Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-24-2011, 03:11 PM   #1
7391pcvu

Default Sales staff have to see

one. sell papers
1. to sell products than to sell themselves.
2. the only big customer buying is your attitude.
3. to sell your product is more important than marketing.
4. to convince the transmission of trust, emotional transfer.
5. What is business? Doing business is to turn strangers into acquaintances and acquaintances into a team of people.
6. customers to buy is always a mood, an atmosphere.
7. sale is to benefit, said enough, said via the pain.
8. to promote the accustomed of caption is: not only in season, but must be ready in advance.
9. your relationship with the three guests, the first level: Trading Relations (sell products), the second level: brothers (sold emotional), III: follow the relationship (sold Shung King)
10. anytime, anywhere to collect comprehension narrated industries, Zhiyizhibi, can only battle-not relent.
11. first-class sales staff in the industry you want to know everything, super sales on astronomy, geography, but also to main, do not differentiate your visitors with his adept knowledge about the people feel you should truly skilled, the maximum senior is no sword is better than the sword, not speak about products to sell products
12. The more knowledge, the more they can resonate with customers to find friends like the heading, but more importantly, the right circumstances the right time to say the right thing to do the right thing, selling is not necessarily that out.
13. refuse to others is a pain, refused the greater the more painful, a strong, second and ebb, and thrice, Lu can not dress stripe, you have been refused for a very painful, not necessarily happy customers may refrain from to a big YES, you can mention a small request for a small YES. You want to lend ten thousand, might as well take hundreds of thousands, is rejected, then by fifty thousand, was also rejected, then you borrow a million people to rotate your crime when you start than ten thousand easy to get by more.
14. To get what you disburse to watch what the pay is not necessarily return, but do not pay a decisive no returns, 80% of sales in the failure of the road, not to do something else's pad to do educational customers Road stone, Ninety-nine to go one step beyond are constantly sent, each catching a tread amenable from success to failure a
15. beneath what circumstances people have sales charges, face will generate bargains, in array to avoid or determine the grief will generate consumption, Remember that the refrigerator is not because the refrigerator can buy ice, but the edible is simple to sell the bad, love will generate client, a person's life, 80% of the sales dictate is not spent on his body.
16. Sales of the four stages of understanding,GHD IV Dark Straighteners, I believe, needs, satisfaction
17. You have to know what customers really want is pert speculations, carefully validate,
the idea of ​​changing the customer is very difficult process, and we love the money the customer, the customer does not love us, the customer does not need to help him create demand
18. be sure to understand the characteristics of their products in any location, but also To understand what characteristics of your sales staff to find their own characteristics, some good communication with the elderly, and some good communication with the north, your results are not in assist of the people you appreciate is to love your people support,
19. understanding of customer problems and needs, and then introduce your product, sales are asked out, not to say out,
20. one hundred percent believe that they are promoting products, you project, including who you are, your passion will infect your customers, promote the infection process is the process of the customer to immediately transferred to your customers the same frequency, and resonance.
21. customers not only buy products, but also buy your morale of service and service attitude.
22. customers to come encounter with you, half the war, the customer is also compliant to take your shriek, it is not no become, the customer is to practice, do not hurry to share the reputation.
23. See the customer 5 minutes before the mirror to practice smiling, smiling to spring melt in March, the emergency tin be, for the customer's unreasonable claims, and occasionally only 1 ha ha ha
24. never sat customers the left.
25. successful sales staff has eminent ability to hear, and sometimes sales do not need anything that will listen, query, is a very good sales, people versed with the matter, people are hostile, you great fluency may not be a good thing, people are always afraid cheated, sometimes a disadvantage is a congratulating, and now people always seem willing to give honest business people do not feel too smart to guests.
26. never to applause each other for the prologue, the Institute of praise will never know the more important product than the Society.
27. From the language, speed and body, action, simulation up to each other, to meet each other, people always like to have in common with their close, the more identical the better, when the frequency is close to you, you The afterward action will emulate you to do the other side, this is the resonance efficacy, simulated for the purpose of sale, the right time must be made to your needs, you must tell it, closing it, people will deal.
28. you must tell the customer all need to know.
29. selling process, the most important thing is to establish trust.
30. without a track of the product sold, the highest position is the point of sale.
31. your anxiety will affect your customers.
32. Your confidence will also influence your customers, by a fussy time, consecutive use of psychological proposal, closing it, closing it, you will infect your customers, you're always anxious that it will demonstrate a problem, will not pay to have problems, you always want these, it really may be ball dripped, Jifeidanda, so give a positive psychological clue, look at each other, smiling.
33. sale is to help customers solve problems, remember to pick the merchandise people are potential purchasers. Sometimes guests complain or find mistake, not really a problem with your product,GHD Pink Limited Edition, but customers want to find a psychological balance.
34. every day to mushroom your sales capabilities.
35. with the right usages to sell the corporation to enhance the performance guarantee.
36. to sell, it is needful sales results, not to sell the full; talk about, we must tell stories, not to say the theory. A good storyteller, easier to sell out.
37. continue to sell, sell or re-sale. Sales is a repeat, remember the power of repetition, and sometimes do not think you talked about the customer to remember, you may not remember, not to mention the customer,
38. money is bitter, more money, the greater the pain, enjoy the nice product is not painful, which is larger on the tendency of which side the pain. When sharing the pain of love than a nice product the pain greater than one thousand dollars, the customer will produce consumption.
39. every customer want to be esteemed and affirmed.
40. service than sales. Sales transaction is not the end, but the begin of sales, service and then service to service, the service will generate referrals, referrals far less than the cost of developing a new customer. Face to buy products, customers there will be concerns, people around when he bought with him, will reduce this concern, so do not think a referral for you all. Chinese wish the decease we dead with no one who will not see down.
41. amuse your customers help you write the customer witness testimony to invest customers the best witness is a somebody.
42. talked every day to each of their customer's appoint and content of the review of order repeatedly.
43. Compensation is not enough capacity is not enough.
44. to be regular, and continuous adjoin with customers.
45. behind to 100% customer should the customer respect.
46. to constantly think of new ways to fascinate more customers.
47. the key to improve performance: the degree must be completed every day to set quantitative limits.
48. who want more than to 4 times harder than his.
49. As long as everything seriously, performance will be better.
50. have to work seven days a week, working 24 hours a day feeling.
51. practice what they preach to others is a guarantee of confidence.
52. services to most end-goal is to make customer satisfaction and loyalty.
53. the highest position is the customer service crews constantly athletic referrals.
54. not only after-sales service and more to do pre-sales service.
55. customers are too many objections, he does not believe that you characterize, do not like you.
56. A person has been successful because the number of teams more he wanted to be more successful, must serve more people.
57. Customers do not buy products, still to give customers information.
58. any of the services require a lot of promotion, a lot of marketing.
59. customers to buy your product, because he likes you.
60. I love my product.
61. to continue to thank the customers, because customers make you successful.
62. must work harder than your opponents.
63. each successful man, is the top salesman, have amazing persuasive.
64. I have a lot to subserve my daily products to the customers needs.
65. I continue to provide value for money services.
66. every customer like to buy my products.
67. All the customers continue to switch to introduce customers to buy my products.
68. Every day I continue to sell products to a massive digit of customers.
69. each customer both love the products I sell him.
70. I continue to introduce the latest and greatest products to my customers.
71. All the customers can not await to buy my product, each customer is very like me.
72. I have a lot of potential customers every day you want to know me.
73. I have a lot of 3A-level customers.
74. My services will always be one of the best in the industry.
75. I am forever cared about the customer's needs and his problems.
76. I persist to promote the extravaganza of my proceeds works twice.
77. My savings continue to increase, the success it is a very easy thing.
78. I believe I will succeed.
79. Golden Key is the sale of the failure of courage to take a hundred times, plus 3 annuals of persistence, in commute for a moving

