Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 04-21-2011, 05:43 AM   #1
shishang82
Major

shishang82 is on a distinguished road
Default Microsoft Office Standard blog freakonomics-and-ho

Have you read the book Freakonomics? It truly is the trendiest best-seller going. I knew it had hit mass appeal when I study in my celebrity gossip magazine this week that the rich-and-famous were toting it around with the hope of being photographed by the paparazzi and deemed intelligent. Not to be outdone by Hollywood,Windows 7 Ultimate, I figured that I should give you my insight on the guide finest known for "Exploring the Hidden Side of Everything." The book centers around common themes of human motivation and risk/reward scenarios. The basic premise is that if you understand the hidden incentives behind behavior you can figure out how behavior works. This is a fundamental skill in knowing how to navigate the interview process, so in the spirit of the book,Microsoft Office Standard, I thought I would outline for you how recruiters at Microsoft are incentived: Recruiters are not paid to place you; they are however measured by the “number of hires” they make. This is important to understand, because while recruiters don’t get direct cash to hire you, they do get success/promotions/accolades based on their number of quality placements. This is both a good and bad thing for you: It's good because at a fundamental level you should understand that “your recruiter wants to hire you." They are not trying to screen you out or make your interview tough. Understand this point and you can easily make your recruiter your ally. This same truth is also bad for you because it means that recruiters don’t like to waste time with people who won’t likely get hired. This is why asking a recruiter to “continue to look for a good spot for you” even if the first few attempts have failed likely won’t be fruitful. You can argue with this point if you like; I know it may seem a little unfriendly, but in the spirit of the guide,Office Pro, I owe you the truth. Be thoughtful of how you ask for time, and make the time you spend with the recruiter meaningful. Randomizing time will take a recruiter further from their goal, and you will ultimately get less attention. Recruiters also think about “interview to offer ratios,Office 2007 Ultimate Key," meaning that they want to have a high percentage of the people they bring in for interviews to be hired. Having a low percentage wastes time and money. Recruiters also think about “days to fill,” meaning that they don’t like to have the same job open for a long time; this also reflects poorly. Lastly, recruiters are rewarded and punished by feedback from both candidates and hiring managers. While all of the above facts might make you feel a little powerless,Buy Office 2007, know that the final incentive is in your hands. More about feedback (and the power that you extremely do hold) in an upcoming post. -Jenna
shishang82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links