Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 06-04-2011, 08:44 AM   #1
S3k1t3s1v

Default China's youth generation of power and money worshi

rich fruit in the taste of a preliminary, the Chinese people immediately accepted the money for the core of the The foundation of Chinese society quickly from ideology (or morality) transferred to the interest. Many of the official policy in this process played a major role. The most obvious is the GDP has been highly institutionalized doctrine, although in recent years the Chinese government tried to reverse the one-way plane GDP doctrine, but the effect is not large, showing that officials at all levels of the deep-rooted concept of money doctrine. (It should be noted, GDP doctrine is at the expense of the interests of future generations to meet the interests of this generation.)
Recently to many college students in Wuhan, the Chinese seem to be a Women should be married to Huang Shiren (owners); at a time the money, older does not matter. Ever since, China has the moral high degree leads to a argue, whether in traditional media or the Internet. The state of moral decline in China has been going on for a very long period of time, and many of whom are unhappy to take this opportunity to say someone it can comprehend. But equally surprising is the tendency of people to partake in debates is very loyal, that is, blame the younger generation; their conclusions are also consistent, and that is that young people can not be saved. Chinese people have a deep-rooted
not review their own but will never blame others, principally the next generation of tradition. Whenever there is such a traditional moral values ​​do not meet what happens, there will all speak out and sanctimonious moral high floor on, it seems that they are moral representatives and the Incarnation. However, the next generation of people accused of intentionally or unintentionally, often forget to say the question: Who should be responsible for the decline of morality? Experience from the outlook of young people to grow up to be responsible for young people is not the moral decline of young people themselves,GHD Hair Straightener, but the moral decline of the older generation created.
moral values ​​of any person not nativity. Morality is the outcome of socialization is a product of social indoctrination. After China's reform and opening up within young people growing up (both 80 or 90) the circulation of money worship and the right to the phenomenon of moral nihilism is true. But it is equally essential to realize that young people are being In other words, young people
power and money worship and moral emptiness is not a new phenomenon, from the beginning of China's reform and opening up, there will be a. Before the reform, China to engage in While the people were maintained in the eyes of today's high German standards of a higher, but this is an unsustainable moral standards, because Therefore, the reform and opening up, has been unbearable, China's reform and opening up does not appear to encounter great resistance, and then the Chinese people in general Money quickly to replace its former moral values ​​as the coordinates of the people, the money doctrine flourish without hardship. Morality is worked, money can do however they want. Ever since, people have money worship.
wealthy fruit in the savor of a preparatory, the Chinese people swiftly accepted the money for the core of the The basis of Chinese society fast from ideology (or morality) transferred to the interest. Many of the official policy in this process played a major character. The most manifest is the GDP has been highly institutionalized doctrine, nevertheless in recent years the Chinese government tried to reverse the one-way plane GDP tenet, but the effect is not massive, showing that officials by entire levels of the communist concept of money and deep-rooted. (It should be eminent, GDP doctrine is at the expense of the interests of hereafter generations to encounter the interests of this generation.)
Official corruption has become more moral disintegration. Whether in China or overseas, the Chinese official's corruption is not to make whichever interpretation. It can be said when it comes to officialdom, giving the 1st concept is corrupt. The amount of money is from the corruption manifest in the eighties has been from the final centenary thousands, tens of thousands to millions of the nineties to the present evolution of tens or hundreds of millions. Right into the money through corruption and asset. In such circumstances, does not generate the power to Xiayi Bei love it is very difficult. Even more serious is that in history, the Chinese administration is not only responsible for governance, but also assume the function of enlightenment. Today, China's lawful being so corrupt, it will certainly chance the main force of moral ebb. From time to time is not resolved to have children grow up
their respective rights and money driving the decline of morality, and between the right and another transaction function of money is accelerating this process. The younger generation, if it is
addition apt power and money, merely also the equally solemn social and economic framework of China in the right to compel youth folk adore money. In the extremely mobile society, the moral subject is the individual. To separate the individual becomes a moral human,GHD Deluxe Midnight 2011, we ought give them to wish. If an individual tin be justified through their own exertions to achieve their hopes, then the society have to have certain moral criteria. However, whether the person lost the hope, alternatively namely no material how justified through their own efforts also fail to realize this hope, then the conception of morality will vanish without a trace. In numerous ways, China's juvenile people are in such a moral quandary.
such for housing problems. Housing is a elementary person survival. The ancients, If people do no have a basic living space,GHD IV Black Straighteners, aboard what moral can it? And China's housing plan in a short duration of twenty years time, quite forcible in annihilating the young people of this Never concerned with the long-term vision of an efficient housing policy, let the The bulk of young people in China today,GHD IV Straighteners, there is no end to soaring housing costs have in front of their own efforts solo is quite tough to get a chaste living space. In this case, no one can reprehend them because the worship of power and money, because money is the right tool for them to be living space.
pedagogy is an sample. Some time antecedent, it was base campus graduates and migrant employees have leveled wages and income levels tended to occur even more students of migrant workmen with tall levels of the circumstances. This sometime In today's mall mechanism to regulate the fatigue market position, this generation can only mention that the issue of Chinese pedagogy system. Shall accept the training as many as feasible. It should be said that a basic moral decrees. But while the connection among the educated and not educated equalize the remuneration and income levels or even lower case,GHD Diamond Flag 2011, the moral is leap to be emptiness. The education of the young is not preferred at young people themselves can control.
In fact, more and more signs that China's younger generation is facing increasing difficulties. China's reform and beginning up have created an open system, to the young male to hope. But immediately the entire community seems to be divided by assorted vested interests, they dominate the fields of social reform and openness than the beginning of build up. Used to control the young people want to kill, now it is killing their hopes of emancipation. Young people are free, but is no contingency. Although there will be young people themselves do not detect a path out (the manner of legitimate and unscrupulous Machiavellianism, including the rights and dependence and subordination of money), but many young people,GHD Midnight Gift Set 2011, hope is less and less.
In this case, morality get down to? Can not say enough about the importance of ethics. China is still full of words of all appearances of a diversity of moral teachings, but the younger generation who have no value. The reason is very easy, they have peruse the moral doctrine and the reality they see, the inconsistency between the two is also great. Impossibly high moral dogma and no real-life morality of young people but to deepen the misgiving and the value of moral nihilism. To a large extent, the younger generation is merry, but it is also sorrowful. They live in a free and materialistic society, but society is also a chaos of values, no moral standards. However, should feel more sad is the older generation, because they and their social civilization makes the young generation. Denial of his older, more negation of a new generation.
issues raised perfect merits ​​and moral decline is a nice object. But to realize these social phenomena occur not only moral amounts, but preferably has a more mysterious social environment and institutional environment. From a higher class, this question relates to whether a country and the survival and sustainable development. Morality comes from hope, hope for the future. Complaints, accusations and condemned the fashionable generation of useless, if you absence the afterward generation of responsible, then they would be skillful to build a next generation so that they feel the social and institutional context of hope. This was somebody's duty?

