Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 05-03-2011, 10:44 AM   #1
tianfeng1737

Default Yunnan IESS described the knives to injure the wor

Suspects song Mingfei reporters blog / photo

in Kang Zhijun Sina blog, he only wrote three notes, the paper spoke about his experiences and encounters.
first

2009 年 3 月 20 日 20 点 07 分

just opened the blog he wrote: I lost to a conclusion. I hope we can put together here into law by the company as I do not pay social insurance, where the victims of the exchange, as friends, exchange ideas and share each other pain, out of this haze, start a new of life. Bachelor degree in computer application system, a bachelor's degree. Graduation directly assigned to the Yunnan Science and Technology Commission of Yunnan Institute of Computing Technology (Computing Center of Yunnan Province) work.
1995 年 8 months, I saw the talent market in Yunnan, Yunnan Ying-mao tobacco recruitment communications company. By the gold standard and the company of tobacco advertising,
1994 Mao founded the British company's shareholders as strong, so has attracted many to join the elite of Yunnan.
into the company after the first 3 months, I was sent to the company's equipment imported unit - Scientific-Atlanta's training center in the United States to attend training in Melbourne. Shortly after returning home, the company began a national network of satellite VAST building. Since I do not and a confidant of the leadership, the leadership asked me to resign in person.
later, to coincide with the company medical examination results of blood tests for two HBS-positive people, so the rumors of AIDS spread in the company. Wei Xing Wangshu took over the complete word in the broadcasting system, I will sum up the work submitted to the hands of my superiors. He read the summary, according to summarize the content alone, asked foreign experts After I asked foreign experts, foreign experts confirm that this method only told my superiors who, concurrent fax a confirmation, the system can be restored. Such action in my work in the company within the past two years too many. In 1996 I made application for resignation to the company, in May 1997 approved.
third

2009 年 3 月 23 日 凌晨 3 点 18 分

1995 of the Labour Law was formally promulgated after the implementation of leadership and not with any employee signed a labor contract, not pay any social insurance (in my case, the defendant's statement of defense counsel is written, the company in February 1998 began to participate in the labor contract system of social insurance).
for vulnerable groups, university graduates have lost a couple of years of social insurance, may not be a problem. To someone like me and some other employees have worked for ten years, not only lost that year's pension insurance, but also regarded as lost social security contribution years, this is a disaster. (This article has deleted the blog)

press the right finishing process (City Times)

News Watch

the mechanism has become increasingly can not be ignored

2009, the violence highlighted in the Chinese society. Official of the violence, retaliatory violence, psychological - mental illness onset of ######ual violence, youth violence spread like wildfire, one after another, complement each other to form a comprehensive picture of violence.
our society in the end is what kind of situation, so that more and more individuals have become so aggressive and vicious attack? The mechanism of violence has moved from the edge of the Centre, more can not be ignored.
people are not born with the habit of violence. Sadistic not human instinct. Perspective on psychoanalysis, the psychological events but the psychological aspects of social events, and social events, but the social dimension of psychological events: violence is social stimuli act through the intermediary of psychological outcome.
violence showed such a feature: people have been distorted into a kind of external (or own) for a vicious attack It is the social structure behind systemic disorders. The reason why violence to occur, is that a person in a particular social context, in the psychological (rather than rational, we must emphasize this point) has nothing to make his choice by means other than violence to maintain their psychological on survival.
in political science, economics, sociology and psychology of violence in the edge of a walk is called / p>
First,louis vuitton handbags, it showed the power of social organization dominated network of institutional arrangements, which both rulers are rulers, including managers of various organizations to be managers. The role of power as embedded in the case of the order, not only between people on the pay inequality are legitimized, and one person to another person can legally abusive.
Second, it showed the institutional arrangements of social inequality and access to opportunities in the resource sectors of the huge differences, and ######ual violence are often worse for the system, a huge disparity of wealth and social class structure of the curing . Control of scarce resources often tend to create a level conducive to safeguarding the interests of the order of their alliance, and vulnerable groups such as Originally as a
If the first meaning of the social structural violence only produces more violence in response to the individual level, then the second meaning of the birth of the social structural violence is widespread violence against .
any society's institutional arrangements and structures are constructed by the people must first be a psychological test of reasonableness. If they already have the nature of injustice and violence, the human mind - the spirit of the structure will have the following effects: first, the vested interests in the depths of the unconscious also know that it is unjust, and therefore must be considered based on the survival of this psychological institutional arrangements and structures of a construction is reasonable, which drives them towards hysteria in fear; second, impaired the interests of being humiliated in the press and psychological survival under threat, psychological defense mechanism in operation, was forced by violence to affirm their own existence, and to deny the existence of abstract system for their own revenge.
In addition, a lot of violence in Chinese society in recent years, with the individual's psychological and mental diseases. Psychological and mental
psychoanalysis that: psychological and mental illness is largely human nature can not be created to adapt to their social structure (human environment) results. People seem to adapt to any environment, but if such an environment against his nature, to adapt itself often requires him to pay the costs of psychological and spiritual disease.
whether a person into a clinical sense of the neuroses, psychoses and psychiatric patients, as long as the psychological damage of a society - the spirit of the structure, the potential for this is that human life is a repressor. Frustrated human life, will open a Pandora's Box of violence. (South Wind)

Sponsored Links