Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2011, 05:43 AM   #1
fgfhd21tv
Sergeant Major

fgfhd21tv is on a distinguished road
Default supra sneakers-A Beginner's Guide to Electronic C

A Beginner's Guide to Electronic Components and Semiconductors
Most often when a person who has very little knowledge about electronics first looks at a circuit board full of components he or she becomes confused by the different strange looking objects as well as the diverse drawings on the board.
Therefore, before going deeper into the subject, they should be taught what electronics and semiconductors actually are. Electronics means the study and use of electrical appliances and devices that are operated by controlling the flow of electrons or other electrically charged particles in devices such as thermionic valves and semiconductors.
Electronic Components and Semiconductors are those basic elements that have been packed in a small form with two or more connecting leads or metallic pads. These components are soldered together to a printed circuit board so as to create an electronic circuit for a particular function (which may be a radio, amplifier etc). The components are usually packed singly and different names have been given for each, such as the diode, LEDs,christian louboutin flats, Transistors, ICs and MPUs. The electronic component has been classified into passive devices and active devices.
Diodes are those one-way valve used for electrical current. The function of the diode is to let the electricity to flow in one direction from positive to negative, and not in the opposite direction. Most diodes look similar to a resistor and always have a painted line on one end showing the directi公众,christian pumps,大众on or flow (white side is the indication for negative). The negative side should be on the negative end of the circuit to enable the current to flow. If the negative is by mistake placed on the positive side of the circuit,sennheiser headphones, no current will flow.
LEDs or light emitting diodes are simple diodes that emit light. They are used as indicator devices to show that the machine is on. They are shaped in different sizes and colors. Some LEDs even emit infra red light which cannot be seen by the ########## eye.
The transistor is one of the most important inventions of the modern world. Transistors have two basic functions (a) to act as a switch to turn the current on and off and, (b) to act as an amplifier which converts an output signal to a magnified version of the input signal. There are different sizes of transistors which depend on their application. It may range from a big power transistor used in power amplifiers of the stereo, down to a surface mount (SMT) and even down to .5 microns wide such as in a microprocessor or Integrated Circuit.
Integrated Circuits, or ICs as they are commonly known, are actually complex circuits inside one simple package. The ICs are made out of silicon and metals so as to simulate resistors, capacitors, transistors,ghd mk4 straightener, etc. ICs are compact and small in size. These components have are packed in a large variety of packages and sizes. Circuits have "pins" coming out of them. Circuits are used for performing the task of a simple timer, to that of a complex logic circuit,supra sneakers, or even a microcontroller (microprocessor with a few added functions) with erasable memory built inside.
Microprocessors are large scale ICs and are very complex. At their core of a microprocessor lies transistor which provides the logic for computers, cars, TVs and other electronic items. Today microprocessors are becoming smaller and smaller as companies are finding out new ways and mean to make tinier transistors.

Joslyn James Was Pregnant with Tiger Woods’ Baby Twice!_1925

Celeb favorites and more- Best Ever Guide to Jeans_6268

abercrombie and fitch clothing-DELL Latitude 2100

Today I am leaving for a two week vacation to Europe. My long lost college roommate and I are going to be hitting up Spain and Italy and in Italy Vlad will be meeting up with us for a Gondola ride or two! I am super excited for this vacation and this time will actually be vacationing. We are lucky enough to have someone who will write posts for me while I am gone, Nerdphanie! You all remember her as a guest blogger! Now she is signed on as a two week blogger to fill my spot. She will bring you lots of new bags and goodies to look at. I will be posting sporadically, but not my usual four or five posts a day
fgfhd21tv is offline   Reply With Quote