author namely director of the East eastern Institute National University, the article represents only personal point of view

Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2011, 08:59 AM   #2
ac5ade3my

Some dealers are cashing in on the fact that celebrities have brought designer shoes to the attention of the general public and they are selling look alike discount Christian Louboutin shoes. Most women however, would prefer to save their money until they can afford a real pair of discount Christian Louboutin shoes or Jimmy Choo shoes rather than a pair that just looks like discount Christian Louboutin shoes. If you really want genuine Christian Louboutin or Jimmy Choo shoes, just like Kylie wears then you should be looking for discount designer shoes.
Old 06-04-2011, 09:11 AM   #3
chuggefincimi

Default The Top Www.bangyoulater.com Internet Site

Interested in Free ########? Check out BangYouLater if you want to find the best xxx ######## tube download. Stream cost-free ######## video movie clips on the web. Watch free ########o xxx videos along with the best vagina movies. If you love xxx, you can get pleasure from downloading cost-free ########o video movie clips! You are able to stream from the best free ######## tube internet site, featuring the greatest ###### movies. Every single day they are placing new cost-free ######## movies to the site so you might view and masterbate to on your computer, cellphone or tablet. Stream a wide array of your preferred xxx groups of the greatest cost-free ######## xxx videos via the internet.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:29 AM   #4
ua1tg6hs8ooe
Lieutenant General

ua1tg6hs8ooe is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

68679 2009 年 08 月 14 日 16:08 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (7) Category: Personal Diary
wife: a pro!
Husband: Style!
wife: and then the pro one!
husband: Boo!
his wife: also Well ~ ~ ~
husband: ... ... hooligans!

sleep at night, grab him with her husband arm ~, not from her husband hilarious!
wife anxious to cropped one: old monk, you will from the Shitai it! her husband to a soft laugh. Then his wife succeeded.

