Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 08-01-2011, 07:36 AM   #1
Q5i1o3l9c

Default This exertion of his wife , namely no complicated

Who married ...
one drinking incident
quick one year old daughter, what are quaint, primarily for drinking fountains alternate quaint, very worried about her grandmother with her has been watching and stop block, to know thatthis is very difficult matter, adults always have the time away, while the daughter is in a walker can move around inside the. So I decided not to look at the water dispenser switch is not very risky, as long as one to let go the water will stop, its been on tenterhooks as she looked peppery to be useful once more, and soon she was to hot to, and remember this is dangerous, in a very long period of time not to go touch. By the way I told her to stop her because we have this thing is risky, so keep in mind that adults stop you moving anything makes sense, do not think year-old children do not understand, in fact, they will listen to understand. Well, the girl is too early to understand that the boy would come later.

II socket event
daughter soon two years old, on the walls channel holes are interested in, so I brought her tape recorder and told her the hole in the walls of an electric, a tape recorder essential, insert the plug when the need to prop back the plastic part of this security, if the took the before two metals are going to die, and the plug socket with wet hands also will die. Daughter of the dead is still very reverence, though not necessarily understand the specific will happen, but in short, a very bad very hideous things. In less than two years old she learned the days of plug sockets, from that day on we often call her to help me plug XX about this kind of socket, she has shuffled her tape recorder to listen to this room, again and again to the chamber Listen, do not beg us to help her. Well, she was very safe to live now, never touch before electricity, I would not worry about her impact, I even told her, if you see a cable you want to know is live, you can hand back go try, there is power, then you will be hit would be a little pain a little buzz, but remember that the heart must not grab his hand, will encounter bounce back, no risk, will pay close attention across the palm, it is a terrible.

three dress for her daughter two years old suffer PP
bath are to wear their own clothes, but he wears the newness had lost, it will try to be lazy. One day, showered, and wearing half the clothes, said to me, mother, you help me dress it. I am very happy to say, can, however conditional, to help you wear a one you let me play with it, I like to play up the PP you feel. She considered a moment agree to interchange, so I help her to wear two socks for a couple of PP, I still remember that I played two hands sore the next. After using her face is very embarrassing, and I was very intoxicated PP in there to admire her how to play up the feel good, the name will make people addicted. . . . . . The next day, dressed very Hi, when I attempted to help her skin trickling clothes, and beat her repeatedly stated too fond of the sensibility of PP, I hope she not give me a become to enjoy.
course, now I have not been able to find the opportunity to enjoy.

four, his daughter home
two and a half, and also on the small class fhardly everme time, know how deep ruddy light stop green line rules.
there are times I took her shopping in the downtown area told her that I'm going to look flat and asked if she could know the way home, whether their own home, of course, she thought no problem, even now with me back her, to see how she go home. Daughter very seriously at each crossing traffic lights, even in one of the intersection until the sixth green when it is over. Later I learned that she not only look green, but also over time to see if there is no other car may be red light, was confirmed by a 100% safe.
in fact responsible for their own children, when that's more responsible than adults.

five moth is very cute creatures
I was very afraid of those soft Papa's Rouchong, although aware of this stuff is harmless, but is afraid ah.
children do not know how afraid I am selfish is to teach my daughter not afraid of the future can help block insects. Then one day a bane of peaches only, I told her wormy peaches sweeter, and that is very cute inside the insect, and fertilizer in vain, will be crawling. Daughter asked the bugs will not bite me, I answered, these insects are vegetarian, and you are dirty, too old for biting insects is also firm.
quite believe her, she caught the bug crawling nigh to see it in his hand, palm back and forth to ascend, creep back into the left hand right hand left hand climbing, eating the insects on the table seeing piece of insects to eat, climb distant away come back another to continue watching. I, I, I yell oppression in the throat, can not make the alarm of wording, if I was a little frightened, from the daughter of harmless insects would have been terrified that somehow, I all memorize that I is how to achieve the meal.
she began to bring back a variety of domestic, large and small caterpillars, and finally my nerves became very mighty, and actually no longer afraid of fertilizer soft insects, and then found some caterpillars look round the brain actually quite cartoon. We always hope will keep out the butterflies, the fact that, all of which eventually grew into large and small caterpillars of moths.

six ######
will ask myself every child comes from, I have been waiting, and finally she asked, and I then took her to buy two human anatomy, but also find two profile. And careful explanation of all the organs, each organ functions, including of course the men and women's reproductive organs, she is get cracking no stuff how out. Conclusion is that how come in on how to go out, but came in time to the microscope to see, came out ten months after the baby is a big one. Just common wisdom only, tell the fact, I meditation so, so her daughter and it will approve, is also no mystery. Was so thorough in understanding, the daughter is no longer interested, others bully her, she would look more to tell their own silence drips come from, everyone is so out.
seven, lying on the ground crying and crying
daughter rarely used as a manner to achieve their goals, because never once succeeded, after seeing on a small small success stories, so live it in one day to and we ate porridge or to a divide section beneath her arrange down on the ground. Why on why we go to the family, when she was air. Like to thank my mother, she is opening a sweeping, when sweeping to the place where her daughter arrange, said to her, come to lie in the past that, here I want to sweep the floor, not blocked off, I play you and then lie down sweep back. Then her daughter moved to continue lying to cry, one would say, well, I put a clean sweep here, you can lie back. Two and a half old daughter actually really a place to lay back and buzzing. Our whole family went into hiding laughter. When the daughter of a half-hour of air finally found success stories of others can not succeed in her, to please get up, I feel that porridge is also good to eat, and finished his P P Britain Great Britain ran a clean to eat porridge .
Until now, I never again saw her lying on the ground crying as a means to an end. In fact, many children act just to test the first time on the block, there will be no second time the same basic behavior.

