Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 04-22-2011, 02:03 PM   #1
df675ifa5139

Default 无业女子骗医学会秘书长94万获刑13年www.hg7717.com皇

本报讯(记者王丽娜)50岁的无业女子梁某因诈骗获刑后并未悔改,又声称自己是协和医院的大夫、留美博 士,骗取医学会北京分会秘书长夫妇购房款等94万。昨天上午,梁某被东城法院判处有期徒刑13 年。

今年50岁的梁某,在1991年,曾因诈骗获刑8年。2007年至2009年间,梁某谎称自己是协和医 院的大夫、留美博士刘欣燕(音译),承诺能帮助医学会北京分会的秘书长崔某夫妇购买住房,以交纳房款、过户 费等名义,骗取86万元。另外,梁某还以帮助购买协和医院废旧X光片为由,骗取对方8万。案发后,警方在梁 某处查获一张协和医院刘欣燕的胸卡。梁某解释说,皇冠系统代理,是朋友找人给她做的。警方调查发现,协和医院确有医生刘欣燕,皇冠手机投注网址,但其与梁某素不相识。

梁某称,皇冠网会员开户,她以刘的身份认识了医学会秘书长崔某夫妇,皇冠开户合作,“崔某答应给我办事,事成后我帮他买便宜的房子”。 她说,因崔某承诺的事情没办,“房子我就不给了,是他们诈骗我”。
相关的主题文章:

工信部称互联网管理规定近期公布www.hg7717.com皇冠足球投注网

市民捡到彩票内部贵宾卡 福彩中心称从未曾发行

尤文欲再联姻米兰头号王牌 伊布玩转意甲三豪门

4名少年因相互取绰号起冲突1人被杀www.hg7717.com足球投注

女子推迟婚期救治养父患白血病女儿www.hg5559.com足球投注系统

Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2011, 03:07 PM   #2
wulilixr
Command Sergeant Major

wulilixr is on a distinguished road

"Well, keep that attitude and you learn nothing. Keep the attitude
that I'm the problem and what choices do you have?"
"Well, if you don't pay me more or show me more respect and teach me, I'll quit."
"Well put," rich dad said. "And that's exactly what most people do. They quit and go looking for another job, better opportunity, and higher pay, actually thinking that a new job or more pay will solve the problem. In most cases, it won't."
"So what will solve the problem?" I asked. "Just take this measly 10 cents an hour and smile?"
Rich dad smiled. "That's what the other people do. Just accept a paycheck knowing that they and their family will struggle financially. But that's all they do, waiting for a raise thinking that more money will solve the problem. Most just accept it, and some take a second job working harder, but again accepting a small paycheck."
I sat staring at the floor, beginning to understand the lesson rich dad was presenting. I could sense it was a taste of life. Finally, I looked up and repeated the question. "So what will solve the problem?"
"This,NFL slippers," he said tapping me gently on the head. "This stuff between your ears."
wulilixr is offline   Reply With Quote