One day,cheap gucci shoes, my wife get up early, give her husband left a 200 dollar on the table (his wife is a home finance minister). After work, reckoned her husband had to get up to send text messages to him: her husband, the table is for you last night service charge.
husband back: just 200 full-service it? Gan Minger to find a rich woman. . .

Husband: Trinidad and Tobago today, the car people, but see the beauty in a crowded car!
:.... angry wife!
her husband: She was kind enough to hit on me too!
wife: She told you what to say `` (jealous)
Husband: away from me!

husband will learn boredom SMS harassment: chick, give me a smile uncle!
his wife back: Keguan please behave, a small woman sell their bodies entertainer!

wife on a business trip: Chenqie can not come tonight, Shi Qin, please His Majesty to rest early, revitalized spirit, turned again tomorrow
Chenqie brand. Husband: I have three thousand concubines, not too worried about this Aifei must also
durability lonely wife: It seems that **** is not coming back tonight, not kill!
Husband: joke joke, I The Temple brands, though many, are all written in a person's name!

bored in the toilet, and her husband the way of communication with the call: boy, got the right stuff to sing a master!
Husband: silent in. . .
wife: how? I can not afford the money masters are afraid? Husband: on credit of the account has not yet before it!

take things on his wife: the bag you carry it with me.
Husband: I took four bags, and you get nothing, the nerve it?
wife: I was holding it for you! 100 kilos you do, I will get something better than what you get heavier.

wife on a walk: walk to a piece of the road we have it.
Husband: too far to get there, now that we can not go back.
Wife: Well, you carry me back.

wife on the clothes: the clothes look good?
husband: good-looking.
wife: you turn me, want me to hurry to buy over to go home!
wife: that clothes look good?
husband: does not look good.
wife: you will not want to buy me!

on chores, her husband: We divide the job into home.
wife: good. First of all, men do it too dirty work, such as grazing, brush the toilet, wipe the table ... ...
husband: this right.
Wife: You studied engineering in school, and I was learning the arts, and live with your kid things, like washing machines, refrigerators, rice cookers, electric irons ... ...
husband: this ... ... OK!
wife: men outside, women inside. And dealing with outsiders you do it live, buy groceries, utility bills, take the newspaper milk ... ...
Husband: OK, OK, then what are you doing?
Wife: Do not worry ah. So much smoke in the kitchen, can destroy the skin, and cooking with your kid.
Husband: You tell me you do it.
wife: I have a lot to dry Yeah. I can be with you, monitoring you, praise you, comfort you ... ...

wife about the child: we want a child.
Husband: OK.
Wife: Do you like our children?
Husband: Yes.
Wife: No! You have a person like me!
Husband: Well, well, for a person like you.
Wife: That my child how can you not like ah,gucci outlet!
Husband: ... ... or do we have to children.

wife on the truth: You see the girl more beautiful.
Husband: What is it good-looking.
Wife: What do you mean! Why do not you and I are keeping!
Husband: pretty nice.
Husband: hey, you do not go ah, how to ignore me?

eat
on his wife: I eat the plum in half, very good to eat, you eat the rest.
Husband: I do not like plum.
Wife: No, you love to eat! You are not eaten anything against me!
Husband: This fish is very good to eat, come.
Wife: You dirty chopsticks touched, who eat!
husband: What do you eat I eat half, I do not hold anything against you, how do you hold anything against me?
wife: you are right. I hold anything against you that I am better than you clean. I'm clean, how can you than you hold anything against me? !

on her husband to get up: get up, get up, do not you get up early today to meet Well said.
wife: Do not talk, I go to sleep.
Husband: fast from it, to should not be late.
Wife: You do not touch me! I want to sleep! !
wife: Yeah! Are the late! How do you call me!

