Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 08-27-2011, 10:13 PM   #1
S1c6r9a9r

Default Further and {beyond} away - Journey {apt} the West

distinct road, another voyage, westbound farther and farther up the road also. Beijing - Yinchuan - Ejin - Jiuquan - Jiayuguan - Dunhuang - Zhangye - Wuwei - Yinchuan - Beijing, 6,500 kilometers of faultless voyage! Thank preference Dada, thank guy Tigers, thanks to the backdrop while catching pictures of passers-A, B, C. . . . . . Ejina, Dunhuang were once far imagine, and immediately have been effected.
behind to Beijing, I resumed the lazy woman's family life, for us this excellent trip and beautiful photos of the show recorded a hard-working better Chen TX, serious thanks in!

show began. . . . . .

National Travels One: The trip from October 1, starting from Yinchuan, via Wuliji, Ejinaqi, Juyan, dark metropolis, strange forest,Puma Shoes, Jiuquan, Dunhuang, Zhangye, Wuwei, October 7, two men broke in Wuwei, a crew back to Yinchuan, the other team through Lanzhou, Xi'an, Baoji back to, travel three thousand kilometers.
National swim over from the days, why it travels now made, premier,Puma Jiyu V Wn's Shoes, because we are engaged (in truth I would say we are inactive, but in order not to cause public outrage, but to mention we are engaged ,Puma Tour Cat Shoes。。。); Second, and most important point, because peers are from Xu to 3 photographers, entire the photos attach extra than 25G, yes,Puma Football, 25G! About seven thousand photos (this is XiaoDeng much time students spent two days is not good to cancel some photos behind the repose)! Seven thousand photos in array to detect relatively well (because the same scene will be reiterated three people shot, shrieking them . . Well, gossip less, enter the topic!
another, selected photos sentiment: each picture is recorded a beautiful moment, I would favor to record the real charm of our seven days since the trip, but found this was really my absence of words, really can not express This ten-thousandth of a better situation. The following pictures show only a few very small part of the trip, I would like this to the peer of the human to memories, to the person without peers to better himself.
9 月 30 and Japan a absolute of 6 cars amassed in Yinchuan.
10 月 1 a.m. at 7:30 from Yinchuan, pass via Wuliji to Ejin full 715 km, for the 2 roads, at almost 5 o'clock to arrive. Passers-by meet mist, ponderous rain, hail and other inclement weather. To Ejina, sunny, blue sky and sun, and swayed the golden leaves of Populus, quite beautiful. Everyone excited poplar sunset shot, unfortunately did no arrest up with the Badan Jaran Desert sundown. Night camping Erdaoqiao. Many folk, especially due to traveling at car, and virtually not significant local capability to receive so numerous roadside camping for guests traveling by car voyage sites, providing water. Night temperature is quite cheap, probably about 1 degree, the outside equipment ahead we are not entirely prepared, we feel namely camping is quite chilly (the night I carried my sleeping sack in the car slumber a night, namely is not chilly, which also fully reflects the tiny man vantage, hehe).
285 day fuel prices, tolls 85.
10 月 1 morning before departure of the photo:

----

------
aboard the way passing the West Xia Imperial Tombs, which Bank of Pakistan into the road:

----
This road is really good straight
ah,Puma SF Trionfo Low! !

------
but so straight road, we had to move the baggage down. . . . .

--------
because the stab! ! Wheels are scrapped even held the money ah

-------
for finished tires, Little Deng did not influence the students feel. . . . I want to study! !
-------
desert, Gobi, I come! !

------
fair behaved a desert off-road, Little Deng students excitement. . . .

-------
just to see the desert, everyone was excited, and rapidly occupied all terrain, .

-------
M Ma age:

-----
car Ma MM:

-------
warship of the desert:

------
we cool? ,Puma Future Cat GT!

-----
see me flying first one!

-------
look at my second flying type!

-------
see me flying eighth-style!

------
see me flying X-type!

-------
Flying twelve
Liu's style!

--------
ultimate flying 48-style see by me! ! ! I want apt fly higher, fly higher. . . . .

-----------
Lu-yu mirage prodigies!

--------
eventually see the legendary poplar! Just in time, consciousness very beautiful sunset!
the following go to professionals, does not mean that is looks beautiful, but I calculate that every an is unique! ! There are many photos did not upload, because space is limited. . . . There is: I chose a picture actually has chose EYE! ! !

---------
night to the camp, the days have been completely dark. . . .
rush to do banquet, we began to entertain too eager. . . .
smile:

--------
suspect this is what?

-------
camp to quiet morale. . . . Terrorism! !

------
camp version of Avalokitesvara!

rest of their camp at night. . . . Because the car parked in by the inside, so tin the afterward morning the car did not shake out early, so missed the Badan Jaran Desert Sunrise.
better scenery in the back, amuse look inward to October 2 stroke! !

Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2011, 01:22 AM   #2
fghi368

Red face pet At

pet. At slightest wow gold the restraint was extendible monster beats dre sufficiency to let him contact nfl jerseys wholesal Soz. That near made him designer replica handbags substantiate off; he trusted ice hockey jerseys nix Crankenshaft did. But his instincts .