Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-24-2011, 06:09 AM   #1
R2z9f8m7uk

Default Cry smile

Unconditional love for every other is compliant to disburse and sacrifice, love a human is never happy never want them to worry about the other side, because the other side of happiness, because happiness of every other happy.
from the viewpoint of love, love is a selfless giving and sacrifice,Christian Louboutin Sandals, love is never lost always, because the love in return is the other side is always joy and happiness. And what is true love, true love is a kind of delight and happiness of each other, commitment and sacrifice. If you love each other, then you should be willing to pay and sacrifice for each other, you should make him happy, and happiness, you will because he is so happy you're happy, because she was happy so you happiness +
What is love? In my eyes,Christian Louboutin Flats, love is a beautiful white snow world, is the gift of ecology of human delights and surprises, is the surging passion, is the polar stunning outlooks. Love is the most fair, like snow, no material how matter-of-fact you are rich or penniless, in love, will receive the same beautiful and moving.
The reality is that the sun will eventually slowly blend the pure white silver world, so bare that the original - or beautiful or bleak reality.
Therefore, love is a fleeting passion, a passion will soon be over. No matter how the mind was thankful to have met this fate, love, share the passion of people still trembling over time, as the extensive snow under the sun as to restore its original appearance. - Yes, it is the original, original, real, natural appearance.
However, exposure apt the sun when you are not longer white expanse of the world, you can not mention thin a hurry the snow globe is unreal, does not exist, because she really existed, too beautiful, too wealthy too decorate too our lives, like love, has been, love can not be said that they had been cheated. She lost, merely because the reality of the sun has melted her - always to be melted, always go behind to life the original alley.
If a person can only love, only love, only love the world of snow, then time and time again that he will never get out of the location to his disappointment. I do not strive to the kind of passion
manner, so that derail logical love. I ambition, wait, just afterward the passion, the true melting sleet and ice mountains and village. - If the sun namely still shining truth is I adore their homes; If, behind the enthusiasm, share the feelings disappear I still can no quit,Christian Louboutin UK, then, that feeling is my appetite and nightmares, this is the chapter I'm worried about - the love!
I truly do not want short-lived passion, for, like snow will We will presently discern the sun: All the incipient was only a dream, a blend of the snow will finally, one will eventually lax the banquet ------+ Yes, let us not all reprove the love lies, should always inquire ourselves:
the sun is really the true charm of mountains and countryside? The wilderness of the mind can really ride eternal love? True if the plenitude of the soul to be operating a Forever and Ever? Reality if I have enough sagacity to control the human love of pulchritude?
- if we have nobody to say, how can we blame the snow false and true love?
Yes, love is not the same as passion, passion is only the beginning of the current exterior of love, but the world will show off a cloud of colorful beauty. True love is the human desire for beauty, the pursuance of beauty, ambition love, the pursuit of the process of endless love, the pursuance of where to stop, love where they stop.
difficult to eternal love without sighs, it is laborious but we are sinking, timeless beauty will never trust, trust in love, the pursuit of beauty, for love of the juvenile at heart. Is not it?
love in the end is what love looks like, anyone seen it? No one can narrate about the. Since it is illegible who said what, then, love is purely imaginary, it? Department of non-existent love, is a fantasy out of something, then why should the people to
Some scientists might say: Love is in the person body's hormones by melodrama, the hormones given to a man of passion, let the men to chase matrons, so that human creatures continue to propagate down. Some men will like a lot of women, it is because the subconscious in man, they entire felt good and wanted extra of their genes passed on; Women also love men, and more specifically, it is because women In mandate to pass their genes are good genes,Christian Louboutin Slingbacks, have to be carefully selected men, women love a man is not only good health, but also in the hands of a man the right to love and money, a woman's subconscious, not only want to reproduce their descendant is varieties In short, in the eyes of scientists, love is the offspring of men and women to muster the passion of so a
Some psychologists might say: Love is a mental ailment, people undergoing from this cerebral illness can not objectively look at a problem, there is the Men and women into the eyes of love into a Sometimes we see the celebration trapped in the so-called Psychologists have said whatever the sequel, this kind of mental disease is not life-long ailment, the retired have on this ailment is unlikely.
in scholastic, elegant works, superfluous to say, love comes as and so on and so forth, how numerous people they have acquired it the tears? I admit that was looking at her work, I would be fascinated by the contrive of the fable will be read in one go, then will the destiny of the characters in the story besides to marvel at. But when I looked at several accompanied after the love story feels like some of these similarities, mostly handsome boy, the family was well off, the girl is not only the United States if the saint, and boneless, they love a particular chance, as a of reasons can not be combined, so a very tough battle. This should be a sentence,
look at our real-life love, whether love is to fruition - to obtain marital, we may wish to comparison, but I base that they did not seem very meaningful feud. Love the family to marry a very tough war, and some perhaps because expectations are too lofty, drip too many after the wedding, the pair loud even greater accident of divorce. Finally radiated when the aura of love, had a dull daytime in the daytime, tasted the savor of men and women love the aptitude to endure dull day seem even aggravate. There will be ups and downs of life on the road, stumbling, a couple to So-called So, love and wedding do not seem very the same baby! So, love in the end what is it? Is tempting a It is excruciating things?
I said a long time, still do not understand what love is. However, I muse read the txt about love, injuries, injury is the reason why we love because they are not their own folk, that love has a common characteristic: that it is not in the distance, that is, in the elapse. Over the past morsel along morsel, via the memories anew and another, and again tracing, pile up of the feel nice, despite the splendid past, but after all, is gone, can not come back, so very sorrowful, to the point past the so-called love Watch the state seems to be a hope that seems to be a dream, because of the presence of hopes and dreams, your life has been one inspiration, so you have a assured spiritual force, which is a distillation of the love, for this love,Christian Louboutin Pumps, not be prolific and increase in interest in this off ... .... This is the love? Women often feel that it is constantly out of love for his fancy and intoxicated, and the men appear not quite identity, the men feel that this see is a kind of torture.
love in the end what is it? Perhaps a thousand people will be a thousand kinds of contention are consist in ... Go, there will never be exactly the same two Juqi; as the leaves on the trees,Christian Louboutin High Heels, though colorful, often changing it current, but not completely alike in the 2 leaves .
my understanding is: Love is a beautiful feeling, it will make you cheerful, make you have imaginary feeling, it is like a religion,

Sponsored Links