Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-11-2011, 10:13 AM   #1
Private

573740283568 is on a distinguished road
Default How Not To Set Yourself Up For Failure Working A H

When I started working from home, I was elated, nervous, unsure,Gucci silk srarf, and overwhelmed at the same time. I have wanted to work from home for quite a while. Before starting, there were the endless hours of Internet searches, message boards, and search engines, trying to find the right work from home opportunity. It got frustrating because there is so much out there! When I finally found my opportunity, I told myself, I will persevere, I will not quit, I will work hard, and I will go as long as it takes for me to succeed.
I know many of you have been in my shoes - running to a supply store, and stocking up on paper, pens,Nike shox OZ, copier paper, printer cartridges, staplers, and white-out. You go online and order your business cards and flyers. You keep all of the receipts so you can deduct them next tax season. You might have even upgraded your computer software, bought a new fax/copier/printer/scanner, and unlimited long distance on your phone.
Then you're sitting in front of the computer in your makeshift office, and you log on, check your email, and get started marketing your business. You're adrenaline is running on high, and you know that everyone on the web can't wait to see what you have to offer. You just can't wait to get your products, and ads out there and start making sales, and attracting prospects. After you work hard all day,Nike Shox TL3, you complete your first day of business, check your email once more and log off, proud of a job well done.
The next morning, you awaken - barely slept a wink because you're excited and just know you've got work to do. You go into your office, turn on your computer, check your email, and check your web site stats. You're almost shocked into reality when you see that nothing happened, and that you didn't become rich overnight.
What happened? Why didn't anyone just flock to your web site and buy your products? You worked hard all day! And that's the first thing you need to understand to succeed:
ü Give yourself a daily reality check - Know that it's going to take some time, consistency, passion, motivation, and patience before you start to see results. That's what having your own business is all about. You must possess all of those things if you have a shot at success.
ü Get over your fear of rejection - You WILL hear more 'no's than you hear 'yes'. That's just the facts of life...Keep in mind you can never say the wrong thing to the right person, or the right thing to the wrong person. Shake it off and move on. (But when you're not the 'little guy' anymore, those people will kick themselves, their loss).
ü Be able to be coached - If you are involved and active, and even if you're not, you will learn something EVERY SINGLE DAY. Take everything you learn to heart, continue to improve, and if you are with a reputable business, don't try to reinvent the wheel, they are successful for a reason. Learn from your mistakes, and let people help you.
ü Be adaptable - Okay,Women's A&F HCO Jacket Long, this is kind of old school, but it's so true. It's especially true if you are doing business online. Things change by the millisecond everyday, and you have to be able to keep learning, change what doesn't work, and continue to stay informed of anything that may affect your business.
ü Don't go into a deep funk - There will be good days and bad days, we all know that. We don't like to talk about the bad days, but it's not the end of your business if you are not making sales or profit every day of the week. It goes back to being consistent. Stay on top of it.
ü Get to know your product - You can't find value in what you are selling if you've never tried it yourself. It's kind of like talking to people about McDonalds,Nike Air force 1 high for women, but you've never eaten there. Why? Don't do it. You are more passionate, and more natural when talking with prospects when you know what you're talking about, and people will see through that.
I'm positive there is plenty more advice to go around that I have not touched on...but I wanted to share this because this is some of the things that I learned when I started out. I love what I do now, and I will keep working at it to succeed, and you can too. Good luck!
Worried about your children's education? you can be assured they are not learning what they need to learn, and at this rate, probably never will, unless it is done for them. "no child shall be left behind." That's nice to hear in a specified context, but not for our nation's purpose . if the child fails, they don't have to repeat the grade, "it's alright, they'll eventually learn so pass them." Wrong answer. They implement the standards of learning and expect that children will catch on and it'll be fine, but most children can't or won't pass these tests because they can't pass them or won't pass them due to a growing epidemic called laziness, yet we do nothing to change this.
children are not learning or retaining the education they need to succeed, when they don't, the blame is placed on the teacher, and the school board does nothing to protect or defend the teachers for the students own failure. So now we have the scapegoat and the continuing problem by placing blame on someone else.It wasn't until recently that a very good number of children developed problems such as Attention deficit disorder, learning disabilities, hyperactivity disorders, slow learning disorders or aggressive behavior. Most likely these are all the biggest excuses as to why the average parent has no time to spend with their children, so they call it a disorder and pawn it off on the education system and turn them into babysitters.
573740283568 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2011, 10:15 AM   #2
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

