on VEVO 10/25 - Watch Preview Now!!
Watch the Video for i SQUARE "Hey ######y Lady" (Skrillex Remix)
i SQUARE Web Diaries - NYC Trip Episode #3: VEVO
i SQUARE Featured in Billboard Magazine!
Don't miss i SQUARE's upcoming show at Marbella in Hollywood, this Saturday 3/19. Marbella
6757 Hollywood Boulevard
Hollywood, CA 90028
Doors: 10 pm Full Story »
Check out the official preview of "Hey ######y Lady", the debut single from i SQUARE !!   Preview it by clicking HERE or using the player below. Full Story »
Watch Two New i SQUARE Webisodes!
3i2g3e3i is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2011, 08:55 PM   #2
nu5dmu5vm0au
Warrant Officer

nu5dmu5vm0au is on a distinguished road

|返回日志列表

转载自 897862573 2010年10月22日 18:31 阅读(loading...) 评论(0) 分类:个人日记

婚姻中,经济是基础,爱情是房屋,性爱是食物,孩子是财富,尊重是护符,糊涂是幸福,甜言蜜语是油盐酱醋, 相互猜忌只能走向坟墓。
经济是基础。婚姻不是空中楼阁,它是非常非常现实、非常非常实在的过日子,只不过是陪你所爱的人过日子罢了 。过日子就离不开柴米油盐,这就是生活,所以没有一定的经济基础是没办法过日子的。谈恋爱的时候可以不考虑 这些,但一旦要进入婚姻就非得考虑不可。有人说婚姻是爱情的坟墓,那说明他们的爱情还只是飘浮在空中,充其 量是个充满希望、充满激情的肥皂泡而已,注定了不会长久。爱情是需要责任的,婚姻就是爱情的责任。要承担这 个责任,
男女都要努力,要为这个婚姻打经济基础。
爱情是房屋。如果说婚姻是座围城,那么爱情便是围城中的房屋,没有房屋居住的男女是抵挡不住风雨的,要么他 们逃离,要么他们病死。
所以无论你是先爱后婚,还是先婚后爱,你的婚姻都会持久的,
因为你们有爱的房屋。
性爱是食物。记得有报纸讨论有所谓“无性的婚姻”,打死我都不信。性是婚姻的食物,如果没有它,男女都会出 现饥渴,他们也就必然会到城外去寻找食物。时间久了,男女就会流连外面的食物而不愿再回到城里 挨饿。
当然单调的食物吃多了,也会让人厌烦。所以多买些“食谱”,
多做一些可口的饭菜,有助于让你的婚姻更美满。
孩子是财富。现代人都不愿抚育孩子,都认为孩子是一种负担,甚至是一种累赘。其实孩子是一笔宝贵的财富,是 夫妻二人的传家宝,是婚姻爱情的定海神针。没有拥有的时候体会不到,一旦拥有你就决不会放弃。
我甚至认为没有孩子的家都是穷光蛋!
尊重是护符。尊重是婚姻的护身符,有人认为走入围城了,是一家人了,还需要什么客气、什么尊重呢?大错特错 !要知道,婚姻之前,你们可是两个不相干的人啊!即使结婚了,你们也还是两个人,两个不同的人 。
尊重对方,也就是把对方看成独立的一个人,也就是增加一点两人的距离,
这样才会更吸引两人彼此靠近。这就像两个吸铁石,
保持适当的距离会使他们的相互吸引力更强。
但得夕阳无限好 何须惆怅近黄昏
糊涂是幸福。中国有句俗话“难得糊涂”,同样适用于婚姻中。所谓糊涂,本质上叫宽容。日常生活中他(她)可 能有一些坏习惯,一时又改不了,你应该宽容;当他(她)不能如你所愿地改造成为你所希望的那种人,你应该宽 容,
毕竟他(她)不是你;当你偶然发现了对方的一些小秘密,比如撒了谎,
比如存了少许的私房钱,比如手机上偶尔有些暧昧的短信,
这时你还应该宽容,你提醒一下即可,万不可把这个作为对方的把柄,
时不时拿出来刺一下对方。
甜言蜜语是油盐酱醋。很多人把甜言蜜语当作贬义词来使用。我觉得婚姻当中甜言蜜语更不可少,无论结婚了多长 时间,都要适时地甜言蜜语:丈夫要经常夸妻子的美貌和有吸引力,妻子要经常夸丈夫的才干和魅力 。
当你这样说的时候,表示你还是如当初一样那么欣赏他(她)。
当然我主张夫妻应该面对面地夸,我不主张也不喜欢在他人面前的夸,
我总觉得那是一种炫耀!
相互猜忌只能走向坟墓。夫妻连最起码的信任都没有的话,
结局只能是这样了!
nu5dmu5vm0au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:10 PM   #3
enriserce

Default Homeopathic Medicine Fat Burner

United Research Medicine xenical 20mg pills Most of these side effects can be avoided by following a low fat and reduced calorie diet. http://liveinternetads.com/ - buy xenical
Old 03-29-2011, 09:11 PM   #4
enriserce

Default Russia'S Drug Usage

Standardized Medication Administration Times alli weight loss Xenical should only be taken by those who modify their diet and are under the care of a qualified doctor. http://liveinternetads.com/ - xenical 20mg pills
Old 03-29-2011, 09:12 PM   #5
enriserce

Default Prescription Medication List

Drug Trial Winnebago County Wi buy generic xenical Most often it causes oily, loose stools and causes excessive flatulence which is due to the unabsorbed fats when they reach the large intestine. http://liveinternetads.com/ - xenical weight loss
Old 03-29-2011, 09:13 PM   #6
enriserce

Default Altering Drug Test Results

Legal Medications Sold In Mexico order orlistat online Most often it causes oily, loose stools and causes excessive flatulence which is due to the unabsorbed fats when they reach the large intestine. http://liveinternetads.com/ - order orlistat online
Old 03-29-2011, 09:13 PM   #7
enriserce

Default Depression Medicine

Pejis Pills Baltimore generic xenical orlistat The oily stools can be reduced or controlled by consuming less than 15 grams of fat per meal. http://liveinternetads.com/ - order xenical online
Old 03-29-2011, 09:14 PM   #8
enriserce

Default Sioux Medicine Bag Traditions

Johnny Depp Drugs xenical pills When the fat ceases to be absorbed it will reduce the intake of calories can result in weight loss. http://liveinternetads.com/ - xenical price
Old 03-29-2011, 09:15 PM   #9
enriserce

Default Chemo Drug Compatibility

Ambien Medication Sleep cheap xenical online It works by stopping the absorption of fat found in the diet of patients. http://liveinternetads.com/ - buy orlistat
Old 03-29-2011, 09:17 PM   #10
enriserce

Default Generic Drugs Engineer Contest

Prosedids Atropine Free Tablets buy cheap xenical Xenical should only be taken by those who modify their diet and are under the care of a qualified doctor. http://liveinternetads.com/ - cheap orlistat