Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 08-16-2011, 07:35 PM   #1
show9vjh

Default nike heels sadals for women font-weight

Sina Technology News January 24 pm news, chairman Yu Yu Dangdang an interview in Shanghai recently, said the electronics and hardware are interested in reading, Ms. Yu said that the copyright for the book need to slowly accumulate, how to protect copyright , how the profit distribution is the most important issue facing Dangdang.
Following the Q & A Record:
questions: Dangdang network these days about the topic of the worlds best, with the investment bank between the point of view,nike heels australia, I do not know what your point of view, agree or Dangdang?
Yu Yu: a listed company itself, this is something I do not want to evaluate this matter to the market, so that the history of one year, over three years to do a review is a good price or bad price, I feel better than to attend a war of words is the way I prefer. Li Guoqing itself on, he either Dangdang president or the childrens father, said the swearing, this thing is very wrong, let me be very embarrassing. On the Internet say this is the language of profits in my opinion, very bad.
Question: This time Dangdang listed, the money raised to have any specific use planning.
Yu Yu: On the one hand are the focus on strengthening the customer experience, we want to expand our logistics center, the expansion of Shanghai, Guangzhou and expand, not in the expansion is moving, that is,ken griffey shoes 2011, build a new, and are tens of thousands of square meters in increase, so this is part of the investment. Then in the new logistics center with RFID technology, which some of the equipment and systems, software investment will be used on some money.
other department stores sell Dangdang more and more things, which some of the merchandise management, ERP, and our previous publications are not the same property management of the ERP, we also consider the ERP upgrade, technical inputs will be relatively large .
Question: Now online shopping, I think most Chinese are a professional segment of the market started,new ken griffey shoes, you are beginning to do books,shoes tiger, and now wants to be integrated slowly, do you feel good or to do a comprehensive professional good.
Yu Yu: look at the composition of the company and financial, in terms of a few years ago our company main products of our company almost all staff of the Department dealing with the book, then I gradually began to save some of the different categories below not the same number of specialized personnel, who do I think things are, if you find a bunch of fashion editors get no financial media, I think look at this composition.
another look at a companys financial resources,mexico 66, the financial resources, then, as many things as you go to a different inside our logistics system, logistics system publications, and books of the logistics system if mixed together. Design such a system is very complex, some vertical small companies, it may not itself into a ten million investment, so there are some companies can only start from the vertical category,purple heels, that is, save some of the real situation in order to do so.
questions: e-commerce in this area now, Alibaba may be a relatively large company,nike 3.0, but also in China, the market is not to say newcomers will not work because of Taobao and Tencent to do some flight operations one after another, you have no such alert, one day into the books.
Yu Yu: I think different companies to give customers something different, you can buy in Dangdang a lot of things, but Dangdang a few commodities. Taobao is the more because all commodities, is a platform. We Dangdang the product selection, price for the control, is a very simple to buy, do not have to bargain, so I think Taobao found a baby on the visit, and on road signs in Dangdang guidelines, bought a car directly from the Dangdang service delivery, which are two different consumer behavior, consumer behavior and the two services, between the two there is no alternative to a mutual relationship.
Question: Do you think the trend of online shopping in China, it will be up to what extent, will impact the entity?
Yu Yu: the impact of not the same as the first shop I think this whole China thing to flourish, you do not feel in Shanghai, because Shanghai is a shopping environment more than 100 times stronger in other cities where its commercial outlets intensive,nike dunk heels, from the convenience, it is a network in place, is a business background than any other developed city areas. You go to Shanghai than to Suzhou, is not such a feeling,air griffey max, we still talk about the Yangtze River Delta, shopping or retail this matter in China is still a rapidly growing industry, a fast growing industry in the inside, there are a number of percentage spread to the Internet, I do not think any big deal. I think online shopping accounts for only 1% of Chinas total retail sales, very little.
questions: Dangdang interested in the electronic reading it? You are now ready to do what, hardware, or?
Yu Yu: there, one is content to accumulate,air griffey max 1 red, the stuff of copyright books, this should slowly accumulate out of something, another to discuss and supply to all science, how to do this thing, they, as published Society and the author can with profit, because we all thought in China in terms of the music industry,griffeys shoes, music industry basically died, no one to spend money to buy CDs, no one paid downloads, lyrics and music are unable to get any money, In addition to moonlighting by artists, the music can not make money on their own, people will see the books do make music, they will see some of the ideas, this is the need to do, how to protect copyright, how the profit distribution, must Some companies talk about this.
question: your performance is more prominent in the United States, many Chinese companies are not good, most of the poor performance, the performance is very poor, the share price is no concern, do you think your market, your own how to see?
