Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 03-29-2011, 11:05 AM   #1
asdh5dhed
Staff Sergeant

asdh5dhed is on a distinguished road
Default your eyes only I

I gently taste the love you said you gave me ,also [ know ],mbt shoes
still savoring the warmth
I gently taste the aromatic temptation
I like the way you have a sweet
Sweet
Lyrics: Vincent Fang Music: Jay Chou
you love me too much,MBT Changa, even promised to give me

life taste of honey milk and stirring add a shy sweetness
will increase And then hand
I keep your love away
think you eat on a
when I warm feeling of being taken care
but I worry that it will override the
If you taste the cream inside slip slip ah heard every word very tasty
Yo ah Yo
all those extra images are skipped
your eyes only I
I gently A bite
you say you love me
to gently taste my fragrant
this temptation
I like the way you are
I gently taste

I love you bear to eat the candy
I smile gently taste
amount is not much
puts it perfectly Absorption
I smile and let the sweet taste remain
Fate walked to hang on
as caught in a sweet
not need a reason to continue
I taste the words inside your Cream slip slip
heard every word ah very tasty Yo ah Yo
all those extra images are skipped
your eyes only I
I gently taste
You say you love me
to gently taste my fragrant
this temptation
I like the way you have
I gently
you taste the love I
not bear to eat candy
I smile gently taste
amount is not much
take you completely absorbed
I love light
light taste the love you said you gave me
I gently fragrant taste
this temptation
I like the way you are

I gently taste the love you bear to eat the smile I
candy
I gently taste
amount is not much
asdh5dhed is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2011, 12:52 PM   #2
g6wyu3lf
Brigadier General

g6wyu3lf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

134712 2008 年 09 月 02 日 08:57 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Classification: Emotional World
a Some people, they are not happy.

they do not work, stay home; eating disorders, or overeating, or the absolute granulocyte; day and night reversed sleep at night and excessive daytime sleepiness; depression, self-derogatory, loss of interest in many things; like the Internet bubble; few friends and contacts; accustomed to things until the last minute; not see the meaning of life, could not see the future.

their relatives and friends are worried, but did not know how to help them. The plight of others because of their view, is entirely their own intentional --- obviously just a little bit of will power, things may be completely changed. Why do they prefer to sleep in the garbage, but also do not want to get up clean the room? They said I need help, but why no matter how well-meaning people's comfort, love sincere speech, it seems that nothing can shake them? They listened quietly, but clearly did not intend to follow any recommendations. This attitude of turning a deaf ear, is hard to worry, right?

or for those concerned about the accusations, they often remain silent. If their confidence, they say, he has felt overwhelmed, and of this state, he really could do nothing, perhaps only a powerful force to guide him to escape trouble.

the rhetoric, it may make people very angry. Why not take heart that their own, and to letting emotions control of their lives, or to look pinned on someone else?

they want to cheer up. You do not know how strong their desire, so strong that sometimes they feel almost 'V to all burning'. But they really can not do. They seem to be stuck, unable to produce enough power to do anything. As bundles of Chinese mythology, fairy rope, once tied, hands and feet are there, conscious, but unable to move, unable to break free.

If you said to them: get some fresh air out of it, everything will be fine. Exercise in the sun, hold on, come on! ... Their response is often to be silent on, or smile not say anything. They are all what you said, but the more we will appeal to them, the more they felt the will, or simply impossible to do anything. Why strange? This is in fact an important feature of depression: can not, do as.

they are ill.

the word depression, now often appear in the media. So almost all people agree that there is such thing as depression. But if someone claims that his side suffered depression, so most of it is not easy to accept. The reason is simple, their behaviors clearly and differently from anyone else, how sick it? Moreover, even sick, can have serious? What is not is not high emotion.

the idea, which is a depression and the exchange of people around an important cause of reduced --- they have no sympathy for the exhibition can be wound, and no shocking medical images, not even the temperature and heat pain response. They look so normal, so, even though they actually travel in the wilderness, day after day, but because no one can see, there is no one to believe that they already hold no longer.