mo6v8jgy0ae is on a distinguished road

(^

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 1612443497 at 17:34 on November 6th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
(*^__^*) share it with other friends remember (*^__^*) (*^__^*) (*^__^*) (*^__ ^ *)

thousands and thousands of shops
Taobao, Taobao is thousand thousands of products, how to quickly find what they want,mulberry handbags, cheap authentic? Taobao veteran, this is no easy matter, let alone a beginner.
Taobao business was mixed, many of them have bad business sale of counterfeits to deceive consumers. Even a few years my online shopping experiences on the old bird has also been excessive. Some time ago with a friend complained, friends turned a 【Taobao】 internal staff gave me a shopping channel, is said to be former employees leak. After I enter the shopping channel from the inside. The following is the original, we help analyze the credibility of:

If you have been online shopping experience, you must know that Taobao, you know
1, Taobao promotional】 【entrance -
looking for promotional specials, from the entrance on the right. -

2, genuine Taobao Mall】 【entrance -
Taobao from here is the quality of the whole business, not worry about Maidaojiahuo cheated out. -

3, Street】 【Taobao shop entrance -
Taobao shop the industry's best Top10 list, the data is updated daily. From here to find a good shop too easy. -

4, Brand Library】 【Taobao entrance -
classified by the well-known brands, such as the Nokia brand you are looking for related products, from here you can easily find sellers of the brand's quality. -

5, Taobao Billboard】 【entrance -
most buyers search for products, the most concerned about the brand, the largest selling products, attention index, hot week, and other information, all in Billboard】 【Taobao. -

6, Women Sale】 【entrance -
If you want to buy women's categories of goods,paul smith bag, can be from here. -

7, beauty Beauty】 【entrance -
If you want to buy beauty
Beauty commodities, from here. -

8, shoes, bag accessories】 【entrance -
If you want to buy shoes and bags jewelry products, please enter from here. -

9, 【Taiwan】 fashion portal -
all is Taiwan and Taiwan from the motherland, fashion, beautiful women who can pay attention to, ah. -

10, Taobao food】 【entrance -
beautiful women and delicious snacks
scouring the best place. Snacks, specialty / nutritional and dietary food / tea beverage -

11,handbags online, Taobao Men】 【entrance -
men's class if you want to buy goods from here to enter. -

12, home life】 【entrance -
home life if you want to buy commodities, please enter from here. Home Daily / creative home / bedding / cushion / curtain / cloth / kitchen dining / bath care / furnishings / Crafts / cross stitch, make home life in the 【】 -

13, digital phone】 【entrance -
If you are ready to Tao Tao Digital
commodities, please enter from here. PC / laptop / mobile phone brand / MP3/MP44 / cottage phone / digital camera / video camera / accessories / storage / culture, education, all in the digital mobile phone 【】 -

14, Electric City】 【Taobao entrance -
brand appliances, formal invoices, Taobao and Jingdong Mall,mulberry bags, the new competition, new weapons and eggs. -

15,】 【Bargain Mall Entrance -
everything, all sale prices of goods, Amoy cheap MMGG can see Kane. -

16, Selected】 【quality shop entrance -
Taobao cheap authentic official recommended a good shop, from here, you can rest assured to buy oh. -

