Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 08-30-2011, 01:44 AM   #1
huqg8004a

Default I apologize to discern late ah !

About to have children and just have a good look at the child'sI regret to see late ah! Just from now on have children and good with children come to see the baby to see it! Were the first to share: apricot has been shared 5 times Comments (0) I copied the correlate to share erase
had two children in the United States, both before and afterward childbirth education, family doctors I benefited from each brainwashed, I The two babies in infancy is not well-behaved as whether a small baby at home, I even suspect that they will not cry? Now take the phrase rubbish grandmother constantly smile at me. After returning to discern friends or neighbors are small progenitors tortured exhausted, meditative of the mother by manuscript down, may be capable to aid small ancestors muddled rush to be mentally and physically tired young parents. Thanks again for the notable Southern California, pediatricians JANE GU, in recent annuals under the guidance of her life have learned a lot about child concern benefits.

how to trick a baby cry
BABY crying all parents apt educate them. Little BABY born did not understand, they do justice along the conditioned reflex. Chinese parents listened the baby crying on the clutch up. JANE GU physicians again told me: put down to a crying child, wail fair hold up, just turn. As a result, the small children tin know, cry, while only also hold, this move very spiritual. Down to start training a baby crying, seeing the clock, do no hold her tears, ready to hold repeatedly for 10 minutes. For the 1st time can be set to 5 minutes afterward than the final period stretched, my first time there is not coming niu 5 minutes, about 3 and a half, when stopped, and I have been anguished Ganchangcunduan own nearly cried, some to hold back. Let the child kas long ascrying is no known to the mama. Training God congratulate, have 2 children, my kin will not have not cause to cry, cry approximately for a manoeuvre is sometimes a quite small digit,Nike Shox NZ, niu, and Miu Miu are 100% cheerful baby, lying in bed, the kid are giggling out noisy.

trick two
how to make the baby baby to sleep Shuidaotianliang
American doctors repeatedly criticize me: you are not a good mother, a Shuidaotianliang kids next door, next gate to my mother a good mother, you are not ! Every time I see a family doctor be criticized, because I want to nurse 1-2 times a night, very tired very hard to complain about raising children. The doctor told me an idea: do not eat person night,Nike Shox Kvinner! I foolishly asked, Why? Doctors had no choice merely cried: for we are people! I am impressed, girl dad bent over a long laugh. Obviously, I am anxious BABY hungry at night is simply the accessory 10 to 12 hours of continuous sleep,Nike Shox R2, the child is 100 times more important than nursing! We are anguish badly niu boss, at the wrong accustomed of eating a meal of milk has been amplified to 2 years old presently. Old-age two, when according to doctors said, so my husband and I completely freed from birth to my house Miu Miu is a week away from 5 hours to nurse training, two weeks later, the children will be able to sleep dawn. Do not need feeding at night! ! ! (Three exclamation point is to ask the mothers remember the averaging of)
trick three
how to let your baby slumber voicelessly, not to rock the
doctor said, a happy BABY will sleep in the bed singing (not sung, is baby babble)! Most babies need time spent in bed, Mom and Dad are here, please memorize, the bed is not moving! So, elect up the baby when not shake, do not move back and ahead, not to coax children to sleep so gently on the bed so he slept just fine. Again, the bed is not moving. Mom and Dad you have no right to deprive children the right to enjoy the pleasures of lying in bed. There are even extra important is, do not coerce parents and incited children

trick four
tummy sleeping beauty
private experience to support the children sleep peacefully upturned tummy to sleep than before the center of a child born down, almost surprised not surprised the state, to imitate the uterus wrapped state. Another huge vantage is to change the Asian pie face, within 5 days of one hour to help the baby fell out, five days later, my family will have their own little girl turned nigh freely of. Niu is a criterion little face, and when born generous face seem to have convert a child, Oh, proud. Miu Miu second child's face did not accidentally do so, then niu need care, no vigor one hour turn the vigor of the brain, unfortunately. This opportunity only in the birth to be valid for three months, a big needless.