fact, people have such thoughts are natural. Because for depression, our understanding is only preliminary. The awareness and acceptance of one thing, always take time. However, we always slow to understand that depression is not treated carefully and 'non-normal people', nor is it to be startling, as the 'mental illness'. In fact, about 21% of women and 13% of men will occur at some stage in the life depression. (This figure is the Western research findings, our national character than the West, have more inherent contrast, the composition). The psychologist usually do an analogy is that depression is like a cold. This is a very appropriate analogy, no matter the frequency or the degree of influence on life.
return to the topic. Chat with those who are still walking wilderness guys.

they want to meet their own expectations, but he found himself not. This gives them good care in the face of those who when feeling the pressure and guilt. So they try to reduce social contacts, to avoid concerns. On the other hand, because the depression will be magnified and the individual performance of some of the extreme, when they often become depressed, complaining about too much of life, there is too much demand and emotional dependence, as well as over-sensitive ... relationships, this may make the first people who have given their support for the tired and began to avoid them. And they will soon be aware of changes, so the enhanced positive social support is interrupted. The result of two forces, they are more powerful way to re-fall in the dark.

people will always face a number of unresolved conflict, failed to meet the requirements, or can not bear the burden. These emotions, frustration and loss of control associated feeling of life will make people feel bad. Therefore, the sadness, helplessness, emptiness, despair, anxiety, anger, and self-expectations of the emotion in his heart continue to battle. Most of the time, they can be himself,The flower fades years - Qzone log, to be vented, is escape. But sometimes, even to exercise restraint and negative emotions will continue to accumulate energy, so Bentu, like a running 'the stream of fire', find the nearest Huokou. By this time, the least dangerous path is --- to turn inward conflict.

in sleep disorders, overeating, anorexia, wallow in fantasy, alcohol dependence, impulse shopping, stay home, spend time online, and so the tendency to self-harm, the hidden purpose of the pressure is escapism. The face of those who can not resolve the stress and strain, close your eyes will not be better? Do not listen, do not look, pretend it was just a nightmare. Open your eyes, it should be better, right? For those who do not like something, do it until tomorrow, maybe one day, all the better on their own. Live for today. Close your eyes, the world is not a cliff.

this way, they are far away so they do not like, not used to people and things, Duohui can completely control the world, self-motivated to become a prisoner at home. Simplified to only the most basic living needs. In this simple, familiar Chifu world, they can be like a mother's arms like a baby comfortable security. But in their hearts, but always a voice to remind them of life for the state of numbness rejected, helpless anxiety about the future, and their deep disappointment and guilt.

--- as to avoid, things to do piled up. Mountains have a profound responsibility to make people frustrated. In order to offset the sense of failure, they continue to find ways to try to fill the void, so there is the behavior of those who self-harm. However,When the sink in the fall and sober confrontation, the erosion of shame and hatred sometimes make them feel clear evidence. This is full of anxious mood, often help to stimulate action, and instead led to the paralysis of the will. So, after struggling in the new round, they were full of anxiety and remorse, deeper hiding back to their own world. This is a kink in the loop. As the worms crawl in the M?bius belt, strayed into a single surface but only in the singular self-sustainable world.

in their self-perception, sometimes feel as if by magic the Invisible Man. Numerous world with his passing, he was just living in the void of the onlookers. No one knew he was lost in the darkness, no one would come to search. He tried to cry, find a way out, but some obstacles can not reach him and cut off from the world. Occasionally was heard crying for help and want to help, but he soon found that people are each willing to help with special requirements can not reach his height. Gradually he discovered, in this lonely world of noise, he could not see any possibility of absconding. Then slowly solidified into a rigid floating position, helpless of fate. The painting can be called

Every day, there are people who feel very unhappy. Greek hero Achilles had his back --- I heave a deep sigh, son of Zeus, the son of Kronos, have to endure untold anguish Mo. Lincoln also said that --- I feel the same if spread to all mankind, then the world will never see a happy face. Indeed, the spread rate of mood disorders surprising that some psychologists believe that we are in a

then, is not really like the bottle demons of depression, even if the force stopped the bottle, the clouds are still pouring out from the crevices endless, it is fear do nothing. Or, is the light is too dim, so we do not admit of it --- in fact we know what to do Xianjia Aquarius, people are so often shrouded in clouds.