Yu Yu: Its something I still want to wait a few years, participation in college entrance examination results came out, for example, you are 500 points, you feel good, if you come around a 580, though 500 points is not bad, I think I participate in the work process in terms of listing,free 3.0, or a good working process. I think a good share price performance Dangdang is everyone optimistic about Chinas Internet industry optimistic about Chinas consumer industry, in which the industry has little choice of company, and in the supply and demand, in so much money for the Chinese Internet For Chinese consumers optimistic about the premise, it can buy? E-commerce companies are forming, with one hand can count out. Taobao has a market with quickly.
Question: Some people said that the Chinese start-ups with U.S. investment bank has some dissatisfaction, but Dangdang relatively straightforward,dunk heels, Lee station up and said, this is not Dangdang a business topic.
Yu Yu: look at this matter very frankly, 30 years of reform and opening up step by step we are out of school. I think so we learn what things are out,nike 7.0, just as we do not see a good design, our hotels are earth, we have experienced five-star, I came back from abroad to live 90 years where more Well, now in Shanghai, there are some very personalized SPA hotel, this is a slow process.
I think and use of capital, the development of industry on this matter, we are such a road, then 7-8 years, Shanghai Baosteel and Japan talk about when is completely open-ended contracts, the basic contract to say that I am with you and your Baosteel to build together, but the overall cost, cost, and are quoted in the opening, and looking back that the contract should be signed, but Baosteel also have their own development.
I find myself involved in things which, the first relatively large temper I was 84 years, when I was 19 years old, participated in a large U.S. industrial joint venture project. That company was a huge plant, thousands of workers, everything is cast into the fold of the 6.5 million U.S. dollars, and put 6.5 million dollars each, 370 million is to get the drawings out of the capital, there is one what the money was a loan, the So to speak, the other does not how to pay. I was also responsible for running credit, because the project I was very young at the time when the Economic Commission needs as deputy director, Zhu Rongji,nike heels sadals for women, and so do the report, when the reform and opening up.
So I think our group of entrepreneurs, venture more than a dozen years ago, when a seed investment funds and angel fund, we do not know some of the many protective provisions. I walked very smart businessman, the battle is the precision strike, and we began to hope value, conditional, and will certainly be dissatisfied with the views and practices. Niu Wen Wen stresses this aspect is right, the others are simmering.
Question: Most of the domestic Internet companies listed on U.S. options, you will never have considered the domestic A-share market.
Yu Yu: A-share market is too complex, and institutional investors to exit is not very convenient, I can not control our executive stock options. A-share market thought, unlike the U.S. market, May 17, the first working meeting,griffey max 2, and later began to work. July 40 to answer the first question presented, then start road show on November 23, listed later, is an operational, executable things, A shares that do not know what Tai Chi can hit one day.
Question: I asked that question a private, four or five years ago I interviewed you, your color looks much better than the last time, as a female, we all feel that the first impression you are a strong woman , the impact on your personal life or work.
Yu Yu: not, as I am a simple implementation of large projects in 2010, 2010, I have several large projects, is one market, there are other projects, I just see it as , is an amplification of the private market, private equity funds to participate may be four, listed may be 600 participants in the Fund, no more mysterious, and other stuff in it. I now look awfully a few years ago, I think there are a few, over 40 years of age you are bearish on a lot of things, and less anxiety than before, better than before I can accept the loss of life and perfect for the missing and deficiencies will not be so concerned about, the other my hair longer than before.
Question: Now online shopping, many courier companies have a problem now, whats slow, you will not face this problem? . Pb {}. Pb textarea {font-size: 14px; margin: 10px; font-family: "Times New Roman"; background: # FFFFEE; color: # 000066}. Pb_t {line-height: 30px; font-size: 14px; color: # 000; text-align: center;}/ * Paging * /. Pagebox {overflow: hidden; zoom: 1; font-size: 12px; font-family: "Arial", sans-serif;}. Pagebox span {float: left; margin-right: 2px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; background: # fff;}. Pagebox span a {display: block; overflow: hidden; zoom: 1; _float: left;}. Pagebox span.pagebox_pre_nolink {border: 1px # ddd solid; width: 53px; height: 21px; line-height: 21px; text-align: center; color: # 999; cursor: default;}. Pagebox span.pagebox_pre {color: # 3568b9; height: 23px;}. Pagebox span.pagebox_pre a,. Pagebox span.pagebox_pre a: visited,. Pagebox span.pagebox_next a,. Pagebox span.pagebox_next a: visited {border: 1px # 9aafe5 solid; color: # 3568b9; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; width: 53px; cursor: pointer; height: 21px; line-height: 21px;}. Pagebox span.pagebox_pre a: hover,. Pagebox span.pagebox_pre a: active,. Pagebox span.pagebox_next a: hover,. Pagebox span.pagebox_next a: active {color: # 363636; border: 1px # 2e6ab1 solid;}. Pagebox span.pagebox_num_nonce {padding: 0 8px; height: 23px; line-height: 23px; color: # fff; cursor: default; background: # 296cb3; font-weight: bold;}. Pagebox span.pagebox_num {color: # 3568b9; height: 23px;}. Pagebox span.pagebox_num a,. Pagebox span.pagebox_num a: visited {border: 1px # 9aafe5 solid; color: # 3568b9; text-decoration: none; padding: 0 8px; cursor: pointer; height: 21px; line-height : 21px;}. Pagebox span.pagebox_num a: hover,. Pagebox span.pagebox_num a: active {border: 1px # 2e6ab1 solid; color: # 363636;}. Pagebox span.pagebox_num_ellipsis {color: # 393733; width: 22px; background: none; line-height: 23px;}. Pagebox span.pagebox_next_nolink {border: 1px # ddd solid; width: 53px; height: 21px; line-height: 21px; text-align: center; color: # 999; cursor: default;}????Previous123Next

Sponsored Links