Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 04-02-2011, 04:43 AM   #21
SaulVT
Lieutenant Colonel

SaulVT is on a distinguished road
Default How do you install Windows 7 without a keyboard?

I just bought a new sunlife Office 2007 Pro Product Key tomorrow and need my laptop to run Windows 7 Pro 32bit for their software. Currently i have Office 2010 Home And Student installed. I want to know if I can split my hard drive and when computer boots I can choose xp or Office Professional Plus 2010 Serial Key. So I can use xp for work and windows 7 for home. Since i don't have the cd for Windows 7 Professional X64 I don't want to remove it completely. Any suggestions and help would be appreciated!
SaulVT is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2011, 04:45 AM   #22
SaulVT
Lieutenant Colonel

Default How to format windows 7 ultimate without removing the windows itself?

I the upgrade only for Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise Product Key tomorrow and need my laptop to run Windows 7 32 Bit Key for their software. Currently i have Office Standard 2010 64 Bit installed. I want to know if I can split my hard drive and when computer boots I can choose xp or Microsoft Office Pro Plus. So I can use xp for work and windows 7 for home. Since i don't have the cd for Windows 7 Ultimate Key I don't want to remove it completely. Any suggestions and help would be appreciated!
Old 04-02-2011, 04:46 AM   #23
SaulVT
Lieutenant Colonel

Default When one upgrades windows vista to windows 7 does it allow you to keep Windows Mail?

I format my laptop work for sunlife Office 2007 Standard Key tomorrow and need my laptop to run Windows 7 Starter 64bit for their software. Currently i have Office Pro installed. I want to know if I can split my hard drive and when computer boots I can choose xp or Microsoft Office 2010 32 Bit Key. So I can use xp for work and windows 7 for home. Since i don't have the cd for Windows 7 Activation I don't want to remove it completely. Any suggestions and help would be appreciated!
Old 06-05-2011, 08:57 AM   #24
KeithOP
Major General

KeithOP is on a distinguished road
Default I bought microsoft office 2010 online at a student discount and downloaded it. Can I use it on 2 computers?

What is the difference between Office 2010 Serial Key Windows 7 and Windows 7 Upgrade.My windows 7 is not genuine but is activated Office Standard 2010 Key Is it safe to enable windows update.How do I put windows 7 Office Professional Plus 2010 Key and xp both on my laptop.
KeithOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:00 AM   #25
KeithOP
Major General

Default How do I get rid of album pictures when playing mp3 files ?

How much does Buy Office Standard 2010 Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit version cost.Windows 7 User Accounts - How to get Office Professional 2010 Product Key programs to appear under both but only need to be downloaded once.When one upgrades windows vista to Office 2010 Home And Business Key windows 7 does it allow you to keep Windows Mail.What is the difference when buying Office Home And Student 2010 Product Key windows 7 from upgrade and full.
Old 06-05-2011, 09:02 AM   #26
KeithOP
Major General

Default What is Windows 7 and how is it better than Windows XP?

How much does Office Standard 2010 Product Key Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit version cost.Windows 7 User Accounts - How to get Office Professional 2010 Product Key programs to appear under both but only need to be downloaded once.When one upgrades windows vista to Office Home And Business 2010 windows 7 does it allow you to keep Windows Mail.What is the difference when buying Office 2010 Home And Student windows 7 from upgrade and full.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:20 PM   #27
KeithOP
Major General

Default How do I change Windows 7 starter to a regular Windows 7?

How to format windows 7 ultimate without Buy Windows 7 Key removing the windows itself.How do you install Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 7 without a keyboard.How to format windows 7 ultimate Windows 7 Enterprise Key without removing the windows itself.Does changing Windows XP Windows 7 Home Premium Product Key for Windows 7 affect the information fund on my computer.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:22 PM   #28
KeithOP
Major General

Default How to format windows 7 ultimate without removing the windows itself?

What is the difference between Microsoft Office 2010 Serial Windows 7 and Windows 7 Upgrade.My windows 7 is not genuine but is activated Buy Office Standard 2010 Is it safe to enable windows update.How do I put windows 7 Office Professional Plus 2010 and xp both on my laptop.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:24 PM   #29
KeithOP
Major General

Default Windows 7 User Accounts - How to get programs to appear under both but only need to be downloaded once?

How to format windows 7 ultimate without Win 7 removing the windows itself.How do you install Windows 7 Ultimate Key Windows 7 without a keyboard.How to format windows 7 ultimate Windows 7 Enterprise Product Key without removing the windows itself.Does changing Windows XP Buy Windows 7 Home Premium for Windows 7 affect the information fund on my computer.