Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 07-27-2011, 07:54 PM   #1
R1b8w5v0vw

Default Child namely all right in

Topic: dawdling on the reasons children do their homework and solutions discussed

discuss the key elements:

one: to understand the reasons for the child dawdle homework, so children find learning fun.

II: from childhood to develop good study habits, less! Habit is more momentous than scores.

three: a conviction of award and discipline, is one stimulus for the children.

four: It is recommended for low-grade children, parents and appropriate to read along.
(Attachment: rain to speak: first, can not let the child develop the habit of reliance, so the inverse. First, parents with him, let him first independently, then the guidance for the wrong patient, which must not do when parents influence their children to learn things like seeing television, chatting, entertainment, or the child will think, why you playing, I must learn, which is generally the child's psychological.
second,Asics Ultimate 81, for the child's age characteristics, the evolution of recent , detailed, and achievable goals. not too ambitious. not with the other children ratio, each child is different, easy to dampen the enthusiasm of the children!
third, preferably with studies, along with progress! he naturally hidden under the heart to learn and this should address the child's characteristics! to see your child's specific situation, such as my daughter was three years old, I started from the fairy tale, to develop her language skills and interest in reading, put himself in the child's age, year-old child with her emotions of pleasure. has been fruitful!)
five: education parents to be patient, to defend the child's self-motivated, to shirk the negate emotional weariness.

six: do not read with their parents to read with parents to understand appropriate to let go, to give children self-management space.

Seven: do the parents of a new era, we must continue to dictate, to addition their own literacy to the children set an instance.

eight: Give the child time to loosen, let him understand that play is easeful in order to better learning.

Nine: home-school with the power infinity.

Ran Teacher: Hello, everyone, today to argue the problem child dawdle!
picking their way cautiously: Oh, this is very universal.
Ran Teacher: We explore, dawdle reasons, or the solution?
leaves poem: My daughter had this homework problems, ask you how I do it?
fate: Ran a teacher: I can say a few words it?
Ran teacher: you could mention, seize the time.
Liu Ping: I think that stay for many reasons, one of the most important reason is that children are not interested in learning, we should motivate children to learn Happy!
Ran Teacher: or snail keeping the records, can it?
efforts snail: Yes teacher. (My experience was restricted, but in this group where I have a lot to learn. Are willing to do this thing, for me, it is also a learning chance to improve their own! Thank you teacher's positiveness and encouragement! Also also like to thank friends for help and attention!)

fate: I think; kids homework dawdle reasons: 1. child's knowledge purpose is not remove. (2) namely the job more. 3 that the homework is to give adults more

Yuemanxilou homework: homework kids think is a very painful thing, so if children do operations to detect pleasure is favor!
Liu Ping: the child's learning problems, I think that learning should be based on five aspects of the management stepladder
lost ~ & ~ half: children dawdle is a long-term habits, and parents do not pay attention to the starting, very hard to change slowly over the
Ran teachers: the start is very important, who experience?
lost ~ & ~ half: like the first time savored the sweetness of the future will be like. Right?
fate: Yes, ah, so that children start learning when the teacher should correct ah
Ran: ; 5 appearances of how to manage? Also want to talk about the successful experience of Liu Ping
: five areas: school, review, consignments, examinations, to find preview
sleet Mei: I think:! The child's nature is like to play games; 2, the child's concentration can not be sustained. So over time, the child tired, can not concentrate, it is dragging
Xiaxue Fei:
exertions on snails: If parents from childhood Some good study habits that can discourage it!

sea a sand: should we start it will not let her dawdle?
Liu Ping: every tread should be to guide children to set itself enough to get the ladder of success, the joy of every step to foster children's learning habits
Ran teacher: sense, operating more than how to do?
picking their way cautiously: Many parents, including teachers always with the competence to ask for adult children, so children will always feel that hard work is not satisfactory

snails: Yes ah! This is what we need to cultivate, and it is easy to fault the place!
fate: 1. clear learning objectives. (2) to develop good study habits. 3 class listen carefully. 4.
Liu Ping seriously achieve the job: a lot of problems as the operation, should aid children to learn assortment! I think the fate of the disc is floating in the surface of the problem
picking their way cautiously: The purpose of adult, child difficult to understand, adopt
Liu Ping: ; did not return to the basic teaching up
picking their way cautiously: Yes, Liu made a valid point! Fate, and can be for students with greater

fate: It is not yo
Ran teacher: ; my child was youth, to two hours to complete the job, and once I said, done on chess, he was twenty minutes to finish
rain: It is not for children to

fate: Why? Please accuse?

efforts snail 21:28:05
Yuemanxilou: can, the reward
Ran out to complete the teacher: ; However, some of parents, not working.

