Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 04-21-2011, 02:25 PM   #1
ivevian32

Default 年青处长行贿29万一审获刑8年

目前,李山不服一审裁决,正筹备上诉中院。
  双流法 记者王仁刚 实习生税媛媛
  这位二心扑在工作上的“诚实人”,最终没逃过金钱的引诱。公诉人指控,他担任副处长后,接踵7次收取成 都某征询有限公司负责人“好处费”29万元。这家咨询公司负责省交通厅内网工程建设。为便于公司在交通厅内 更好地发展业务,他们一直向李山行贿。
  李山今年36岁,凭着高深的业务程度,他在2007年初当上了省交通厅稽查征费局科技管理处处长。在同 事眼中,这位年轻处长为人和气,乐于辅助人,是位难得的人才。直到去年3月,李山被“请”到省纪委接受调查 ,又被单位停职。人们才晓得,李山收“好处费”的事东窗事发了。
  多少天前,从省交通厅消散了长达半年多时光的李山,呈现在了双流法院刑事审讯庭被告席上,双流检察院指 控他涉嫌行贿罪。休庭当天,李山的妻子跟他本来的共事们都赶到法院旁听,脸上写满了可惜。
  判决 年轻处长一审获刑8年

当身着囚服的李山被带进审判庭时,他的眼里满是泪水。他向法庭说:“我对不起单位的引导,更对不起老家 的父老乡亲,ghd iv styler reviews,他们都对我寄托了厚望。”

据先容,李山诞生在新疆的一个偏僻县城,从小就学习耐劳,顺利考入成都某著名高校,成为老家首个领有硕 士研讨生学历的人。毕业后,他进入了省交通厅,从事网络治理与保护工作。因为工作成就凸起,4年前担负省交 通厅稽察征费局科技管理处副处长,两年后提升为处长。

“我错了,oakleyssunglasses,我对不起单位领导对我的厚爱,也对不起老家的父老乡亲!”原省交通厅稽察征费局科技管理处处长李山,近日 在双流法院受审。检察机关指控他在两年前相继收受他人“好处费”29万元。这位颇有才干的年青处长,被法院 一审判处有期徒刑8年,并没收所有赃款。

得悉丈夫接收考察的新闻后,李妻说她的“天一下子塌了”,prada prada。在她印象中,李山工作刻苦努力,有长进心。她对李山倾泻了所有的盼望,这些愿望却在霎时幻灭 。

懊悔 错把利益费当成了工钱
  法庭上,李山对公诉人指控事实承认不讳。他说,自己是管技巧的,想到对方给他“好处费”,目的是让自己 给他们一些技术领导。李山看来,这些钱不是“好处费”,而是给他的工钱。他陈说说,这笔钱他分文未用,一直 寄存在银行内。在省纪委参与调查后,他交代了受贿全部事实,并将这笔钱全体上缴了。
  在全部庭审进程中,李山始终在流泪,他说本人懊悔极了。他恳请法院看在他存在自首情节,且无主观侵吞别 人钱财目标,christian louboutin,恳求对他从轻判决,表现当前将加倍尽力,用实际举动去回报社会。公诉人也提议法庭,鉴于李山有自首以及踊 跃退赃等情节,能够对他从轻处分。法院终极采用了公诉方倡议,以纳贿罪对李山作出如上判决。
  惊讶 业务精深的处长被调查

Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2011, 02:25 PM   #2
bluemqbpw

Lesson #1 The Rich Don't Work for Money
Lesson #2 Why Teach Financial Literacy?
Lesson #3 Mind Your own Business
Lesson #4 The History of Taxes and the Power of Corporations
Lesson #5 The Rich Invent Money
Lesson #6 Work to Learn Don't Work for Money
CHAPTER TWO
Lesson One: The Rich Don't Work For Money
"Dad, Can You Tell Me How to Get Rich?"
My dad put down the evening paper. "Why do you want to get rich, son?"
"Because today Jimmy's mom drove up in their new Cadillac,NFL Jerseys for usa, and they were going to their beach house for the weekend. He took three of his friends, but Mike and I weren't invited. They told us we weren't invited because we were `poor kids'."
"They did?" my dad asked incredulously.
"Yeah, they did." I replied in a hurt tone.