eight, do not eat their own losses, other than the
day ahead meals quarrel with me, put a heavy bowl on the table and said fiercely, see you on its hands, I do not eat . I now said, you can, but not until the next meal you can eat anything. Daughter began a little sheepish, to mention I am not saying I do not eat, just do not eat with you, so you eat my food again. I answered her, or eat now, or you keep the next meal and then eat, there is no third alternative. She said that I do not eat Qi Gugu.
reason we ended off the stage and began grinning debate, how to have a foolish people, do not actually get to eat to threaten others, they do not eat other people are not peckish, laughable people actually get peckish they must threaten others, ha ha ha ha ha. . . . . . . So the cost of a meal to hungry, to take her daughter to understand the harm their own to threaten others, is the silly thing. A similar thing never in her life appeared.
nine, restricted toys, unlimited fun
her daughter to a big toy is exceedingly finite, the basic no electric, all the toys to get a large bags will be loaded up.
so tiny toys, not because of economy reasons, because the more children the less simple plaything, the more easy to concentrate the attention, imagination, the more wealthy, more know how to cherish things.
children like to play in the water, her daughter is no exception, my condition is that you can play in the water, but only to the bathroom, and play well to get yourself to the bathroom wash. A keg of a basin, an empty Coke decanter, and a funnel, a spoon can while away a whole p.m., she would with a small bucket of water bottle or spoon a little morsel to get big Coke bottle, sometimes with and sometimes without the funnel, fill bottle gushed into a basin, bowl full of water re-use the same usage to get into the tub, sometimes the tools of assorted sizes according to the basin by the bucket, fill water without water by half by adding water by, is forward by anti-a by, think of all the circumstances, a person having all the fun, and never tired before.
small classes, the daughter can sit there an hour or two converge to concentrate on act one thing.
Teletubbies was the preference daughter of the procedures, the market also has to sell, she liked, so I told her that she can have a birthday when she can pick one in four in the second year of Her birthday baby until a second antenna, after the long wait to get things that are worth treasuring. Starting from the hour of her most want to await for things to bring an end to ... to get the longest await for a whole year. So now she cherished for the things that are very, very explicit value,GHD Hair Straighteners, and what would you want to consider carefully whether you really need.

ten, learn to write is the need to learn to write quota
The digit, and bought a Miao Hong, to the daughter, then told her that there is a quota, only a day write half a page, can not exceed.
children learn things from the start is always very interested in, and wished he could write off about half of this, wrote a very happy day when the quota ran out, closing the book out, find needless, only write tomorrow. Then developed a habit to write out a half page every day until a certain pleasure. Very easeful and happy to complete this process, learn to write mathematics.
key is to nourish the puzzle, has been suspended at her, send her amuse and curiosity, to find her learn to write, she cornered to ask you to write more, but must not be agreed, continue to use rations to hanging her until the mission is completed.
XI, less than two years old daughter to share
(suddenly found that most of the disciplinary actions have occurred in the fashion less than three years old) her grandmother often mobbed to buy shrimp fried shrimp for her to eat, there are times I have seen, took a few try chopsticks, my daughter said, how do you eat the shrimp. I replied, Who is your shrimp, picked up the spoon to eat spoonfuls of half of severely daughter react, rush to grasp me to eat, but how she grabbed me, how to grab me. . . . . . Hey! Daughter looked out the shrimp bowl empty tears down, I told her, something no one can eat, nobody is a person you, how to eat to how we want to eat. From that day where she likes to eat a certain point I must go half the children is a good education, she soon got used to share.
sometimes see she liked to eat, we want her to eat a little, I would say that this pain can not bite anything, or I do not like this stuff. . . . . . And so looks reasonable excuse, do yourself a like to help me eat it, must seek to use her breath, she felt she was engaged helping you (of course such things can not be doing too much, more on the unconscious), then her daughter would eat happily, this is unexpected to be happy. If you have not knowledgeable to share, the child will think he deserves, and do not feel happy, but by the time someone points out even a small buffer are angry; and Xiguan share to a child even if it is to eat more accidents and will feel happy. Eat less does not affect the life, know how to share, easy to be happy state of mind will behalf children for life.

XII himself get
relatively small, (really forget what year, but it must be less than three years old) to take her downstairs after dinner to play every day, many children on the square, some children will bring some toys down, occasionally like to play without her say, begged me to help her to say. Of course, I flatly refused, telling her that this is something you want to play, or play your own to consult borrowed, or do not play. Endure a few days, and finally she had to lend his premier tread out of the same play, of course, periodically lend, but most of the time or successfully borrow. As long as a success, and it was much easier after the children are Zilai Shu biological ah. She later found with a kind of toy down, play with people switching to more easily play want to play their own stuff, well, you get.
XIII, the failure of aptitude exercise
small children totally dependent on adults to survive, they can not defend themselves, so the old days to give them a gift, that is fine to decide the intonation to discriminate adult, slightly larger alive context they will observe the subtle, even a little teeny changes can be found, which is the natural or animal instincts, because they can not defend themselves, so very emotional to environmental change. When a child two years old, when almost all of the children's parents will find very observant, and almost never forget, then parents will be pleasantly surprised, but soon, when they grow up, growing capabilities, talent will gradually evaporate, how to keep it this meteoric talent.
this point, I was a failure, the method is simple, but sustained at least six years old. . . . . . Unfortunately, the opportunity will not have missed.
every night reading a story to the children, when children will be opening discourse, let him repeat the story came out yesterday, could not speak to read it again (please believe that the child's memory of talent), to repeat them to continue reading the next period, from short to long day after day, consistently, 56 years old, you will find that the child had the ear can not forget, the night before the big stories in listening to it again the next night you can almost verbatim on the back out. The latter chapter of the story because you can entirely back out, put up their own books to read, according to the book of word admission is simply a normal thing. This requires a strong parental perseverance and patience (blame a thousand times), every child in fact never forget the genius.
my cousin was successful, later I failed to comprehend her parents she was extra mighty in order to create such a genius.