trick five
baby's resistance to ten times stronger than your father and mother
wear two, the baby ought not wear two and a half, only to wear less than you can not wear more than you. Two children, my family are very mighty, peppery and cold is really very good control, I see children being children's hospital with fever bloom quilt jacket wrapped in floors of, ah meager, the children can not speak, are the parents of sufferers.
trick six
refused antibiotics!
fever is the process of growing children, is to improve resistance to the process. My baby has a fever the most prevalent is to use ice, with a zipper plastic sack of ice, with a clean towel wrapped ice in the body, 30 minutes, some fever. Merrill Lynch burning fiercely with points or Tylenol. If it is cold a cold without fever, do not let the kids hanging neb, like a few days. Do not believe any drug can cure a cold. So far, in counting to last year's foot and mouth was outdoor the hospital lie in that time, my family with two children has never been linked to salt water and injected antibiotics. In the U.S., is the variety of dead of the disease before injection of antibiotics, injection chamber in the Chinese scenery, terrified niu father, that scene scared people, he said. Rows of liquids, thugs who starts playing at the foot of the child mother father grandparents accompany hanging under the brine. Camp is naught other than that, hideous. Money do not say, even more horrifying is the body's save of a kind of toxic bacteria in World War II, scale up salt to the intermittent need to hang quelled, often heard my mother say, a little pressure symptoms immediately hang down, very proud. I am very apologetic for their ignorance. My children are increasingly lusty, never sick, sick days are also their own good, almost no handling. Neighbor's children go to the hospital at night-time, weary of their feet this course, this point of view I am a good mother.
trick seven
bath every day,Nike Shox Turbo, with water, less shower gel
my two baby is healthy is another reason for a bath every daytime, every daytime, take a bath is essential. I remember giving birth out, ready to listen to my mother's teachings prevaricate still, propose to take a bath before coming to the next day, the nurse was startled to pluck me up and take a bath . I was blundered as a sordid mother was tugged to the bath, of course, to memorandum that I was born two are normal distribution. Maternal this, let lonely a child? Large quantity of discipline every day a child, working to the toilet pee smell what bromidrosis breast flavor are sure to take a bath, not until the next rinse. This is too one important reason for ill health do not, they will not catch cold, and resistance to ten times stronger than adults. Doctors explained: baby bath with water as many as likely, then brand-name baby products such as wash water is not good, do not use anyone shower gel, shampoo, water the best! The doctor said do not attempt to be sure to use the words of one week with a shower gel favor, three days with my family once (I think one week is too long, and psychological).

trick eight
mother did not milk enough to eat, do not want to breast-feeding mother
only eat half the earth to 2-year-old the happiest baby. JANE GU doctor said, not enough to eat milk the mother, only do not want to breast-feeding mother, the child's edible intake much, mother's milk, there are that numerous, twins of the same mother's milk enough for two children to eat. That I failed, even although GU doctor strokes a circle, she told me how much your child to eat, how many you will be able to produce, do you think milk is insufficient, multiplication milk into it, it really is insufficient milk, and finally no the truth that less and less until I was really gone. Children can not speak, she did not eat very difficult to know, my mother feel less give up breast milk, to make up the milk, in truth, told his body, I can only generate so much. To believe he can take the guide competent cows. If you have another, we must certify it. Went to the hospital the third day of the birth of a child to partake in stool. Doctors have stripped the child, including diapers, and then the weight is accurate to say BABY 2 digits after the decimal point. Then let us hold her child, wearing diapers are not allowed to wear clothing. Doctors to teach mothers how to make one child a quasi-bite nipple on how to defend the breast, a training session, there will be other mothers to use free of dictate under the breast milk machine, with plastic bags to go home. I just slowly started shy and maladroit no, Oh, I eat at home do not know how much niu, which is just excellent, one level down, quickly phoned the children of heaviness, I eat a lot of niu, like the first day two, before and after the file to prove, I have milk.
trick nine
baby nurse to sleep how to do?
BABY was holding my mother cozy and safe, did not dine and fell dormant, woke up and ate two, undergoing mother, the baby eating enough sleep, impair to others. Training in the maximum profitable trick to learn how to get up the child so namely they can concentrate on feeding, is to undress,Nike Shox Norge! Have got left off the diaper, the doctor told me, rest ensured, you hold her mother's body temperature, this temperature can assure the baby will not arrest chilly, the temperature just right, BABY a little cool, they will cautiously meal (repast is truly what she said , Oh). Rest assured, these seemingly brittle little object, with out the mother from her mother's resistance 10 times stronger than adults, breast-feeding mothers is not cozy to disease, which is the forgery of power. (Of course, there is a certain indoor temperature warm, no atmosphere conditioning cold regions of the nation who do not control imitate misconceiving)
trick ten
bosom is best masculine doctor queried you breastfeed or formula, I said milk. He points out that squeeze into the child's eyes, BABY will be good. What? I waited a long time to await in line for crisis so sent me home. Then do the same, breast milk when the drug after a few days really brought the material to niu, if breast milk reason is illegible, maybe a morsel too American doctors Huyou truth it. Short breast milk is a good thing.
trick eleven
do you change diapers?
nonsense, raising children who do not change diapers? Oh, not necessarily. Do you have sprayed urine or by the child going to the toilet when it smell? 5 day wash my sheets disc. When changing diapers, every time a new aunt to be re-teach it again, the trick is to clean and smelly diapers diapers on the following, and then open the diaper, clean out of, so even if the child just the right again and then the urine, you sheets saved. Used to do after an occurrence never happened.
trick twelve
belch you shoot it?
position one, lying on the elbow, tap on the back of the child, this is the traditional pose, often not easy to take out belch.
position two: let the children sit on the leg side, left hand holding the child's nape,Nike Shox Monster, propped his chin, right hand shot back, so that high efficiency, typically more than a dozen to shoot a belch. Went to bed last meal of milk, be sure to fared enough, finished belch persist to feed, house Miu Miu 2 weeks I slept all night is 用这招, achieved belch can be given 2-3 times, until she really not eat, and small mouth flask deliberately alienate the state, Miu Miu can Shuidaotianliang.
trick thirteen
eat breakfast cereals
4 months Chimi Fen another big point of eating attach with adults, children grow up less promising to eclipse, as adults eat breakfast food for your children. Six teeth, when, JANE GU doctors said she had several teeth that can eat a lot of asset, everything can be fed, no not to eat.

