Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 09-07-2011, 09:21 AM   #1
brodyareak

Default love is still good

If you have not met
1367 If you have not met you

____ 『meet love, I met the pain』

www.anmi614.com/ganwu/aiqingganwu.php? id = 3775

I and if the Park met in a hot summer, his thin face has a strange gentle expression. I am a new employee into the company, he's back in my desk, I often wondered if he was looking at me would have been back, and I am concerned he will not as concerned about me. That time when I was about to leave his feet when the seats, if the Park in front of me to go through, he stopped and stood behind me and gave me a space to leave the location. That second movement made me a rapid heart beat, I think I have to like him.

if the Park is a careful man, who was recruited female colleagues do. He will say a lot of nice words, people heard a burst of vertigo, he will give some concern from time to time,abercrombie, people feel some sweet. I remember that day after work, if the Park about dinner with me, we chatted a lot of trivial topic, he always listened to me quietly, then smiled and answered. Occasionally he would say: After dinner, take me home if the Park, cross the street when he got hold of my hand, I did not refuse, the warmth of my palm came on the man produced a sense of trust, I believe he will be able to protect me .

and if Parker is happy with the day very happy, he told me the greetings and he always makes me feel like the happiest woman in the world. We always think of that time, love good, love really happy.

if Bo and I do not know each other in the case to hand, so in the future along slowly, we have a chance to know each other, slowly running. Sometimes I think he was a Lover, pull their punches. And I am a wayward man, but also a Cu Tanzi. Two people live a long time, the contradiction follows. I can not stand him and other female colleagues in the affair, he often can not stand when the opposite ###### is still out late stay. And no way to put up with him online and flirting with other women. So I always get angry with him, with his clamor, cry every time when he will be very distressed in a hurry, so I always forgive him, I believe his explanation. He said that he and they are just friends.

occasional minor arguments, so that two people slowly in the running of the time understanding the other person. At that time,abercrombie and fitch paris, I think, love is still good, and he fell in love began to feel tired.

if not for the tall, beautiful woman, I think I would have been if the Park side stubbornly persists, no matter what he did I'm sorry things, whether he is not loved me. Our quarrel became frequent, sub and and became routine. I still would not mind and hurt his ambiguous relations with the opposite ######, but he no longer care about my tears. He started yelling at me: Until later in the day, if the cypress stand in front of me, told me: If the Park will not be for me the sky of the sky began to rain and dark clouds out. Even though I am sad and cried, begged, and he is still unmoved,doudoune moncler, he still said to me:

__ If you have not met and if I moved away from the small apartment living Parker, I quit my job, I spent the most embarrassing every day and night without him. Cry when I walk,polo ralph lauren homme, ride when I cry, cry when I eat a daze when I do cry, miss, if in the Park, I hate hysteria. I told myself over and over again,polo ralph lauren discount, and if had not met him, and now I will not be as active and open the original, I would not lose himself. If you have not met if the Park, I think I would not be so cloudy skies.
相关的主题文章:

I love her

不知何时起

a lot of sense at this time

Having worked overseas nearly 30 years, Chinese-born painter Jia Lu has made unique contributions in helping Western audiences understand more about the East through her canvases.
She was recently short-listed in the “Ten Most-focused Chinese in the World" by none other than the Global Times. The reason? “Her paintings fuse Chinese and Western elements, showing a modern China with beautiful colors," according to the panel.
“I have a deep sense that my mission to help the rest of the world understand China is not only an artistic goal but a personal responsibility," Lu says, when asked how she felt. “This award reminds me of the importance of that obligation."
Her father, Lu Enyi, was a famous painter who taught her to paint when she was very young. Like many painters of the time, she learned Chinese ink painting first, and was taught by master painter Fan Zeng.
But like many artists who traveled abroad in the 1980s, Lu felt lost in the collision of cultures, and turned to different ways of appreciating art.
When she left China for Canada in 1983, she quickly discovered that, for her new friends, without an understanding of Chinese culture and history, her art was “simply too alien to understand."
“In Chinese painting, we value the traditions passed from one generation to the next; for Westerners, true art is about originality and individual expression," Lu told the Global Times. “Ink painting explores the expressiveness of black ink and the bamboo brush; but to a Westerner, who has never held a brush before and is used to the color and richness of oil painting, my art seemed dull and lifeless."
Although her paintings sold well in the overseas Chinese community, to reach a larger audience, communicating essential concepts of traditional Asian culture to a Western audience was key.
Her solution? Borrow the techniques and expressive power of oil painting, with its illusionistic perspective and realism, and substitute Asian content. The method is known as “Jiechuan Chuhai", or “Crossing the sea in a borrowed boat."
“We have a unique, complex and rich culture. But we share [that] among ourselves, using a difficult written and spoken language, raising a high wall that excludes the rest of the world." Lu says. “By borrowing Western art history to communicate Eastern ideas, I have been able to tear down a small section of that wall."
Having grown up in a Confucian society that emphasized personal sacrifice, selflessness and hard work, Lu discovered her Western friends appreciated these values much more than their wealth and luxury.
Her painting was infused with Buddhism, an Eastern spirituality cherished by many Westerners.
Having first visited Dunhuang in 1980, spending several weeks copying its Buddhist art – some of the rarest early examples of Chinese figurative art – directly from the cave walls, Lu studied figure painting.
But it was not until she worked in Japan in the early 1990s that she began to explore their significance, finding their ideas represented what was most enduring and special about Chinese culture: compassion, mindfulness, a deep respect for learning and wisdom and a belief in the perfectibility of the human state.
Lu began to show her works in China: at the Shanghai International Art Fair, Art Beijing and CIGE expos, and found how “vibrant the Chinese art market had become in the so-many-years I’d been away, and how open it was to new ideas."
“I am both humbled and inspired that my work has been recognized in this way by the Global Times. It is an honor to be included among the other outstanding artists whom I have admired for so long," says Lu.
“But in the end, I think it is not important if I live or work in China or in the West, The important thing is to continue to paint for a global audience, to improve my own art as far as I am able, and to strive to be a better person."

Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2011, 09:36 AM   #2
a9bimi9o
General of the Army

a9bimi9o is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 422930810 at 11:22 on August 29, 2008 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Emotional Diary
When this building five-story buildings collapsed, the frost is on the first floor of the office overtime, eating stone brought her supper.

They are a newly married young couple months, very loving. Eight years older than the cream stone, since we know from three years ago, such as beads of cream like treasure spoiled. As they are not a city, after several efforts are still unable to transfer to a city. Until six months ago, stone was quit his job and moved to the city where frost.

cream have a report must be handed in tomorrow, but because of a wrong data has been made not on the total number. Have to continue to work overtime at night, to 10:30 but has not yet identify where the problem is, so called and complained to her husband, Johnson. So stay with stone with a supper, his wife, and check with her facing the data in the file. See her husband walked into the office, cream Mandu's upset immediately disappeared. Stone has been a pillar of her in the outsider, she is a very capable girl, but in front of the stone, she will always be a small woman. Looked at her husband's handsome face, and I feel like the sky outside the window in general, very bright. Stone caressing her hair touched, order and said: his face, his everything, she never tire of watching. She believes her husband to run for as long as this world has nothing to impossible to find. Sure enough, less than a quarter of an hour, would find a stone that mistake, now his wife smiling ridicule the sake of a few. Just at this time, this building and said a year ago and barely used to tear down the buildings so far, it seems no longer able to bear the load at this time, there is no sign of thunder actually collapsed.

few seconds, they will be buried in the rubble. I do not know how long, when the frost out of the coma, the eyes dark, sometimes I did not know where you are. Crimping the body of a hollow concrete slab, but good luck, this been the other side of the cement board cement board supports another , but on her body that she can not move, but would not make her hurt. Coma just because something hit her head, the other leg did not know what was hit, it seems broken bones, and if the bleeding, but because the board pressing, and she can not feel my legs. Have pain at the shoulder, touched also bleeding.

