Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-20-2011, 07:32 AM   #1
SW3u0t7h7uv

Default !!!!!!!!!!!!

I was born in an mediocre family, the parents healthy, grandparents, several aunts and uncles. It is said that I was born, the northern sky, clouds appear a gradually from far to close, after migrating to the dome of my house, cornered into a word: handsome!
father saw me, the raucous cry of a half, he did not trust that I killed his children inherited the chromosome, several rushed to my mother carrying a kitchen sword bed, waving that make me Zhancheng muddle, nursing mothers lifeless, I was capable to survive. Grandpa glaucoma than ten years, and one measure away is hard to tell who is a dog, but when I seemed in his eyes when the aged old man in tears, self- shallow eyes, if he did not see the light, that people do not want to see in order to avert infinite distress.
Later, the mother in mandate to certify his naivete, and took his dad to go to hospital for a paternity test, the physician opened the quilt just an look and started to cry, wiping the nose that go back, this is not your son, who is not , person creatures are born ..... not handsome children
one internship via the mini nurse, saw a strong care for me, and immediately found a box of red ink pad, and put my fingerprint down, and to offer a good cilia suddenly scatter out, telling me whispered : hair King and reside, if it were not for married to you this life, long hair unabated, remove light Buddha, Intimates boudoir .......
mom immediately go out, trot, deliberately ran into the next Obstetrics and Gynecology A matron waiting to have children, the antique madam plucked the mommy, the variety of said: Boy, what pressing Ah, so what's the Arab-Israeli things too hard? not bounced the baby along her mother, Ah ....
entangled upset, pulled a quilt, the old lady saw me and immediately was favor mad to reserve up with tears rushing, a butt squatting down to the floor, shaking his head scream: I had had 50 years ah!!!! My mother flash .....
!!!!!! long to fifteen years old, has not dared to go to educate, is not not been to kindergarten when not dare to go on for a long time, and the entire park Dean of children plus teachers are crazy, my face was swollen a little girl's parents became watermelon and aunts Kuangou children, not for everything another, because they and I was born in a years phase, military and police deployed, be thought to repress the riots.
was fishing all year round my house and never depart empty-handed, the maximum amusing is that our family there are a hundred kilometers from the sea, they are constantly in front of a small ditch to arrest tuna Xiushui , and found in the haystack after the turtle egg, and later, after inquiry, turned out to be because the continuous front of my house there are many women crying and the tears of the ingredients are wealthy in amino acids and proteins, is ideal for tuna and sea turtles arranging egg to survive, long years, those who a woman's tears into a small accumulation of beach, to the time when I was fifteen, a thriving beach scene, to my eighteenth birthday, this beach is very rapid evolution, they were known as: Hawaii.
Once I really Mende Huang, ran out of the house secretly at night, I was ready to see if the female beasts and ran wild, who knows I go out, in addition to a screech, not chasing the way, I look behind carefully saw that they had all collapsed on the shore ...
U.S. Department of Defense to the Hague International Tribunal formally indicted me, said I demolished a merry family the first family, his wife sophistication to see the original when I was six stolen photographs taken after the divorce even with George W. Bush established the National Historic president's first circumstance in the divorce case, after approving the Hague multinational tribunal, issued a subpoena for me, I received a summons that they would appear in tribunal, because it category of life is unbearable, but did not return to the court summons,GHD Red Straighteners, because in my signature, so the half-way by the courier postman .....
was sentenced to 122 years in prison.
Central Television speak shows focus team to interview me,GHD Classic Straighteners, anti-camera fainted three times that of cup, is responsible for life and life to disc that little girl had written in Chinese Italian plus Spanish.
announce time, as television stations carried the mosaic of my facial dispose the next day to be smashed, signs posted everywhere. Bush took the chance to visit, conveyed a speech entitled; me a poster! Speech T2 agents in the United States below the conservation of more than 5,000 people, but the trade-off, Air Force One onset, smashed a wish it bad. ...
earmarked because the United Nations, I built a hiding area, the altitude of Mount Everest in the Himalayas, the message namely extremely blockade, in the earth except my kin and the Secretary-General Kofi Annan, who do not understand where I am. I enjoy the peace and silence, real silence, very near to the blue sky from me, God namely simply at your fingertips, my peaceable, yet too the extreme Malaise, I stood tip cry: I am not handsome ,GHD IV Straighteners!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suddenly, the sky came a quiet requiem Mi's voice: No, you lied ......
God, you can not lie to me .......
I'm vexed, very angry!!! asked God, why did you make me handsome!!!!
requiem that the voice of God came again: What did you mention?
my body limp, sobbing loudly: Why am I handsome .......
silence ...... After a when God, God can speak: you menial ......
At that moment, I want to jump from the top ........
have a team of people suddenly rushed down the mountain to mountain, and afterward learned that Annan was kidnapped, the mother of culprits, led by the grandmother was in China Ci Xi in the Qing Dynasty nigh when the ladies, sir, is the Board of Punishments Book, Arkenstone is the Torture Chamber Story, Annan, really it is a brave man, has been accustom in the ninth sentence, only to express my hiding place .. ..
me mad!!!
I stood on a stone cliff face, hysterical: You defiance to come!!! I jumped !!!!!
multitude stood still , the amazing muffle ....
crowd began to stir, as numerous people possessed common, jumped from the cliff edge, pile up! fainted last only a few remained in the mountains, left under all jumped off the cliff, I looked down, they used a piece of body give me paved pad, afraid that I stumble down ....
me single ... I was female camp protection In the elapse the Pentagon,GHD Precious Gift Set, a woman proud to see my side, since the events of the last Everest, the scientists found the original so powerful human potential, because that Everest incident, ten percentage of a terminus ailment, a hundred per ten persons with disabilities, as well as ten percentage of the mentally detained ..... many malignancy patients (female) to see my side, have struggled for over ten years, malignancy has chance the star, and some disabled people (female) since seeing me, they get rid of the crutches and accompanied by a wheelchair for several decades, a few hundred meters beyond Crack the several world records.
desperation, the outbreak of World War III, male In order to nourish their self-respect,GHD Hair Straightener NZ, the use of the atomic mine ...
After the blast,GHD Leopard Grain, I was the only one alive, for I was protected in the anti-nuclear zone, I came out of the world barren, everywhere is warfare, after the desolation and ruin ....
a sudden, I found the ground there are biological!!!!
it was a cockroach!!! strong vitality of cockroaches, beyond everyone's expectations, I won it cockroaches, old man in tears, it would only cockroaches jolt, I looked around, the aboriginal in my feet, is a cockroach!!! all female!!!
coastline on the additional, eyeing all public cockroaches !!!
Who would the Earth's World War IV, even in between cockroaches .....
Postscript: After I die I million annuals after the birth of mankind, they will restore my bones, and buried in the Arctic, in my tombstone over the year-round chip of floating smokes, changes to alterations to only one word: handsome .....

Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2011, 08:10 AM   #2
zr3o2b1a
General of the Army

zr3o2b1a is on a distinguished road

,paul smith handbags

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 21228769 at 18:47 on February 9th,paul smith bags, 2006 Read (loading. ..) Comments (1) Categories: funny

| Back to logs list
zr3o2b1a is offline   Reply With Quote