Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 04-16-2011, 08:13 AM   #1
buxiangsss

Exclamation New Year's registration Jiushan

Danian a dustpan back home to friends and relatives charge of New Year. After lunch, I say go Teng Jiuxian Shan. Relatives and friends tried to persuade me to do at this time, that this time Jiuxian Shan Meisha landscape, Jiuxian Shan's masterpiece is the height of summer, when the concentration of autumn. I said it years have passed, and still be days Why? Since a go on.
For the first time to old Jiuxian Shan, heart can not tell is scared or hi. To the foot of the Red Gate Palace, marching dry cold hard blue stone steps, looking very few of the travel and leisure in the shadow Discount MBT Shoes administrator, I immediately felt at this time and usually did not do the same Jiuxian Shan.
After all, the festival has been established, in the mountain streams only end up with a thin layer of ice. When coerced the cold mountain wind blowing, I did not feel how cold, but there is a cool and cool in the mountains. Looking ahead, the mountain has long withered grass layer of warm yellow, large parts of the leaves as early as fall, and layers of mountains can no longer hold back my sight. Graceful ease the branches cut into the mountain and the blue sky the most simple pattern. At this point, wandering rabbits is between rocks, mountains often fly in my eyes. Come to realize room, I felt I was not climbing, slowly but by years of Jiu Xianshan to Lift - Light body, and thinking also lighter, with a rare, under muddy intoxicated with itself.
To go, then the empty mountains, sound dogs, steep slopes, cold mountain road, the lonely temple, there are hidden down in the low mountain slopes or mountain villages and smoke. All, all my previous boarding Jiuxian Shan ignored. By this time, but as vivid prints highlight shadow in my heart, for stunning landscape.
I know its been crashed into Jiuxian Shan's arms. I am full of both clean and transparent. I-year-old Jiu Xianshan fusion. The age is no longer a cold, Jiuxian Shan no longer belongs to the profound history and culture, but scattering a kind of divine nature shine revealing a deep-cover the original meaning of life. In the mountains, you think: We do not in mountaineering, but in doing so and a life of their own homework, is that more clear in the Jiu Xianshan own spirit, the spirit of the Jiu Xianshan absorbed into their own hearts .
Teng Nantianmen, the day almost dusk. Greeting the high days of wind, my fluffy black hair floating back, buzzing the same clothes as the flag floating ring. I vaguely have a little cold, to put down again put on the shoulders of the coat. Hand on the Green has been renovated brick wall, quietly overlooking the southwest: the cloud layers of overturning the evening, put the round brilliant round burned too bad, glowing red. Perhaps, only at this time mbt shoes sale too is nearest. Set eyes look fine, then layers of clouds like an overwhelming large, are turning that round of the lonely and a little bit too warm dream income. This moment is the most beautiful Nantianmen is Jiuxian Shan's most beautiful, is the most beautiful years of age.
This evening really quiet ah, I can hear the dialogue mountains and rocks, could hear the beating of the temple lights can hear Jiuxian Shan in the years in real breathing; this evening was beautiful, ah, let you feel fresh and pure life, make you forget all the cares and sorrows, make you do not live for the soul of the new year Jiuxian Shan deep hymn sing. ? ?
Curtain slowly opened, and the high days of fuzzy, and my shadow blurred, my Jiu Xianshan blurring. Through trance, I walked down the hill ... ...
?

Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2011, 09:07 AM   #2
g6wyu3lf
Brigadier General

g6wyu3lf is on a distinguished road

,Big Year - Qzone log,new balance outlet

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 707231853 at 08:26 on October 14,Buddha Hall lit incense and Buddha bless with the mouse you peace - Qzone log,new balance 574,Psychology personality structure of a servant, two, 2007 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary

| Back to logs list
g6wyu3lf is offline   Reply With Quote