Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-16-2011, 01:07 AM   #1
9891wlor

Default Mr Yu Niu Gensheng + + Ma + Shi Yuzhu classical qu

Mr Yu is not everything:

1. If a female because I felt just like a handsome chap to marry him, it is lust; boys because the girls beautiful and marry her, is polished.
2. Why do not pride and self-esteem?
you tin say he is the best, merely can no mention namely he namely the best school, always the best of Beijing, the country's best, best in the world, so you do no have pride; Also, you can say that they is the worst level, yet you can prove he is the worst educate you? To prove that he is the worst it? So do not feel inferior.
3. older people no longer merit the look, not your handsome or not, but by the beauty of your heart: your spirit, spirit.
4. The world has a lot of talent, talent is to enjoy, not for comparisons.
5. You say I am a piglet, and do not, in truth, I do not like the pigs.
a lot of people lost their happy, because he was too acute. Other words, a remark to make yourself furious month. At this time very boring. Ma Jiajue became solemn, because people do not eat on your own to annihilate reducing.
6. to more than a day to some than others to an hour.
7. to make this world is not sunny daylight, but the girls smile.
8. to introduce adore, we must study a highly specialized in that field, you're the top, at fewest 10 Chinese money, so whatever period you have someone to say, there are things that can be accustomed as . I muse Mr Yu had become of the altitude 100 English language, but afterward found impossible. So I behind the word, with 1 years narrated an English glossary, the word China adept, I promulgated the Little Red Book series: GRE vocabulary from junior tall to a dozen, the anniversary bargains of 1 million, royalties than I officially go higher.
9. Students should do is:
(1) professional, became the top 100;
(2) the humanities, reading 500 books.
(3) English.
10. If you want attention, we must make to become a tree standing proudly in among the earth; and not to do a grass, have you seen the one who stepped on the grass, but also apologetic to grass said: I'm apologetic?
11. Learn English favor a bird, you learn birds in the forest, while 4 birds fell aboard your elbows to show that you have the 4 English, when you fall on the shoulders of 6 birds, the show that you have English 6, when there are many birds fall on your shoulders that you convert a bird.
12. Woman's moderate and is instantly proportional to the accomplishments of men.
13, Mr Yu in the
both by day and also by the course, but also on their own.
accept defeat calmly.
man to be generous, the atmosphere, do not give up!
the world is not absolutely just, just only one point.
heart level, the world will be flat.
chance to learn to others.
position and medal, fair like the clouds, can not prevaricate in, lie down or work to. Rank and honor is a pretty scene, only gratitude.
by the time the face for compassion and to do, nearly always fail.
Each river has a dream: toward the sea. Yangtze River, Yellow River are toward the sea, a different way. Open hilltops Yangtze, the Yellow River twists and corners, not the same trajectory. But have a water spirit. The process of flowing water, if the precipitation in the sediment, to never see the sun.
14, Mr Yu: people want to live life as
as a tree in the Like the grass alive,
you whereas alive, is growing every year,
but you, at last, a grass,
you absorb the sun and rain,
but grow up.
stepped on you people can,
but people do not because of your pain, and he produces pain;
people will not because you were stepped on, from pity you,
because people themselves did not see you.
So each of us,
should be the same as the tree growth,
even now we are nothing,
but at a time you have the seeds of the tree,
even now you are stepped on the soil intermediate,
you are still competent to absorb soil nutrients,
their growing up.
when you grow into towering trees later,
far away, people can see you;
reached you, you give people a chip of green.
live is beautiful landscape,
dead still pillars of,
living dead are used.
This is our criterion of each student's life and growth standards.