fourth, fell, bleeding
daughter on the outside fell, got up and found a lot of broken skin, bleeding, and nervous. I squat observation, smiling and said to her, ah, bleeding, and we go back and find a bowl of this blood fraught up it, it can flame boiler soup of blood, it is up to, do not waste friends. Look on her strained nerves relaxed.
home, I help her out of alcohol disinfection, talk to her shows, this is used to disinfect, put on broken peel may be bitter, but it, could not bear the pain, the wound may become infected, Maybe this piece of mutton will rot, to flesh out a more painful time, or bacteria into the blood had sepsis, it will die. Daughter thought, said, that you disinfect it, I can stomach it.

fifth, on a small dental
small daughter, finally quit the bottle dangling from his sleeping habits, but her two front teeth because of long steep in the breast, the bore out the point, So what I plan to take her to the repair, the more boring the greater province.
informing her that her teeth bore out that, if it were not for addressed, will develop permanent damage to her, if you take her to repair teeth, treatment time may be a little pain would be a blood, but all not too severe, then asked her, you see, is not going to fix it. Daughter agrees. Sit in the dentist's preside, the doctor can not start, I had to surface again when the doctor asked her once again to be sure, the doctor globe trembling hands, her mouth open the whole process the lumber is generally inactive, and then told me that you said you would a little pain, and that was not pain. I saw a lot riding on the chair like a peddler as a child, the doctor is incapable to meet such a chilly opposition the teeth of the children to fill. Why be so cool
daughter, because I informed in advance may happen, such as pain, such as bleeding, she had ready, also not afraid. Resistance may be more children crying not because of pain, but the instinctive fear of the nameless harm.
so do not think small children, deceive on it, they will remember you cheat, will not trust you, next time lie not so easy. Do not underestimate the capability of the child, telling the truth will make them trust you more, so that the pain they may be psychologically prepared, they can bear the pain is very small creatures. XVI corporal punishment
then behaved children, there will provoke the parents to bristle, hoping to teach a slap shot when he died, Otherwise, it is not a child is a puppet.
One day, I am worried they will not help her a slap down in front, good birds out of the heart the mouth air. But the inflame is so, or suffer internal injuries may be, it will be as soon as the Yellow River dam hands, then buffet Shou could not beat hand, many parents an pretext to blow for the child, in fact, more to their own hearts respiration. This is his daughter, so only internal injuries.
I said to her daughter, the final to prompt you once, I'll hit you if you commit, and commit a beat, made two hit twice, the third play looked, each doubled. Daughter said, no. I said, added conditions, discipline is good when you have your jeans off beating the bed, if you nay, then I caught a hit, beat or two alterations, two alterations play looked, in short twice.
she dare me, challenge me, challenge me. . . . . . Finally, I let her free to pick a area discipline, she picked a room, and onlookers not cleared, bolt the door, beating their pants off. For her, this is a very disgraceful thing, but it is also a very effective way to discipline, under normal circumstances at the peak of a reminder set the rules, to lest variant humiliating beating, it will comply with regulations.

-year-old see the old clause goes, I see
often heard, but do not quite understand, her daughter was nativity, slowly base in training, the ancients really too TMD (accent joined) advisable up.
to warmth education experts say, to give children reason. Children less than three years old, understand the major principles it? Maybe. But more important is not so small children to reason, the most important is to build rules, one-year-old child will understand the If the child is bad, then even small children can not tolerate, we must immediately stop and correct and navigate their behavior, do not believe her children will know why this dialectic, as long as it firmly in the first block peccadillo, the child will soon understand and make the right behavior. Once the child's deviant behavior and then develop a habit much more difficult to stop, the child will be confused. Within three years old, most children have formed habits, if you constantly correct the amendment started, you do not post again for a failing of struggle, the follow-up of education also will be farther along. XVII embroidery or dance
day, her daughter's grandmother said to me, you come to speak with her, she is more willing to listen to your words, kindergartens do extra-curricular classes, Why let her girls go

learn to disco the best, but she refused to go to embroidery.
I called her and asked her, is not to the extra classes, she said, I said, what classes you want on it, her daughter said, I want to learn embroidery

, I have not embroidered over it, but grandmother let me to learn to dance. I: No reason grandmother, that is your school, not her go, you want to go even

what class you have the liberty, others have no control, but since it is your choice, you must be responsible for their own , we learn.
end, her daughter regret to say, I just embroidered the A and B, C word embroidered half of class is over, did not have embroidered.

eighth, the results of their actions responsible for their own
district where many children, daughter, because they do not squeamish contrived, it can Zilai Shu.
daughter asked me one day, can bring their children to play, I answer, this is your home, you can call the shots, if you play with the children,

you can be peremptory, but in the end have to put everything back the status quo, because you bring a friend, you are responsible.
very fond of the children come to my house, because free. Usually I would ignore them, they play them, and I do bomb, and his daughter

will be responsible for hospitality, whether you eat, whether you play, all by her themselves.
will sometimes have a good time which makes a muddle on the layer, leaving her daughter will systematize them clean. If you do not clean up before taking the final clean-up on by the daughter herself. This is what we say good, she made the owner, she was responsible for the results.