In fact, the emotional distress is the natural state of human life. The pain of the mind is the long evolution after millions of years before The valuable skills. However, the pain as a baby Who cares? It seems so unnecessary and pointless, why not always pleasant, peaceful state of mind to enjoy life?

kind of medicine called a rare congenital absence of pain symptoms. This child will continue to make dangerous moves, such as snap your fingers or pull the eye-catching (poor children), often bloody hurt themselves also smile Yin Yin. Because they do not feel pain, so the injury itself into a fun game when bored. This is terrible. In fact, almost all animals are born with some kind of pain defensive instincts. The greatest significance lies in prompt pain risk, and help us while avoiding disadvantages. This is vital for survival.

Similarly, mental distress, such as depression, self-deprecating, fear, anxiety, depression, self-preservation instinct is to remind you: is not a long time, you ignore or give up too much inner needs? Spiritual meaning of pain, is to remind us to make between aspirations and reality rules to reconcile, to prevent the situation worse. It is the psychological pain.

every river has a whirlpool of life, trough and peak, sometimes tough, sometimes quiet, sometimes fun. Joy, anger, sadness and joy, love, evil, and want to change the natural flow of life energy. No matter what you do not like, it itself is not dangerous. Because you feel bad, and often not the event itself, but the meaning you give it --- is that, in your mind does go thought the storm.
the occurrence of depression and improve, often, and those issues of importance to life, there is time associated. Such as school, puberty, interpersonal relationships, family relationships, career changes, financial condition, and so on. Another possible cause of depression, because they were limited to those endless boring, unpleasant little things, many, many petty minor trauma caused by the pressure continuously superimposed. As the black Bell said: those living in the most difficult over the mountains, always by small grains of sand piled into.

plagued by depressed people, in fact, often have some very good quality. Their keen, intellectual, creative, not satisfied with mediocrity, a high quality of life requirements. They believe that happiness depends on ourselves, but also believe that everything done is correct, the world will be bright colors, smiles, a happy ending --- just like primary school textbooks and popular illustrations or advertisements series, no matter how described it --- major problems, can be resolved in a short time; will not never hurt a good man; critical moment there are people who lend a helping hand; if we continue through the dark times, in front of the light must be smooth ... these should be no mistake. This is acceptable since childhood education. But this belief system does not help us determine the right time to solve the problem in the real world needs the efforts and patience.

our high expectations of happiness,If the cancer eat and not die - Qzone log, so our task is also important. But we often reluctant to present a rosy picture, but forget more important things --- we need psychological sense of manhood: Welcome to the real world. Unfortunately, this important lesson in life in a lot of people are easily omitted. So, forced to face the reality does not meet the ideal, the inner conflicts is very natural. Replies

many are asking whether there is way out of depression. Among the people who ask this question, some should be after a long forbear persist. Because of depression caused by hopelessness and pain go hand in hand like a kind of torture, but torture is entangled in a calm beneath the surface. Lin honor food and clothing, but for her, life is A taste of the conditions, is difficult for outsiders. And can be alone endure everything, so long is in itself requires courage. This is not easy.

kind of view of psychology, depression with the way things look. For example, we will not be ideal for the man and disappointed. But those depressed baby but can easily be replaced in pairs his disappointment did not trust. They seem kind of special skill that can turn a blind eye to the good things, but things can be found in any evidence of their own to make things worse. In such low self-worth perspective, if the dinner is not enough good-looking, traffic congestion if the road late, if you encounter a problem ... the cause of all is their own fault, are proof of the failure of his life.

