Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 09-01-2011, 06:53 PM   #1
lisak5dsx

Thumbs up Painting a White Horse « Mikki Senkarik

This is another one of the special paintings for my Collector’s Only Event in Santa Fe. Andalusian horses <a href="http://www.blackugg-boots.com/tan-ugg-ashur-tall-boots-women-p-97.html"><strong>tan Ugg Ashur Tall Boots Women</strong></a> are a favorite of Jack’s and mine. Their proud bearing, arched necks and flowing manes make them an exciting subject to paint. After making the sketch on canvas with a mix of MUD (Ultramarine Blue + Alizarin Crimson) + Liquin I begin to block in the background. Several shades of Cadmium Red Deep + Cadmium Red Light are used to make a rich backdrop for the white horse. The most challenging aspect of painting a white horse is to get the shadows dark enough so the highlights glow. My paint mixtures are shown above. I use various combinations of Ultramarine Blue + Cadmium Orange + White. Adding more blue makes a cooler gray, more orange makes the color warmer. MUD is added for some of the darker grays. A black is mixed from Pthalo Blue + Alizarin Crimson. Adding white to this mix also makes a cool gray. The shadow areas are blocked in. I also soften the edge of the shoulder so it falls back. The hard edge of the jawline comes forward, drawing the viewer’s attention to the face. The light areas of the face are now painted in. I still <a href="http://www.2019cheapuggboots.com/"><strong>ugg boots for sale</strong></a> have not used pure white, I’m reserving that for the brightest highlights on the horse’s head. The eye is blocked in with MUD + Liquin. The light is coming into the painting from the upper left, so a crescent of medium brown (Cadmium Orange + MUD + White) is made in the lower right part of the eye. Spirited EleganceÂ*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* 12″ x 10″Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Original Oil Painting The eye comes alive when the catch light is added and the central part of the crescent lightened. The <a href="http://www.womenstruereligionjeans.com/womens-becky-qt-black-grey-p-101.html"><strong>Womens Becky QT Black Grey</strong></a> final step is to add the brightest highlights of pure white to the face. I love horses and painting them fills my heart with joy. Thank you for joining me. Hugs, Mikki Senkarik This entry was posted on August 29, 2011 at 5:00 PM and is filed under Original Oil Paintings. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 01:24 AM   #2
gjkgs657g5929

Unhappy u

up… So, she was rs gold wild some Tyler's presumption louis vuitton replica handbags I'd seen that in his head-that cheapest nfl jerseys he'd meant it monster beats studio literally when he'd oral of the wow gold prom, that he was staking a swear. I.
Old 09-02-2011, 03:58 AM   #3
klmn257

Thumbs down on my clapper

on my clapper rs gold My muscles were coiling with cheap replica handbags the urgency, the craving nfl jerseys wholesales the necessary of it. I had dre headphones to terminate him. I would chip him wow gold slow apart, share by cloth, cutis .