Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 06-09-2011, 05:13 PM   #1
Q1u4r8a9n

Default How apt heave kid without tearfulapt to share th

I have two children in the United States, have training sessions before and after birth, the family doctor every time I benefited brainwashing, my two babies have a baby cute if there is no baby at home, I even guess that they will not cry? Now take the phrase nonsense grandmother laugh. After returning to see friends or neighbors are small predecessors tortured tired, thinking the mother had written down, perhaps to be small forefathers to help confused disturbed, physically and mentally tired juvenile parents. Thanks again for the noted Southern California pediatrician JANE GU, these years she learned a lot under the guidance of child care, a lifetime benefit.

trick how to make a baby cry

parents are taught to cry out BABY. BABY born just do not understand small, they do justice by conditioned reflex. Chinese parents heard the child cry to arms. JANE GU doctors repeatedly told me: the baby cries on down, do not call just hold up, just turn. As a outcome, even small children can understand, do not cry When will be hold, this move very soul. Start training the children to arrange down crying, looking at the timer, do not hold her tears, ready to wait 10 minutes to hold. For the first time can be set to 5 minutes, after a time longer than the first, I did not reside up for the first time niu 5 minutes, about 3 and a half, when stopped, and I have been distressed Ganchangcunduan own almost cried, some be refrained. Let children know not to cry is called mother. Training God congratulate, my two children will not have no reason to cry, cry occasionally as a manoeuvre is about a very small digit, niu, and Miu Miu are 100% happy baby, lying in bed, the children are giggling out loud.

Second

trick how to make baby baby to sleep Shuidaotianliang
American doctors denounced me over and over again: you are not a nice mommy, the children next door to a sleep through the night, next door to the mother is a good mother, you are not ! Every time I see a home doctor reprehended for, for I ought be feeding by night 1-2 times, complaining almost tired very hard to raise children. The doctors told me an idea: do not eat people night! I was ignorant to ask, why? Doctors had no choice but cried: for we are human! I'm impressed, girl father had already bent over smiling. Obviously, I am worried BABY starving by night is simply redundant, 10-12 hours of consecutive sleep, essential for children to 100 times extra than sucking! We were badly tortured niu foreman at night eat a bad habit of milk has been extended to 2 years old presently. Pension when the doctor says the second,Lacoste Gravitate Trainers, and entirely freed me and her husband, a week from birth to be trained away from my house Miu Miu 5 hours to nurse, 2 weeks later, the children ambition be able to sleep daybreak. Do not need feeding at night! ! ! (Three exclamation point is to ask the mothers remember the averaging)
Three

trick how to make your baby sleep silently, the doctor said not to rock the
, BABY will be a happy singing in bed (not sung, a baby babbling)! Most babies need time spent in bed, Mom and Dad are here, please remember that the bed is not moving,Womens Lacoste Carnaby Trainers! So, elect up the babies do not jolt, do not push nigh, not to coax the baby to sleep so gently on the bed to sleep on his own like. Again, the bed is not moving. Mom and Dad have no right to deprive children the right to enjoy the pleasures of lying in bed. There are even more important is the excitement of parents and children do not force

trick four
tummy sleeping loveliness
personal experience raising children than the upturned tummy to sleep sleep well, children born before the heart down, almost surprised not surprised the state,New Lacoste Trainers High Top, to imitate the uterus wrapped state. Another change is the biggest benefit Asian pie face, among 5 days to 1 hour to help the baby turn, 5 days later, my little girl will be comfortable with their turn around. Niu is a criterion little face, and when nativity and generous face appear to have become a child, Oh, elated. Miu Miu second child's face did not deliberately do so, then Niuniu need care, no energy to turn the first 1 hour of energy, and very cursed. This opportunity only in the birth to be legal for 3 months, a big needless.

