Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 07-30-2011, 09:44 AM   #1
dik051472

Default 姐弟赴京求医因无钱露宿医院

弟弟邓源赵(右)在准备午饭。昨日,邓源凤和弟弟在网友帮忙租借的房间里安顿了下来。 本报记者 吴江 摄
  本报讯 (记者王卡拉)17岁的安徽女孩邓源凤身患神经纤维瘤,去年父亲去世后,姐弟俩不得不双双辍学。因邓源凤病 情加重,姐弟俩凑了3万元来到北京协和医院看病,却被15万元的手术费难住。一群在京的安徽老乡发现了邓源 凤,并开始在网上呼吁捐助。昨日,老乡们为邓源凤找了个“小家”,结束了姐弟俩“露宿”医院的 生活。

舍不得租10元一条的被子

邓源凤说,她4岁被诊断出神经纤维瘤,并伴有脊柱侧弯,因家里没钱,一直没怎么治。爸爸去世后,姐弟俩 连生活都成了困难,更别提治病了。然而,今年6月,邓源凤病情加重,双腿开始麻木,行走困难。

在弟弟的搀扶下,姐弟俩在各个政府部门、慈善组织间来回奔走。最终,安徽六安市裕安区政府拿出了3万元 救助金,姐弟俩有了来北京看病的底气。

10月1日,姐弟俩来到协和医院,检查完了,15万治疗费却成了邓源凤住院治疗的最大障碍。没有选择离 开,邓源凤和弟弟在医院门诊大厅住下了,一天10元的租床费,小小的躺椅成了姐弟俩在北京的“家”。10元 一条的被子舍不得租,姐弟俩穿着单薄的衣服,tory burch satchel,咬着牙哆嗦着度过了10月北京最冷的那几天。“能省的钱都得省下来,钱本来就不够看病”。

老乡发帖呼吁捐助

白天,makeup artists cosmetics,姐弟俩奔走于一些慈善组织,希望得到一点救助。“目前为止,还没有一点希望。”邓源凤说,她在北京的转折 发生在10月12日。那一天,她在门诊大厅遇见了来看病的张海燕。在得知她的情况后,张海燕开始在安徽安北 网发出求助帖,呼吁老乡救助这个不幸但坚强的女孩。张海燕在发帖中说,他们感动于姐弟的互相帮扶、共同分担 ,更感动于他们的不放弃。

昨日,记者在安北网看到,很多安徽老乡为邓源凤捐款,虽然目前的钱还不够她住院,但邓源凤姐弟俩不再孤 独。昨日,老乡们为邓源凤姐弟在5号线天通苑北站附近找了一间房,tory burch amanda hobo,姐弟俩终于在北京有了“家”。邓源凤很开心,说终于可以好好地睡一觉了。

坐在放下一张床便没什么空间的小房间里,邓源凤笑着看弟弟忙进忙出,洗碗、洗衣。还有老乡 会来探望她。

安徽在京工作的查丽娟说,毕竟老乡的力量有限,coach outlet stores online,而治疗费太贵,希望更多人能帮助邓源凤,她的病需要尽快入院手术,否则她下半身很可能瘫痪,甚至危及生命 。

■ 讲述

“坚信有看到希望的一天”

邓源凤说,三四岁时,母亲就离开了,paul smith t shirts,因为家里太穷了,爸爸是姐弟俩惟一的依靠。然而,去年12月,爸爸去世了。“很害怕,总偷偷躲在被窝里哭 ,爸爸没了,什么都没了,我和弟弟该怎么办?”

父亲去世后,姐弟俩双双辍学。邓源凤总在想,如果她没得病,就可以出去打工,供弟弟读书了。而腼腆的弟 弟,话更少。提及父亲去世时,他突然沉默了。

“我不想死,我相信可以治好,red carpet dresses,医生也说有希望。”邓源凤说她从小面对着一些人的歧视,内心学会了坚强。“再难走的路,也坚信有看到希望 的一天。”邓源凤说。

Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2011, 09:59 AM   #2
a9bimi9o
General of the Army

a9bimi9o is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 412154981 at 11:32 on September 24, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

Montagnards: Hello. Miss, steamed How much?
Waiter: touch .100!
Montagnards: The following it?
Waiter: The following 200!
Montagnards: I'm dizzy! No!? That dumplings do?
Attendants: sleep, 400.
Montagnards: a bowl of 400?!
Waiter: no. One night 800.
Montagnards: I would ! So expensive! Why bowl to 800?