ninth, floor
buns buns daughter emerged very regular, not like people care about, never seen her unhappy quarrel with friends. Her grandmother had been very anxious, I have constantly complained that her daughter Norinari buns, later ambition undergo.
large class,GHD Carry Case & Heat Mat Straighteners, she brought back a play the students, the students decided to send a book. Piles of books, she read a bunch, a bunch of the Mo Kanwan, and her daughter to read a bunch of students in the selection of a book, but she insisted that a student did not read her book. Daughter insists that her students also insisted, so the daughter said, I did not read the book, can not give you, but you can lend, I wrote a library card, you sign a good name, read the back to me. Two children seriously do a library card, sign name, write down the appointment.
buns just superficial, there is always the base line, when the touch in the end limit will come up with a solution, do not reason conflicts with friends. Forced her parents to let go and find small ways to solve their own problems, this is very necessary discipline dew. 141 # Author: Peach fish balls Reply Date :2010-9-20 7:14:00
XX
writing in basic school, the teacher queried the writing daughter can not write to me to teach. I took her to the front of the computer, taught her to open Google, fuzzy input essay topic, reception the quest clasp, and then told her that these are what you need writing, lug copy it, but you should have seen the teacher, so the whole of the copy it is very simple to detect, you detect a few pieces attach much copied. Copy writing such a thing behind cooked a resuscitation two alternatively three back to back on the experience of 4.
Why teach her copy writing it, second grade children, vocabulary seldom, it is complicated to write vivid writing, the best access is to copy something else's. When she pieced together several articles, always treatises must be cautiously peruse, elect out a paragraph of available words and attempt to put these together into a coherent and complete composition.
Hey, I'm lazy, but this approximate is absolutely quite efficacious.

twenty-first, doing homework till 10
second grade, because the school from his grandmother close, so he lived in his grandmother, but actually often do their homework to ninety o'clock, began to adults complained that too much school work, and later with her classmates and found that some of the same work done before 6, some children and daughter to do the same as 90.6. In fact, her daughter and did not seriously concentrate on homework, play while doing so, of course, and later there was a time she looked at her grandfather every day to do, but others just do not look very effective. As a result, the landlord appeared very lazy. In fact, I just said to her very seriously, I know the measure of work, every day from today to do the job no later than 8:00, after 8:00 dared to do their homework, I'll discard the book. Her resistance, I'll tell the teacher, you will not let me finish the job, I did not pay. I laugh, then you Qugen teacher said well, anyway, Jiao Buchu jobs who are you not me, wrote on the blackboard is the name you are not me. Daughter of frustration, a whole month, every day I see her, a whole month, and her work are completed in six, and then it developed a habit, do not look able to quickly concentrate on completion.

why this can be so easily corrected her bad habit, in fact, there are two necessary conditions,
one I grew up instilled her life to her own responsibility, I do not She will be responsible, but also the implementation has been so, so she knows I say is true, she was his job not to pay the consequences.
Second, I grew up a certain set of rules are executed, may not perhaps like the next,GHD Precious Gift Set, so I said 8:00 and then threw her to do the book, although not truly fulfil, but she knew if I will execute violation.
XXII trust

old daughter: I want to do extra classes on holidays?
me: Who is on?
daughter: of course I
on me: you asked me why on

-year-old daughter: Grading the teacher said, you can write, I do not consider it
me: Who test?
daughter: I test
me: birds do it with me and asked me why

-year-old daughter: I want to come to the students, do not know my family, her mother sent to the park entrance , come with me to pick up about it.
me: such a trivial matter but also to accompany me? You are not do not know the way, pick up his daughter
: I am not afraid of you deceived hiked.
me: prevaricate to you? First, you are 8 years old, the liar is too old, apparently articulate the mind, not keep home
Second, you are a girl, can not furnish a large sell price, uneconomical
three, say to get you to sell to others to do his wife have children, you have not developed too small, now have to lie to you to keep a lot of years to make money, too lose
So, you are now is simply needless safest old, can cross the road safety.
daughter:. . . . . . . . . .

-year-old daughter
: grandfather they want to go traveling for a week, then who is going to pick me up after school ah
me: What then are so huge then, come back with a key to their bus,
daughter:. . . . . . . .

-year-old daughter: the school open games, I can apply for a project can be reported two, there are lofty bound, long bound, 100 meters. . . . . . . I think what weekly you help Well, I can not decide
me: If your mother will help you with reliable mind, it will sow a tree on the age of 11
daughter

: My jaw utensil, grinding gum, and I am going to fix what
: This month I did not empty, you set a time I bought tickets to you, you go to Shanghai to find a doctor fix, remember to bring good information and Money
daughter: the Expo opened, I have not been to it
me: so hot, I decided not to, referendum in a drawer, themselves
daughter: I am afraid I lose ah
: Expo opened, Shanghai is now the safest place over many armed plain clothes, to go where you want to lose?
grandmother: both I go with
(grandmother is not ensured must we go)
Pro to the sometime, Sui Suinian repeatedly asked her grandmother, how the car how the MTR Expo, how to eat
daughter: Can you not so tiresome, I can not take you.
Grandma: Well, I went to Shanghai will only follow what you do not perturb

at 10, I received a daughter, Tel: mom, we are now on the train, the train point X X disjunction about X minutes, you count the time to pick us.

to the car after her grandmother laughed like flowers, and tolerance can not help, very excited to say
go to the hospital today, I am going to repair her braces,GHD Boho Chic Limited Edition, she bought subway stamps are responsible for route to the hospital, his medic said registration, I really just emulated her do not control what is her
look at the map to the Expo venue to pick routes, go to dinner with, go into the others are adults to attach to children, I just sat by her responsible for all meals conveyed to my hands. I see things in the Expo, she told me that Grandma told me what you fancy is good, I bought you.