one. life articles
1. with adore to do business with a thankful center of man.
2. do prior life doing huge commerce small business man.
3. conscientiously work globe person.
4. a person is successful not because he will do business but because he would be a man.
5.'s quality is the root of everything.
6. practice what they preach is a successful start.
7. All the winners are those who pay.
8. always nourish the attitude of humble gratitude.
9. attitude of good people, more opportunities to make money.
10. all as long as people and things to keep a grateful heart, we will naturally magnificent success.
11. modesty is a vouch of continued success.
12. others to be genuine friendly, meek and civilized, kind initiative.
13. you choose a friend, resolve your destiny.
14. to take the initiative to make new friends to impress people with his heart.
15. to impress people with heart
16. anytime, anywhere to keep smiling.
17. the universe is round.
18. we must continue to distend their social surround.
19. looking for friend to be assets, not to find friends to do the wrong balance.
20. continued relationship to others, including his kin.
21. must understand that often take the initiative to help others.
22. for the ideals for mission go.
23. attentive, serious, hardworking and responsible.
24. because it is not competing with them, so no one fight over you.
25. know how to put down their campaigns,GHD IV Straighteners, their future will be value special.
26. Good communication comes from a good attitude.
27. fashionable opinions to create records.
28. correction of attitude, change your faiths; reinforce the actions that create results!
29. who must be positive, but never hurry.
30. constantly looking fall butmeone patriotic to the proposal.

