Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 04-29-2011, 08:27 PM   #1
sandy6565
Commander In Chief

sandy6565 is on a distinguished road
Default Valerie Bertinelli Says 'I Do' in New Year's Weddi

More wedding news out of Hollywood, as another star kicked off her new year by walking down the aisle.
After becoming engaged earlier this year, 'Hot in Cleveland' star Valerie Bertinelli, 50, exchanged vows on Saturday night with her longtime boyfriend, 49-year-old financial planner Tom Vitale.
The wedding -- Bertinelli's second -- was an intimate affair in Malibu, hosted by the couple at their home, according to People.com. The guest list numbered approximately 100 wholesale uggs, including Bertinelli's 19-year-old son, Wolfie -- her only child with ex-husband Eddie Van Halen, who was also in attendance.
Other VIPs at the nuptials included 'Cleveland' co-stars Jane Leeves and Wendie Mallick, as well as Bertinelli's 'One Day at a Time' co-stars Pat Harrington and Mackenzie Phillips authentic nike air jordan heels, both of whom reportedly made heartfelt toasts at the reception.
"We're so happy!" Bertinelli told People.com, about her wedding news.
The former 'One Day at a Time' teen star first met Vitale in 2004, and the couple got engaged in March on a getaway in Italy.
Bertinelli's first wedding was in 1981; she and Eddie Van Halen split in 2000, and finalized their divorce in 2007. An amicable friendship developed after they ended their long relationship, and the actress was a guest at Van Halen's 2009 wedding.
Of her fresh start with Vitale, the Jenny Craig spokeswoman told AARP magazine earlier this year, "After Ed and I separated, I thought high heels nike air, 'I'll finish raising my son, and I'll go away, have about 40 cats, and just get nice and fat.' I thought I would be alone for the rest of my life....[Now] I can't imagine my life...till the day I die, without him....Marriage at this age is so much different than when I was first married at 20. I feel incredibly lucky because here I am [at] 50 and I feel like I really am in the prime of my life."
yilai:nike high heels

Iraq network show clothing to wear earrings to tea
sandy6565 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links