Oh, that's all you, my friend asked me not to tell outsiders (I think that s okay, Taobao so many people; Who knows where to leak out), I hope to help you.
=============================================== =================
I analyzed:
have the following doubts,
1, site why not www.taobao.com, the front also pindao.huoban.taobao.com whether a string of loud noise?
I asked another friend to do the site, he said that the prefix is no problem, above the entrance opening 16 is indeed the official site Taobao page.
2, site no problem, why not open the page Taobao it?
friend said, the internal channel Well, of course, not directly open the home page; if it is in the home, that is not the Earth's people know friends.
3, the shops on these pages, goods are Taobao it?
comparison of my own doing, through these channels into the open the shop and found the shop in Taobao home, shop name is the same, Want Want is the same, the product information is concerned.
Accordingly, I determine the basic is credible; So I bought a tentative 29 dollar T-shirt, also cheated 29 yuan; the results of the seller is very warm, very good service attitude,handbags online cheap, it is quickly get the goods, and cotton, very satisfied! Proven,alexa mulberry, is credible;
(*^__^*) share it with other friends remember (*^__^*) (*^__^*) (*^__^*) (*^__^ *) (*^__^*) (*^__^*) (*^__^*) (*^__^*)
mo6v8jgy0ae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:16 AM   #3
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

,mulberry bags

| Back to logs list

47155 2009 年 05 月 14 日 08:35 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Appearance and things are often completely inconsistent with itself,mulberry handbags, and the world are easily deceived by the surface decoration.
not compared to not show the strengths; do not appreciate,designer handbags, crow Skylark singing the same. If Nightingale in the day mixed in noisy singing,paul smith sale, people never thought that it is more beautiful than the wren sing. How many things because Fengdao enabling environment to achieve the best of the good state,paul smith uk, the right won the appreciation of sound.

| Back to logs list
Old 10-11-2011, 10:18 AM   #4
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

,burberry handbags

| Back to logs list

46309 2007 年 11 月 02 日 20:15 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (4) Category: sincerely
Posted cancel

| Back to logs list
Old 10-11-2011, 10:19 AM   #5
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

,burberry bags

| Back to logs list

45331 2007 年 03 月 31 日 01:51 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (9) Category: 'Reprinted で

it is their first night. his, and her. She said that in his arms. I was you. after all only you.
said he held her, his wife. I will never touch another woman ...
that stage .... they are good gluey ...
woman ... once .... he himself gave his all to think he's a ....
have identified a lifetime with him ... not easy to break up with me ... she is. so after all she put up with ...
the number of times they do A,paul smith sale!
3 times per week from week 1 ... and then turned into once a month ...
energy ... he said he did not forget ... you should pay attention to the body, she said ...
date night into a telephone message .... and then later replaced with a few messages ... sometimes not .... he even said that we old couple ...
Why care so much in the form
ah ... .. he said she did not speak she was crying .... good night ....
she did not know what's wrong between them .... so ... he would remember who she was and she said ... If a man does not touch her .... just do not love her the ..
Later she knew that he had slept with another woman .....
said the woman was not the first time. but that woman can make him very happy. he and the woman every day, stick together.
and she and he had been almost two months .... did not happen even contact between a very little ...
when he saw her a little surprised to see him .... she started crying ... she said you never touched me almost two months ...
He did not speak ... took her to a nearby hotel ... along the way say nothing ....
they opened the room .... as usual out of her bath ... he was sitting motionless on the hair ... he did not even * look at her .... there is that moment .. Her heart is breaking ....
off her bathrobe and forced back the tears ... ... .. he did not respond
She said the last time, okay? He did not speak out .... a condom from his pocket ...
she said no .... I do not want you accountable ... This is our last time ....
did all she could to make him happy ... tried every means to meet his ...
she let him know that ... that woman can give to you, she can ...
but she found that no matter how hard she ....
have been between them before the end ... he will take her body Kiss ....
but today he did not ...
finished she asked him in bed ... still remember our first time?
him smoke at his mouth, that was a long time ago, right ...
she said that you remember that time you said,handbags online, said?
he said .. a man can change .... we break up ...
she still clearly remember his sentence, a man can change ....
And, she also found the people really become the ... ....
after she broke up during the day and stay at home all day ....
The only thing
can do online ... met online once a man ....
He said he depends on my body ... to see a 100Q currency ....
she suddenly thought of them last time ...
his interest in her body that she did not cry ... .... ########## .... even
night and that she never met the users to open the room ....
.... she was happy to let him do his girlfriend he made her ... she refused ....
The next day, she began looking for new objects to the one-night stand at night .... ....
and prostitutes,burberry handbags, she felt he had the same ... She went to bed with different men ....
some handsome and some ugly ... .. small,mulberry bags, sixteen-year-old to three-year-old ... old ....
and ... she never asked them to use condoms ...
she wanted his body covered with the smell .... different men so as not to smell the flavor of his ....
QQ, met him ... he changed his name ... she did not recognize ...
He said you can see it? she thought it was a guy .... look at the body
drag her clothes still camera,mulberry handbags, facing the light ... his body ...
see each other when the image ... she forgot what it feels like ...
face has appeared in countless memories ... now ... only in my dreams ....
She laughed ...
he was about to meet her. He said, how do you like this.
she answered him, always capricious. not only you will.
he said, why do you spoil yourself. what you do and the difference between a prostitute.
she said, the difference ah. I do not make money.
But if the object is to you. you give me a million I will not sleep with you again.
cigarette spit in his face. I'm gone.
later learn about from a friend. He went to the bar every day with a different girl home for the night.
once, she said, in your arms. I was you.
After
are just for you. you hold me, I will never touch another woman ..
Old 10-11-2011, 10:26 AM   #6
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

