Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-07-2011, 07:04 PM   #1
mudie9141

Default ray ban frame1kOUEyeglasses Frames Gold Dolce an

What’s your advice to me on soldering my eyeglasses frame?

It broke just above the nosepiece. What watt iron should I use? These are about 3 yrs-old, from Sears, of the “Sophia Loren” line.
I’ve soldered wires/pc boards in the past. Too bad there’s not a gold colored solder! Or is there…?
The first thing I did was take them back to Sears, to have the lense put back in; the gal spun on her heel when she saw the frame was broke, shook her head, said, “no, I can’t fix this.” After 3 yrs, I wouldn’t even ask them to replace it. They were $300, a 2-for-1deal, purchased with a tax refund (major splurge). I’m still using the sunglasses. I’m beyond broke, a new pair is outta’ the question (Medical won’t pay for nice specs like these). I believe I’ll take this thing to a jeweler!
I would do one of two things, 1. get new glasses because they are old and they will break again, 2. don’t solder them yourself, you can bring them to a jeweler and have them do it for you.
Preview of Chrome Hearts eyewear collection from

2.50 Reading Eye Glasses Magnifier Gold Color Frame
$9.19
New 2.5X Reading Glasses. This is a new pair of reading glasses. The metal frames give these glasses a very stylish look. Great for when you can’t find your prescription glasses and enlarging fine print in books, maps, newspapers, directories, legal documents,lunette ray ban 2011, etc. These can be worn by women or men. They are 2.5X. We work hard to update our descriptions and pictures of our merchandise. As part of …

1.75 Reading Eye Glasses Magnifier Gold Color Frame
$9.19
New 1.75X Reading Glasses. This is a new pair of reading glasses. The metal frames give these glasses a very stylish look. Great for when you can’t find your prescription glasses and enlarging fine print in books, maps, newspapers, directories,Chanel Sunglasses, legal documents,vends lunettes oakley3oWmMon Argent Dossier Combien ça coûte, etc. These can be worn by women or men. They are 1.75X. We work hard to update our descriptions and pictures of our merchandise. As part o…

Full Frame Reading Eye Glasses Gold Plated 1.25 Lens
$9.19
New Reading Glasses. This is a new pair of 1.25X reading glasses. The gold colored metal frame gives these glasses a very stylish look. These can be worn by women or men….

Computer Glasses with Clear Polycarbonate Double Sided Anti-reflective Coating, Scratch Coating and Uv Protection – Antique Gold Metal Frame with Stainless Steel Temples, Adjustable Nose Pads and Spring Hinges – 53-20-140
$28.50
Are you tired of letting the glare of your computer bother you all the time and then wondering why your vision is getting worse and worse? The consistent glare from a computer monitor isn’t exactly the healthiest thing for your eyes.
Visionary Supplies would like to introduce Sheer Vision. Sheer Vision is a line of superior quality, anti-glare filter glasses for the computer eyewear market. Our c…

Ray-Ban RB 3025 Aviator Gold/Gold Mirror coated RAY BAN RB 3025 W3276 Sunglasses Aviator Rayban RB3025 W3276 58mm eye
$90.00
Aviator sunglasses are one of the first widely popularized styles of modern day sunwear. Known for its functional and distinctive design, Ray-Ban Aviator sunglasses withstood the test of time and changing fashion trends. Traditionally, mirror coating on Aviators conjured up images of Pilots and Policemen. But with the developing lens technology,ray ban frame, these Ray-Ban’s feature stylish and subtle Mirror fi…

Mini Folding Glasses with Tortoise Shell case by American Reading Glasses
Compact frame that folds to fit in the very small case… smalller than the size of a credit card !!…

Oval Antique Gold by American Reading Glasses
Far from Ordinary Oval Reading Glasses in Antique Gold with Tortoise ear piece…

Aviator Sunglasses Silver Mirrored Lens
$1.99
AVIATOR SUNGLASSES DELUXE SILVER MIRROR LENS without case…

DG Eyewear Sunglasses Brown 26163 with the bag
$4.50
DG Eyewear Sunglasses Brown 26163 with the bag…

Sponsored Links