Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 08-14-2011, 08:49 AM   #1
luckyfish

Default HP CQ43-101AU LV773PA 14" Notebook

Features:
Screen Size: 14-inch 1366 × 768
Processor Type: AMD Fusion APU E-350
Processor frequency: 1.6GHz
Memory: 2GB DDR3 1066MHz
Hard disk capacity: 320GB 5400 switch, SATA
Graphics chip: Intel GMA HD (integrated in processor
Operating System: DOS
Camera: Integrated camera
Drive Type: DVD recorder supports DVD SuperMu
Wireless LAN: 802.11b/g/n wireless protocol support
Notebook Weight: 2.2Kg
Card Description: 100Mbps network cards
This is a surprisingly good laptop for the money! Although I buy almost every electric product at http://www.pickrice.com/ , I caught a special 24 hours on site
After the return of two other laptops from another company that does not meet the expectations of my graphics, I was a little worried about it - we usually see this kind of specification of the machines at a much higher price. Although the Microsoft Experience Index Windows is not a techie dream, which provides a standard measure that indicates how the computer uses Windows 7 (scale of 1 to 7.9).
- The wireless antenna is awesome. In locations where my two-year-old Thinkpad achieves just one or two bars from the wireless network (or sometimes none), the HP achieves four.
- The web-cam works extremely well in dim light, better than that of my Thinkpad and on par with that of my Latitude 4300.
- I've had no issues whatsoever concerning stability after nearly 3 months of usage. No hang-ups, crashes or freezes! I think this is the most stable computer I've ever owned.

Sponsored Links