Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 04-09-2011, 02:19 PM   #1
tianxa76

Default Windows 7 Home Basic Optimizing Road Windows XP

Editor's Notice: General vision: to WinXP is much more slender, ######y, quicker, far more handy to make use of. To this finish, we're primarily from 4 aspects: 1, to lessen disk room occupied by 2, the termination of widespread system solutions three, safety four, another skills very first request, have you been not wish to activate XP, no. . . Accurate to say that you don't want the ms with the station may be upgraded. In the event the reply is indeed, then we set up the first to discover the issue of preferred V4, V5, V6 version I still suggest, specifically the two V5 and V6. There is certainly a procedure of set up serial number, I suggest you initial get on a fantastic machine, and then use this serial amount to install, often so that XP may be set up for the MS update website totally free. When you have currently put in XP, but using the serial amount is in use everywhere, everyone who passed, do not worry, we will say later to re-package with sysrep will fix the serial amount when alternative difficulty. I presume you've set up XP out, come on baby ~ ~ First, the weight-loss action one, in many different hardware and computer software are properly installed right after the fact, XP wants to be updated when the file is particularly small. Remove the backup files it: Commence → Run → sfc.exe / purgecache nearly 3xxM. two, delete drive backup:% windows% driver cache i386 directory driver.cab file, usually this file is 76M. 3, even the habit of not looking help, so keep the% windows% aid directory is what harm me, huh, huh. . . Had been killed, almost 4xM. four, one immediately after the upgrade and you'll find% windows% are several far more like $ NtUninstallQ311889 $ these directories, all get rid of it, 1x-3xM. 5, one can find win2000/server just so hard, so I dropped the pagefile.sys files point to 1 place: Control Panel → Program → Efficiency - → State-of-the-art → Change the virtual memory, consideration factors will take effect. six, uninstall just isn't commonly utilised components: use Notepad to modify the % windows% inf sysoc.inf, use Come across / Exchange perform,Windows 7 Home Basic, within the search box, hide, substitute all empty. Within this way, place all the, conceal are removed, conserve and then stop to run the Table ah no such factor. 7, delete the windows ime input strategy beneath the unused, 8xM. I re-install its very own input method utilized zrm, hehe. eight, if room is tight, the NTFS compression is enabled, so even together with the 2x% much less area, but I've not. nine, off the Program Restore function that I so usually broken download for those who test application is just a catastrophe, right-clicking with the mouse on the desktop ten, there are a variety of files, massive, can not aid. . . . Forgot the name: (, just set up the system can use the Obtain feature to uncover files larger than 50M to determine, must have the ability to obtain. If you ever can finish the procedure in accordance with all the over, your unique 1.4G of XP, could be reduced to 800 or much less. Second, the accelerated strategy WinXP boot will impact the pace of various functions, while the ms mentioned to have been treated for optimization, but for us, there are plenty of location could be personalized. I normally like to do the. 1, modify the registry run key to cancel it a couple of utilised issues, for instance Windows Messenger. Allow the Registry Supervisor: Begin → Run → Regedit → come across of all get rid of it. 2, modify the registry to reduce pre-read, to decrease waiting time progress bar, the effect could be the progress bar one lap to enter the login display, the Start → Run → regedit start the Registry Editor and obtain HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Program CurrentControlSet Manage Session Manager Memory Management PrefetchParameters, it has a essential EnablePrefetcher worth to Another friend can not often replace the hardware in the system properties with the equipment over the bus machine kind is set to none (none). 3, shut the Program Properties inside the special results, this is really a straightforward and effective remedy velocity. Click Commence → Control Panel → System → State-of-the-art → Properties → Settings → the visual effects, set the Modify for most beneficial overall performance → could be decided. That is quite similar for the desktop will and win2000, and I fairly like the blue windows XP, so . four, I use Windows commadner + Winrar to handle files, Win XP's ZIP support is not as tasteless even for me, because what ever I require not, boot the program to open a zip assistance, currently few idle system resources they could be less, click Begin → Run, typing: The Dll UnrgisterServer good results. five, a system is said to XP Service Qos, the timetable to get some network bandwidth stingy like me who can't tolerate, eliminate is: Start Menu → Run → type gpedit.msc, The You will find to the 6, faster searching of shared nearby area network Usually, Windows XP When connecting another laptop or computer, the machine will probably be fully verify all other scheduled duties, this examine will make you wait around thirty seconds or more time. Approach would be to eliminate the Commence → Run → Regedit → discovered inside the registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Software Microsoft Windows Current Version Explorer RemoteComputer NameSpace. On this essential, there are going to be a key, delete it, restart your personal computer, Windows XP will no lengthier examine the scheduled job, hoho ~ ~ ~, speed drastically improved it! 7, turn off the debugger Dr. Watson I appear to start through the win95's not utilized this stuff as soon as, it can be canceled: Open the guides table, come across the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Software program Microsoft Windows NT CurrentVersion AeDebug sub-key branch , double-click the Car essential below it the name of its Follow this notion, we are able to all possess the alternative to cancel the debugging characteristics, for instance the blue screen seems when memory.dmp, inside the 8, was the termination of my checklist of companies and directions one) alerter ######## alarms 2) automated updates windows automated update three) background intelligent transfer service company that utilizes idle network bandwidth transmission of information four) clipbook with remote computers to share clipboard contents, I feel, or stay clear of the bar five) Pc browser what to say to retain the network to update the checklist of 6) DHCP client I don't have to have this stuff seven) Distributed link monitoring consumer updates as well as other information and facts to maintain nearby region network connection, even hardly ever use regional location network, this thing requires about 4M memory. eight) Distributed Transaction coordinator coordination xxx, and above about nine) DNS Consumer I do not require this stuff 10) Error reporting services error reporting 11) Event Log system log data 12) Quickly user switching compatibility Person Switching 13) support and assistance to aid 14) Human interface system accessibility is said to get intelligent products. . . 