Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 04-01-2011, 06:56 AM   #1
coocy1425066
Staff Sergeant

coocy1425066 is on a distinguished road
Default War games do you really patriotic

In fact, I did not think such a game theme, I think these topics will intensify the problems left by history , and ethnic hatred .
many friends in Japan to abuse , belittle the Japanese public as a patriotic act is in fact unhealthy psychological , First consider the following curse Do not worry .
ask if the Japanese side to lick the soles , while shouting abuse Japanese What is patriotism ?!
more in Japan's development of its own for many years, our level of technology than in Higher than many, playing the game play of light here, the virtual nation of Japan will be able to self- devils we had ? ! good people is stronger than us , and we need to do is to learn to enhance scientific and technological knowledge developed countries the level of development in China .
war has become a part of history , but I did not want to forget history, we should not forget the Japanese invasion of the various crimes committed in China , of course, on the one hand , and on the other hand I want to say is that we Should not be forgotten that this war, and the countless sacrifices in the war anti-Japanese war hero .2 people around the world are victims , but the severity varies . After the war, Japan 2 National serious imbalance between male and female Or even destroy the country near crisis, the Japanese lost the war also have relatives,jordan shoes for infants, friends and even lovers , they are also people , the same with their own loved ones , and loved his people .
we hate Should be a war, do not forget that history is told two countries not to commit the same mistake .
I am here to say that the intensification of ethnic hatred , abuse, slander other countries is not a patriotic act, it is only you want to express patriotic A feeling of emotional reflection . true patriotism should not be so, to contribute to society , Yang Wei of China , China's national pride not shame , this is the real patriotic .
For those right-wingers in Japan , so they say Go, we do not need to go lower as anti- scold back, because this insult to our character as a Chinese . China is a vast country with five thousand years of cultural history , with reason on behalf of the people , people with morals , to our The prime minister of the stomach gas , let his country villain henchmen .
coocy1425066 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links