Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 05-31-2011, 05:17 AM   #1
9116u1ucwx

Default Managers have to look (from the technological trea

a biotechnology company I worked for 4 years, before the market is doing, the most recent year when the boss transferred to the Human Resources manager. One year experience in personnel work gives me a deeper understanding of human nature, the Chinese people (including yourself) has a lot of bad feelings and frustration problems. Zoom said the reason is the Chinese people malign, because I believe I said that many of the following characteristics are general in people who, more threaten to occur than those countries than good. I am a Chinese, do not want to belittle their own country, but I think our nation via the centuries of instability, particularly in years **, education, absolutely, been misrepresented and delayed, the overall quality of people at a very low class. I issued the following remarks, both in exposing the scar on the Chinese people, but also in exposing their own scars, but I believe a person or a nation, merely the prowess to face their own shortcomings and problems, only opportunities for correction and strong.
one light for all periods of writers who were not Chinese, but all scorn, to despise others as long as there is always comparative to the light of reason. Despised outsiders such as Beijing, Shanghai, despised outsiders, metropolis people despise rustic people, Southerners despise Northerners, the rich despise the poor, driving contempt walk, walk softly sweep the road, eating, cooking contempt The ... ... is not mutual respect.
in the enterprise, to show contempt for the master's degree, undergraduate seminary contempt, contempt secondary seminary, omit of non-elite schools (by! What are schools in China?), cadres contempt staff, staff of the contempt workmen. Even more funny is that the contempt of Science in liberal arts studying, learning contempt for the sciences of Arts, the market ignored the Department of Technology, the Technical Department of the contempt the sale department. This is not casually breaking confusion, I often hear Add shit. Is a company, not to reach out to help others, standing there gloating to solve the problem?
be honest, in a company which are out of work, and much higher than anybody else who does? Besides, everyone is holding a job. Are Chinese, the Americans bombed the consulate said we had to bombard the Japanese is even now the Diaoyu Islands, and even Hong Kong people say we are A lack of compassion is certainly not the nation a great nation. Every time I see those fed shy climates the stomach scolded the waitress, and persons who hold thousands of pieces of our company RMB (equivalent to a few hundred dollars) of the pseudo-white seize, middle level think they all of a sudden, the whole of a do not know the Shayang rainy behind the ears, I felt no wish in this country.
I remember reading, every time exams, statistical scores to be exact to two decimal areas, and then ranked according to score, along to rankings elect their own seats, so she sat in front of contempt to sit on the back of the teachers are say
Second, the lack of team spirit
all scorn, natural science does not cooperate. Combined with selfishness weight, narrow field of vision, vision is short, so the Chinese people in the enterprise is the absence of team spirit.
I recently introduced rendition appraisal in the company, some managers uneasy, because they count, their bonuses to less, but too by the public ** nuclear,Lacoste Trainers, then there are also after the stabbing, the conference kicked up a massive trouble there, indifferent also, all the posturing and so along. A colleague asked me: System itself is not quite complicated, but break to the personal interests of some people, so that asset obtain complicated. These managers do not say that they become fewer award money, when the premium will be that fewer of the sector, the bigger the risk the ministry, or stir up hostility against the system departmental staff to put oppression on me. So a very simple thing, it becomes very complicated.
Chinese people rarely put the interests of the team upon personal interests. In fact, in a business, team and individual interests are together, everyone was so good the company, the company collapsed, people could get a pair of months salary. Personal values ​​is respect for foreigners, but there are companies and organizations to follow the overall guidelines for the individual subject,Lacoste Swerve Lace Trainers, this is a correct understanding of the enterprise. Therefore, China's professional managers in fact very professional, is no team spirit, to individuals or departments above the top of the all organization. Meeting speech are I remember that there are times a manager salaries for his department's staff asked me something,
Americans in their own 1st day of kindergarten kids, come back apt ask namely , team morale. I estimate that Chinese parents may be asked is pedagogy is to emphasize self-interest is, rather than above cooperation. NBA Ka Lok drinks that advertising slogan his jaws, a quite famous I do no comprehend why we Chinese people do to correct the age adore had assured things in vain, the private values ​​of the West exaggerated to the point of extreme selfishness. A social Ye Hao, Ye Hao a commerce one union should be for all, always for an. Non-cooperation is no self-serving, have accented their own, ignoring others, this country ambition not progress, a combat we had to do vanquished people.