49612 2010 年 11 月 22 日 21:21 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

a, Tags flavors: the strange life of polygamy

you have done the right hold the left owned, monopoly of the three beautiful fool's paradise, but was confused that he can become a reality, he is not the ancient emperor, nor is it certain African or Arab Emirates, but He and three lovely wife, seven heirs to live together. Three wives take turns every three days to share the night her husband, for the entire family's financial and emotional Buzhi Yu bankruptcy and division, they have to suppress their jealousy, to comply with the default order, and concealed it shaking big secret - Polygamy is illegal in the background story in the mainstream Mormon sect is also strictly prohibited.

II, ★ ★ ☆
flavors Tags: foul language lines

This is the four children never grow up. Into the business of the people they know everything but what, what bad language will be scolded, if want to play the most frequent assessment of a word, it ought to Because each set, four children will not accidentally cursing out swearing, and swearing because the United States to do public channel on mute, so I mute with the The ridiculous story of the kid actor will always be mixed with many phenomena in today's mockery of the United States, so when grid, George Lucas raped exaggerated story over and over again; when the Jonas Brothers say they take chastity outside of the ring, the song orgasm scene.

three,
flavors Tags: exposing Hollywood star indulgence, drug abuse, insider

in the to expose the shady view of Hollywood and crime. This film, Cox and her husband David Arquette together to create the drama, the plot darkness fallen, the are all, more to expose the dark forces of Hollywood, the plot can be described as a wonderful step by step. In the first quarter end, Cox is drawing to a friend Jennifer Aniston guest appearance, together staged Brokeback kiss.

four, ★ ☆
flavors Tags: cosmetic surgery procedure, hot ###### scenes

Sean and Christian together in Miami, opened a plastic surgery clinic. Sean is in the eyes of a good President, with his wife and two children seem happy life together, but because of poor communication between husband and wife, their marriage is near collapse. When they officially divorced, Sean gradually found that although middle-aged people, but you can still enjoy life. So he let themselves go and enjoy the indulgence, who knows his girlfriend is the daughter of his ex-wife accidentally engage with together. But this incest drama in the Another hero is a Christian unscrupulous doctors to make money, he romantic chic, casual and to, in order to fill the financial vulnerability, he worked as prostitutes, many of the lady with the big spend the night; more often,paul smith wallet, to taste make all forms of human joy, he broke the shackles of all moral, even mother and daughter together into battle, he also enthusiastic.