trick baby's resistance to 5
ten times better than you dress two
dad and mother, the baby should not wear two and a half, only to wear fewer than you can not wear more than you. My two children are very muscular, hot and cold is actually very good control, when I see the children at Children's Hospital with fever flower quilt jacket is wrapped in layers of, ah needy, the children can not speak, are the parents of martyrs.
Six
refused antibiotics
trick!
fever a child growing up, is to enhance resistance to the process. My baby has a fever the most common is to use ice, with a zipper bags fresh ice, ice with a clean towel and wrapped the body for 30 minutes at a fever. Merrill Lynch burning fiercely with points or Tylenol. If it is cold a cold without fever, do not let the children hanging nostril, like a few days. Do not believe any medicine to remedy colds. So far, in addition to the hospital last year's foot and mouth is a lie to go beyond that, my two children have never been linked to salt water and injected antibiotics. In the U.S., is that the disease die before injection of antibiotics, injection chamber in the Chinese scenery, afraid father niu, that scene horrified people, he said. Rows of liquids, thugs foot starts with kids playing in their grandparents accompany Mom and Dad hanging under the brine. None other than the concentration camps so macabre. Money did not say, even more horrifying is the body's retention of a kind of bacterial drug war, speed up salt to the periodic need to hang pressed down, and often heard my mother say, there is little pressure symptoms immediately hang down very proud. I am very apologetic for their stupidity. My children become healthier and stronger, never obtain sick, sick days are also their own good, almost no handling. Neighbor's kids go to the hospital at midnight, tired of their feet this course, this sense I am a good mother.
trick every day, 7
bath, with water, use less of my shower gel 2
Another reason the baby is healthy every day take a bath, a bath every day is required. I remember giving birth out, ready to listen to the teachings of my mother lying inactive, plan to take a bath ahead coming to the next day, the nurse was startled to pull me up and take a bath . I was blundered as a dirty mother was tugged to the bath, of course, is that I have two that are easy distribution. Maternal so, not to say children? Child great amount of discipline every day, smelly poo pee smell what savor of milk has, we must take a bath, you can not just wash the next day. This is likewise an important reason for ill health do not, they will not catch cold, resistance to ten times stronger than adults. Doctors explain: baby bath with water as much as possible,Lacoste Shua Lace Trainers, and then brand-name baby products such as clean water is not good, do not use anybody shower gel,Lacoste UK, shampoo, water the best! The doctor mentioned not as far as possible, must use the words of one week is favor using a shower gel, my family once in 3 days (I think one week is too long, and psychological).

trick eight
mother did not milk ample to eat, only do not ambition to breast-feeding mother
1-year-old is happy to eat the baby. JANE GU doctor said the mother did not milk enough to eat, only do not want to breast-feeding mother, the child's desire much, how many mother's milk single, the mother's milk twins also enough for two children to eat. This I is a failure, even though GU doctor strokes a circle, and she acquainted me how many to eat your children, you will be able to generate much, do you think milk is not enough, join milk in, it will really not enough milk, and eventually no , that proves less and less until I was really gone. Children can not speak, she did not eat very laborious to understand, my mother had to give up that little breast milk to make milk, in fact, is telling your body, I can only produce so much. To trust that you can take the guide able cows. If you have another, we must testify it. Went to the hospital the third day of birth a child to partake in stools. Doctors have stripped the child, including diapers, and then the heaviness of said BABY accurate to 2 digits after the decimal point. Then let us hold breastfeed her child, wearing diapers are not granted to wear clothes. Doctors one on one teaching mothers how to make the child a pacifier to bite registration, the conservation of tits, a first training, there will be additional mothers to use available free of dictate under the milk sucking machine, with plastic bags to go home. I just slowly began shy and clumsy no,Lacoste Observe Strap Trainers, Oh, I eat at home and did not know how much niu, which is just large, one class down, said the baby heaviness at once, I eat a lot niu, like the first day two, before and after the file to prove, I have milk.
feeding your baby to sleep trick 9
how to do?
BABY along mother holding the comfortable and secure, did not eat and fell asleep, woke up and ate two, suffering mother, the baby eating enough sleep, injure to others. Training in the most profitable trick to learn how to wake the child so that they condense on feeding, that is, to undress! Have got left off the diaper, the doctor told me, repose insured, you hold her mother's body temperature, which tin vouch the baby will not grab a chilly temperature, the temperature fair right, BABY a tiny chilly, they will carefully repast (meal is really what she said , huh, huh). Rest ensured, these seemingly brittle mini entity, from my mother brought out the mother's resistance 10 times stronger than adults, the mothers breast-feeding is not cozy to disease, which is the power of forgery. (Of way, there is a certain indoor temperature warm, the servant non-air-conditioning control in chilly districts should not emulate the erroneous people)
Ten

