Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:09 PM   #1
project158

Default Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Sarah Palin Obama not ackno

Sarah Palin signs guides at Fort Bragg. AP Photograph
Former Alaska GOP Gov. Sarah Palin on Monday accused President Barack Obama of not acknowledging the sacrifices produced by the males and females within the U.S. army.

“There’s been a lack of acknowledgment by our president in understanding what it is that the American army provides in terms of,Office Ultimate 2007 Key, obviously,Office 2010 Standard Key, the safety, the security of our country,” Palin said during an interview with Fox News’s Greta Van Susteren. “I want him to acknowledge the sacrifices that these individual women and men — our sons, our daughters, our moms, our dads,Cheap Windows 7 Ultimate, our brothers and sisters — are providing this country to keep us safe.”

“They’re making sacrifices,” said Palin, who visited the Army base at Fort Bragg on Monday as part of her ongoing book tour. “They’re putting so much on hold right now so that the homeland can be safe and they can fight for democratic ideals around our world. I want to see more acknowledgment and more respect given to them.”

Asked specifically what she’d like to see more of from Obama, Palin said, “I want to see them equipped. I want to see them given everything that they need, including strategies — a surge strategy in Afghanistan, for one — so that they know that they’re there for victory, they’re not there just biding their time as lives are being lost.”

The former vice presidential nominee urged Obama to adopt the recommendation of Gen. Stanley McChrystal by adding 40,000 U.S. troops to the conflict in Afghanistan. Obama is expected to announce his decision on Afghanistan next week.

“I want our president and this administration to listen to the advisers who they hired,Office 2007 Ultimate Key,” she said. “McChrystal, for one, back in March, telling the president, 'Here's what we're going to need there' and then ramping up that advice lately, saying, 'Mr. President, here's what we need in Afghanistan to win,Windows 7 Ultimate 64, to make sure that those terror cells don't grow, so that those terrorists don't come back over to the homeland in America, on our soil, and kill innocent Americans.'”

“I want him to listen to his advisers,” Palin added. “That's what he asked for.”

Democratic National Committee Communications Director Brad Woodhouse responded: “It's not surprising that someone who doesn't know the difference between Iraq and Iran, whose outrageous claims on health reform have been repeatedly debunked and whose book has been called ‘fiction’ by members of her own party would get the facts wrong or, worse, simply lie on this.”

“Just inside the past four weeks the president has met with troops on bases in Jacksonville, Alaska and South Korea and the Corps of Cadets at Texas A&M,” Woodhouse said. “While it's not surprising that Sarah Palin will lie and ignore the facts to appeal to the right wing, tea party fringe of the Republican base, what is surprising it that anyone else would pay attention to what she has to say.”

Sponsored Links