Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 06-14-2011, 12:43 AM   #1
095zk745jc6

Default Old man 50 years ago to 3,000 yuan 30 yuan to repa

□ were Zhengfang Fang Times correspondent Zhang Liang Li flute

Times News these days, rain Shengzhou Yu Zhendong Village 76-year-old rabbit is feeling old lady, an old friend for many years without audio Zheng Zhang Rui to She sinks to 3,000 dollars, to repay the spring of 1959 by 30 dollars to her.
debt this year, Cheng Rui Zhang has 79 years of age, the elderly, told reporters: years, the desire.
But yesterday, Yu said the old man rabbit, this debt, I can only receive 30 yuan, can not accept 3,000.
a money order, so that the elderly guess the night

one evening a few days ago, in the rain Town, Shengzhou, a village south of the mud huts before the postman opened to Yu front door of the rabbit, handed a 3,000 of the money order, the sender name is
holding a money order, Yu rabbit After much thought, Xiangponaodai also came up with the sender not have anything to do with their own.Can be obviously the year went to borrowers in Ningxia, why the sender of the inscription is in Shengzhou city area?
understand the origins of the money, Yu rabbit feel very uneasy. She said: money?
a half century ago, the borrower

Recently, the reporter found in Shengzhou Zhang Rui Zheng.
1955, the Yu Zhi Jue rabbit in Shengzhou County school teacher, the monthly wages of 35 yuan. Jue school teacher in Chicago, she met the village sent out to the school management of the Village Representative Cheng Rui Zhang.
Zheng Zhang Rui impoverished,polo ralph lauren homme, home, life was hard, when he was home with his mother, and one for the feet is virus infection, bad feet can not work in the fields all year round brother. Zheng Zhang Rui grow up pressure in the burden of his shoulders. Rabbit sympathetic because the working relationship with Yu Zhang Rui Zheng became friends, and sometimes exchange work and life.
blink of an eye to the 1959 spring, according to Zheng Zhang Rui, who recalls that Shengxian are Ningbo jurisdiction, the newspapers frequently, Zheng Zhang Rui With literacy class to learn the culture, and for the future his mother and brother live a good life, resulting in a response to the national call to support the border of Ningxia idea.
However, Zhang Rui Zheng family was poor, in order to raise the tolls to Ningxia, he can only borrow money around. One day, he was on his way to borrow money to go out, met Yu rabbit, so the idea that listening to the rabbit Yu Yu rabbit out without hesitation his book, let him go to a bank.
Zheng Zhang Rui said: then went to Ningxia. At the time, I really no way out, if not Yu Rabbit lend me the money, I do not go in Ningxia. that an episode: do put myself under a lifetime burden. wage is 45 yuan. Get the first month's salary, he wrote a letter to Yu rabbit, and also sent a pen. Yu Rabbit gave him back over the letter, encourage each other, were I wish progress.
Zheng Before leaving the local government is not to go through relevant procedures had less than six months, he received the rain back home regional party asked to participate in the construction of its letter. Meanwhile, his mother is also the Trustee within 10 days to write three letters urging him to speed home. Zhang Rui Cheng said that in the past, see the brush saw the letter as parents, must go home. In desperation he left the county in Ningxia Sheng returned.
the next few decades, Zheng Zhang Rui life has been very hard, did not take the initiative and Yu rabbit contact, but he has a medal of honor the debt.
few years ago, under the care of his son, Zheng Zhang Rui's life had gradually been turned around. Last year, he asked to be a live rabbit Yu Gan Town, Shengzhou City, Village in the news, then initiation lifetime to repay the debt in the idea.
Zheng Zhang Rui said that now the son of filial piety, his monthly living expenses there are several hundred dollars, and lived a comfortable old age. To pay off debts, save a little every month for living expenses he has accumulated to the last month, just put together 3,000 yuan, the benefactor of the year to send to a special Thanksgiving this fee.
Zheng Zhang Rui said: , is a rabbit teacher returns kindness.
rice was about 0.13 per pound, about 30 yuan to buy 231 pounds of rice. If calculated according to the gold, then you can buy 30 per 17 grams of gold, gold is now about 300 yuan a gram.
Zheng Zhang Rui said: son of filial piety, the very proper care of my life, I will save a little money down, and the money should also be rated, he passed a compromise, set the order by 1 yuan is also the ratio of 100 to further this half a century of debt.