Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2011, 01:40 AM   #1
sopwkhw2
Sergeant Major

sopwkhw2 is on a distinguished road
Default I deposited one.

Burning Love Feast of the coin
text. Meier. Magic Rain

---------------------------------
; you said, Su Mei Mei, you are the man I want a lifetime. I love you.
you said, Su Mei Mei, I have good books, and in the Bank account number is 5201314.
I was pregnant with your child.
I found you, you are entangled with another woman. I saw half of her face and ########## body.
----------------------------------
【October 1, 2006】 acquaintance with a handsome

your face. You step on the windowsill in the high bow from me, a crushing of the sun through the double white and green glass scattered on your beautiful smile. There is a sharp arrow shot through the heart of the feeling of displacement of the light moments that make me dizzy, the final could not control. I learned later, it was love at the door.
They said I also had the rebellious beauty. I did some EQ tests, the results of an accident, is zero. But I still do not understand why I am a student of the science elite. They said that this is two completely different things.
I like airs in the Princess, the proud eyes of no less than any man Sheng, even though they spit extension of three feet. If you take the initiative to break into my world, I think we eventually can not be met.

【December 8, 2006】 tide

you take me back to the apartment every day to eat lunch, understanding the long reach an agreement. That day, you are riding a motorcycle to pull away, the back seat empty. I'm standing in the middle, blankly looking at a point that is fast disappearing. Core crashing collapse. That feeling is called Lost and a bit aggrieved. Gradually, blurred vision, I started stepping on the yellow line moving steps away Collage.
back to the apartment, when lunch has ended, you crouch and look around the door spitting smoke ring. See you at the moment, all of the preparedness to be unloaded, sudden tears out of eyes. You say, I did not mean.
the first time you want to cry, it makes me know that you will let me move a little loss to chaos.

【December 24, 2006】 warm

for a whole day of snow, it is thick enough to cover up my shoes. You have to work overtime for an hour, confessed my shopping mall in the entrance waiting for you there or be square.
I'm not going, full stop in the snow for an hour, you take the taxi stopped in front of me, I found feet have not moved. You are holding a large white pig, owned in my arms said, Suddenly the ice boiling off.
that day to say good night before you told me in text messages, I was the man you want a lifetime.

【December 26, 2006】 beautiful

you will spread out my hand, variable like a magical golden ceramic pig in my hand. You said that the first gift to the girl, the first time such a strong desire to want to love a person, I feel very nervous.
I understand your mind, I decided to use the little pig to record our love. On the way home to receive your message, ; but you forgot to fill in username, and I said, The world is your name. That day, the pig goes with the first coin, one dollar.
【January 1, 2007】 spread

this year's Beijing unusual cold, snow a connection A. After New Year Party is already 3 o'clock midnight, back to the apartment the way you taught me I insisted on a motorcycle. You worry about my safety, worried about freezing my hand, loudly talking to me first, I was scared your sudden temper, tearfully pulled down the sleeve clothing.
Finally, the cold night, I learned to ride in the snow. The way you kiss me, hot temperature is still stuck in my lips. Home I vote for the first two coins in the pig stomach.

【January 16, 2007】 tear

our first quarrel. Your former girlfriend in front of me to call, but sentences birthday wishes, mean I could not stomach, turn Jueran leave you cold kill the back of one a line of
at the bus stop next to the contrary, I beg your little temper even further, and finally, your head buried in the snow, silence. After a long time, I saw the tears on your face the cold.
sleepless night, that I will be taken away and put a coin into it, and more than one. Because of your tears.

【January 19, 2007】 moved

my birthday. I do not like to celebrate, do not like cake. You still bought a cake, said to me the happiest baby.
send me the way home, many times you accidentally exposed my hand chain into your pocket, and then gripping tightly. Bus station you do not wear gloves, his hands clutching my ears have been unwilling to release.
to deposit money in pigs, I threw several more. I moved to pour heart of life and death of a person in you, no one can in this life will be changed.

【February 14, 2007】 absent

This is a lonely Valentine's Day, we each returned to his home.
22:10 pm, I KTV. Your phone call asking me what the students to participate in Valentine's Day party. Your anger reignited my little temper, then, is my Buyiburao blame, ignore your steady flow of apology. In fact, I know, it is because you care.
forgive you for that moment, I found that I love you so much. To commemorate, I did not remove the coins, the same amount into a cast.

【April 12, 2007】 future

the first time you call my wife, is text messaging called. You say, use all the strength in life to love me, to take care of my life. Life to ensure you, I think you can do it. Because your character is, the next thing will be a determination no one can shake. So, I promise you, waiting for you for two years.
this day, the pig's stomach has been unable to pronounce the sound, no matter how I shake.

【May 5, 2007】 debris

K you go to a distant city work. Phone, you keep silent for a long time, and then I hear you choking off of that to me. I cried, not an ordinary cry, is on the phone cried.
that moment, our thoughts from the ravages of the pieces, the first ever felt pain.
night, I tell you, I bought a new pig.