believe their children, not the words of encouragement, is a real understanding of your child, believe that their aptitude to free hand, the confidence of two real XIII results are clouds
basic school after her daughter is still in kindergarten when his, do not do the examination go teach others. The subject of cerebral to do sometimes and others not the same. Such as a math problem, a shop selling five apples a.m., afternoon, sold seven pears, ask if you are the owner of the fruit into the what, why? Which fruit is only sold more than a simple approximation of what entered. Her daughter replied, if I were the owner went into strawberries, because I like to eat strawberries. When I deliberately saw this exam, the laugh to the wind messy. Well, I really do not think this is the problem, see this answer but the teacher must be a black line up. One can assume, though her performance is poor but not very good. Six months later, the teacher every day, his daughter's grandmother said the family who control her. Yes, her mother. The teacher, then ask her mother to the school voyage.
I heard the newspaper very sincere smile with her daughter, I do bypass you how to learn, merged with like, but do you have to give me face, how they must test it merged Average , if I lose face, you no nice fruit, is not it.
daughter's grandmother is very worried, every day, said to me, you tube of her achievements, ah, ah pipe, and finally one day I am angry, and told her that success is not important, people learn to do the important, basic learning third grade almost all the basic words to know the basic addition and subtraction multiplication and division are all learned, even now Tashang society generally also use this, even the best performance, not a man, do not catch on themselves is a waste, primary school This dog P thing, what is worth so nervous. Her grandmother was shocked, and you can not say the child. I:. . . . . . In fact, I already told her that said that. But then, I still had to add to her content is: you bad fortune, was born late, you see, XX and XX and they did not read what the book can be mixed with a work, in general, the later it was born read it to find a job higher education, China's education system is, you did not have to pick, I asked you nothing, but you want to find work to support their own future, or is mixed with a campus degree was. Daughter nodded agree and regret that he was born much too late to read more books mixed working.
end, the teacher sent a text information, Yaoqiu review, Zheng Hao and daughter Waitou I walk, I end she said the teacher told you review, you need not look at her daughter shaking his head, do it, I will up, I nodded, I think so, you learn the little things that need review too piglet.
the end of second grade,GHD Black Styler Straighteners, math teacher, said children's grandmother, the child will read up more difficult.
third grade, as follows, the results others began to fall, the daughter of the still tepid mixed with the same results, fourth-grade end of the semester, I got the news, mixed with her results to the third So with the family greeting in advance, this result on the line asked, not award. Because her extravaganza is mixed up, and I do not want her for this completion and pressure, to amplify their efforts in order to maintain, say the learn is for herself, her performance is, what to give rewards for her achievements it. A free child's life easier to have a few years, in order that the clouds like some accomplishment, given up so as not worthwhile of ah.
fifth grade, sixth grade, she was still mixed with, one did not review too, says that the child is not there a sense of achievement in, do not drag the job, well, this is my hope. XXIV sign
daughter to study a few years of hard brush penmanship, completion of regular script, running hand learning.
I: the running script to learn, as you usually use the normal script, you need my signature, you use the line of bookmarks click on it.
daughter: No, the instructor said it was no their sign.
me: mow, usually teachers tell you to read back the txt how do you sign
daughter called me: that you are willing to sign, and now I do not want to sign on your behalf
Why am I so casually to aid her daughter sign go, because to understand his daughter, the consequences of her action by their own duty, no matter how I sign the ultimate result or if the back could not take her, so she is definitely not for their daughter, why not ramming glue
sign on my behalf, because she knew if she took the papers to 0 I signed, I will certainly sign up smiling and said to her, this result is really not easy to test out, what kind of day you want to test this fecal kind of, let alone know I go out, it's too humiliating. So she was completely unnecessary risks on behalf of the signature.

XXV, agreed after watching the film
A detailing of men and women I have a different book, his daughter does not know which to go out chops, seen with relish, some of which are male-female brain to see A piece different repercussion, she did not understand, and came to ask me
daughter: A film is
me: undressed, not clothing on is not the plot for the film
daughter of human mating: Have you seen it
I: adults are generally seen
daughter: mating with cats as I do
: difference is that cat wearing a fur coat as long as the same posture for mating, while a crowd of the people in the film A stripped of mating, but also point to wear clothes mating, mating with a different point of view the action, although the exterior different, but the exposure of ######ual organs for humans and cats or other animals did not differ
daughter: I can see it?
me: not now, you are also small, A film provides at least 18 years old to see. This thing was no big deal, is to amplify the movement sound to express the mating process between men and women, so you can read the future, join us and see.

Shaguai carefully by the corner of her husband, Ray was eventually elevated heaved to the air in the messy and charred head in front of our livestock just sounded
her wife and eleven-year-old daughter to A convention watching films together to see A piece
agreement with
be watching to see A piece
A film
up to see A piece
see A piece
A piece
movie XXVI, no money
daughter who had been buying them things, but it is not for money or the concept, because what are the adults dig to buy money.
two grade, I gave her five yuan per month, told her that after hours monthly to give you five dollars, to buy anything with their own money. No two days she came to me that the school shop to sell the key sub-twice as expensive than outdoor, school, sell a dollar one, sell one yuan out of two. That, when very upset, because she just at school with their own money to buy one. Me: Yes, your five dollars can only buy five in school, outside you can buy ten. Stimulated a mammoth difference to her deeply. The next day after school, she came to me that was too expensive to buy, and asked if I could help her to bear half the price (fifty pence). I: No, Who told you before you buy do not liken prices, and say good, what are you looking for in this five dollars, the cheaper your Ye Hao Anyhow are you spend, I definitely will not Your behavior to buy this unattached.
Since then, her concept of money, gold is quite accurate the

to a restaurant dinner, packed in a million in cash out of the envelope to her, told her that I keep the pro Chat Gateway not empty Checkout, you running a bit. She is natural to go with the server checkout, for a invoice with the rest of the money and come back to me. I asked her after all the money you pay out-end accounts, she replied: No, that was asked about 4500, I ordered 45 to give them the results more, and they me a.

-year-old took her to Shanghai to penetrate while the teeth in the motorcar with her to chat, do not talk with a bank card with a cash card namely a password. I put the card in the hospital let her work to her checkout, collected in her ear differentiating her password. Daughter: Actually, I suspect what is in the car ashore the password, but the driver on embark, I have not said.

daughter's assist for the fathomed grip, I am quite amused with his aging mommy.

xxvii,
abroad with his family one day to chat, talk to colleagues and friends around a lot of kids, reading is not ye drops, chose to go abroad, I deeply BS.