Five, ☆
flavors Tags: a mid-life, he is still nothing, low income, low social status. To his most chilling is that two decades of his life with his wife even decided him forever homes, and she got a little older, a dermatologist who got married. Then, his house destroyed in a fire. Ray lost hope in life, came to a local self-help classes,burberry handbags, and gradually he began to find their own strengths, determined by their own bodies to save themselves. Only when the mine was too poor to own But the Although the dew point of the show play much, but the subject of prostitutes sold themselves to do is already very attractive.

six, ★ ★ ★ ★
flavors Tags: deformed monster, Japanese SM SM

Showtime television drama series of this classic horror can be gathered a dozen of the world's top horror film directors works, including Takashi. In which all the works, will the number of the most bizarre Takashi Miike film The entire series, only the end of the episode did not broadcast the program but only as a DVD for distribution. The film in the form of memoirs, Christopher has not been back to the United States about the Japanese prostitutes Xiaotao miserable life. Only 63 minutes in this story, filled with abnormal love, incest, sadomasochistic, patricide and other elements, and Xiao-Tao abuse in brothels, was needle punctured fingers and lips about what the scene is even more scared people to see.

seven, , Starz
flavors index: ★ ★ ★ ★
flavors Tags: bloody fight scenes, promiscuous ###### scenes

Starz TV's Spartacus actor into a hero from the tragic history of slavery. The show's first three episodes, the story take a back seat, killing a large number of bloody history of the lens and the Roman-like promiscuous ###### scene full screen, only the actor was given the name of the gladiator Spartacus in, Starz TV generously to the characteristics of plasma vividly manifests itself everywhere is full of bloody muscle,burberry bags, blood gushing out all over body. When the screen turned to the Roman nobility party scene, the colors become dim ambiguous scene, lying in shallow water around the pond can be seen half-########## women, the mood of the nobles, it may be a joy in public.

eight, ★ ★ ★ ☆
flavors Tags: religious services of the murder scene

Protagonist Dexter Morgan, a day the Miami police forensics, when night fell, he would release the other end of bloodthirsty monsters inside, to hunt down those who regard themselves impunity for criminals. This is a controversial docu-drama, heart twisted as Dexter always like to perform their own religious justice. Dexter will choose a sparsely populated place, the room completely wrapped with plastic sheeting, and then put beside the operating table in the execution of prisoners killed by the lifetime of the photo, captured prisoners and the body is also wrapped with transparent tape, Then cut a knife in his face, take a drop of blood as the sample collection, and a knife inserted into the heart of prisoners, and finally dismembered body.

nine, : ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
flavors Tags: vampire SM, various forms of ###### scenes

set. In the first quarter, Anna? Paqua played in the drama because of the vampire Bill Qi Su and ###### scenes between the bed is always the first people to see blood spray sheets. In the second quarter, the emergence of a very tragic role - Jessica. Since being turned into a vampire,handbags online, still a virgin, Jessica and her boyfriend each time to go through a break at the pleasure of pain. And when they first time intercourse,designer handbags, the background music to a very ill-disposed days after the draft placed Lyon? Lewis In addition, the practice of the Tauren, the town's people are crazy for ###### parties, and the scene no less intense film ######y gay ###### scenes! Rafi between Yates and her boyfriend flirting and kissing very hot, it can be said to create the HBO television show same-###### passion of a new chapter.

ten, ★
flavors Tags: bloody zombies, fight scenes

2010 年 Halloween,designer handbags cheap, AMC launched a zombie TV drama The story recounts the zombie world is ruled by the background, a man led the survivors to rebuild their homes safely find the story. Episode one opening, the hero Rick will encounter in the street holding hands still bear the zombie girl, even though there are millions of points or not, but in order to prevent the little girl go to bite to kill others, can only be shot headshot. The second focus, Rick to escape the zombies, will open across a road to the supermarket next to the truck, he towed the body of a zombie, as if their internal organs cut shaped dumplings, put on the body to cover up the human breath . Play such a camera everywhere.
label drama flavors recommended that the United States
Old 10-11-2011, 10:27 AM   #7
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