Did not respond, she was very afraid, trained, trained, and wept. She remembered, in the collapse of the moment, stone is to come in here bashing on her body, but now how could separate, she has not remember it.

touched her arm, quickly grabbed his hand tightly. Cream stone holding hands, trembling, but strong, that she suddenly reduce a lot of fear.

But how? a while someone will come and save us. End withdraw hand, will tie handed over.

cream according to her husband, then the legs to tie the bleeding, but the effort is not enough, and can not effectively stop blood flow. If no one came to save them, then, is it blood will flow dead? Cream of fear thinking. And then held out his hand tightly holding the hand of stone, the only way she can not so afraid. She suddenly felt her husband's hands shake,2010 new popular personalized signature contains a, do not rock too scared? At this time, do not know where the calls sounded mice, cream scream. Her life is the fear mice, and now this situation, the mouse even climb on her head, are unable to resist.

opportunity for us to do this together. You stopped the blood do?. Anyway, you with me, I not afraid of anything! the company work. One day, the two encounter in an elevator, his face filled with stunning stone look, as if turning a blind eye cream. Only two men can cause her concern, one is clever, the other is handsome.

and stared at her in the elevator man, in his handsome face cream in the evident wisdom. Seem mysterious, but later also proved her understanding of Man's eyes, stone is undoubtedly a very clever man. But only the front of her, only to show some Shayang. Cream I kept thinking, almost about to laugh out loud.

once, stomach pain cream pole fell on the bed, his face pale. Stone sat on her bed, making his heartache than her white face. His coat off, lying on her side of the trunk of her tightly in her arms. Slightest trace of warmth spread from his body to her body, she indulged in his arms, he forgot that this is the unbearable pain. The power of love, who could explain clearly Oh.

two was silent, we know that in addition to waiting for things, they do nothing. Feelings of her husband's hand cream and continue to think about before the events of the past. In fact, in the strict sense, she chased him. After that first encounter, she does not regret for life, while the stone has been thought that he was chasing her in pain,エアマックス2011, this fool Oh,air max, I do not how you create opportunities to chase you, ah, slightly smiling like cream. Both in different cities, each other's parents are not very in favor, but they really know that this life will only love each other. This love , only the parties will understand. Does not hear a noise in the dark ruins, the frost was immersed in memories, gentle enough to whisper to her husband, said: Frost continued to think back to the past, bit by bit. Stone will talk to her every few minutes, so she does not feel afraid. However, she sleepy, very sleepy.

can not sleep!! You're bleeding, drowsiness, not because of fatigue, but because of blood loss, if sleeping, we will not wake up! You know, do not sleep. Talk to me. I really want to rock shut up, but she seems not even the strength to speak so do not go up. She stumbled Look, has been between half awake in a semi-unconscious. do not know how long, she heard the outside dull percussion sound, and finally had come to rescue them! her husband's hand clenched with excitement, shouted:

It was coming!! inside. until the morning, and urban construction have people at the investigation, only to hear people say that last night near the office has always seemed to see lights on, but do not know anybody. the inquiry into the units in this building staff to determine when frost inside the building collapsed. then informed the 110 emergency center and the hospital building teams, organizations, rescue personnel, and command of relevant leading quickly to the scene.