It makes me think of a person.
Act is still empty text, not by change, which had ended on product, than brutal and more guilt, the crime is one I have. This is a clear ancestor shunzhihuangdi
the Testament. Just saw a few days ago, so impressive. He??? Ago, summed up with fourteen counts of his life, and the tell the world. Fourteen guilt in front of it, it seems that his life was a mistake, he was twenty four years of life, full details should be completely overturned.
blame myself in front of two closed his speech way, making Zhuchen unable to speak words, but it is the fault of repeat offenders can not be changed, so that This is a very serious accusation. However, this really so?

those who do not dare to put forward their advices dread taboo? I though not moral, in the words of ancient emperors satisfied until every Huaixin Mu Yung. Zhengong any negligence, Seoul Zhu Chen Zhijian not be hidden, that sometimes the gap, it may be repeatedly opened Chen , Shu those changes have missed, to exercise the right path, Xi Zhen Zhi Ping. into words cut as who will add Jing Award, had those words, not condemnation. within the mass and size of Hospitals Zhu Chen, Zhen Yi noted the base salt . Chin of this, combined Acts knowledge.

edict is Junji years. This year, he was sixteen. In fact, the only record of the incomplete History of Qing Dynasty, eight years since he Chikamasa to Junji Junji fourteen years, six years, he was six under after another edict in order to Zhijian. In the edict, we can see almost his earnest request to plain speaking Zhu Chen hopes to repair indemnity negligence and tax breaks, rectify the official, and so on. His policy, we talk about. But comparing the edict and Testament can be seen that a strong self-denial is not true. Guilt is too much magnified. He had really not happy.

depressed people used to having things to get bad. Grew more and more depressed, heart eyes are only filled it. Are grayed out until the heavens and the earth, began to despair, why only one person trapped in their only gray tone of the world. This pessimistic thinking, psychology as a negative attributional style. Their thinking seems to be automatically familiar with the band, to look out the world with gray filters, so that everything becomes eclipsed.

This is not entirely their fault. The interpretation of this negative way, can often be traced back to childhood.

give an example of non-universal. If childhood needs for love, has been repeatedly ignored, rejected; or parents in their children's attitude, mixed with denial, contempt, quite thrown away upon and not respected, the child will instinctively learn to hide their own grievances and loss. Learn to use flattering, false expectations of parents of self-catering. Their eyes will always look to the parents want their parents happy, want to get the desired recognition and attention. Because: you have to like me, seriously I feel that I am good, I feel safe.

they fear disappointment.

To this end, they asked themselves to be successful, must be upheld, must be perfect, must bear all. Otherwise, it is guilty, should be blamed. This is a masochistic sense of obligation. I remember in Fulin edict that a word? --- Xi Zhen Zhi Ping. What a childish perfectionism. This does not make his life happy.

model this error down if cured, to accompany them into adulthood, they used to deny themselves. Because experience has told him that only pretended perfect themselves, will be accepted. And true to yourself, not good enough, not being liked. This piecemeal evaluation, so that they always need to experience the inner imbalance. One side is the excessive desire for love and approval; other side of the heart is always with the help Terma, angry, distrust, and can not feel safe.

this unstable state so that they are not happy. They pretend too much energy self outlay, in order to compensate for feelings of emptiness, they used binge eating, games, impulse shopping to fill the gap the way to get the temporary satisfaction. But this balance is so delicate surface, if there is a sudden wake-up the initial trauma of the event, or because of fatigue and the critical edge of their strength, their reaction is likely to be unexpected. Made of small events such as the fury of the reaction. And more is exhausted, as if the body strength have been exhausted.

Why? They do not know. The net of heaven is like a sudden, trapped inside them, and they only numb the bear. However, this is not the truth. Because elephants are never overwhelmed by a bee, but it exhausted before the burden.

behind each misconception, there is a history. So, you want to get rid of depression, the first thing to do is to repair through emotions, to find a lot of emotional garbage are crushed by the following underlying causes. For example, the record that make you anxious, fearful, desperate idea. Try to become familiar with it, and better understanding of it. We call this, the correct perception of their own.
g6wyu3lf is offline   Reply With Quote