46483 2008 年 01 月 13 日 01:22 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
Capacitors is widely used in electronic equipment electronic components, widely used in blocking, coupling, bypass, filtering, tuning circuits, energy conversion, control circuit and so on. Expressed with C capacitance, farad capacitor unit (F), microfarad (uF), Pi Fala (pF), 1F = 10 ^ 6uF = 10 ^ 12pF
one capacitor type nomenclature
; domestic capacitor models generally consists of four parts (not for pressure-sensitive, variable, vacuum capacitor.) In turn represent the name of the material, classification and serial number.
Part I: names, letters, capacitor C.
Part II: materials, with letters.
Part III: Classification, general use digital said that individual with the letters.
Part IV: serial number, use numerals.
material products with letters: A-tantalum electrolytic, B-polystyrene and other non-polar films, C-high-frequency ceramic, D-aluminum, E-electrolysis of other materials, G-alloy electrolysis, H- composite media, I-glass glaze, J-metallized paper, L-polyester polar organic thin film, N-niobium electrolysis, O-glass membrane, Q-film, T-low-frequency ceramics, V-mica paper, Y- Mica, Z-paper dielectric

Second, the classification of the capacitor
1, in accordance with the structure into three main categories: fixed capacitors, variable capacitors and trimmer capacitors.
2, classified by the electrolyte are: organic dielectric capacitor, inorganic dielectric capacitor, electrolytic capacitors and air-dielectric
quality capacitors.
3, divided by end-use: high-pass, low pass, filtering, tuning, high coupling, low coupling,alexa mulberry, small
capacitors.
4, frequency bypass: ceramic capacitors, mica capacitors, glass, film capacitors, polyester capacitors, glass capacitors
enamel device.
5, low frequency bypass: paper capacitor, ceramic capacitor, electrolytic capacitors, polyester capacitors.
6, filter: electrolytic capacitors, paper capacitors, composite paper capacitor, wet tantalum capacitors.
7, tuning: ceramic capacitors, mica capacitors, glass, film capacitors, polystyrene capacitors.
8, high-frequency coupling: ceramic capacitors, mica capacitors, polystyrene capacitors.
9, low coupling: paper capacitor, ceramic capacitor, electrolytic capacitors, polyester capacitors, solid tantalum capacitors
device.
10, small capacitors: metallized paper capacitor, ceramic capacitor, electrolytic capacitors, polystyrene capacitors, solid tantalum capacitors, glass glaze, capacitors,handbags online cheap, metallized polyester capacitors, polypropylene capacitors, mica capacitors.

three commonly used capacitors

1, electrolytic capacitors
electrolyte paste with water soaked paper clip in the middle of the winding and the two foil Cheng, thin oxide film as the medium of the capacitor. because the conductive oxide film are one-way nature, electrolytic capacitors have polarity. capacity, can withstand a large pulse of current, capacity error, leakage current; not suitable for general In the high-frequency and low temperature applications, should not use frequencies above 25kHz low-pass, signal coupling, power supply filtering.
capacity :0.47 - 10000u
rated voltage :6.3 - 450V
main features: small size, capacity, loss of big, big
leakage applications: power supply filtering, low-frequency coupling, decoupling , bypass
2, tantalum electrolytic capacitor (CA) niobium electrolytic capacitors (CN)
made of sintered tantalum anode block, the use of solid manganese dioxide electrolyte temperature characteristics, frequency characteristics and reliability are better than normal electrolytic capacitors, especially the leakage current is very small, the storage of a good, long life, capacity, error is small, and small size, the unit can get the maximum volume under the product of the capacitor voltage tolerance of the ripple current poor, if the damage was easy to short-circuit condition in the ultra-small high-reliability parts.
capacity :0.1 - 1000u
rated voltage :6.3 - 125V
main features: loss, leakage less than electrolytic capacitors
applications: in the demanding circuit in place of aluminum electrolytic capacitors