I said to her daughter: Do you remember, later you can read the same as XX aunt pulled out of pure class, then we pay you the price abroad, or would like to make money to go overseas so after their own, We will not pay a dime of your costs.

daughter nodded in understand. Xxviii, drawing class
fifth grade winter,
me: want to go to learn painting, after you learn of this three-dimensional geometry is advantageous, you can improve your space imagination
daughter: Well
me: you can first try a winter holiday, and if do not want to learn, you can not learn, at a time the money to pay this quarter on completion of the line.

winter ends
daughter: Mom, I think it is better to learn it, the teacher said, a level entrance test points can be added.
me: want to learn what money in a drawer, to pay their tuition fees.
daughter: the teacher that I learned so long I have never seen you
: Luanjiang, the first time we find time to pay is not seen additionally
daughter: he may not remember, but other parents will come then, you never come pick me
I: the need for it?
daughter: ah, no way in my asshole

educational theory (my father saying, for my school's methodology, though he knew that I was telling the truth), daughter, or more than other children better for their future consideration, we can see the child at a time real as they are responsible fhardly evermeone else's methodology that she would refer to their avail, but to make judgments. 29, daughter of talent you have it
: Weng (her daughter's drawing teacher) said that some children learn school east west, the same results are not accepted, might as well concentrate on learning just like school was fine.
I: Master the need talent, no talent and then work can only be craftsmen, you have the talent to paint it?
daughter: No, our little girl, the teacher said she is very talented, a few days later than I learned to draw on the inside, and I was outside painting, I just sit firm than others , Seriously.
I: So ah, you are not talented but ordinary people, then efforts can not become the master, you seriously as a man can do is learn a variety of fur and more, ordinary people will not be Huhu .
I: The mean teacher in this school can only be superficial here, the difference is to reach the epidermis or dermis, to concentrate exertions to approach the brawn tissue artisan class, and only really gifted efforts to reach the bone via the megalopolis.

thirty, self-control are not born
Because early, this time is actually written into the altitude ten, hey, forget
-year-old children within the first legislative rules revisit the truth, the truth understand it or not does not matter, but the rules must be strictly enforced, but there can be break time.
summer to provide her daughter to eat each daytime, a small cold, one day, her daughter made to eat one. I can answer, but one condition, you eat one today, then tomorrow, the day after morrow you can not eat, you can choose a journal, can also choose to eat a share of the next two days to give up. Daughter to choose to eat one, two days after she not been competent to eat cold, so to break this rule only once and have not been broken.
daughter: I can do now to eat potato pieces?
I: Yes, but now fast food, you eat three can now eat, but eat a meal to eat six.
daughter: Well, I still eat a meal

daughter: I can now go out and activity dirt it?
I: Yes, but now it is nap time, and if now you can play for half an hour to play, sleep up to play, can play one hour
daughter: I'm going to sleep.

we provided for her daughter, not the important day, such as birthdays, such as the Spring Festival. . . . . , Can not go out to buy things. One day to go with her to buy commodity mart line, she stood next to the toy booth looked very carefully for a long time, her husband: Oh, can not buy. Her look of calm: I'm just looking ah.
who caught on, injuries bring an end to ... with cover, I always could not help but to skin, has been stripping stripping, old wounds are not good, Although I know this is not good behavior, it is difficult to hold back. Daughter began to have this behavior, so I told her, that if you peel the cover, will quit a scar after the piece of skin, it is difficult to see. Since then, her wounds are all on the cover come off naturally, then peel off a not so surprising self-control I deeply humiliated.
XXXI, the girl is to keep the
just referring to the rich material, must be the daughter of eutrophication silently shrewd, a little discrepancy, the results support the material out of the woman is not installed upstarts like 13 woman pretension .
Longines event is real, year-old daughter needs a watch, I gave her two, two watches style size and thickness are similar to the Mickey Mouse of the blue strap, cartoon chassis, Longines alligator cane, 18K gold see, 1 more than the price a human, a amount of more than ten thousand. The reason is 1 with a arrangement, which merely took favor merely what, anyway, there are differences additional than cost are similar. Of course, I am sure her daughter would select Mickey Mouse. And daughter that watches, but because of the price inconsistency among brands of different matters a hundred times, but essentially no difference.
I often put tens of thousands of cards to checkout her daughter, used to like. If you used to see them, do not feel great, will not go out to show off, show off the essence is to think this thing will do great. Eutrophication is the core to make her believe that these things the money was no big deal, only to have the concept, the future was not easily deceived, the parents do not have this mentality is not going to eutrophication daughter, or else impair her.

XXXII, now not allowed to see me QQ
daughter on her computer chat QQ, suddenly announced to me, now I am not allowed to see QQ.
I: What is it ah? Is looking for a boyfriend (laugh, happy to say)
daughter: Luanjiang, how could (with laughter)
me: good bad, do not have a boyfriend and made so mysterious, boring
daughter : I am in the bar looking for a QQ group to join, told me about age, we are talking cartoon
me: not that something and ambiguous, kiss Well what what, what great
daughter: it is not , where animation is the talk of people
me: ah, virtual guy Yeah, you're far aggravate than the mother, your mother in the recent group chat real guy, is that Bell XX
daughter: I know, not that you have been looking at the thing
I: Yes, recently chatted with people slaying pill, but that Shasha I adore your mother, or where you give your team suggest, looks real people dead like a dog, super nice
daughter: Yes Yes, generally this ultra-handsome chief temperament are not the most major that the child would