Ma Classic Quotations:

1. When you succeed, you say all the words are the truth. -
2. I will forever trust that not give up, we still have a become. Finally, we still firmly believe that at the peak of the imagine of this world, at the peak of the progressive efforts, at the peak of continuous studying, no material how you look, whether it is the circumstance, alternatively as a man's looks and his aptitude are often inversely proportional. I am very bloody, more wild tomorrow, the day afterward morrow is good, but naturally most of the die tomorrow night, so everyone not to give up today. -
3. Masayoshi Son told me has the same mind, a solution is adding third-class implementation of Idea; variant procedure, first-class implementation of the increased third-Idea, which is better? Both of us also choose apt implement first-class,Anti-vice live in Changchun, third-Idea. -
4. I only want to throw firecrackers, but also throwing bombs. Throwing firecrackers is to attract people's care and muddle the antagonist; throwing bombs is my real intention. However, I can not differentiate you when I threw firecrackers, when throwing bombs. The game is to falsehoods, so that it elated. If you feel afflict in the game, it manner you play the wrong one. -
5. -
6. those who privately informed us that we were the erroneous people, real friends. -
7. I am most happy life, that I promised to aid people do things that he not only completed, but better than they requested, when completed these CIGNA, the kind of excitement is indescribable ... ... -
8. to nourish their fame, hard work, with people, reserve their promises, so that the occasion of your very helpful. -
9. business cooperation must have three premises: First, there must be cooperation between the two sides benefit, and second, there must be a goodwill to cooperate, the three co-prosperity between the 2 sides must have the purpose of sharing. The three are indispensable. -
10. Service is the world's most expensive products, so the service is not the best service, best service is no need for service .-
11. never not speak to other people than fortunate, I never thought I fortunate than others, I might be more than their patience in the most difficult times, they beat it, I can seethe a second, two seconds. -
12. discourse today to the North felt very excited. I've been to Peking University students as my idol, has been test test but not into, so I think if one day I must go to Beijing University as a pedagogue. -
13. saw 10 rabbits, which you arrest in the end only? While some people arrest the rabbit, when grasping the rabbit, may eventually have a grasp. CEO's cardinal task is not to look in opportunities but a chance to say NO. Many opportunities, can only grasp one. I can only catch a rabbit, caught more,Restricted ~ ~ eighteen years of old tin no see, what will be lost .-
14. Our company is half-yearly appraisal, appraisal down, however you work hard, and very good, but you're the final one, very sorry, you must leave. -
15. our antagonists, the biggest difference is we understand what they absence to do,Strong storms ahead 2010 Quotations prostitution, but they do not know what we ambition. We want to do, there is no need to let everyone understand. -
16. web on top of a word, barefoot is always afraid of the wearer. -
17. Chinese e-commerce must must stand up and wade, and not always hand in hand, always hand in hand to be finished. I mean the breakthrough of gold alibaba, we definitely do not dig their own, and we want others to dig, he dug me a piece of gold on it. -
18. I am confident that our model will make money, Amazon is the world's longest rill, 8848 is the world's highest mountain, Alibaba.com is the world's richest treasure. A good business is alive approach by the blood transfusion, the key is their own blood. -
19. Why did I survive? The first is because I have no money, and the second on the INTERNET that I do not know, and the third is what I want like a cheat. -
20. beginning gun sounds, you do not have time to see how your opponent is running. Tomorrow is our only competitor. -
21. If the early bird does not dine worms, that will be eaten at other birds. -
22.'ve heard rich lobster, never heard of the rich whaling. -
23. good things are often difficult to describe. -
24. In my attitude there are three kinds of people, businessmen: the institution of money; business: as an valuable. Entrepreneur: for social liability. Entrepreneurs ought establish an environment for the community. Entrepreneurs must have the morale of innovation. -
25. a company in either cases most likely to make blunders, there is too many money the first time, the second in the face of also many opportunities to see a CEO should not be a chance, because chance everywhere, a CEO should see the catastrophe and the disaster smothered in the cradle. -
-
Niu Gensheng
classic quotations:

1. a small victory by wisdom, victory by Germany. -
2. vigorous, you shed perspiration; have the perception, you give wisdom; the two do not have, please let the jobs. -
3. Town drink a glass of breast, the rural rich family. -
4. Choi scattered human together, the asset accumulation of folk strewed. -
5. a product, eye-catching, pulling ears, not as warm their hearts. -
6. a person with mental problems, was retarded; a people marrow there is a problem that is hazardous. Business people are running a business. -
7. well have a good state of mind. -
8. to help others, but do not impair others. -
9. To know, to make a reverse. -
10. from scratch, is a happy thing. And from there to no, the same kind of pleasure. -
11. products market is the millions of inhabitants, the chief market is the millions of investors, raw materials market is millions of peasants. -
12. Let people know you benefit, but also can not be thought good; so do not know you also behalf, and that is good. -
13. suffer no longer eat do not eat into the time, it will not be a disadvantage. More bitter, sweet on the big. -
14. conquer a two-back three times, three to five years, a little intelligence on the line; want to be a hundred years antique, would like to conquer a lifetime, there is no German business, indeed not. -
15. learn hard, do comfortably; learn comfortably, act hard work. -
16. production is equal to the character, quality of life. -
17. irritated by others, above all, their own absence of moral cultivation. -
18. From the most dissatisfied purchasers who academic the most. -
19. management is serious adore. -
20. business undertaking is the business people. -
21. people can not put their money into the grave, but the money they can put people into the grave. -
22. a man happy not because he has many, but because the fewer care about. -
23. a business can not succeed, the key to rely on the system design. -
24. people from scratch, and I start from the negative. -
25. hear flattery is a lucky man, who can not hear critique of it is a peril. -
26. remedy every pate of livestock, because they are mamas. -
27. layout of the determination outcome. -
28. There are many asset in the world,GHD MK4 Pure Straighteners, by the time you do it thoroughly, made of experts, you will be able to create their own chances of success. -
29. products sell fast talking, dumb product more slowly. -
30. If you take the fifth power of rivalry with others, people will come up with the power-twelfth of rivalry with you. -

Shi Yuzhu classical quotations:

1.90% of the problems you do not want to think, you do not know it was complicated. -
2. Core members of the crew was to resign, do not maintain, as proposed, he is to go sooner or later. -
3. If there is no cost advantage and perfect convenience in technology, do not enter the Red Sea market, or you will to lose! -
4. Chain to do business, be sure to do a stupid version of the sale brochure and management manual, the only way to achieve long-distance management. -
5. After the success of a shop to do a big success away from you distant, so you premier is down to earth and condense to make the premier one, is to abandon this chain, not how to do in the future chain has done a lot of dreams 1st to make the first down to earth. -
6. To do a citizen market, be sure to do a test market, to a tiny bit to, not quickly; made, and truly to make the citizen market, half a step faster, not slower! -
7. Junior post-doctoral class with nobody assorted. As long as competent on the line, I have been to this outlook, do not care approximately pedagogy, as long as competent to endow on the line. -
8. As we have failed, at least those who have failed before, you should always learn something from the inside. Success is when people learn something, and people in times of boom when, in success, Shen less than heart to, brief what is imaginary things natural. Only when the failure, lessons learned is profound, is true. -
9. the experience of the elapse another, to sum up the successful conclusion, particularly the courses of failure, late at night when you think about the dead of night. Anyway, would like to go to mattress and think about actually acquisition you a lot more useful than you read. Because some books away from you, that is to look at his quondam manuscript. -
10. The most bitter time, the most stressful time, my mind there is only one thing, I hire the mounds at the foot of the citizen branch manager northwardly door of that location, visitor houses there, and then bashing the place behind closed doors. You denounce me, denounce the three days and three nights, I think that is very profitable. -
11. To alteration inherent in the idea of ​​consumers, the sun is harder than Gordon; but not impossible. -
12. The present era, after the details of the determinants of the right strategy, there are many details handled properly, your strategy right, they would fail. -
13. Do not just look at the tower, second and third tier markets greater than the line. -
14. Management merciless, ardent people. -
-15. The so-called talent, that you give him one thing, he made a; you go to him one thing, he made out.

Sponsored Links