Waiter: all night, all this price, big brother.
Montagnards: If not here take it?
Waiter: taken out to 1000
Montagnards: IX! Shenzhen consumption his mother too expensive? Dumplings with out more expensive.

1. there is a shy boy finally summon the courage to ask the beloved girl: What do you like boys? Girl: hit it. Or ask the boy, he had said sadly: flat little head can not I?

2. tomorrow you wake up, my pillow lay a mosquito, surrounded by a suicide note that read: I struggled for a night, it did not pierce your face, you get thick-skinned I discredited live in this world! Ah ~ Lord forgive him,エアマックス+2009! I am committing suicide.
3. and a woman having an affair, the husband suddenly home, the men did not care to wear clothes on jumping through the window to escape, walking down the street on the road crowd,nike airmax, the men filled the sky if nothing had happened: ah, ah This is the Earth. Passers-by said: cao, mounted feather aliens.

4. One night, a ########## man called a taxi, the driver stared at him intently, ########## furious and shouted : You have not seen his mother ########## man it! Driver also furious: I see where you money from his mother!
5. teachers want to girls sports members to confirm the class is not homogeneous, said to him: said:
6. four mice boast: A: I take rat poison every day when the candies; B: I do not step on the mouse one day flip itching; C: I a few times a day, but not practical Avenue; D: Time late, hold the cat home to slightly
7. One day, a pair of mother and son fly together to eat lunch. Fly mother son asked: 'Why do we eat every day stool ah?' Flies mother angry and said: 'Do not say when to eat,100 , you read is NOT true tears - Qzone log, then so sick, hot to eat!! '

8. A drunken man accidentally fell from the third floor, attracting passers-by onlookers. A police over: What happened? Drunk: do not know, I am also just arrived.

9. ramen shop counter, a pretty girl is waiting in line. To her, ramen master asked: Do you want thick or thin? Girl A: I'll have whatever you pull.
10. I said: Finally one day, you can not help all of face in front of me shouted:, rabbit to wipe the body of soil play gray rabbits, wearing glasses to read the newspapers, the wolf asked: You can see a rabbit? Rabbit: It is strongly * wolf rabbit bird it? Wolf shame: I KAO, published in the paper so quickly on it?
12. Do you have any TV ah? Now a quick look at the central Zhao was killed, police blocked the northeast, 19 people were killed and 11 missing, 1 been fooled!

13. I ' m at the roadside, watching to the penny, just to bend over to pick, originally Koutan, I rely on, who spit so round?
14. chimpanzee accidentally stepped on a stool pulled gibbon,nike air max plus 360, gibbon gentle help of their carefully cleaned after they fell in love. Others asked how they come together? Chimpanzees with emotion, said: ape dung! Are ape dung ah!

15. tightwad something out, afraid of being quiet and just call his wine,エアマックス パープル, so the paper wrote: I spit in the cup was a clot of phlegm. Later he came back and found a piece of paper more than a few words: I spit!
16. a students caught by the enemy,ウィメンズ エアマックス, the enemy tied him in the poles,Note that all the men and women students it!, and then asked him: say, Where are you from? You do not say to electrocution,在家适合做的五十一道家常菜! Students back the enemy a word, the result was electrocuted , he said: I was TV's!

17. a person riding the streets, over a junction, and threw the front line. Traffic police saw, exclaimed:
18. pups from birth to a vegetarian diet . Mom Dad wolf wolf pups trained hunting brains. Sirius dad finally pleased to see the son of the wolf mother Kuangzhui rabbit. Rabbit pups to seize the ferocious ferociously absolutely shattered, said: Boy! Pay out the carrots!

19. junior high school math class, the teacher said equation change, a rolled sleeves on the podium loudly: students pay attention! I want to deformed ...
20. directorate: comrades! Soldier: head of good! Heads: Comrades are sunburned! Soldier: head is more black! Head shot of a soldier's chest,ナイキ エアマックス95, said: This is the muscle was trained in how good! Soldier: report officer, I was female. Read will turn!!!!!
a9bimi9o is offline   Reply With Quote