requires skill sets, the first first the least likely of the most solemn position is right no big deal, such as a boyfriend, let the children know thatthis does not matter a little more noteworthy on the secret, click on the child's half guard relieved.
When the children to tell you a secret, the above continue to be the most serious cases that say no big deal. Well, the rest of the guard is relieved.
then plucked with their children the same position, she told the fellow when you chat animation, you let her know you are doing the same thing, much more than she talked, she this juvenile. Recommended twelve best interest of their people.
so-called mysterious apt chance a smoke, you understand want to understand, you are relieved of babies circumspect xxxiii, small school of small
this period of preparation, thought that does not matter, but saw posted a few days after that or write about it.
little small on what to do to prepare before it
1, teach children to eat. On this, more than one year old baby when you can let them eat their own, not be long before they can get their own, of course, the starting is surely annoying. Many parents like to say is not lost at the starting line to get their kids do, how to eat their own children are not afraid of them lost it and feed himself exercise the child's hand-eye coordination, that exercise the brain, increase the child's self-confidence ( parents to let go, their children get old so-called reverse phase or not manifest). Children in the age of two and a half ago on a small small skilled use of chopsticks can be, how could the little hungry after the small to ourselves.
2, education children to wear their own clothes and shoes off. Nap up twenty or thirty children are sitting and the other teachers dress, you are afraid he chilled, frozen, but how could by far, get yourself, how cold was.
3, to teach children their own toilet, obliterate yourself PP. Do not be afraid children do not wipe clean, and more trained well, of course, in the winter, because the child is short hand clothes and more, you can ask the teacher for help.
4, for kid to purchase clothes to dress off accessible. Such as the anterior cingulate (in this course to learn on a small small front buttoning a shirt, this is gainful to head development, nice motor), boot buckles to sorcery, the variety of easy to dress off.
of course, is what I do, so little on the small children, the basic no such problems, many parents are troubled to see children not wearing lukewarm enough to eat, you feel bad? How troubled the children themselves do not obtain early chapel. Teachers are people will be exhausted, you try to stop crying day in front of twenty or thirty children will not eat will not wear, in fact, the cry is the teacher. Xxxiv,
her four-year-old bar, took her to dinner after the play district, there are several seven-year-old boy in the play, daughter ran to join in the next, a little boy turned around and hit her up as a result, her daughter gave play to the macadam on the floor, of course, does not fall very light. The child man gazed, and looked at her, and I look standing on the edge, know what to do, I can see quite nervous fear. I then moved 45 degrees up at the sky move. . . . . . Out of the shops had. quarterutes and then come back to play his daughter has joined the ranks, very happy, come back tomorrow Shihai accord.
family after her own handling of the wound, I asked her if she did not fall after the strange little boy, her answer, he is not intentional, and I fall not too massive, it just there is some blood, grief nor is it too much.
daughter did not even ask my reaction, because she knew even if she was knocked to the rupture of the children, and I will bring her to the hospital prefer than reprehend others. Because this is still her thing, the subject matter between the peers to solve her own decrees, reprehend and do not blame her own choice.

35, her daughter, though you are human, but can also be hurl point machines
daughter: math test today, most people have 80 + test, I was 86, only three test 90 or more, a test of 99.5, normal test results are also up and down the 80 +.
me: Let me guess, the three 90 + in at least two boys, that boys must be 99.5.
daughter: how do you know so accurate (lip O word)

daughter: English test today, there are two fail, only five 90 +, that I had 92
me: must not pass the two boys
daughter: how do you then know

daughter: the final exam a lot of people 90 +, that I had 98
me: that the boys usually super good math , you managed to get an estimated score no higher
daughter: Hey, guess why you are so precise

fifth-grade daughter has been developed, because never review these results truly reflect her the brain case, that his daughter is just an ordinary person with ordinary female brain, but also the future in science is unlikely to have great latent.

my sixth grade daughter: In your opinion, no chance to triumph out in science, but then, though you may not have a strong science-minded, but you boys off than the general language learning, strong. English does, it'll never get to use, affable to fluently communicate in the future you the opportunity to perhaps more than others, China's exam-oriented education also have the advantage that the packing fraction enumeration, you may be a little weak science,New GHD Professional Black Straighteners, but the English training is strong, but also in a way compensate for your weaknesses.
exercising in a surround after Akira, his daughter judged to go to English. Foreign teachers, four small level sizes, self-reported three years.
first day back I asked: The other three children are old school where you?
daughter: two to work, I am a looking for work
:. . . . . .
daughter: the teacher planned for me to the next classroom teacher's course, I told her well, I do not listen to understand, first prep courseware it.

second time I asked: Today you do two hours of courseware it?
daughter: No, an hour and a hour I go to the teacher talk about something.
me: do courseware when a person? Teacher did not see you to help you?
daughter: how could a teacher to do, of course, do yourself a courseware
me: I find the teacher to talk about it?
daughter: first find my English teacher set a appoint, she took a bunch of my pick, I picked a short. Then set the next class with her time, talked something another also made the questionnaire canvases.

will blueprint for themselves, doing things their own daughter, although ordinary people, but I believe that her center will be a lot less fret. XXXVI, muck nag
This is really a excellent category, the first time I saw deeply impressed, recommended to her immediately. Together they search to find all versions of the photo and muck horse song, while listening to while overjoyed laughing and decided to buy a couple. But a call to play the N found, something that priceless to decease, one as long as 7 or eight million, a counter-offer and not beneath the agreement could be reached in the circumstance only to give up. Anyway, will ebb in value, so you can buy or a daughter agree.
may be bad taste, and sometimes we will sing aloud at home with mud horse all out of tune version of the song, happy for them.

