Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 09-07-2011, 11:12 AM   #1
h6nhgfom

| Back to logs list

68121 2007 年 06 月 06 日 22:51 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
; In many cases, is no way to miss the past, lost the little yellow photographs,la gear originals, telephone voice recording in the gradual noisy, fading memory of the face, hand, can not find any things. However, some things always stay in our lives at the bottom, the traces of deep and shallow, when the mind passing by, it will not feel pain, just a warm.
drinking coffee, the bitter taste. Think back to the joy and sorrow in the past, although all were in the past, but can still feel the share of real and moving, then, the tears dripping in a coffee cup in such a transparent liquid.
\Even really upside down, tears still flow out, but only changed direction. When you could not help the tears flow out of time,la gear, eyes wide open, do not blink, you'll see the world from clear to fuzzy the whole process, while the heart is dripping in tears the moment becomes clear clarity.
sometimes love too long, people will be drunk, and sometimes hate for too long, people will be broken; sometimes wait too long, people will be dry. \Hate is only an idea, hate for a long time, maybe that is another piece of sky. wait too long, the heart will dry it? Although watered down all the time, while the heart is in its original location to its way, it speed, dedicated to dancing ... ...
sometimes be better than waiting. That feeling is difficult to expect a language to express. I always thought, a man worthy of your care, should you care about is a happy thing . because they have often not the best, so do not know how to cherish. fly a kite in the sky where freedom had distressed, but also makes attachment ... ...
Some people say that love is not adventure, but when we With this adventure in love, has long been doomed to separation. for people who come to the last, from the start to each other from that. I believe that. I believe somewhere destined to encounter and separation. intentioned people , further away will miss each other. careless people, close at hand you feel so far.
all the love will expire, the key is where it resides. If it stays in once, then it only belongs to this point in time ; if it stays in your heart, then it will become eternal, even beyond your life.
always thought that happiness in the distance,la gears sneakers, you can pursue in the future. later found out that the person who hugged, shook hands over , sang songs, the tears flow, loved the people, the so-called once, is happiness. in countless night,la gear sneakers, had said, called the phone, thinking over the people, the tears flow ... ... see or invisible touch,la gear police, we have been, and then the shuttle in time, everything has become eternal!
perhaps, everyone will always keep some things, such as faint smile, such as constantly forward. Always Let the tears of my heart will not melt the most transparent. Those tears are pure and transparent, keep a trace of age. This scene is warm, let time forget the flow, let the tears forget the temperature.
we happy to stay in mouth, we will encounter in the eyes of melting, we bid farewell to hang to the feet,la gear walking shoes, we will be past retirement in mind, everything will eventually be a memory ... ...

Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2011, 12:23 PM   #2
gy4tgf5mg

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 59723005 at 15:23 on December 27 2008 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary If you do not love a person, please let go, so that other people have the opportunity to love her,timberland boots uk,

give up if you love you, release yourself, so that they have the opportunity to love others.

Some things you do not belong to you and then like,

Some things you are destined to be reluctant to give up.

man cry, because he really loved;

woman cry, because she really give up.

There is a love that, even love, but unable to speak.

have a love, obviously want to give, but can not give up.

have a love, knowing that suffering , but not open.

have a love, knowing that no way forward. heart has long been retrieved.

not to mention we never broke up right? Love is not a game. Whether we end

is perfect, Gogo fingers, that is no longer a good break.

What is courage? Is crying for you love me,mens timberland boots, or leave you crying.

never cultivated man you love,timberland outlet, you put him in good cultivation,

only two results:

him or his people look down on you from stealing.

pursuit of a person means not too smart, but leaving the way to be extremely intelligent!

Why do we always do not know how to cherish the present one?

reunion in the unpredictable,

we think will always meet again, always destined again will always think that the opportunity to say I am sorry,

but never thought Each wave goodbye, is likely to be goodbye,

sigh, is likely to be the last human sigh.

Maybe love is just as lonely, and need to find someone to love, even without any outcome.

give others the wound is a disgrace to uphold the illusion of their own.

find themselves only love one person at the moment.

and gradually become selfish. Many people do not need

bye, because it is only passing through.

forget is that we give each other the best mark.

I do not know a person's life can be for many decades to another person.

Love can be an instant thing, it can be a lifetime thing.

everyone can fall in love at different times to different people.

not who left the one who will not live,timberland boots, forget us strong.

people of this creature, a closer look, turned out to be traumatic.

is loved, each person has different feelings.

the cost to re-invent an old dream is that we often can not afford to pay.

happy on earth, people will always look better.

for the smile, I did not know love.

him everything, seemingly inadvertently, it is my painstaking efforts, I hope you happy.

things are actually coming at it the right time,cheap timberland boots, but we do not have the right mood to meet it.

for love of him, so leave him. I like this sentence.

some feelings so direct and brutal.

not tolerate any twists and turns warm.

leave with warm feelings, the truth is better than the pale, pure things die too fast.

feelings of being understood is a happy, waiting to be understood is lonely!

because of love,timberland kids, so to understand; because of the loss, so easily satisfied; because of nostalgia, so cherish.

people I've ever loved .... .... eventually disappeared without a trace.