lack of team spirit, corporate inner friction for more, in our company, 40% of their time to solve the internal friction, because too many friction between departments, too much friction between individuals. So I sigh, tens of thousands of foreigners management companies are well, let's digit one hundred Chinese enterprises like a muddle, this is not a management system or management tools, but a culture. Chinese history is that, the old love of their own internal booing, a fight would be finished with the outsiders. Selfishness, not the overall location, not the overall location, school will not concession, will not compromise to fight every day, want to fight, internal friction in such enterprises in the finished.
three suspects, bad faith
personnel managers do communicate frequently and inevitably, I found especially among people of our company is not honest, people are all suspicious of each additional, constantly hear the phrase , As a result, the undertaking market issues, production problems into relationships, agree in simple problem difficult.
Chinese people are educated from childhood not to believe others, to read in middle educate will be playing political tactics, and have yet to melodrama attach, and turned to find a teacher snitch. My junior high school teacher who wrote the arrangements to take turns every day corrective monitoring reports, the Chinese people live without sunlight, is one such enlightenment out.
mendacity is also a bad accustomed from childhood. My mama taught me early age are not granted to lie, but she failed to do so, to lend a neighbor, said that even when there is no oil, coincided to purchase a bicycle with my primary school results did not buy the batteries often to get their family state ... .... So the Chinese people like to prevaricate with the play, because no family education, school education Shanghao with this course. Into the enterprise, is on staff dishonesty, dishonesty on the bosses, purchasers dishonesty. I fair did the personnel manager, many people told me that the mike of the personnel manager is the boss and do the job only a dead end, do not do ah! I did a year and found no major problems in fact the boss, but their innate love of misgiving owner and does not acquaint the fact in front of the boss. So, if you establish an phantom, but it is believed that badly. Business relationships which are occasioned in this conflict.
we handle with foreigners, there are problems they will face that, no matter how mortifying, but this does not discourage him from talking with you when eating. So foreigners meeting, at which the sound may be 10, but will have only one variety of sound; Chinese meeting, at which no one spoke, but there may be a 10 voice. Our boss at the end of the meeting will usually ask, A session chamber, went to his bureau door was shut to start a small department will open, and reliable.
whether in a social or business which, honesty and the lower the operating costs higher. Chinese people only trust the people with their own blood, hard to believe someone is actually not enough of our society, a manifestation of civilization.
four contempt of the system
the first day when the personnel manager, the foreman told me that: Your biggest mission is to institutionalize the management of the company. Do not quite understand ahead of, then understand the boss's exertions, many of the company's manifold systems, that is, virtually not one followed. And there are 2 problems: First, the system devise itself is flawed, and second, people simply had no sense of the notion of the system.
Chinese are very clever, but I do not know how the I am a statute student, I always think that the cause why the United States today, so strong is the founding of the country when the management system and nice system design, we can ease construction. Western design of the system occasionally can use a transformation, until the system is equal to nobody.
after I took office, a performance appraisal system set to invest 10 yuan subtracted for being late, the second 40 yuan, the additive total absenteeism three times a day (because of the company's tardiness is very serious.) The results of the system came out, I saw some people late three times, analytic too much absenteeism nice, a soft heart to the staff, said: times not to be late Results afterward month, some employees are still late three times, after the starting of your leave late, then sick leave (sick leave less money deducted), then each have sick leave late, and after even the written apply for leave is not, and make a call fall butmeone else ... ... I work hard to reflect on the causes of flooding is himself a door, got a notice: Not allowed to leave after, personnel put the written request for leave late in the day onward of time, anyway, regardless of managers. I was cerebral of Finally it Mozhe, affirmed Implementation of the month there is a female staff membership was late three times, and I accused her absenteeism was logged, she wronged quick calling out: because ... ...