【June 28, 2007】 fire

I finally went down to K Town and agreed to live with you.
I told my father I want to leave. When his father know you are under 20 years old, after the rage now nothing. This is my 22 years doting father, the first time he scolded me. I hear the cries next to his mother. I told my brother I want to leave. Then, the roar of his brother filled my eardrums off. I do not care how angry he was. I still insist upon the acceptance of calm. Miss you one face, these are small.
father turned down a final ultimatum, if I go, will not recognize my daughter. This is what has long regarded as the apple of my father, with my face while hot, pull off the back of my father behind the silence. Then again, if the mother's crying like a rolling river burst its banks. Oh. These are not used.
how horrible I insisted, because the commitment and promises you gave me the courage to beg. Later I learned that the name

【July 4, 2007】 myth

my mother and father in the A4 paper wrote a long letter on page 8, and tap my deepest talent and writing skills. After 45 hours I set foot on the train, it will take me to travel, southwest of the motherland is waiting for you my love.
that moment, my faith unwavering, and I never thought of K from the city. Love can travel on the sea, over the mountains. No one can stop me this great went, I rushed to come to you. On the road, with my little pig is full of coins.

【October 17, 2007】 happy

I was sick, acute enteritis. Sunday at noon you are carrying a race against time in the hospital I did not find a doctor. Pain and torment continued, I perceived the last trace of face, feel your cold, then you are out of the emergency room doctors.
wake up, you stare at me with big eyes, motionless. I laughed, you cried.
you want to take me to eat good food, supplementary nutrition. I was wayward in front of the hospital bought a roasted sweet potatoes.
the way back, you buy a new pig reward me. I will for the first two pig plug packed.

【December 21, 2007】 forgiveness

because you keep your old girlfriend entangled, causing my little temper and petty. This time, we quarrel with each other results in the most cruel language hurt each other. I watched you like a raging temper from volcanic eruptions, will spare no effort to throw my hands the phone and warned that, if I say a word, it will be my luggage out the window.
I become hysterical crying.
that night, you go and buy food, personally make dinner, give me that one I never eat.
before going to bed, I removed from the pig's stomach a lot of coins, I do not know how many, short throw in the toilet in Hua Lala.

【December 22, 2007】 soul

your silence makes me feel to face afraid. I was like 20 dollars by the landlord to leave the aunt. I'm wandering the streets in a strange, time second second. Finally tired, lack of eyes, and got into Internet cafes to spend 8 dollars.
stop your text messages to and kept begging me to forgive. Cold air from the chamber and had to wear my chest, his face covered with tears of cold. I am in the end is the courage to leave you, I calculated the side while running, if I can not keep up the sides of the last Qiangzai need 22 points to 8 dollars overnight cafe, I will rest firmly in the grip of 9 dollars in my hand, has been running run.
23 o'clock, my town in the dark with a few remaining driver bargain, after all, the plan did not succeed 2 dollars . So, braving the cold sweat to walk home. Half an hour later, see you in the downstairs waiting anxiously.
you carry me upstairs, I finally limp back to your hide his face from crying. Back rent after I broke the first pig, a few coins out of one of the 100. However, after being washed away by the moment of the toilet I'll regret it.
you every time I climbed the stairs back, I deposited one.
help me every time you breakfast, I deposited one.
you do every time I praised the food delicious, and I deposited one.
save you smoke every time I eat the sugar cane to buy, I deposited one.
you bend over for me in the street every time shoe department, I deposited one.
Also, help me wash your underwear each underwear, I deposited one.
15:00 on this day, You get back up again come and go out to buy me my favorite grilled chicken wings and spicy potato chips. I saved three dollars today to the pig.

【January 28, 2008】 catastrophe

insisted I go to work before the Spring Festival for two months, I would like to with the money personally to you and your family to buy gifts, I want to impoverished we have a happy year. However, tonight you are the only remaining 3,000 yuan to use our money to gamble. I'm angry.
New Year's Eve night, I'm yelling, shouting the result is that you beat me. Silence, the cry came as tragic. Finally
, hoarse. Until you hear the sound of your sleep, until no trace of effort.
I broke the first two pigs. Coins scattered about, and I know a number a total of 291.

【February 10, 2008】 love

I was pregnant with your child.
I found you, you are entangled with another woman. I saw half of her face and ########## body.
Heaven collapse of that moment, my world from the abyss.
last pig has broken. Messy drop a few coins in my eyes, floating blood.

【February 13, 2008】 Ashes to Ashes

Spring Festival is a nightmare, then we K back to the city. You love your mother turned her face, still adhere to, and my life. I forgive all your mistakes, I am willing to drive every morning to your cart 5 cents to buy food, cooking, laundry, hair knot, like husband and wife to take care of you.
However, I looked at the empty corner of a new pig, sorry.

【March 11, 2008】 Last

10 days later, I left the hospital, the child induction of labor. You back me up the stairs the moment, I would like my mother. Yes, want to want. I remember, my father called me a phone without the mother's voice gradually strange. Can, I will not cry. K
I left the city. In a crowded station in time we do not embrace.
I eat on the train I bought your favorite cold noodle, brush the tears drip.

【June 7, 2006】 distance

we see each other in the video the moment , and burst into tears.
our pig empty.

【】 January 2008 Magic

day, even after half a year old quarrels and struggle, I was willing and your life. However, you say, sure I have no love for the.
at that moment the world stopped turning.
all over. I broke the last pig dusty, the floor of the debris, but can not find a coin.

It turned out that our love is just a knock on the wrong door.
original, you forgot to fill in username of that moment, it already doomed.

--------------------------
2008 started out.
I have been very good. Quiet, safe, good.
The only difference is that the longer dry my eyes tear Liu Buchu.

【careful, do not let the tears blurred my sight. My eyelashes have turned into the world's toughest watch. 】 Meier. Magic rain personally.Liao Yu 0.8 5.3
sopwkhw2 is offline   Reply With Quote