3, film capacitors and paper capacitors
structure similar, but with polyester, polystyrene and other plastic materials for medium frequency low-loss characteristics, and dielectric loss can not make a large-capacity, poor heat filter, integral, oscillations, timing circuits.
a polyester (PET) capacitor (CL)
capacity: 40p - 4u
rated voltage :63 - 630V
main features: small size, large capacity,paul smith uk, heat humidity, stability poor
applications: less demanding on the stability and the loss of low-frequency circuit
b polystyrene capacitor (CB)
capacity: 10p - 1u
Rated voltage: 100V - 30KV
Main features: stable, low loss, larger
applications: loss of stability and require a higher circuit
c polypropylene capacitors (CBB)
capacity: 1000p - 10u
Rated Voltage :63 - 2000V
main characteristics: performance and polystyrene similar but small in size, stability, slightly worse
applications: most of polystyrene or mica instead of capacitors, used to require higher circuit
feedthrough ceramic capacitor or ceramic capacitor pillar structure, which is an electrode mounting screws. Minimal lead inductance, frequency characteristics, and dielectric loss, a temperature compensation can not make a large capacity, the capacity change caused by the vibration will be particularly suitable for high frequency bypass.
a high-frequency ceramic capacitor (CC)
capacity :1 - 6800p
rated voltage :63 - 500V
main features: high-frequency loss, good stability
Application : High frequency circuit
b frequency ceramic capacitor (CT)
capacity: 10p - 4.7u
Rated voltage: 50V - 100V
main features: small size, low cost, big loss , poor stability
applications: less demanding low-frequency circuit
5, monolithic capacitors
(multi-layer ceramic capacitor) in a number of films on the ceramic thin film coating to the electrode paddle blanks material, a composite formed after the first round indivisible whole, the outside envelope made of resin and then a small volume, large capacity, high reliability and a new type of high temperature capacitors, high frequency dielectric constant also has a stable monolithic capacitors performance, small size, Q values of high-capacity larger error noise bypass, filter, integral, oscillating circuit.
Capacity range: 0.5PF--1UF
pressure: two times the rated voltage.
large capacity, small size, high reliability, capacity and stability, high temperature and good humidity.
Applications: Widely used in electronic precision instruments. A variety of small electronic devices for resonance, coupling, filtering, bypass.
6, paper capacitors
two aluminum foil is generally used as the electrode, separated by a thickness of 0.008 ~ 0.012mm overlapping winding capacitors are separated from paper. Manufacturing process is simple, cheap, can get a larger capacity
generally low-frequency circuit, usually not more than 3 ~ 4MHz frequency on the use. Oil capacitor voltage capacitors than ordinary paper, stability Ye Hao, suitable for high voltage circuit.

