Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 03-28-2011, 12:45 PM   #21
QCEdward
Commander In Chief

QCEdward is on a distinguished road
Default Windows 7

My old Windows 7 Home Basic Product Key laptop was Office 2007 Professional Key still under Office Standard 2010 Key
garunity and i Windows 7took it into pc Office 2007 Standard Key world for repair. it took over Office Standard 2010 Key
28 days for the laptop Windows 7 Professional Product Keyto get repaired so i Office Professional Plus 2007 was able to get a new laptop for the price i bought the first one for free. The old laptop came with windows vista but i bought windows 7 from a disc. would Microsoft Office Pro Plus i be able to use my Windows 7 Home Basic Product Key windows 7 key on a different computer?my computer is running lowish right now and my dad got a new computer running windows 7 can i take his product key and use it Office 2007 Proon an installed office 2010 activationcopy i install on my computer not running windows 7?No. It only applies to 7, and only the copy he has installed. Use it on another machine, it will fail to activate and will lock Windows 7 Enterprise Product Keythe machine up. It will Office 2007 Ultimatealso cancel his activation, making his copy useless even to restore the machine.can any Office Standard 2010 Keyone help me to find Windows 7
out windows 7 product key, i m using Office 2007 Pro Plusa original windows 7, but upfortunately i have Office 2010 Key lost it, is there Windows 7 Enterprise Product Keyany way to find it from registry or some thing like that..
thanks.The cost of a Windows 7 license is the same cost of purchasing a full retail Office 2007 Professional Pluscopy of Windows 7. Where did you purchase your copy of Windows 7? If you got it from a reputable retailer or Microsoft Partner and you believe it is a genuine copy, you should be able to activate it with no problem. If you are still having issues, you may want to try activating by phoneWe have a full Windows 7 system disk but only one access key. We have 3 other other computers that need Windows 7. 2 are currently on Vista and 1 is on XP. We would like to Office 2010 Pro Plus Key upgrade all of them to Windows 7. We heard a new full Windows 7 installation is better than a Windows 7 upgrade. Can we use a Windows 7 upgrade key on a new Windows 7 installation?You can use the key on one computer only. If in case you install it on other computers, the first one to activate the registration will be regarded Windows 7 Home Basic Product Keyas the original and the others will be regarded as counterfeit. It will be a breach in the EULA. Well. it will work but you can.t get update to Microsft because they will detect it the computer is having a valid key.Whether it is OEM or retail, the answer is no. It works for a while on OEM, but if you do Windows Office Pro Plus 2007 Updates or if it tries to call home (which it does often for genuine Windows checks) it will show up as inactive and you will have to buy a new copy. Just buy another Office 2010 Standardlicense for the other machine. They are pretty cheap on NewEgg.com.Additional Details
Thanks Cassandra, but what if the key was never used? I don't windows 7 32bits want to activate it in order to find that out. There got to be a better method.
Also, your link doesn't work for me.And once Office 2007 cl¨¦i have activated it, can Office 2010 cl¨¦ I take it back? Like, I have a Home Premium installed on my Pc and the key is to upgrade to Professional. Can I back "downgrade" by using the original Home Premium key?About a year ago Windows 7 Home Basic clave i installed Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit on my computer, now Office 2007 Pro Plus clave
i just built a computer and i was curious if i could use the 64-bit version on office 2010 activation clave
my new one? They came in the same box so they windows 7 32bits have the same key, but they're Office Professional 2007 cl¨¦two different version, would it still not allow it?Sure, but if you know of someone who knows computers- theres ways to get around Office 2010 Standard cl¨¦keys alltogether without any money. Most people dont sell the keys though, just the entire windows 7 with a key.Is there any way I can buy a Windows 7 key online on eBay, and then download a trial, enter in the key, and have WIndows 7 on a customized laptop I installed with Ubuntu?
QCEdward is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2011, 12:49 PM   #22
QCEdward
Commander In Chief

