Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 04-21-2011, 12:50 PM   #1
Veptermeteope

Default faktura korygujaca wzor

biuro rachunkowe Lublin

Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2011, 01:24 PM   #2
tg8lDji5iv
Sergeant Major

tg8lDji5iv is on a distinguished road

! - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

58991 2005 年 07 月 13 日 10:49 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Leisure funny
found QQ, a shaking secret!!! ha ha ha! !
\
Text: Today I found that as long as the oicq onto the top of the screen will automatically disappear, the mouse moved over to also appear in a really Kua! ! ! After the press no longer
minimized. Too cool!
do not believe that you also try
The following is part of the response selection
:
replies (1): wow, so amazing Oh,Monster Headphones, did not think is true!
landlord you're great,Dre Beats Headphones! ! ! ! ! !
replies (2): Oops. . . I also found out. . Drag the left of the original you can. . . Drag the right side of the same effect. . . Ha ha ha ha. . Can drag the bottom. . Top. . . . . Drag dizzy. . . . Really powerful. . Continue to drag. . After we put the qq dragged play. . Absolute fun than chatting.
. .
replies (3): Today I found that, as long as the cut off the power, my monitor will shut down, is simply amazing,, cool ~ ~ ~
replies (4): Today I found that as long as the point oicq called chats inside the key, you can see if you and your friends say Yeah! True Kua! ! ! !
never to talk about it without changing pen copy records, too cool!
replies (5): picked up a strange thing today into the computer was able to control the screen again after the little triangle
Do not use the keyboard arrow keys of the
replies (6): Even that soda can opener to open the lid without the bottle to drink
finally smashed the glass filters out a good cool drink of ~
do not believe in short ~ ~
You can also try ~
replies (7): ah
qq I just found two ah ~~~~~
can open the left one disappeared, disappeared the right one, so that their mouse to come out, pink and exciting! After the qq
fun
so used to
replies (8): Today I found that when the fart can not put your pants off! True Kua,bose headphones! ! !
no longer have to take your pants off after the fart. Too cool!
replies (9): I also found a big secret, tell you: a child if no accident, then dozens of
can be grown year after, ah, do not believe you try.
replies (10): Today I found just hold down the power button for 5 seconds, you can turn off the computer yeah! True Kua! ! ! !
no longer have to shut down the computer system of the future, too cool!
replies (11): I am Tencent, the landlord, really thank you discovered this technique, and I thank you on behalf of the company
replies (12): always thought that qq is used to decorate the screen, the original head blinked on and off the little chat with me in it,Beats Headphones, man, just found out that really big secret, do not believe we try
replies (13): Today I found that as long as the fingers inside the nostrils to pull hard, you can cutout nosebleed, the true Kua! ! !
nosebleeds no longer wish to use later smashed his fist. Too cool!
replies (14): Today I found playing as long as the car caught fire. Then a step on the gas to start my own away, a special fast, really Kua! ! !
later I no longer have to push her. Too cool!
replies (15): Today I found time to eat as long as the upper and lower teeth bite ah bite has been to rural broken, can be swallowed. True Kua! ! ,Monster Beats Headphones!
never to use the blender without the eat. Too cool!
replies (16): Today I found the mouse cursor can be moved anywhere on the screen, so amazing Oh!!!!
do not believe we can try!!
replies (17): Today I found \with hearing aids ah, all these things also can do that, ah, good magic, we may as well play the \
replies (18): Today I found more than one person on the QT called melomania192, this person will actually Replies,monster pro headphones!
top of that we will no longer have posted their own, good magic ah
tg8lDji5iv is offline   Reply With Quote