Yuemanxilou: can, and overtime to complete a reward
sea sand: good study habits should be how to develop it?
Xiaxue Fei: fast is fast job quality do? (everyone's really a lot of muddle)
water: children operations must have patience, patience is best accompanied by parents. Can not be done quickly, especially in the beginning.
fate: Really? He grew up doing homework, you have to attach him?
picking their way cautiously: target (practical), start from the details,
rain: very easy for the child to the emotional weariness. Little time to develop good habits, and junior high school can be more effective.
Ran teacher: I think that this is a key to start need to read - to help him fashion good habits, including not dawdle, read with the quondam is not blindly opposed to the

picking their way cautiously: Well, many parents are forced to more and more the children, the results of the child weary, and even panic!
rain: primary school is to cultivate habits, not to test scores the first place,
a dirt sea: ; she will not develop a habit, if the parents need to cost time reading how to do?
Yuemanxilou: I have never read along with her daughter too.
Liu Ping: the formation of wrong habits children, a massive cause is that parents and teachers to strengthen the results
rain: child's potential is unlimited, the key is to look at how to lead
parents picking their way cautiously: the hands-off, the time to let go
rain: right.
Ran teacher: read along in order not to obtain closer to slowly exit!
rain: principally by the primary stage of the children are not the feelingful weariness
Xiaxue Fei: rain water that is too hard on a snail
: Yes, look at how to guide the parents (which we need to pull out the wisdom of the parents!)
rain: someone easier said than done is not easy, especially methods and details
Ran Teacher: West did not read with the children how to cultivate the accustomed?
Yuemanxilou: children from an early age interested in learning.

picking their way cautiously: it should be all cases now!
rain: case in point, children listening to the teacher at school so special, but at family with their parents opposition,Asics Women's Mexico Mid Runner, the cardinal means of stereotyped parents or parents in the child idea has wastage of believe
fate: I think: homework to do their own thing, work done in mandate to play, if they had to postpone their own have fewer playing time. First, parents should do for the
a sand sea: my daughter in the second half to begin in elementary school, I am more nervous she; study habits is truly important, how to develop it ?
Ran teacher: By the way: Scientists in Europe after five separate studies suggest that sleep, better mental development of children picking their way cautiously
: ; Yes ah! So my children, all now also more self-sustaining.
efforts snail: Really? Separate slumbering on my year-old, is not early for that?
a sand sea: to leave the theme of?
Ran Teacher: Some children do not play, dawdle in the end how to do?

efforts snail 21:28:40
rain: parents take their children on an equal area with , listen to the voices of children, even knowing that the child does not, can not be too brutal repression, so that the child prone to rebellious
picking their way cautiously: it asked him to stop,
Yuemanxilou: to shorten the time to reward high-quality finish the job! He looked for a reward of his favorite TV
efforts snail: Yes!
rain: No!
picking their way cautiously: prefer to stop, can not develop bad habits!
efforts snail: Why? As the how to guide ah?
rain: so he ambition often acquaint you conditions
Ran with the teacher: ; you have this experience? How effective?
Yuemanxilou: the extra seriously the job done faster, to give him more time to watch the vigor longer
Ran teacher: ; reward and punishment as fragmentation? I think we can!
efforts snail: I think you can, give him a level you can approach it, OK!
recalled: wrong!
rain: the most telling way is for parents to give children a silence environment, his silently with him in the side, you can see book, or discuss with him, he still dawdle, you do not hurry to blame, they infect him with the action, he soon got the message, slowly, a few will be capable to produce results! Do not rush!
Ran teacher: about conditions above and he told
rain: After more talk about the more insatiable he will!

