Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-29-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
letter98
Captain

letter98 is on a distinguished road
Default Office Home And Business 2010 X86 netbook - netboo

Home FAQ Archives Tags Random
Login New Consumer Tags:
netbook
Share:
Twitter
Facebook
Looking for a 10" screen netbook,Office Home And Business 2010 X86, ideally under 400 dollars with built in webcam,Office 2010 32 Bit Sale, decent graphics,Genuine Windows 7 X64, etc.

I´m leaning toward the MSI wind-- any thoughts?

where to buy?Help me buy a netbook!
posted by maca to technology (38 answers total) 43 users marked this as a favorite I bought an older version of the HP mini-note when it was on sale for $299 (currently, the model with 10.2" screen retails for about $450 and features XP and an upgraded Intel Atom processor). I am extremely happy with it and can't recommend it enough: every other netbook I've played with feels like a flimsy and cheap toy in comparison, including MSI,Windows 7 Starter Sale, Acer, and Dell netbooks.
posted by halogen at ten:00 AM on February 9, 2009 [1 favorite] I bought the ASUS EeePC 1000HA from Newegg just last week and couldn't be happier.

The build quality is excellent.

I have it running the Win 7 beta and it's as snappy as XP.
posted by elpiconeroalcognac at 10:03 AM on February 9,Key Office 2010, 2009 [2 favorites]
letter98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links