Default Windows 7

My old windows 7 64 bit laptop was Office 2007 Professional Plus Key still under Microsoft Office Pro Plus
garunity and i Windows 7took it into pc Office Ultimate 2007 Key world for repair. it took over Microsoft Office Pro Plus
28 days for the laptop windows 7 32bitto get repaired so i Office 2007 Pro was able to get a new laptop for the price i bought the first one for free. The old laptop came with windows vista but i bought windows 7 from a disc. would Office Professional Plus 2010 Key i be able to use my Windows 7 Ultimate Product Key windows 7 key on a different computer?my computer is running lowish right now and my dad got a new computer running windows 7 can i take his product key and use it Office 2007 Professional Keyon an installed Office Standard 2010 Keycopy i install on my computer not running windows 7?No. It only applies to 7, and only the copy he has installed. Use it on another machine, it will fail to activate and will lock Windows 7 Home Premiumthe machine up. It will Microsoft Office 2007 Product Keyalso cancel his activation, making his copy useless even to restore the machine.can any Office 2010 Keyone help me to find Windows 7 Key
out windows 7 product key, i m using Microsoft Office 2007 Product Keya original windows 7, but upfortunately i have Microsoft Office Pro Plus lost it, is there Windows 7 Keyany way to find it from registry or some thing like that..
thanks.The cost of a Windows 7 license is the same cost of purchasing a full retail Office Ultimate 2007copy of Windows 7. Where did you purchase your copy of Windows 7? If you got it from a reputable retailer or Microsoft Partner and you believe it is a genuine copy, you should be able to activate it with no problem. If you are still having issues, you may want to try activating by phoneWe have a full Windows 7 system disk but only one access key. We have 3 other other computers that need Windows 7. 2 are currently on Vista and 1 is on XP. We would like to Office Pro Plus 2010 upgrade all of them to Windows 7. We heard a new full Windows 7 installation is better than a Windows 7 upgrade. Can we use a Windows 7 upgrade key on a new Windows 7 installation?You can use the key on one computer only. If in case you install it on other computers, the first one to activate the registration will be regarded Windows 7 Starter Product Keyas the original and the others will be regarded as counterfeit. It will be a breach in the EULA. Well. it will work but you can.t get update to Microsft because they will detect it the computer is having a valid key.Whether it is OEM or retail, the answer is no. It works for a while on OEM, but if you do Windows Office 2007 Pro Plus Updates or if it tries to call home (which it does often for genuine Windows checks) it will show up as inactive and you will have to buy a new copy. Just buy another Office Professional Plus 2010 Keylicense for the other machine. They are pretty cheap on NewEgg.com.Additional Details
Thanks Cassandra, but what if the key was never used? I don't Windows 7 Professional cl¨¦ want to activate it in order to find that out. There got to be a better method.
Also, your link doesn't work for me.And once Microsoft Office 2007 cl¨¦i have activated it, can Microsoft Office 2010 cl¨¦ I take it back? Like, I have a Home Premium installed on my Pc and the key is to upgrade to Professional. Can I back "downgrade" by using the original Home Premium key?About a year ago Windows 7 clave i installed Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit on my computer, now Office 2007 Ultimate clave
i just built a computer and i was curious if i could use the 64-bit version on Office Pro Plus 2010 clave
my new one? They came in the same box so they Windows 7 Home Premium cl¨¦ have the same key, but they're Office 2007 Pro Plus cl¨¦two different version, would it still not allow it?Sure, but if you know of someone who knows computers- theres ways to get around Microsoft Office 2010 produit cl¨¦keys alltogether without any money. Most people dont sell the keys though, just the entire windows 7 with a key.Is there any way I can buy a Windows 7 key online on eBay, and then download a trial, enter in the key, and have WIndows 7 on a customized laptop I installed with Ubuntu?
Old 03-28-2011, 12:51 PM   #23
QCEdward
Commander In Chief