breast trick is the best man doctor asked you breastfeed or formula, bosom milk I said. He said the squeeze points out of a child into the eyes, BABY will be good. What? I waited a long time to queue up for the emergency so sent me home. Then do the same, milk milk when the drug later a few days really brought the matter to niu, whether breast milk reason is illegible, American doctors have probably some fact in it flicker. Word breast is a good thing.
November

trick you do alteration diapers?
rubbish, raise children who do not change diapers? Oh, not necessarily. Do you have to be sprayed into the urine or putrid kids working to the toilet time? Wash 5 times a day is my log canvases. Diaper change, every time a fashionable aunt to must re-teach it another, the trick is to clean and smelly diapers diapers on the following, and then open the diapers all over clean, so even if the child then and right again just urine, you sheets saved. Used to do, I'll never no occurrence.
Twelve

dupe shot you belch it?
situation one, lying on the shoulder, pat the child on the back, this is the traditional posture, constantly not easy to take out hiccup.
position two: let the children sit on the side legs, the left hand holding the child's cervix, propped his chin, right hand shot back, so that lofty efficiency, normally beneath a dozen belches out to shoot. Go to bed the last meal of milk, be sure to feed enough to wrap belch continue to feed my family went to bed the night Miu Miu is 用这招 2 weeks, achieved belch can be 2-3 times, until she really do not eat, and small jaws you push the state of the flask, Miu Miu will be able to sleep through the night.
Thirteen

trick to eat entire grains as soon as likely
4 months Chimi Fen variant big point of eating attach with adults, children grow up less promising to shadow, as adults eat breakfast edible for children is good. 6 teeth, when, JANE GU doctors said she had several teeth that can eat a lot of things, anything can be fed, not can not eat.

Do not destroy
trick fourth

baby's consideration and then a small infant playing with toys or see television or peruse a picture book when you home, aunt or anyone Do no disturb them. Even the dinner period, and after does not matter. Fostering children's concentration namely equivalent to practice them apt converge aboard growing up apt do everything. Niu my attention quite well, she likes to do, such as mysteries, not the rise of a few hours one afternoon, not one called her, in appending to pee outdoor. Fear that the elders were yelling with the newborn, musing intelligent, query answers while watching television. Shut up, be quiet. Give your baby a dedicated environment right.

trick fifth
wade slowly, talk softly
personally very important, adults and children will learn how. Lu Shanghai encountered a rare pedagogue, teaching children to walk slowly, speak softly, people hear the good, not so loud. Back home, the district's kindergarten teacher to educate children to elevate the voice to sing, I look at the side, cerebral over, education for a long time to mail the little matron was the Han cultural digestion, ha ha, now the same as full of personality re Gan niu , the child of a Spice Girl. Environment is very powerful, virtually no possibility of not creature domesticated.

trick at all times sixteen
not life-threatening, try to encourage the baby, Feel
Chinese parents more than ceremony, too timid. Encourage the baby, as long as no life-threatening, do not stop the kids with their hands to try and know the globe. Big deal raiment filthy, coiling on the ground of the baby a short time, cornered a rice soup, the big handle that they will sweep back and even educated to eat with chopsticks, melodrama in the water big handle for a cold, uneasy shoes into a big deal to activity hard to the dirt wash. In short there are many barriers merry kids think outside the box, make our little saints are hasty becoming build up adults, children chance obedient and advisable. Happy premier important, raiment are dirty is not important, at all times no life-threatening, do not stop my child.

Seventeen

trick is the most important move, twice a day can only be criticized!
parents can not easily criticize the baby, one day only reproof twice, scampering out of quota on it tomorrow. American teacher accountability so seriously. As a result, the baby grandmother said: criticized the

Sponsored Links