picking their way cautiously: about the conditions, to cling to principles.
Ran Teacher: rain means good!
rain: Useful for students, junior high school students do not bear fruit!
Ran Teacher: lofty school students how to do?
rain: my absence of experience in this! I work in the primary line ten years, perhaps for the primary method you will need it.
lost ~ & ~ half: My son did not do their homework, I am a headache!
rain: First of ourselves!

teacher Ran: how much child?
lost ~ & ~ half: 13 years old.

efforts snail 21:28:58
Ran teacher: It is not the circumstance in elementary school?
rain: I all listen parents complain about the same, because when you start, there is no converge on his habit of !
fate: I know a friend of the family, I'll give you five cents, children go swiftly to a bowl. Second, adults have told him to rinse the children that you give me two greenbacks it. I think we should know how this is going right
lost ~ & ~ half: I was in basic educate when he read with
picking their way cautiously: Oh, along the 13 children after the father should be more education, better.
Ran Teacher: Now chapter of re-education,Asics Suroingu Japan Ar, I now instruct classes, too, always out of minds!
lost ~ & ~ half: Oh. Want to know how to do?
rain: So many parents do not understand, habit is more important than the results, especially at the primary stage
Ran Teacher: read according, is not no slow exit?
Sugar Sugar: students must have a cause of homework dawdle
fate: ; Yes, ah, ah
used to rain most important: ; common to the four or five grades can slowly let go
Sugar Sugar: My son, when basic dawdle
Ran Teacher: We all understand middle school is also used in many ways, have more effect is. Contact the teacher and parents picking their way carefully

: Well, we are!
rain: Now more important is education, intellect and methods
sea a sand: how to let her start not dawdle? How should we go to a good habit to develop it
fate: rain: you are a teacher it, please to tell you a say, right?
rain: indeed, children of different, not necessarily the same way, should be targeted.
Yuemanxilou: I started doing homework with the children are dawdling slowly on the hasty, I use a few folk approach the game However, relative to the family, I am not much pay attention to how to do it. Because I did not worry about her homework too. Rainwater said it right.
Ran teacher: Please rain, how to develop habits, do not dawdle?
rain: Under customary circumstances, the teacher used the children are better.
Ran Teacher: Category portrayal!
rain: If the child is a lusty feeling, only the right to guide parents on the line, not too many interference. If a child's bad habit of opening, the first parents to reflect on their own. Children grow up, most promising affected by their parents,Asics Women's Mexico 66!
Ran teacher: very right, you can do for instance?
rain: his bad habits, mostly from the subtle influence of their parents! For example, my daughter to sleep before 9, 7 up. Very timely, because the work was hard, I adore to sleep point Lanjue weekend, morning, school children now I do not want them. Very typical, and very easy to be parents ignored! From this life, mini things, you should understand that children's habits by their parents the greatest clash!
Xiaxue Fei: Parents also need exercising
picking their way cautiously: ; parents pay more attention to the power of example

efforts snail 21:29:16
Ran teacher: can How teachers talk about the subtle? This case an exception, I think the teacher should sleep Lanjue points, or tired.
fate: Yes, ah, so that parents are children's first teacher, is the truth!

rain: So when the children accustomed to unsatisfactory, first reflect on their own, from its start!

Yuemanxilou: in truth, is to improve the child's interest in learning!
rain: I am the sake of controversy.
Yuemanxilou: children do not think homework is a sad thing to OK
Ran teacher: Some of the job itself is not interested, how do we do?

rain: accentuate, weariness, boring.
picking their way cautiously: I understand that: the parents are the child's first teacher. The first, is not only time, more magnitude is the inspire the size of the.
Yuemanxilou: to encourage children to responsibility.
rain: useless!
Yuemanxilou: a lot of things we do not like to do, merely we have to do
Sugar Sugar: numerous parents to take vast management, shriek one out the gate, homework ah! depart, the take anywhere from half a day to more than an day, the child sheepish and scared beaten, so afraid to go out, there are very ambition to melodrama, the outcome is done at the chart to drag the rubber, playing a small thing, ... morn
Yuemanxilou likewise jot a few words: This is the responsibility!
picking their way cautiously: children, rather in the unconsciously influence him.
rain: today's children lack of responsibility, because the conditions are too favorable. Sugar Sugar said, too right.
picking their way cautiously: it is incomplete, because the parents
Sugar Sugar: ; parents can share some of the housework at home to children to develop their sense of responsibility. Dawdle at fewest I know my son for of his father's mismanagement caused.
Ran Teacher: rain, you see how to read with lower grades?
fate: that homework is a complex thing, ah, this time, parents should talk to their children, such as the stories and the like to make him cheerful, I think he should have a good feeling homework, and my child is such a yo!

