Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 05-23-2011, 04:27 AM   #1
shdisid619

Default gucci outlet borse gucci outlet borse gucci outlet

Worthy of the name Unwilling to do how to move the attachment has the reason behind? After the laughter had seen, thinking what should we do?
face demolition resolves a dispute, the Government was willing to pay to help people tell their own, a peculiar people suing government officials in the end what hidden reason behind the lawsuit? When the government and developers face nail house, how to coordinate the interests of three parties to ensure fair and impartial? To land acquisition and resettlement can be incorporated into the legal system disputes, the future work we need to do what?
host (Dong Qian):

Welcome to
people are very familiar with the word relocatees, but recently in Nanjing, one living in the relocatees to the adjective into a noun, he bought 18,gucci sito ufficiale borse,000 nails, with nails to his house to protect them, prevent them from being violent demolition.
Yan Song, we see, whether it is a noun or an adjective, you see there all these years, these nail house, how do you see?
One person (News Observer):

For instance, as just mentioned for such a household, he moved out, he felt unfair disadvantage, not moving Come on, a notice under the demolitions seemed to have suspected violation, and for the developer or the back of the government, you said seems unfair demolitions, and not people-oriented, not demolished at the expense of efficiency, this development delay can not proceed smoothly, so if there is no winner, the dilemma, everyone in the dilemma. So I think that 18,000 is simply not the nail in the nail on the roof, but the nail in the head and heart each one of us, in the end the demolition of such a persistent problem, this will be a nail nails in the body of our society, how long?
Moderator:

Next, we meet some of the video through a real nail households.
(Play video)

Explanation:

and nails and nail house had nothing to do, but refused to describe hardline demolition was relocatees, but recently in Nanjing, a nail house developers and the government in order to prevent demolitions, even nails in the roof full of nails, the move was to the web, it seems that people on the new interpretation.
Reporter:

the total number of nails?
Ye Bin:

1.8 million units.
Reporter:

about how many pounds?
Ye Bin:

50 pounds, probably spent more than three.
Reporter:

This is your one nail?
Ye Bin:

this is I call a carpenter, several people, engage in a two and a half before nailing good.
Explanation:

Ye Bin is the owner of the house, his reason for such a large fee Zhou Zhang, is because of the precedent of other relocatees.
Ye Bin:

That is no way, they have the potential to expose tile down. We are next to a family, he is from above, transom which broke the window, and then, arch in, and then a group of people at the bottom under the red door open, his Jiazhu, after the press dragged out.
Explanation:

Bin Ye were forced himself is the owner of this Palace Hotel, in the local has been in business 22 years. In 2000, Nanjing, Xiamen Co., Ltd. million which began in the hotel business Hu Jia Xiang gradual development projects. This has just opened near major shopping malls - the city open for business in the water to travel around the rapid appreciation of land prices, Ye Bin's Palace Hotel, which fall on the table next to buildings belonging million demolition company approved the scope of the demolition permit. September 28, 2007, after a third-party assessment company assessment, Nanjing City Housing Authority officially announced the demolition notice of the lot, but the result was far beyond the valuation Ye Bin expected.
Ye Bin:

its assessed value is about ten thousand dollars a square.
Reporter:

According to your understanding of the surrounding housing prices?
Ye Bin:

is that he the developer to sell the facade of his own house is not far from me here, the terrain is much worse than I, he sold fifty-three thousand a square with my area as big as window dressing room.
Explanation:

Gengrang Ye Bin can not accept that, as the relocatees, he and his neighbors are in the whole evaluation process was not involved, but directly from the results of the assessment. Ye Bin specifically bought a house demolition in Nanjing City Compilation seriously study this book, he seems to have found the key.
Ye Bin:

key is that he will be named the methods and techniques used in 2003, the price system in 2003 with the 2007 assessment on the house demolition, obviously is wrong, in this house four or five of them turned out good itself, the country full of it. We have a lot of real estate surrounding the transaction, the transaction data has been recorded in the Real Estate Board, why not use the transaction data to make a market comparison approach of the parameters?
Explanation:

in Nanjing, we also see that the relevant provisions of the Ordinance expressly provides that non-residential housing demolition assessment of the preferred market comparison approach, that is, in the Palace Hotel, assessment, should first have had transactions with the then compared with similar real estate, and we dedicated the time came for assessing side of the Nanjing JHT Real Estate Appraisal Services Limited, the company expressed its inconvenience to be interviewed, but that assessment of the Palace Hotel, around there is no suitable reference samples, so the market comparison approach is not feasible in terms of the Palace Hotel.
Reporter:

you are now a real nail households.
Ye Bin:

my nails is a true account, we are not saying that this place is to nail the nail in the household, I use the nail to defend my own roof will not tile and exposed by others, the formation of a nail house, that is forced to do, is really no other choice.
Explanation:

There is also facing demolition transformation Ye Bin neighbors. According to Baixia government decision to force the demolition of their houses have now been removed,borse gucci outlet, and the resulting compensation is difficult to get them to buy lots in the original house.
Reporter:

that this house torn down, giving you a big change not better?
Ye Bin neighbors:

he is now afraid to give me a house, he said the size of my house is so big, it can be the value of 35 million, I say you give me a living get on the house on the line.
Reporter:

just to give you thirty tens of thousands.
Ye Bin neighbors:

just give me three hundred and fifty thousand.
Reporter:

price is around how much?
Ye Bin neighbors:

probably around the house, that is about housing, about a square in more than nine thousand, ten thousand dollars by a square.
Reporter:

store it?
Ye Bin neighbors:

store probably more than fifty thousand.
Explanation:

in the leaves of a bin gives us a year ago and the transcript of the conversation demolition company, said Ye Bin, as long as reasonable compensation for demolition, he will not be the last nail households. Today, the demolition of the lot has basically been completed, he has become a real nail house, now covered with leaves Bin nails on the roof not only from the entrance to the house is also set up numerous agencies.
Ye Bin:

the door you see these two cars, this car is my second-hand car market in specially rented a day to 40.
Reporter:

