Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 11-06-2011, 03:22 AM   #1
kengodd7d1
Chief Warrant Officer

kengodd7d1 is on a distinguished road
Default mbt zapatillas A strange world who would understan

train collector html simple template model

A strange world who would understand me

A strange world where a person who would understand me in a strange environment, walking the streets in a strange, really anxious, really do not know which direction to go for that! A stand at the crossroads heavenward,MBT günstig, abjection,, wandering, these words all flock to me! Seems to have lost all their life force of a person only just confused,Timberland shoes uk! Become appendages of my life! Tobacco and alcohol became my most faithful! Kept telling myself, believe that they will be fine, everything will be OK. However, the formation of gap between reality and what seems to understand himself is sadly trouble, lost, I enlarged their own, immersed in trivial memory, heart pain,mbt zapatillas, no words ...... When the tears shed, the But like a baby himself. Perhaps you think I'm hypocritical, maybe you think that I have for you is installed! Can you not know that I have put you in the deepest parts of my heart, deep, deep. . . As you never know the pain in my heart the same. At this moment the pain of the heart is really difficult to use language to express! A person walking the edge of the track in November, but also how access is not on the track. So I got used to like living habits like silence, followed by trembling hands clasped, wounding the face and sad melancholy picture, lost in this long and scattered pieces of the whole winter in the contemplation of those behind who do not have found without the pain is about to overflow at the place, cut the bone was pains-like, slowly into the depths of the left atrium ... ... Suddenly, a strange world, so I kind of broke it to painful state of mind. May be used. No one knows those lonely night, wrapped tightly with both hands holding his right ear is sad music, along with constantly flowing in the bleak night .. but I did not go lightly smear it, I think perhaps this is also a way to release pain, because I am really tired, do not want to be injured, really tired ... in the dead of night, that he had thought of love, sitting on the road street , took out his cell phone to make a phone call, clearly remembered his heart ah, but only irrelevant chatting weather, and, switched to the story and had to give old friends a call, and then cried with you at the moment no one can understand the grief and loneliness, these words I never dared to tell him, for fear he did not understand, and fear him disdain. And had to wipe tears, smiled silently in the heart of that person, you have to, ah, so, even if you can not give what I want happiness, you can see is my happiness.

相关的主题文章:

2011 sentimental fool you can not log me cry a
kengodd7d1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links