Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 04-22-2011, 10:25 AM   #1
ming7bai2d
Second Lieutenant

ming7bai2d is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 2168227 at 11:01 on December 10, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
successful wedding last weekend fixing attributed friend to help. Each film is a condensed
your sweat, our laughter.
talk much said, thanks to all appear in the following photos friends.

surgeon Photographer: Small A
visual supervision of the photographer: clouds win
lights: amata, zhong
Makeup: Yung Wing United Arab
camera photography with the film: A Cattle
sailing Support: free studio shoot
Island Media Support: zero warm
Highlights Record: A full day
help: small, caregiver

Special thanks: Liberty Island media, Yongmei Photography

female one is definitely big, when the male lead is to serve the rest in the next.

you want to do God horse.

They
simply is to show that a licensed diver.

media provided free of charge to thank Liberty Island boat race, nice! A thanks to help achieve a small boat I took the idea of a large wedding.
playing lights are zhong, and finally came to a successful Cengfan, wow haha.

In a female one
makeup make-up artist, beauty photography manager ever, especially dedicated, hard.

surgeon photographer,high nike dunk, are you doing God horse. . .

photographers of all kinds of pose, the results were all rejected me.

cameraman also a handful of wild, not afraid to shock your appendix?

playing models, so models of the fun of running and jumping is a photographer, had to ah.

amata, lighting division, eyes full of resentment. Dictated to by the photographer, arms are held sour.
marry you, I personally help you play lights OK?

Sometimes the male lead
reduced staff, the audience only female lead actors.

appendicitis just the bull by driving 70 yards WRC raid me, but fortunately I will hide. . .

amata extreme fatigue, again you are married,nike dunks, I give you a light, there is snow ########## 360 Bese!

cameraman to wear the headset since the bull, the feeling that he is full of power.

left: bull cameraman, photographer, small A, the photographer won the cloud, I, my wife, little

my photography with zero enthusiasm for the third mora ing. This is how we light cloth and place the shed is zero,dunk sb shoes sale, there is a lot of light!

surgeon photographer small A, is Niubi. He was on the boat said \

you handsome, you are handsome! You pose too much difficulty.

group photo. From left to right: WRC car owners, the bull lady, bull (amata arms around you do, your wife does), amata, me, my wife,
small,nike dunk, cloud wins, caregiver,nike dunk high mens, small A,nike dunk shoes, make-up division. Once again, thank you once again, leaving it full of unforgettable memories of a wedding journey!
ming7bai2d is offline   Reply With Quote