Why stop here?
Ye Bin:

stopping here is to Duzhe the two windows, not to dig his foundation, the windows came for me to handle, the car is Duzhe the door is to prevent the excavator to dig my door. This is mainly a sudden into the tire when the tire must have to stand in the hole, then two legs inside the moving hole in the tire to go.
actually very urgent time.
Reporter:

still nail plate.
Ye Bin:

my nail plate is placed here.
Reporter:

prevent people rushed in time.
Ye Bin:

he stepped on my nail board, we are still here, an organ, that is, the attic, the attic is only one person can go up, if someone in the above stick, others climb the.
Moderator:

good, then we call the connection Yue-Jun Wang, what he gave us a description of the scene.
Yue-Jun Wang, hello.
Yue-Jun Wang (CCTV):

Dong Qian, hello.
Moderator:

First, we want to know, Ye Bin, how long can this house?
Yue-Jun Wang:

I went to the local government had an interview, in fact, their current status is riding a tiger, they say, then if the forced evictions, as Ye Bin taken some extreme defensive approach may result in adverse social impact, affecting social stability, but if you do not forcibly removed, then because the government has issued a demolitions orders can not be forcibly removed to affect the credibility of the government and law enforcement efforts, so that They are now riding a tiger, a dilemma, we should say a very embarrassing situation.
Moderator:

If now the government is really the demolished house Ye Bin, Ye Bin there any way to defend yourself?
Yue-Jun Wang:

from the current situation, it should be said that this incident, whether from the project, approval, evaluation, determination, including the forced removal of the entire process from understanding the course of our interview that are fairly standard, and is more in line with the proceedings. But why is there so much conflict? Assessment of the interview process I feel is to blame, we should say in this process, the determination of house prices is to assess the major companies, determined by assessment. However, the assessment methodology, there are many ways different forms, what method should be adopted which said that there are many, which also provided an opportunity to play tricks in the background, we understand there is a market like this assessment of comparative law have income approach, cost method, different assessment methods result is not the same, as to what method is actually to do its own assessment of the decision of which method they feel fit, he will find a lot of reasons.
other is a method which also has on-line and off the assembly line, there are different methods, such as market comparison approach, this method we checked, that is, for a similar price as the basis of housing market transactions, the appropriate amendment. However, this kind of housing is new housing market prices, or the old housing market prices, this is not the same. In Nanjing, compare prices of similar housing market is based on the comparison of old housing prices, you are like second-hand housing transaction price now is a million, but the new build market, the price is five million, which is to compensate by ten thousand yuan , so that the relocatees feel very unfair indeed, get the compensation can not buy the same house in place, only to the suburbs or further afield, damage their interests.
the other hand, even if some other comparison methods, such as the income approach, which many parameters are obsolete, failed to timely amend, that is, this assessment does not do the times, So choose which method, each method in the on-line and off-line a great extent, in fact, provides an opportunity to play tricks on the back, you can say this is a system defect, is a rules loophole .
Moderator:

Xiexie Yue army.
hop Army just a word, he said, take this step today, are assessed to blame, because assessment of opaque, it will make people want to assess the interest groups behind is not there, the interest groups Who are you?
One person:

In fact, the problem is not only a transparent, another is that it exactly what kind of method, and said in the film, we also know that the relocatees themselves did not participate in bargaining, the game process, and use the 2003 standard. We all know that it is precisely the rise in house prices over the past four five years, volatility is the largest, and the rate of increase to reach the largest. Through this, you see the mentality of both is very interesting,gucci outlet, on the one hand we see the history of the cattle nail house, the real nail house, from Chongqing to Nanjing has really put the nail to the nail, as if very tough, actually, my heart just is his vulnerable, because his heart was feeling vulnerable as if by a very strong outward behavior, which if he would mind that I am strong, no matter how much your government, how much developers, we are equal, you are absolutely not move me, he would use with a nail, get a car or other way? No, but you see his inner tension and anxiety.
But you look at another angle on the other hand, you say from the government or a developer's point of view, he also difficult. We can imagine, if you really want to force the demolition, the use of related forces, I am afraid that even if the 18,000 nail or some of the tire, but also able to prevent the relevant equipment, which was the result of years of history of the cattle nail house, etc., to Since game developers are also restrained the government or the other, after all, the law also need to face the face of equity, people-oriented to face this topic, so I think this is very difficult now, how to solve it, not deal with it now will become a fast-moving, the process of building the largest cities and a problem, do not fix it how to do it?
Moderator:

When the nail as the Nanjing incident in the demolition of households are not satisfied with the results of experience, he can resort to the law? Our programs continue later. Previous
Next相关的主题文章:

http://www.beatsbydreusa.com
http://www.beatsbydre.com

borsa gucci borsa gucci borsa gucci For the wife sued her husband walked paralys

gucci outlet gucci outlet sito ufficiale gucci Man stole Hos

gucci borse gucci borse gucci borse Corn Cob 60 years Tieshukaihua Xingzhuang Si

Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2011, 04:34 AM   #2
ming7bai2d
Second Lieutenant

ming7bai2d is on a distinguished road

,莆田外贸之家

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 17:08 on October 7th,库存软件管理系统, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Utility Collection

Go for it ~ learned all his ~ ~

label command CAD Society collection

published cancel

| Back to logs list
ming7bai2d is offline   Reply With Quote