husband on gender equality: equality between men say, we also have equality at home is not equal?
Wife: OK Yeah. Woman men bully you bullied several thousand years. We also need to bully you for thousands of years, then equality, it is true equality. But wait, then a few thousand years, our family had to equality.

wife of happiness: You married me, is not it happy?
husband: do not see. You are not unreasonable and do not work, toss the same old people, how happy I am ah?
wife: This is your happy ah. I am not unreasonable, if I sacrifice myself to contrasting tolerance of your generosity you; I do not work to develop out of you, hearts are more than body, your ability is not good; I toss one that Yeah your life more colorful,gucci heels, you see, your marriage to other families not so monotonous it.
[size = +0] drink
wife: her husband, I want to drink!
Husband: I'll keep on doing. PO: Yes, I just want you to me.

on leadership
Wife: I was not on the outside leadership in the home have to be leaders. You're out is to lead, must be led at home.
Husband: What if I do not succeed in leading the outside it?
wife: a man, Man on the outside face, home to come and collect his wife Shua Weifeng, What kind of man!

on unreasonable
Husband: You do not unreasonable.
wife: I've never talked to you science, home is not unreasonable place. Say you are a male, also 8 months than I do, you must let me.

husband about money: After I earned in proportion to you, and I earn too much to stay in, so motivated.
wife: good.
Husband: I'll give you what percentage?
wife: one hundred and twenty percent.

Center
on his wife: I have been in our family center in your home but also to me as the center.
husband: I have been in our family center.
wife: you can be my center of that center than important.
Husband: Why?
Wife: Because I am a daughter, you're just a kid.

wife on the idea: Let's go play.
Husband: Well, you say where to go where.
wife: I have a mind to say to you also!
Husband: I'm out of ideas you never agree.
wife: I do not agree with what is called the idea Yes, and what is perfunctory! You have to constantly have an idea, until I am satisfied so far.

wife on the phone: Why do not you call me? !
Husband: falsely accuse! Today is not that a good thing you give me a call. Finally, I waited a day, or I'll call you.
wife: I said, can I changed my mind. Ai-ling said: Women have the privilege to change his mind.
husband: Do you change your mind and I did not say?
wife: I said, my heart said, Who told you and my heart is not interlinked.

friends
wife on a different surname: I have a boyfriend, you can not interfere with me.
Husband: OK, I have a girlfriend.
Wife: No!
Husband: Why Yes I know I not.
wife: I am a boyfriend, you can not do the others can do, I will not pick your old problems, and is conducive to a happy family. Your girlfriend,gucci sale, I am acting by a small, jealous quarrel with you,gucci shoes, is not conducive to family stability.
husband: I have acting by little.
wife: a man, and woman as acting by a small, loss of nerve to say you!

wife on the mood: I work on the bad mood, will reduce the quality of our marriage.
husband: I feel not good work.
Wife: Your mental capacity should be stronger than me, because you are taller than I am large, heart than I should!

on the affair his wife: now play the old TV affair, you say, you will have an affair it?
Husband: no.
Wife: Why?
husband: Do you have a regret I had enough, never again to be the second!

wife: chick, come Lehe Lehe
uncle to accompany her husband: You're Piyang out is not it?
wife: Hey, pretty powerful, uncle I love you like a man this girl!
husband :.......

husband: my wife, I'm back
Wife: Oh, Keguan, you come again, a fancy which our girls now?
husband: Do you fall ill and you?
Wife: Do not worry, our girl is absolutely on schedule!
Husband: I *,cheap gucci heels, I fancy you this pimp it!
Wife: Well, not bondage slaves
entertainer husband: entertainer also OK!
wife: Slaves in the well-known pain of castration, Keguan like to try?
husband: ... ...

Husband: This time I was really angry!
wife: I have apologized Yo, her husband do not be angry it!
Husband: I do not want you to apologize, I just want you to just say you love me, but you would not say that!
wife: I love my husband to and the sun rises in the east, humans naturally want to breathe the same air, you've seen called, who see the sun every day, wow, yeah the sun is rising! Who every day breathe, cry, wow, I breathe the air strike! So, ah, I love my husband does not need to shout at you every day, wow, I to love you, yeah

label boss wife husband Chenqie Temple
ua1tg6hs8ooe is offline   Reply With Quote