Default Windows 7

My old Windows 7 Starter Key laptop was Office Enterprise 2007 Key still under Office Standard 2010 Key
garunity and i Windows 7took it into pc Office Enterprise 2007 world for repair. it took over Microsoft Office Standard
28 days for the laptop Windows 7 Professional Product Keyto get repaired so i Office 2007 Pro Key was able to get a new laptop for the price i bought the first one for free. The old laptop came with windows vista but i bought windows 7 from a disc. would Office 2010 Pro Plus Key i be able to use my Windows 7 Pro windows 7 key on a different computer?my computer is running lowish right now and my dad got a new computer running windows 7 can i take his product key and use it Office 2007on an installed Office 2010 Standardcopy i install on my computer not running windows 7?No. It only applies to 7, and only the copy he has installed. Use it on another machine, it will fail to activate and will lock Windows 7 Home Basicthe machine up. It will Office 2007 Standardalso cancel his activation, making his copy useless even to restore the machine.can any Microsoft Office 2010 Product Keyone help me to find windows 7 64bit
out windows 7 product key, i m using Office Standard 2007a original windows 7, but upfortunately i have Office 2010 lost it, is there Windows 7 Starter Keyany way to find it from registry or some thing like that..
thanks.The cost of a Windows 7 license is the same cost of purchasing a full retail Office 2007copy of Windows 7. Where did you purchase your copy of Windows 7? If you got it from a reputable retailer or Microsoft Partner and you believe it is a genuine copy, you should be able to activate it with no problem. If you are still having issues, you may want to try activating by phoneWe have a full Windows 7 system disk but only one access key. We have 3 other other computers that need Windows 7. 2 are currently on Vista and 1 is on XP. We would like to office 2010 activation key upgrade all of them to Windows 7. We heard a new full Windows 7 installation is better than a Windows 7 upgrade. Can we use a Windows 7 upgrade key on a new Windows 7 installation?You can use the key on one computer only. If in case you install it on other computers, the first one to activate the registration will be regarded Windows 7 Home Basic Product Keyas the original and the others will be regarded as counterfeit. It will be a breach in the EULA. Well. it will work but you can.t get update to Microsft because they will detect it the computer is having a valid key.Whether it is OEM or retail, the answer is no. It works for a while on OEM, but if you do Windows Office Professional 2007 Key Updates or if it tries to call home (which it does often for genuine Windows checks) it will show up as inactive and you will have to buy a new copy. Just buy another Office Pro Plus 2010 Keylicense for the other machine. They are pretty cheap on NewEgg.com.Additional Details
Thanks Cassandra, but what if the key was never used? I don't Windows 7 cl¨¦ want to activate it in order to find that out. There got to be a better method.
Also, your link doesn't work for me.And once Office 2007 Enterprise cl¨¦i have activated it, can Office Pro Plus 2010 cl¨¦ I take it back? Like, I have a Home Premium installed on my Pc and the key is to upgrade to Professional. Can I back "downgrade" by using the original Home Premium key?About a year ago Windows 7 clave i installed Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit on my computer, now Office 2007 Professional clave
i just built a computer and i was curious if i could use the 64-bit version on Microsoft Office 2010 clave
my new one? They came in the same box so they Windows 7 Professional cl¨¦ have the same key, but they're Office Professional Plus 2007 cl¨¦two different version, would it still not allow it?Sure, but if you know of someone who knows computers- theres ways to get around office 2010 activation cl¨¦keys alltogether without any money. Most people dont sell the keys though, just the entire windows 7 with a key.Is there any way I can buy a Windows 7 key online on eBay, and then download a trial, enter in the key, and have WIndows 7 on a customized laptop I installed with Ubuntu?
Old 03-28-2011, 12:57 PM   #24
QCEdward
Commander In Chief