Ran teacher: let the children feel agreeable, makes sense
Sugar Sugar: He wanted to go swimming, I am on the amount of work requires him, at inspection, not completed, firmly tell him, because he did not complete that he should do, so repeal the swim! Told him the job done faster and better you can do the things they want.
Ran Teacher: Very good! The sum itself is rational!

Sugar Sugar: why the amount should be suitable!
rain: no dependent children develop the habit, so counter-productive. First, parents with him, let him first independently, then for the erroneous patient guidance
Yuemanxilou: Feng Wan also usually have time to lay child such as sort some time for the weekend relax a child, the child nature fun, so his nature to be satisfied, the child will be able to sit down.
Sugar Sugar: Yes, he was what went wrong first, and then prompts to determine the route, asking him to go neutral solution! Games for children and adults are essential. The game is also a way of learning.
Hui Ling: My children do not dress, but she commonly do when you rub, the see her sitting there, looking via this book, take a look at that book, I think she did not sink into the book, the children did not acknowledge.

Ran teacher: ; consent West, long a home provides can only play on Sunday, with good results.

rain: this time the parents must not influence a child to learn to do things like watch TV, chat, entertainment, or the child will think, why you playing, I have to learn, which is generally the child's psychological
Sugar Sugar: Yes, ah, we all must work and study time, work and study, a child's psychological equilibrium
rain: Second, the characteristics for the child's age, to develop short, careful, and achievable goals. Not too ambitious.
a sand sea: What parents need to disburse attention to it?
Sugar Sugar: This relates to the household on the pace of life issues.
rain: Do not over with the other children, each baby is different,Asics Women's Mini Cooper, easy apt dampen the enthusiasm of the kid! Preferably with studies, with the progress! He naturally hidden under the center to study. This should address the child's characteristics! See your child's specific location, such as my daughter three annuals antique, I started from the fairy tale, to develop her language capabilities and amuse in reading,Asics Women's Gel Lyte III, put himself in the child's old, experience year-old children with her amusement. Has been productive!
Sugar Sugar: I would join that children do not must learn the course, if you happen to be on the heading or What do you intend to accomplish every day along to your learning, the child will learn to learn from your attitude, methods, and the correct attitude to face difficulties
rain: Yes! Inspiration from life whenever, anywhere! Life, learning and knowledge, good ample for a child's life!
fate: As the saying goes: habit, focusing on early age.

Yuemanxilou: I worry that my daughter is now doing homework with a child a bedtime fable to her every day about it when the child has adult a devoted habits.
Sugar Sugar: not tough, there is book called this problem, their own liberation from the adult mode out of perseverance, experience the world of children's time, the child, the child's happiness
Ran teacher: West, Sugar Sugar is right.
Sugar Sugar: So fjust aboutme children need teachers to fill the course. Dawdle on the job or return to Come
rain: There, more commutes with the child's teachers, listen to the teacher proposals!
Sugar Sugar: parents tin do better than the pedagogue, every person's globe is assorted!
rain: the child the teacher's opinion the maximum targeted, we are talking, than the many more serviceable!

Sugar Sugar: not necessarily, as a medic but also the patient first has to understand their situation
Ran teacher: the afterward talk, 14 this time, with junior high school dawdle, I think you admit?

we agree! (Remember to fill the snail)
but still enough, long time refused to disperse, also discussed a lot about the topic of education, learning from each other, attempting with and do the teacher and parents prerequisite! I can not help but think of the red cedar growth decree left us a lesson: books, to absorb their experience, understanding of successful attitude so that they grow more fast.
at the peak of you are familiar with the collaboration of leveraging know-how, soon, you will transform a successful stately gigantic trees of the jungle! This requires us to persist to learn, learn parenting skills! As Sequoia's revelation:
such and such, we are the flowers will grow, we have a wish of tomorrow! Like every parent and teacher, we work together: a common prop up tomorrow the sun!

Sponsored Links