xxxvii, poor mao
daughter: I heard that Mao did not die for decades still lying on the crystal coffin, putrid people visited
me: this man, although your mother I am BS him, but likewise very sympathetic to him. We Chinese people disburse consideration to put to recess, he died thirty annuals, and also made the samples to visit, not buried peace.
daughter: Why should I do this to him?
me: do not know who the decision is not any dislikes with mao, possibly when people visit his Biaoben Daiyou adore for him, after all that time he is a deified diagram, but our generation he already there is no sense, let unattended you this generation, now estimated to visit the juvenile woman whose body was doing it to see the millennium as the mood to go.
daughter: dead specimens also made to visit people, really penniless
me: your mother if I die, I remember looking for a tree buried in the ashes do fertilizers, the estimate is a absolute nutrient fertilizers. 38 cats
family has three cats, one pearly and yellow, all stray cats, the last summer in a pearly community stuck atop a tree called a day, year-old daughter went to their own security, said the cat get down to the tree, please help security, so security climb down to help her catch her home.
daughter adopted a cat milk is still in the stage only a small white, claim that this is her cat, the other two is the mother cat. Daughter's cat is the only male cat, slowly growing up point nature came out, went to bed planning the site, really a misadventure, straw, or cat, although still sent for sterilization. Daughter holding her cat suddenly asked, men are prostate, prostate that male cats have it. I: This is really a problem, need to check.
old man cat has really Kazakhstan, also like people will get abscess, tut.

thirty-ninth, snakes
summer, her daughter at home, I go to work, she called and found a snake in the yard, do not know there is poison, long with yellow stripes, is not about one meter
for a call to another: the Internet finding out that she, like the snake, still do not know whether the noxious
third phone: my grandfather came, took the big scissors to repair the fence that snakes head and nape a pair of scissors , but not cut, the snake swam to pull out between the trees. Grandfather shows day to say, go.
night I go home, with Internet search, finally found the same snake, is a non-poisonous snakes. I said to her daughter: no poisonous snakes and not yellow significantly less poor, you should be alive at this thing. Sigh, this snake, then it is very expensive to buy, not necessarily always buy the meat is very fresh, if I were you the dead skin Pa Mei Mei can eat. Daughter was overjoyed, seeking to grab his father, his father replied: afraid, afraid. Called grandfather, grandfather back: too late, unhappy over to catch (I guess also a little horrified of). N-playing call is found to be no one to help her catch up, so to seek to catch the snake with me, I flatly refused, his aging mother I fear that the top things to solace her: I'm afraid of. I: So who catch? Daughter: I catch you help me stand on top of playing like a flashlight.
I stood on the steps above to play flashlight, make a run at the pose, the daughter wearing disposable gloves in the hospital to find the snake, named after a long hard pull up this snake is still alive. Then she gently stroked the snake hand, murmured: good poor snake, I just pull for a long time, certainly killing me. At dawn tomorrow, then we decided to catch the snake out, I asked her how to do caught, daughter: of course, put ah. I: So you just not want to eat it it? Daughter: just do not think that it is a waste of dead snakes eat it, but of course, put a live snake
sequel, died the next day it impair too much cut, do not know when summer did not defiance eat dead , daughter depressed, did not must let go was not anybody waste.

40 dogs
her love of animals and sometimes to shock others acquire, any size, whether she saw the dog come to be touching some hold, the bigger the dog the more love, had requested I only help her heave Great Pyrenees, I answered this city are not allowed to keep a large dog. Daughter: Then we moved to the countryside go.
some time, her daughter after dinner went to the hobby is a square with a variety of mixed dog stroll out, always report to me, today saw a dog, today saw a Soviet animal husbandry, today Tibetan Mastiff to play with one, or to a dog, and today was only the grass with the dogs looked great .....
One day to go home, to the community to see neighbors stroll an mature massive dog, rush want me to stop, the dog flew away, the dog owner to the dog tether to her, smiled and said: This is the sled, do not bite. She was then holding the dog tether Flanagan dog promenade in the area where the two back and forth, back yard with them the way with the big dogs to chat to dinner.
Interestingly, no matter how the dog had never bitten her daughter, even a very extraordinary kind of ferocious bite of the dogs to shut up. Cats and dogs are feeling extremely sensitive animals, while pretending to silence nervous person who can fool the people but it must deceive these animals, they will feel the human nervous, so it is easy to hurt them more nervous. The daughter of a friend every now and then these animals, she relaxed there is no hostility, so animals can relax, then ferocious dogs so she can reach out and touch. I taught her the face of animals, if you are afraid, then do not pretend not afraid to hurt it as soon as likely before you try to run or get rid of each other, but if you really are not afraid to relax, then do not hurt the animal will usually relax you, these animals will feel with your decision on your attitude. XLI sleep three minutes like
daughter very hour, a day to eat something before a doze, I do not agree, then find his daughter, I proposed a compromise, at a time she fell comatose three minutes, I called her up to eat. Her daughter no concept of time, but also know thatthree minutes is very little time, it was agreed, and told at least three minutes have to shriek her up, I am told have to fall dormant three minutes, eyes closed, not too light.
I always inspected, an hour later, her daughter woke up a little sign, immediately stepped amenable to tap and gently say, wake up, three minutes is up. Rushed her eyes open, my table function, you see, I am credited it, at least three minutes once called you, now you can eat up. Nodded her elated, I feel excellent slumber three minutes earned. This migrate in with her knowledge well before the peal, and then had no knowledge of minutes later. Sometimes her daughter would be insatiable claims nap two minutes, although promised her no problem, but for matter-of-fact, I would say that three minutes is a minimum time, two points are too far, can not agree. She really test it, then still one-third agreed.

42 medication
daughter is very small (I remember it was a year old), we usually drink green tea daily to maintain the mystery of her, she always stated not to drink, but by the I sometimes give her a secret, put it very odd, in fact, children do not know what green tea savor, do not know why she can not drink, but so secretly carrying a mysterious person drink a small mouth is unusual pleasure to meet.
to the given medicines so when do we drink tea when he faces, state can not give her to drink, and I put medicine on Shaonei, pretending to secretly get a spoonful to her, fed her, and told, fast drink , do not let people have found. Drink and then quickly take her own cup to drink water and pretend that we did not do anything the way, do not let her attention entirely on the breakthrough, what did not care to drink, pills still is quiet and green tea drinking the joy of satisfaction.

Sponsored Links