Default Windows 7

My old Windows 7 Professional Product Key laptop was Office Ultimate 2007 still under Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key
garunity and i Windows 7 Professional Keytook it into pc Office Pro 2007 Key world for repair. it took over Office Pro Plus 2010 Key
28 days for the laptop windows 7 64bitto get repaired so i Office 2007 was able to get a new laptop for the price i bought the first one for free. The old laptop came with windows vista but i bought windows 7 from a disc. would Office Professional Plus i be able to use my Windows 7 Home Premium Key windows 7 key on a different computer?my computer is running lowish right now and my dad got a new computer running windows 7 can i take his product key and use it Office 2007 Standard Keyon an installed Microsoft Office 2010 Product Keycopy i install on my computer not running windows 7?No. It only applies to 7, and only the copy he has installed. Use it on another machine, it will fail to activate and will lock windows 7 64 bitthe machine up. It will Office 2007 Pro Plus Keyalso cancel his activation, making his copy useless even to restore the machine.can any Office Professional Plus 2010 Keyone help me to find Windows 7 Starter
out windows 7 product key, i m using Office Professional Plus 2007a original windows 7, but upfortunately i have Office Pro Plus 2010 lost it, is there Windows 7 Home Premiumany way to find it from registry or some thing like that..
thanks.The cost of a Windows 7 license is the same cost of purchasing a full retail Office 2007 Professional Keycopy of Windows 7. Where did you purchase your copy of Windows 7? If you got it from a reputable retailer or Microsoft Partner and you believe it is a genuine copy, you should be able to activate it with no problem. If you are still having issues, you may want to try activating by phoneWe have a full Windows 7 system disk but only one access key. We have 3 other other computers that need Windows 7. 2 are currently on Vista and 1 is on XP. We would like to office 2010 activation upgrade all of them to Windows 7. We heard a new full Windows 7 installation is better than a Windows 7 upgrade. Can we use a Windows 7 upgrade key on a new Windows 7 installation?You can use the key on one computer only. If in case you install it on other computers, the first one to activate the registration will be regarded Windows 7 Starter Product Keyas the original and the others will be regarded as counterfeit. It will be a breach in the EULA. Well. it will work but you can.t get update to Microsft because they will detect it the computer is having a valid key.Whether it is OEM or retail, the answer is no. It works for a while on OEM, but if you do Windows Office 2007 Standard Key Updates or if it tries to call home (which it does often for genuine Windows checks) it will show up as inactive and you will have to buy a new copy. Just buy another Office Standard 2010license for the other machine. They are pretty cheap on NewEgg.com.Additional Details
Thanks Cassandra, but what if the key was never used? I don't windows 7 32bits want to activate it in order to find that out. There got to be a better method.
Also, your link doesn't work for me.And once Office Pro Plus 2007 cl¨¦i have activated it, can Office 2010 Professional Plus cl¨¦ I take it back? Like, I have a Home Premium installed on my Pc and the key is to upgrade to Professional. Can I back "downgrade" by using the original Home Premium key?About a year ago windows 7 activation clave i installed Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit on my computer, now Microsoft Office 2007 clave
i just built a computer and i was curious if i could use the 64-bit version on Office Standard 2010 clave
my new one? They came in the same box so they windows 7 32 bits have the same key, but they're Office 2007 Pro Plus cl¨¦two different version, would it still not allow it?Sure, but if you know of someone who knows computers- theres ways to get around office 2010 activation cl¨¦keys alltogether without any money. Most people dont sell the keys though, just the entire windows 7 with a key.Is there any way I can buy a Windows 7 key online on eBay, and then download a trial, enter in the key, and have WIndows 7 on a customized laptop I installed with Ubuntu?
Old 03-28-2011, 12:58 PM   #25
QCEdward
Commander In Chief

Default How to install windows 7 before finishing the installation of windows xp?

Windows Mail is the Windows 7 Starter program that comes with windows 7 serial. It was the replacement to Office Enterprise 2007. I want to know if Microsoft Office 2007 it is possible to keep windows mail if you are a Vista user , and Office Pro Plus 2010 all of its emails,mail rules and settings if one upgrades Office 2010.
Old 03-28-2011, 01:03 PM   #26
QCEdward
Commander In Chief

Default Windows 7

My old Windows 7 Home Basic laptop was Office 2007 Ultimate still under Office Professional Plus 2010
garunity and i Windows 7 Product Keytook it into pc Office Standard 2007 Key world for repair. it took over Office 2010 Pro Plus
28 days for the laptop windows 7 Aktivierungto get repaired so i Office Pro 2007 was able to get a new laptop for the price i bought the first one for free. The old laptop came with windows vista but i bought windows 7 from a disc. would Office Standard 2010 i be able to use my Windows 7 Enterprise windows 7 key on a different computer?my computer is running lowish right now and my dad got a new computer running windows 7 can i take his product key and use it Office 2007 Pro Plus Keyon an installed Microsoft Office Pro Pluscopy i install on my computer not running windows 7?No. It only applies to 7, and only the copy he has installed. Use it on another machine, it will fail to activate and will lock Windows 7 Home Premium Product Keythe machine up. It will Office Pro Plus 2007 Keyalso cancel his activation, making his copy useless even to restore the machine.can any office 2010 activation keyone help me to find Windows 7 Enterprise Key
out windows 7 product key, i m using Office Ultimate 2007a original windows 7, but upfortunately i have office 2010 activation key lost it, is there Windows 7 Enterprise Keyany way to find it from registry or some thing like that..
thanks.The cost of a Windows 7 license is the same cost of purchasing a full retail Office 2007 Enterprise Keycopy of Windows 7. Where did you purchase your copy of Windows 7? If you got it from a reputable retailer or Microsoft Partner and you believe it is a genuine copy, you should be able to activate it with no problem. If you are still having issues, you may want to try activating by phoneWe have a full Windows 7 system disk but only one access key. We have 3 other other computers that need Windows 7. 2 are currently on Vista and 1 is on XP. We would like to Office Standard 2010 upgrade all of them to Windows 7. We heard a new full Windows 7 installation is better than a Windows 7 upgrade. Can we use a Windows 7 upgrade key on a new Windows 7 installation?You can use the key on one computer only. If in case you install it on other computers, the first one to activate the registration will be regarded Windows 7 Home Premium Product Keyas the original and the others will be regarded as counterfeit. It will be a breach in the EULA. Well. it will work but you can.t get update to Microsft because they will detect it the computer is having a valid key.Whether it is OEM or retail, the answer is no. It works for a while on OEM, but if you do Windows Office Professional 2007 Updates or if it tries to call home (which it does often for genuine Windows checks) it will show up as inactive and you will have to buy a new copy. Just buy another office 2010 seriallicense for the other machine. They are pretty cheap on NewEgg.com.Additional Details
Thanks Cassandra, but what if the key was never used? I don't Windows 7 Home Premium produit cl¨¦ want to activate it in order to find that out. There got to be a better method.
Also, your link doesn't work for me.And once Office Pro 2007 cl¨¦i have activated it, can Office 2010 cl¨¦ I take it back? Like, I have a Home Premium installed on my Pc and the key is to upgrade to Professional. Can I back "downgrade" by using the original Home Premium key?About a year ago Windows 7 Home Basic clave i installed Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit on my computer, now Office 2007 Professional Plus clave
i just built a computer and i was curious if i could use the 64-bit version on Office 2010 Pro Plus clave
my new one? They came in the same box so they windows 7 32 bits have the same key, but they're Office 2007 Professional Plus cl¨¦two different version, would it still not allow it?Sure, but if you know of someone who knows computers- theres ways to get around Office 2010 Standard cl¨¦keys alltogether without any money. Most people dont sell the keys though, just the entire windows 7 with a key.Is there any way I can buy a Windows 7 key online on eBay, and then download a trial, enter in the key, and have WIndows 7 on a customized laptop I installed with Ubuntu?
Old 03-28-2011, 01:05 PM   #27
QCEdward
Commander In Chief