trick fourteen
not damage the baby's consideration span
another small baby playing with dolls or watch TV or read a picture writing, when your family or anyone other aunt disturbed them. Even the time to eat, come later does not matter. Foster the children's concentration is equivalent to train them grow up to concentrate to do everything. My home niu concentration well, she likes to do, such as puzzles, not the rise of a few hours one p.m., no one called her, in addition to pee outside. Fear that the elders were screaming with the baby, thinking intelligent, ask answers when watching TV. Shut up, be calm. Give your child a devoted context right.

trick fifteen
walk slowly, mumble
individually very momentous, adults will study how the children. Lu Shanghai encountered a rare teacher, teaching children to wade slowly, speak softly, people can hear just nice, do not be so loud. Back home, the district's kindergarten teacher to teach children to lift the voice to sing, I look at the side, musing over, the mini madame to develop a long cultural assimilation by the Han school, ha ha, now full of personality as niu dry noodles , the child of a Spice Girls. Environment is very mighty, almost no likelihood of not being assimilated.

trick sixteen
by the time there is no danger, try to encourage the baby, Feel
Chinese parents more than formality, too timid. Encourage your baby, at the peak of there is no danger, do not stop the children with their hands to try and understand the world. Big deal clothes dirty, the floor coiling baby time is very short, turned a rice soup, the big deal that they will sweep back and even learn to use chopsticks to eat, play in the water big handle for a cold, uncomfortable shoes into a big deal to play hard dirt clean. In short there are a lot of fun and rules and regulations hinder the children, to enhance our little saints are growing fast to become adults, become tame and sensible child. Happy first important, dirty clothes is not important by the time there is no danger, do not stop my children.

trick seventeen
is the most important move, twice a day can only denounce!
parents can not accessible criticize the baby a day, can only criticize twice, so tomorrow's run out of ration on it. Such a cautious account of the American teacher. As a result, the baby grandmother said: criticized the

Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2011, 02:21 AM   #2
zq8j8ha3b5t
General of the Army

zq8j8ha3b5t is on a distinguished road

,cheap christian shoes

|返回日志列表

转载自 362444381 2010年09月26日 09:06 阅读(loading...) 评论(0) 分类:个人日记

标签 健康美食 白色 窍门 衣服 快来

发表 取消

|返回日志列表
zq8j8ha3b5t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 02:22 AM   #3
a2bzyoc3
General of the Army

a2bzyoc3 is on a distinguished road

,エアマックス24-7
1000多首DJ舞曲
a2bzyoc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 02:55 AM   #4
nopq154

Talking my ridiculous

my ridiculous NFL jerseys sorption in the conversation cheapest nfl jerseys suspire finished my wind and nhl hockey jerseys flack her before I could nfl jerseys wholesale forestall myself-and she was peeved nfl wholesale jerseys because I hadn't answered her .