7, trimmer
capacity can be adjusted within a small range, and can be adjusted to a fixed capacitor value. Ceramic trimmer capacitors of Q value is high, the volume is also small, usually tubular and the wafer can be divided into two. Mica and polystyrene media usually use spring-East, simple structure, but less stable. Wirewound ceramic trimmer capacitors are removed copper to changes in capacitance, so capacity can only be smaller, not suitable for the occasion to be used over and over again.
a
air dielectric variable capacitor can be transforming capacity :100 - 1500p
main features: loss of small, high efficiency; available upon request made straight, linear wavelength, linear style and the frequency
type, and so the number of applications: electronic equipment, radio and television equipment
b
film dielectric variable capacitor can be transforming capacity :15 - 550p
main features: small size, light weight; loss than air Big
media applications: communications,paul smith sale, broadcast receivers and other
c
film dielectric trimmer capacitors can be transforming capacity :1 - 29p
main features: loss of large, small
Application : tape recorders, electronic equipment and other compensation circuit for circuit tuning capacitors of ceramic dielectric
d
power transmission capacity can be :0.3 - 22p
main features: loss of small, smaller
Applications: Precision Tuning high-frequency oscillator circuit
8, ceramic capacitors
ceramic capacitor with high dielectric constant squeezed into the tube, wafer or disc As a medium,mulberry bags, and infiltration by firing silver plating method as the electrodes are made in ceramic. It points high and low frequency dielectric ceramic porcelain two. With a small positive temperature coefficient of capacitance of capacitors for high-stability oscillator circuit, as a whole circuit capacitors and capacitor pads. Limited to low-frequency ceramic capacitor low frequency bypass circuit for direct current or separated, or loss of stability and less demanding occasions . This capacitor should not be used in the pulse circuit, pulse voltage because they are prone to breakdown. Ceramic capacitor for high frequency circuits.
9, glass glaze capacitor (CI)
concentration for spraying by a special mixture formed into a thin film coating, then the media layer of the electrode by sintering silver monolithic 10p - 0.1u
Rated Voltage :63 - 400V
main features: good stability, low loss, high temperature (200 degrees)
applications: pulse, coupling, bypass circuit

four main characteristics of the capacitor parameters
1, nominal capacitance and tolerance
nominal capacity is a sign of the voltage on the capacitor capacity.
capacitor and the nominal effective capacitance, said capacitance deviation error said the allowed deviation range accuracy.
accuracy class and the permissible error corresponding relationship: 00 (01 )-?%, 0 (02 )-?%, Ⅰ -?%, Ⅱ -? 0%, Ⅲ -? 0%, Ⅳ - (+20% -10%), Ⅴ - (+50% -20%), Ⅵ - (+50% -30%)
General capacitors used Ⅰ, Ⅱ, Ⅲ grade, electrolytic capacitor Ⅳ, Ⅴ, Ⅵ level, according to Use selected.
2, rated voltage
rated at the lowest ambient temperature and ambient temperature can be continuously added to the maximum DC voltage capacitor RMS, the general case directly marked on the capacitor, if the resistance of the capacitor voltage exceeds pressure, capacitor breakdown, resulting in irreparable permanent damage.
3, insulation resistance
DC voltage is applied to the capacitor, and generate leakage current, the ratio is called the insulation resistance.
When the capacitor is small, depending on the surface state capacitance capacity> 0.1uf time, depending on the performance of the media, the bigger the better insulation resistance.
capacitor time constant: for the proper evaluation of large-capacity capacitors to the insulation and the introduction of a time constant, and he is equal to the capacitor insulation resistance and capacity of the product.
4, loss
capacitor electric field, internal heat in unit time is called the loss of the energy consumption. Various types of capacitors are provided in a frequency range to allow the value of the loss, capacitor loss mainly by dielectric loss,mulberry bag, conductivity and capacitance loss of all metal parts caused by the resistance.
in the electric field under the effect of the loss of the capacitor to drain the form of derivative losses, generally small, in the alternating electric field, the capacitance and leakage losses not only lead, but also to establish the periodic polarization processes.
5, frequency
increased with frequency, capacitance of the capacitor general downward pattern.

V. capacitor capacity marked
1, direct standard method
figures and units with direct marked symbols. 0.01 microfarads as 01uF said, some capacitor with the
2, text symbols Law
symbols with numbers and words to represent a combination of regular capacity. Such as p10 that 0.1pF, 1p0 said 1pF, 6P8 that 6.8pF, 2u2 said 2.2uF.
3, Law
color or color point with a color wheel that the main parameters of the capacitor . Capacitor and resistor color code the same method.
capacitor bias glyph: +100%-0 - H, +100% -10% - R, +50% -10% - T, +30% -10% - Q, +50% -20% - S, +80% -20% - Z.