II. work papers
1. Each will have doubled the efforts of personal, revitalization, admission will be out in public.
2. the courage of ordinary people do not want to do, not do,GHD Classic Straighteners, can not do.
3. do you like to do, and then put it best.
4. is always first in line to the industry.
5. There is no best, only better.
6. never to do even better than the best.
7. always do more and better than required.
8. with a world-class standards to do all things.
9. with a world-class standards of strict self-drilling.
10. everything pursuance of zero defects zero mistakes.
11. continue to create their own successful world-class platform, studying platforms, webbing platforms.
12. equitable think, not impossible.
13. The so-called efficiency is the first time put it right.
14. everything required quality, the quality of work determines your success.
15. efficiency does not average busy, engaged does not mean fruitful.
16. a intend will be effective.
17. telling one is enough, no extra forcible to no avail.
18. leveraging the power of a small effort.
19. whatever you do, must be happy! Be sure to enjoy the process.
20. pay care to the fact that compel is equal to, pay care to what I want, and not horrified of my alarm.
21. cling to the mistaken idea can only get erroneous results.
22. Success is not just what you do, but do not know what to do?
23. be sure to enter a positive cycle.
24. do everything must have a remove idea before and a clear intention.
25. things must be the focus, must have a strong aspiration.
26. goal setting and values ​​match.
27. to establish an achievable goal and a deadline.
28. the goal of slitting.
29. must do the imagine embark, the imagine board accompanied to the upper right.
30. more than ten times a day to write kernel objectives.
31. tomorrow, the first step in successful: deal every day
32. dare to public commitment.
33. self-confidence comes from knowledge, experience, planning and arrangement.
34. should always reward yourself.
35. failure is not the mother of success, only the review is the mommy of success.
36. a person must be at least 16 recurrences, will remember that 95% of the content.
37. self-analysis, where short board?
38. to constantly analyze your workflow and improve processes.
39. good to ascertain out your biggest obstacle and continue to improve. Every day continue to review their own work and performance. Success requires action to change successfully.
40. Success Success requires action to change
40. every day continue to review their work and performance!
41. Success Success requires action needs to be changed. Every day continue to reiterate their work and performance!
42. is important is not what happened, but to do what to improve it.
43. To continuously improve their failings, to continually play to their strengths expertise.
44. to carry a laptop anywhere, anytime, anywhere to take memoranda.
45. Time management is the decisive point of success.
46. to do a everyday review: To summarize what your doing right? What is bad? Where could be better?
47. Time treatment is to understand the experience of successful learning.
48. with proven ways to reduce the time of ego exploration.
49. Time management is setting priorities according to what priority.
50. Control your call time.
51. you have the ability and the use of time is proportional to your success.
52. victor every minute in the most productive thing to do, additional asset are all authorized doubling time out.
53. the use of Law 20/80 the most important thing to do.
54. set undisturbed time.
55. the same variety of things together.
56. you can not do everything, but you always have the method to do the things most important to you.
57. must must do everything listed.
58. do today until tomorrow.
59. Only by entirely loosened in order to mainly onset.
60. we must insist on doing sports!
61. every day sit-in.
62. the benefits of meditation: 1, 2, to eradicate negative energy, absorb the positive energy
63. wealth absorb less side, because too much negative energy.