Default Windows 7

My old windows 7 serial laptop was Office Pro 2007 still under Office Pro Plus
garunity and i Windows 7 Home Basic Keytook it into pc Office Professional 2007 Key world for repair. it took over Microsoft Office Pro Plus
28 days for the laptop windows 7 x64to get repaired so i Microsoft Office 2007 was able to get a new laptop for the price i bought the first one for free. The old laptop came with windows vista but i bought windows 7 from a disc. would Office Pro Plus 2010 Key i be able to use my windows 7 x64 windows 7 key on a different computer?my computer is running lowish right now and my dad got a new computer running windows 7 can i take his product key and use it Office Ultimate 2007on an installed office 2010 activationcopy i install on my computer not running windows 7?No. It only applies to 7, and only the copy he has installed. Use it on another machine, it will fail to activate and will lock Windows 7 Starterthe machine up. It will Office 2007 Professionalalso cancel his activation, making his copy useless even to restore the machine.can any Office 2010 Keyone help me to find windows 7 32bit
out windows 7 product key, i m using Office 2007 Proa original windows 7, but upfortunately i have office 2010 serial lost it, is there Windows 7 Professional Product Keyany way to find it from registry or some thing like that..
thanks.The cost of a Windows 7 license is the same cost of purchasing a full retail Office 2007 Ultimatecopy of Windows 7. Where did you purchase your copy of Windows 7? If you got it from a reputable retailer or Microsoft Partner and you believe it is a genuine copy, you should be able to activate it with no problem. If you are still having issues, you may want to try activating by phoneWe have a full Windows 7 system disk but only one access key. We have 3 other other computers that need Windows 7. 2 are currently on Vista and 1 is on XP. We would like to Microsoft Office 2010 upgrade all of them to Windows 7. We heard a new full Windows 7 installation is better than a Windows 7 upgrade. Can we use a Windows 7 upgrade key on a new Windows 7 installation?You can use the key on one computer only. If in case you install it on other computers, the first one to activate the registration will be regarded Windows 7 Home Premium Product Keyas the original and the others will be regarded as counterfeit. It will be a breach in the EULA. Well. it will work but you can.t get update to Microsft because they will detect it the computer is having a valid key.Whether it is OEM or retail, the answer is no. It works for a while on OEM, but if you do Windows Office Pro 2007 Updates or if it tries to call home (which it does often for genuine Windows checks) it will show up as inactive and you will have to buy a new copy. Just buy another Office Professional Pluslicense for the other machine. They are pretty cheap on NewEgg.com.Additional Details
Thanks Cassandra, but what if the key was never used? I don't Windows 7 Ultimate cl¨¦ want to activate it in order to find that out. There got to be a better method.
Also, your link doesn't work for me.And once Office 2007 Professional cl¨¦i have activated it, can Office Standard 2010 cl¨¦ I take it back? Like, I have a Home Premium installed on my Pc and the key is to upgrade to Professional. Can I back "downgrade" by using the original Home Premium key?About a year ago windows 7 activation clave i installed Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit on my computer, now Office 2007 Ultimate clave
i just built a computer and i was curious if i could use the 64-bit version on Office 2010 clave
my new one? They came in the same box so they Windows 7 Starter cl¨¦ have the same key, but they're Office Professional Plus 2007 cl¨¦two different version, would it still not allow it?Sure, but if you know of someone who knows computers- theres ways to get around Office Standard 2010 cl¨¦keys alltogether without any money. Most people dont sell the keys though, just the entire windows 7 with a key.Is there any way I can buy a Windows 7 key online on eBay, and then download a trial, enter in the key, and have WIndows 7 on a customized laptop I installed with Ubuntu?
Old 03-30-2011, 10:07 PM   #28
QCEdward
Commander In Chief