15) IMAPI CD-burning COM service even without having the engraved plate sixteen) Indexing service index, what exactly is it? 17) Internet Connection Firewall (ICF) ICF firewall eighteen) IPSEC Solutions that I do not know,Cheap Office 2010, you would like to know ask to Quack19) Logical Disk manager administrative services configuration disk twenty) messenger net send this kind of issues as use of this function is 21) MS software shadow duplicate provider backup duplicate paper22) Net Logon I do not want hackers remote log in, off! 23) Netmeeting remote desktop sharing I do not have netmeeting 24) Network DDE Dynamic Information Exchange transfer 25) Network DDE DSDM and previously mentioned almost 26) Network Place Awareness off, my machine not to share 27) NTLM Safety support provider-telnet Oh, shut! 28) Efficiency logs and alert the program state to create or deliver a warning log29) Transportable media serial amount off! 30) Print Spooler printer, unfortunately, is my machine not connected to Print ~ 31) QoS RSVP Off! 32) Remote desktop aid session supervisor remote assist services 33) remote Process Call LOCATOR management RPC 34) remote registry remote management registry 35) removable storage 36) routing and remote accessibility I basically disable it 37) safety accounts manager in my program is really a client system, not iis. 38) sensible card 39) wise card helper off! ! ,Microsoft Office 2010 Standard! 40) SSDP Discovery services I use much less than this 41) program event notification if your server is bound to record 42) system restore service Program Restore Services 43) process scheduler windows arranging services 44) Telephony dial-up service, dial-up nevertheless doesn't work I don't it? 45) telnet 46) terminal companies terminal companies 47) uninterruptible energy supply UPS, I don't ah 48) universal plug and play unit host is as well innovative a stage, and less than 49) upload supervisor may also transfer files off the fifty) volume shadow duplicate can be a backup, halo 51) webclient not employed 52) Windows Installer MSI Services, I have been closed. 53) windows image acquisition (WIA) of digital equipment used in 54) windows management instrumentation driver extensions off 55) windows time time services 56) wireless zero configuration wireless network, even much less than the 57) WMI perfromance adapter off! Some of these companies which is associated to the beginning,Microsoft Office 2007 Standard, but I forgot, so now the program had to shut down fundamental solutions are outlined out. Appropriate, according to your situation you take care of it. 3rd, I do SecurityMore talk, the simple share, or have associated: Modify the registry for your subsequent two designs: Eliminate shared ----------------------Windows Registry Editor Edition five.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Program CurrentControlSet Services lanmanserver parameters] ----------------------Management eliminate IPC $----------------------Windows Registry Editor Version five.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Program CurrentControlSet Control Lsa] ----------------------Or help save the over into 1 of two. REG file, and then double-click import on it. Also shield the approach to 3721, within the hosts file, including: 127.0.0.1 cnsmin.3721.com 127.0.0.1 www.3721.net Fourth, other approaches 1, to the right to enhance a duplicate to ... / move for the ... operate ---------------------Windows Registry Editor Edition 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Software program Courses AllFilesystemObjects shellex] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Application Classes AllFilesystemObjects shellex ContextMenuHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Application Courses AllFilesystemObjects shellex ContextMenuHandlers Copy To] =[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Software Classes AllFilesystemObjects shellex ContextMenuHandlers Move To] =------------------------Save the previously mentioned contents into add.reg file, then double-click to import it. 2, off the error report, KAO! This factor made me like Microsoft's free testers like: Click on the Program control panel ----> ----> ----> reduce proper corner of the Huge ---> error report --- -> Disable error reporting -> Okay! 3, the abolition of group displays: Right-click a blank area with the taskbar, within the pop-up menu, pick hook, Okay on it. four and uncover the traditional login window, WinXP the default login screen though gorgeous, but should you do not need to use a checklist of customers logged in, you'll acquire that difficult to start, back for the traditional strategy with the window is: Click on 5, and give their input method most commonly employed to set a shortcut: Click the six, flip off the pc instantly finish once the job doesn't react, the registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER Control Panel Desktop within the 7, turn off the automated update: Right-click 8, reducing the boot disk scan wait time, Start → Run, kind Then connect for the ms web page, even if the optimum method to upgrade a fundamental completion, for XP, the command might be employed to examine optimization of a lot of internal conditions, for instance tasklist.exe / svc to view the real utilization of program services . Optimization of the system, rather troublesome. So we consider treatment of it, we use Ghost era. GHO file, so you'll be able to demonstrate it to other people to demonstrate off the matter, prior to the Ghost as being a 1st factor, eliminate the system hardware, registration and other info, or might be cloned to a numerous machine not commence searching at the Winxp set up disk in the sysprep.exe Deploy.cab file. Executive sysprep.exe, pick the Bundle is finished, we re-use the system disk with Ghost,Microsoft Office Home And Business 2010, with the Ghost to create back again up. GHO picture, the backup is total! Right after the implementation bundle, reboot, XP will allow us to enter the serial quantity outlined in the text at the beginning of the serial amount of the way for this alter. Source: Writer: User

Sponsored Links