Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 09-06-2011, 04:27 PM   #1
Kenny852

Default Santana May Miss Next Start

The Mets said there were currently no plans for Santana to have a magnetic resonance imaging test. He may try to test the muscle Saturday by playing catch, but the Mets will wait to see if he can pitch Tuesday as scheduled.
When Santana came out of the game, the Mets immediately said he had strained a pectoral muscle. But when Manuel was describing it to reporters, he tapped his left biceps as if he were signaling for a left-hander out of the bullpen, and said pec.
E-mail This Print Share
Close Linkedin
Digg
Facebook
Mixx
My Space
Permalink dan warthen, jerry manuel, Johan Santana Related Posts From Bats Santana Throws Off Mound but Will Miss StartAlderson on Minaya, Coaches, Feliciano and K-RodSantana Throws and Says He Feels FineMaine Has Surgery, Signaling End of Mets TenureMaine Goes On the Disabled List Previous Post
Call to the Jonathan Next Post
Santana Throws and Says He Feels Fine Search This Blog
CHICAGO – A day after Johan Santana was removed from a game against the Atlanta Braves, the Mets confirmed Friday that he had a strained pectoral chest muscle and not a shoulder injury, as Manager Jerry Manuel had said the night before. But whether he will make his next start on Tuesday in Washington is unclear.
Santana said he felt good Friday morning and jokingly pretended he was mad at the pitching coach Dan Warthen for taking him out of Thursday’s game against the Atlanta Braves after only 65 pitches with the Mets leading, 3-1,Florida Marlins Hats Sale, in the fifth inning.
There was some confusion Thursday night about what was ailing him, because Manuel and Warthen said it was his left shoulder. But Manuel said Friday that it was indeed the chest muscle, near where it attaches to the shoulder. Asked why he thought it was the shoulder, Manuel said he was only relaying what Warthen had told him.
Later, Warthen indicated that there might be a problem with Santana’s shoulder,Eighth inning options for the Yankees,Cheap Baltimore Orioles Hats, which is considered a far more fragile area for a pitcher.
“It’s not the shoulder,” Manuel said before the Mets took the field against the Cubs.
“I got all my information from Dan,” Manuel said. “I didn’t talk to Johan. They were up in the trainer’s room. So all my information came from Dan and they were in the training room at the time.”

Sponsored Links