Default Office 2010 64 Bit

I just got a computer Office 2010 32 Bitfor Christmas, it has windows office 2010 on it but requires a cd key. The manual did not have the Key on it. I do not know where to look. i have searched my whole computer and the box. and ideas or repeats of what else i should do would be much appreciatedNo you do NOT have Office 2010, you have Office 2010 Professional Activation Keya trial period of Office 2010. A PC doesn't come with microsoft office pre installed. You have no key because you haven't purchased a key yet.I purchased a laptop that has Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2010, but Office 2010 Pro Keygenafter about 30 days it started to say "Product Activation Failed." So I'm guessing it was the Beta or a trial version.Go back to the place where you bought the laptop, and complain BIG time that you Office Pro Plus 2010 Serial THOUGHT you were buying something usable that Office 2010 Procame packaged with the computer, and if they can't provide the necessary solution, you want your money back, and then go some place more reputable, and use the money to buy a computer that DOES have Office Standard 2010 Keygenuine software installed.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:08 PM   #29
QCEdward
Commander In Chief

Default Office Pro 2010 Serial

I had to do a complete Office Professional 2010 Keygendestructive restore on my computer and now I am putting pack all the SOFTWARE I had in it, but I lost the activation key for my Office Pro plus 2010. Microsoft does not have my product registration information (lost) they say and said I would have to get a new copy if I want to put it back on my Office 2010 Pro Serial computer. I have the disk but again no product key is there any way I can find it or get a new one.I did not use a km service to activate microsoft office 2010 I looked online for keys and normally when you put one it, it says please restart office 2010 to finish then it asks to activate through phone or internet. but it did not appear and it was activated. why and Office 2010 32bit Key is this permanent?I am downloading the free trial version of Microsoft office home and student 2010. The product key code that was given to me doesn't work. I enter it and then when I click the continue button it says it is not Microsoft Office 2010 Key valid. How can I find a key that works?If you mean the product key on the bottom of the laptop or the back of your desktop or tower, that's only for the Windows operating system and does not work for any Office products Microsoft Office Standard. To get the trial copy to work, just click the Continue button without putting anything in the product key boxes.And are you using the same disk that you got when you bought Office? There are tons of different Office 2010 X86 Key editions and license types for Office, so your install source has to match the edition (such as Home & Student, Small Business, or Professional) and the license type (such as OEM, Retail, or Volume) that the key was intended for.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:09 PM   #30
QCEdward
Commander In Chief

Default Microsoft Office 2010 32bit

I installed office Office 2010 Activation Key2010 on 10 computers last month. I downloaded the installer and the key from the microsoft licensing site. When I installed them, I was never prompted for a key. Now office to asking for a key. When you start outlook or any other app, office says this copy is Office 2010 64bit unlicensed, but when you click the button to change the key, nothing happens. So I went to file tab, clicked help, then hit the "chnage product key" button. A window came up asking for the key. I entered the key, some green text under the key said it was checking the key. The green text disappeared and the continue button wa Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Keys now pressable. So I Microsoft Office 2010 X64pressed continue and it started loading the installer, it said press continue to install microsoft office 2010, when I do that, the installer fails. open up office and it's Office 2010 Home And Student Product Keystill unlicensed. WTF is going on? why is the installer trying to run, I'm just replacing the key, which i've done before and I was never prompted by this. The installer is on a network Office Home And Business 2010 Activation Key share, that's where I installed it from. Can anyone tell me what is going on?