implementation of a performance appraisal system are so difficult, the other system, it goes without saying. Since I took office, the implementation of institutional management, the bitterness of which is difficult for outsiders. Many employees say that I am the boss secretly supervision, in mandate to amuse the boss at the expense of public interests, is really more than Mrs E also injustice. Enterprise alteration from 40 to 200 people, managers radius of the larger, more variable values ​​conflict, there is no uniform system will become a mess. But our managers are used to the feel of management, others are not used by system management, not used to bind themselves with the system, employees are more adapted to system management, so united and contempt for the system.
least one brother, my mother is my Xiaojiu, at the age of ten out ** mingled, often cause trouble within three years the police arrested nine times, an mean three times a year, then I the bottom in his mother out of the successful liberate. As long as he goes erroneous, it will everywhere find the relationship between my mother (I think she really have a relationship that city treasury), such as love which is the vice squad, which the husband is the public security bureau, prepared Gifts to mail the quondam, I the mingled lakes Xiaojiu to triumphantly out. So I have a small mind someone done is to find relationships, a relationship was not afraid of breaking the law.
Two years ago I did that Xiaojiu
sentenced to 7 years, came out 40 years, the elementary estimate in this life was broke. I think it is because before he fart in my *** package, the customary contempt for the citizen lawful system. Therefore, the system determines habits, habits determine role, character determines fate.
5, political sensitivity is too high
I talk with employees in the company, at the end commonly say: What did you mention? Because they are very sensitive. What did you say he absences to improve, he will think whether the company would like to launch him; you ask them whether the saturation sector workload, he would think companies want to fire him; you ask him if there had been the intention to continue their studies, he whether the company would like to think of fried him. He may simply not concern about the content of your chat with him, but take a long time marveling why fire him.
internal friction and more Chinese enterprises, there is a reason the cost is too high to tell the truth. We like to surmise to suspect, do not trust each other, have been only problems in work, have to heave to the political level, so do not tell the truth. For sample I am a manager said, Then he will think why I did not like him, is not the last remedy me? Finally, will find causative to, so misinterpreted and causing.
There is a fable that a man went to a neighbor by the ax, but he felt some collide with his neighbors do not know will not loan to him, so walking to, grew speed up gas, and eventually went to the neighbors The gate said:
I was a typical special I used to not like one of my subordinates to the extreme, some time every day I want to fire him, and as the snake, like the idea more and more tightly coated. But I forced myself to do two things: first, on his point of view I have anybody questions; the second is a frank commute of views with him. They said the results of a spread to so something, everyone there is the opportunity to continue to cooperate, the result we work with to this day.
so I force myself to tell the truth, say at least the opportunity to exclude misconstruing, not even the opportunity to say no. Chinese people's political sensitivity is too high, most of the ** it will be left behind, then there are the matchless shrewd oriental. Not to say that implicitly bad, have to learn a foreigner in the street ##########, but was too far implicitly, to a somewhat miserly and dark. In fact, mutual distrust will fare well, too tired, others are tired. Where there are so many overtones? Sake of discussion would be ended.
love the simple things you can do a morsel more complex, a hundred thousand turn back all right, do business the same way, it will affect efficiency. Chinese people in the enterprise, panic of the fear that, beware of the heart too, tend to do simple things complicated. Put bluntly, people are very simple, eat whole grains are all grown up, how can there be so dreadful? Are you afraid of me, I'm afraid of you, afraid of each other out.
political odor of an enterprise which is too muscular, has a relationship with the boss. If the boss is too mighty desire to control and to prevail higher education than his music professional managers, and that the companies most presumable to become the Qing regal court screenplay, infighting, enjoying themselves. China's private enterprises to engage with doing it this path, so do not last long.
not an environment is entirely pure, the casualty of political behavior is customary, there will be some local politics, but should be controlled at an fitting level. The proliferation of political behavior too, it will undermine credibility.