III. incentives articles
1. There is not failure, only temporarily successful.
2. everything happens must have its purpose and assist me.
3. postpone does not mean refusal.
4. in the quondam does not equal the future.
5. If I can not, I must; if I must, I can.
6. did not get what I want, will get better.
7. positive meditative, getting better and better.
8. I am willing to accept more wealth and greater completions.
9. A person cheerful, for he wanted to make people cheerful. A person undergoing, is because he wants to be happy.
10. see the goals can not see obstacles.
11. to make things change, change first; to make things better, to make themselves better.
12. winners never discontinue, Quitters never succeed.
13. reasonable apply in practice, prerequisite is unreasonable temper.
14. Second, they set their mind to create 10 billion.
15. positive and successful.
16. have a dream, have the power; there is hope, will be hard.
17. successful
18. success and an pretext to always live under the same roof.
19. attitude determines top, the success alternatively failure is determined.
20. things are not possible, to see if you are determined enough.
21. insist on worth only.
22. determined to be successful.
23. All the goals can be achieved, all the dreams can be achieved.
24. must work harder than your competitors.
25. success is more about people than the rivalry.
26. winners have a mighty belief.
27. physically more you use the better.
28. and things as the boss.
29. to help the boss successful, their only success; help the landlord make money, own it will make money.
30. God will give you a gift, it will give you the frustration.
31. If the position has now reached the worst, left only better.
32. prefer hard for a when,GHD MK4 Gold Straighteners, not a hard life.
33. namely important is not what occurred, merely what to do to amend it.
34. again confirmed that they are, you will become.
35. destiny clutch in their hands.
36. I am the best! I'm the best! I am the best! I like my own!
37. that he is a treasure.
38.YesI can!
39. my thoughts focused on creating success and wealth.
40. told myself that I can, I can, I want to, I would.
41. everything in the shortest feasible time to take the maximum amount of operation.
42. I have a lot to absorb a day of success and wealth.
43. I can have anyone earthly good things.
44. I have superior mobility.
45. the best award in life is short-lived setback! Fall is not the point, how stand up is most important.
46. to be successful the first outrageous, easy minded ahead.
47. Yes, success will belong to me.
48. I have great ideas.
49. I am a charismatic, magnetic human, and I trust I will succeed.
50. I am a very successful person, I live a poised successful life.
51. successful opportunities to get rich I'm constantly being absorbed from.
52. Success will belong to me, because I am worth it.
53. I have a lot of wealth, my life filled with happiness and hope.
54. I have unparalleled self-confidence and fascination.
55. Yes, I can have it all.
56. I enjoy working every day.
57. a lot of success and wealth to flow to me.
58. I seem to be a magnet, like a lot to preoccupy with success and wealth.
59. I'm very providential every day I live a happy, happy, happy life.
60. Yes, I can achieve any goals and ideals.
61. all the things started thinking, so the changes are in the moment, all customers can be persuaded.
62. to activity the power of the subconscious, subconscious sense of power than junior times!

IV. strategy articles
1. Success is goals, and all another is annotation.
2. clear goals and characteristic plans; well arranged, a lot of action.
3. When you become an industry first, the wealth and credit unstoppable.
4. setting goals does not mean goals.
5. must be set newspaper timetable.
6. determine what strategies, goal decided the result; objectives must be intent, plans must be clear and reasonable.
7. there must be a core objective.
8. we must analyze why they did not attain our goals.
9. goals to achieve: first, to condense, while the second repeat.
10. arrival is the key to success.
11. have to be the use of weather, geography, and know how to set priorities and to the earth to chance the industry's altitude goal.
12. we must know the focus of law.
13. establish the accurate values, over the success of all-round balanced life.
14. choosing the right pond to arrest big fish, the plebiscite of the industry money.
15. procedure is a guarantee of success, the plan is an required condition of success.
16. must have a short-term goals (3-5 years), medium-term objectives (10 years), long-term goal (30 years).
17. To reach one of the most important key goal is to continue to do self-examination.
18. to set up a tall standard, never to adopt second class performance.
19. things to the results as a navigate, the market to the results of Heroes.

1. Choice is always greater than the effort.
2, sales are great work.
3, the big boss is driving a BMW salesman.
4, the feud among the rich and the penniless more than the cervix is something alter. Think of how poor people retention money, think of how rich people invest money.
5, a person is not successful, because people absence a world-class coach.
6, life, success is a alternative, a decision.
7, successful people will always affect someone else and not be affected.
8, are all successful learners
9, the more successful people know more
10, time is always greater than the money
11, I have been successful, because I 90% more than the money invested in the cervix, you want to make big money to see your pate there is no long-term ability to make money.
12, your friends decide your quality
13, self-confidence is the one invaluable funds.
14, is the language of energy, the more the more not to mention the fear of fear.
15, changed only in the moment, the notion of change, action to change.
16,GHD Benefit Straighteners, lecture is to tell others understand their own, never nervous.
17, a person's success does not prevaricate in his personalty, but rather how much he paid for the community?
18, success requires an environment: (1) successful work (2) and the successful cooperation (3) to successful working for themselves.
19, all parents want in their own lifetime, to see babies succeed.
20, continue to invest in their own idea, I want to I want

Sponsored Links