rescue is successful , when digging On a piece of cement board, forced open a reinforced one another, after rescue workers discovered the first stone. When lift him up, the stone's sanity or sober, he refused medical treatment on-site medical staff, and refused to the ambulance, lying on the side of the stretcher in the ruins of his mouth constantly murmured, saying:, not force it carried to an ambulance, because the slightest move is likely to be fatal. only to indicate to his nurse blood transfusion, but the needle is not inserted into the blood has been lost. His mouth continued always be blood, which is organs are a reflection of a serious injury, presumably inserted after rib fracture. a hand has been broken, breaks in the blood flow has stopped, two legs, fractured bones are all about. fatal, from his face in the seen almost shed their blood. The strange thing is that the doctor, according to adhere to such injuries is not possible now. stone blinking eyes blink also looked at the rescue personnel move quickly in a coma The cream also rescued, Stone turned doctor, eye showing beg actually look inside his mouth has been unable to speak. doctors now understand why he would insist on a bit now, and gave him a comforting vision quickly went to her side cream made some checks and necessary treatment, and then let the ambulance she was carried to the ambulance personnel will return to rock's side, bent down and looked at his eager eyes, said: She did not life-threatening,エアマックス, and no serious internal injuries , blood loss,nike air max, a little serious, but it does not matter, the ambulance had blood transfusion equipment. stretcher carrying people to be over, flat on the stone to the edge of cream. the presence of all the eyes are gathered here, a huge place, no one making a sound. stone with the last vestiges of life strength, attachment to see the cream, watching his beloved wife. That vision of showing love, showing the worth of sadness, deep look, as if to reflect her image in the eyes forever. He bird do not want to force the hand to lift off, but only so slightly moved his fingers, the doctor with tears in his hand covered her hands. stone open mouth, it seems that in wickedness. tear from his eyes to flow out, and tears while filling his eyes blurred,エアマックス24-7, and he wanted to see her, he wanted to see her ah! doctors understand his mind, Dou Zhuoshou that drops him to erase the tears, But his eyes wide open,エアマックス2010, but never see his wife. He walked.

stone only seen the doctor that the injury to his wife did not fear, for his beloved his wife died not because of blood loss in his last moment, he obstinately resisted death a few hours , his injuries, is to endure the pain rather die than live a few hours ah. the older doctor and then losing control, The strangers are too many cases for the long flow. the edge of a few small nurse, had burst into tears.

full recovery until the frost injury, her parents and brother's death was told the stone her. When understand that this is true, the cream to the identity of his wife's death to come to a stone notification and medical history. Yiziyizi looked at her, his face look very calm, so that her family have a loose tone. her brother, said: she said with a smile: Note also that the rest should not be running around everywhere. br> old doctor looked at her in surprise, but the moment they understood her. gentle as possible, said: the mouth. 'I love you', and then ... ...

more than six months later, the cream back to her parents had lived. In the past six months, she had not said a word with people, but also as if everyone did not know. give her water, she drank, her meal, she ate. rest of the time it sat in my room in a daze, or hanging at home against a portrait of the stone talking murmured.

watching her daughter become ourselves like,Pathwalker !, the cream of the parents seemed about half a year old, old. all doctors are shaking their heads on the cream of the disease, but also gone to a psychiatrist, but no matter what doctors told her, she did not hear all the way completely.

so fast over half a year, the cream of the brother's daughter to grandma for dinner. year-old child looked completely different with the previous aunt, holding her hand did not respond, can not help but anxious: You used to say to take me to the park to play, you lie!: Well, I 'll take you. You take her to it. Dad said he went far away, but I have heard his uncle's anniversary is next week, his mother, going to sacrifice him. Uncle is dead? Ah, yes. At noon, when his mother sent for him to eat cream, but found that frost is not home. are skeptical, my son's phone, and frost in the stone tomb.

when the parents arrived, I saw sitting on tombstones cream * ago, wearing a wedding dress to wear that day, eyes closed but with a smile on his lips. Her brother and wife stood in front of her eyes are crying red, cream mother about it a faint, trembling father was approached to see the monument cream screen blood write a few words:

saw you in heaven if you still remember who I am?

If you meet in heaven you, do you still like the past?

I must be strong, but I can not, I do not belong here, I belong to you.

If you saw you in heaven,(Transfer) to work to achieve the ultimate - Qzone log, would you Hold my hand?

If you saw you in heaven, will you help me be strong?

I want to find the way from night to day, because I know I need to find you.

let me go, I believe there will be peace in heaven
a9bimi9o is offline   Reply With Quote