VI, guilty of
real bad guys in this little earth, as much as a real good man. But Chinese people like the Companies to fire people, there will be staff, said:
Come on, if not the
I do not consider our workers have wrong people, I magistrate he is not qualified business man, whether he had an affair alternatively homo######ual, that his values ​​and ######ual orientation issues, and tin not be secondhand resolve the value of his company. If the company does not value, I would not ambition to Lei Feng.
my company's performance appraisal system provides that each department must have 5% each year the staff was rated unsatisfactory, in fact, I first set is 10%, but then all managers are opposed, but to lower standards. Even 5%, managers are reluctant to implement, they said to me: They talk confidently, because I think he is a gentleman, worthy of close brothers.
My answer is: tend to the If a manager in consensus with the organization's sake do tantamount to a guilt.
such as the law is the minimum moral standards, but it is a explicit line,Lacoste Finham SPM Trainers, you can do a better job in this line, but you can not offline. Therefore, foreigners say human nature as , the hospital can look at the patient died, pedestrians can stand on the avenue looking at murderers slay,
foreigners can appliance malleable working hours, because their staff motivation and discipline than we strong, traffic lights by the drivers themselves, because the obedience system has been integrated into the veins of each of them; if the servant enterprises to engage in flexible working hours, I believe that 90% of the enterprises will dead wretched. China defiance to damage the driver with the ruddy light, you cry his own at the traffic lights, he would have been driving by the green light to the day that they do not.
Why do domestic enterprises
performance evaluation is complicated,Womens Lacoste Arin Trainers, because the Chinese like to do spineless, disinclined to make negative remarks to others, so do not go on performance appraisal. In fact, when the
seven, pass the buck
general manager of our company bosses do not complain about the legislature and power is too small to management staff. But have real difficulty, which they will publish to the employer to pay:
these managers do not think about it, he paid less than employees holding more power than employees, then the problem should go to him so far, or the boss wants you to do managers do? But they are always separated from the power and responsibility, authority is to take more money, the management of many people, thought the power and responsibility is in fact so, how much power you have, how much responsibility we should take.
in our company, personnel and fiscal work is not good, because these two departments to exercise powers on benefit of the company, the most likely to be managers to When you usually say in their affairs,Lacoste Camden Trainers, managers will be very offensive, that you violated the one-third of an acre of his land, his authority dared; but touched the employees to disburse, ration slits such a thing, they would say: In fact, the decision is under with them, but when they do not have problems communicating with staff, to shirk responsibility and contradictory to our heads.
to shirk its responsibility as a potential psychological awareness, penetrate their own problems. There is a Chinese old saying: So do our exercising, when everybody emotion ran tall, like a splash of chilly water, yet a return to work, continue to perpetrate the blunders. Because the exercising that would question the preceptor approximately the whole of his brain go to someone another, so a problem is of something else's duty.
damage to the environment is the company's most shirk responsibility. Companies to expense of the environment by a dollar of profit, and perhaps our hereafter generations with the spend of 100 dollars could not make up. Therefore, the implementation of foreigners ISO14000 (Environmental Management System) certification, the surface is a standard, in truth, a corporate commitment to environmental conservation, an enterprise should bear the social responsibility. Our corporate shirk their social responsibility, how to necessitate employees to take responsibility for the enterprise?
VIII, the lack of inclusiveness
There is a saying how much a person's success depends on how many of his mind. Made a personnel manager, I feel this sentence is particularly deep.
Our company has a department manager for the company in its earliest days the company made a significant contribution, the company has been attempting to train him. But his eye very small, selfish special accent, there is no spirit of tolerance, this is a very fatal flaws. He almost always stand on its own location to understand anything, for instance, he finds that his superiors (Director) not as good as him, but the high end of the year medal than he, so he can not tolerate, so that he often went to the boss to say bad things about higher . I said to him, someone else can do your superiors, surely has his strengths, even if others have problems, you should reach an understanding and accordance with him, the reason is very simple: you work for a goal, and he is your administrator . But until today, he still stubbornly seeing for every opportunity to aggression his superiors. Organizational action there is a saying, I once joked with the boss, the evaluation for his No material how high his work ethic, ability how strong he could not go into higher management positions, which is I even conclude that he will not be successful in life, at fewest an dialectic to prove: he 33 years old, still no girlfriend.
and they do not like or do not get onward with others like themselves, is the mind of a great test. People who do great things are to be opponents of mind extend, as with Li Ao said, Galvin, Motorola's chancellor, like the boat sailing, Wang, president of Vanke like mountain ascending, that are veteran mind to go, people face the sea and the mountains, when the natural mind open, even thought to be more translucent. So I always advise people to think more outdoor of working life, see more see the world, more than a long exposure. Nest in the office where that point, that point to do things on hand, how the atmosphere ample? Have something on the urgency.
we carried out family intending, population is beneath control, but on the other hand, juvenile son will lose the opportunity to test their tolerance. People should be met in an environment of conflict, and human life to continue to sprint into conflicts, not the spirit of tolerance, a negative encounter their own affairs to jump, how to cooperate with others? How to determination conflicts? So the Chinese people lack team spirit, but also relevant and inclusive.
9, the lack of cultural
inclusive they branch to distend it, is culture. Create a culture of people culture and human culture, including technology, they are amplifying tools for rational and value reasonable, I am here to say the latter.
I have seen such a case: a Chinese international corporations in a country, there is a CEO of abroad subsidiaries as the opportunity, the result of a company the opportunity to view his professional skills, learned background are foreigners as their own. He ask the boss, the boss said: because the company felt that foreigners have a higher human fulfilment and a extra open mind, but to a assorted country, faced with different cultures and values ​​conflict, the need for a variety of cultures and he values ​​blend together to achieve the company's goal, which essential than skills.
this circumstance has given me a deep inspiration.
I have always believed that China had the In fact, China's Confucian culture has a lot of good things, the results we do not carry along, but was carried along in Singapore, carried along by South Korea, Japan, the worst is carried forward by small.
maybe scared of the Chinese people are meager, hard to catch up with the reform and beginning up, so utilitarian a mini too far. Around me a lot of vocational managers with a variety of certificates, MBA degree armed to the teeth themselves, anxious to have convert one economic beasts, is an specialist talk about the work that is not with people. A few days ago my colleagues to conversation with a company, he said that 6 years afterward graduation, he has not read a novel.
Chinese people like formalism, that subserve the culture is on the hardware, such as engaging in several craft festivals, mend several old temples,Womens Lacoste Trainers New, find a few monks obsessed by. People to the long break in time stroll approximately in the sea of ​​people to think that their own culture. In fact, culture is not the materialization of the thing, it is a spiritual force, is a people conveyor. Culture of privation is not an pretext not to, because no culture is poorer. Chinese companies do not long, do not strong, technology and management representation, the real reason is the lack of entrepreneurship and enterprise culture. Others engage in a hundred years of market economy and businesses, cultural institutions and heritage that is a kind of character, not draw a massive composition may be the school. Now some companies go in to the domestic naval education manuals should narrate every word of corporate culture sequence, that is not culture, is subject to compulsory **.
talks with the Chinese staff, cultural awareness, care about humanity, most of them thought you were sick. They said the company's air is not good, communication is not flat, do not strong, but not to think about the reasons for this is cultural. A rich Chinese entrepreneurs to forget our roots, to arrogance, to jot books, to set up forum to open cars, live in mansions, mistresses, cursing the police, is thought endow to the community, but also a lack of culture.
qualifications and capabilities is a fathom of a person's hardware criteria, but actually determine a person's fate is his software, is a identity and attitude, is civilization. So when the foreigner recruitment of staff, stressed that
Conclusion: I am 28 years old, his vexed young also attributed to the ranks of their own, so the wording has prejudices, can excuse me. Article not only from life, and further life, we do not must txt to question my mentality as a personnel manager. Both webs, we take what we need, do not have the words too literally. When it comes to solutions to problems listed in this article, I would like to know of a problem is the first step, perhaps the respond is invisible among the issues.
Finally, I really like my end of a paragraph, and encourage one another:
his possession was cleaned away, too. Any man's necrosis is a wastage to me, because I Conceiving among men. so do not go to find out whom the alarm tolls, it sounded to you.

Sponsored Links